Start by marking “The Fiance's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance #6)” as Want to Read:
The Fiance's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance #6)

The Fiance's Secret

(Secret Billionaire Romance #6)

He's a successful entrepreneur who almost has it all. She's the long-ago crush--the girl who got away. When they meet fourteen years later in the most unexpected place, fireworks explode all over again. But will a buried secret steal their second chance at a happy ending?

Troy Thurlow let the girl of his dreams get away fourteen years ago, back when he was a high school
Published March 5th 2019 by Spellbound Books

To ask other readers questions about The Fiance's Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fiance's Secret

Start your review of The Fiance's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance #6)
Stacey
Shelves: review-books
A beautiful, sweet & swoon worthy story I couldn’t help myself - I half fell in love with the hero myself! Although there are some bumps along the way for these two lovebirds, they didn’t mess around once they were reunited. I loved how this was a “the one who got away” story & of course bringing into the story characters from other books was great. Although it can be read as a stand-alone I always like to read the other books in the series
I can definitely recommend this clean, feel
Cathy
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s always fun when I get to pick up a book that I want to read. And it’s even better when I enjoy it as much as I hope I will!

I loved Jasmine in this book. At first glance, she has the best job ever. She’s a honeymoon planner for the rich and famous. But as she goes through the book, I realized that it wouldn’t be as much fun as it seemed like it would be at first. Jasmine wouldn’t be the one taking the trip. And the people she worked with were about the most demanding people on earth.

Jasmine
Cherye Elliott
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Different

This book is a modern version of Jane Eyre.
Okay. The "secret" wasn't anything. Her reaction was ridiculous. I almost quit reading the book. But I trudged on. It just got over the top. A little too much. But the book was written well and had a happily ever after, so life is good.
Lillie
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it
The "secret" didn't seem to me to be so significant, but readers who like second-chance romances or billionaire stories will enjoy this.
Lisa
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Fiance's Secret is a well-written second chance romance. Jasmine had always wanted Troy to ask her out in high school while Troy always wished he had the courage to ask her out. They were each "the one that got away" for the other. They meet by chance and have a whirlwind romance. Both characters are likable. Troy is especially romantic and wants to do everything possible to make Jasmine happy. I can understand why Jasmine was so upset over Troy's secret. There is an incredible HEA in spite ...more
Janene
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable second chance romance

Rating: 4.5 stars

What I liked and my thoughts about this book:

• Jasmine and Troy met in high School in Denver, Colorado. They never dated. But they had crushes on each other. Fourteen years later, they meet again. What will happen?
• I wondered, what part of a person's past history is a deal breaker? Is it the event or is it because they didn't tell you?
• The descriptions of places were so well done that I felt like I was touring Italy.
• There were many secondary
Betty Johnson
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jasmine has the life she loves, busy with planning honeymoons for the rich and famous, she seldom has time to think about the absence of love in her own life.

One afternoon as she is talking to a famous movie star who demands the impossible, a strange man walks into her office. No one ever walks into her office without an appointment. While on the phone with this diva she is trying to get this man out of her office, she finally puts the woman on hold and demands that here PA escort him from the
Shari Davis
Shelves: 2019
The One that Got Away, Second Chance Romance
Book 6 in the "A Secret Billionaire Romance" You can read all the books in any order
The hero walked into the heroine's office in NYC to get some information. But the heroine threw him out of the office.
The last time they saw each other was 14 years earlier at their high school graduation. After spending two weeks together in NYC. They separated cause of work.
The hero surprised her in Italy where they spent a week together before the hero proposed to
Anne Wingate
Whose Honeymoon?

Jasmine and Troy wasted many years, but maybe they weren't wasted, because the time allowed both to get their feet on the ground, their careers established, their future hopefully planned.
Jasmine copes with a demanding honeymoon client while the two try to plan their own wedding and honeymoon,which is nearly derailed by Troy's unhappy past.
Montpetit, a superb writer, does her usual good work.
Recommended for all readers of clean billionaire romance and, indeed, all clean romance.
 The Flipped Page (Susan K)
Romance, clean; series but stand alone read
Second chance romance, cute setting and back story. A Jane Eyre type retelling with twists.
Fun, cute romance. They were a sweet couple. The drama in the twist at the end seemed a bit forced and didn't flow great for me, but with the HEA, who cares... still a fun quick escape read. A nice addition to this series.
Both Troy and Jasmine were honest hearts, looking for the one that got away and for a new start. Fun chemistry and romance with them, in some
Bernadette Cinkoske
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Fiance's Secret is a fun, clean romance. I love Jasmine and Troy's re-connection. The secretly crushed on each other in high school, but shared only one dance. Now 14 years later in NYC not Denver, they have a chance meeting. Despite both having high profile jobs that take them around the world, they decide to not lose each other again. There is great chemistry between the two. I abandoned all work and read straight through the book. It is a great addition to the series, but stands on its ...more
Joan
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoy this fun whirlwind second chance romance

They say good things come to those who wait! The Fiancé’s Secret is proof that it’s true. When Troy sees Jasmine unexpectedly it seems his dreams are coming true. There are certainly a few bumps along the way. But in true romantic fashion it all works out at last. I love how Troy puts Jasmine first and shows her how much she means to him. I love their whirlwind romance. It’s a fun and intense story with a truly happy ending.
Myra Ball
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Honeymoon planner to the rich gets her HEA

Jasmine works for a company that provides the ultimate honeymoon for the wealthy. Troy inadvertently walks into her office. She doesn't recognize Troy then kicks him out. He leaves his card and she remembers him and how she had a crush on him 14 years earlier in high school. Since high school, Troy and his friend have created billion dollar company. Both have regrets about the other. I like that they started with building a friendship again. The
Barbara
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely story of two people that liked each other in high school, but never let it show. But fourteen years later and in a distant city, they find one another by chance and the attraction is stronger than ever. It is so much fun to read, but also has ups and downs, misunderstandings, and heartache. The ending is fabulous! I highly encourage you to read this book!
Paula
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Troy and Jasmine secretly crushed on each other in high school. They run into each other years later - pretty funny reunion. Will they take a chance on love this time? They were adorable. At first I was a little upset at his secret but the author did a great job of helping me see (along with Jasmine) that it wasn't a deal breaker. Great ending.
Serina
Honeymoon in Amalfi

Beautiful coastline. Blue seas. Gorgeous girl. What more could a guy ask for? This book was full of Italian tidbits and romance. Reality and love for our working couple trying to get back together after loving each other since their high school years. Great book.
Courtney
Nov 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
Okay

I don't know if it's just because I had such a connection to a previously read book, or if I just am not in the mood for a novel such as this one- but I did not feel the pull to this novel that I normally do when I am reading a new novel. I will definitely have to try again later.
Tamera Westhoff
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Romance

Troy and Jasmine have loved each other for years and never really given each other a chance. But, then they are thrown together twice and decide to go for it. I personally think her little fit was ridiculous, and all the mentions of the fancy credit card, but otherwise a pretty good story.
Nati
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Troy and Jasmine had a secret crush on each other but never made a movement. Fourteen years later they bump into each other in New York. Can they have a second chance in happiness? Will Troy, now a billionaire, keep a secret from Jasmine that will turn them apart? A sweet love story about second chances and true love. I received this book for free.
Melissa Hayford
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fun addition to the series. It was fun seeing some of the DREAMS group again. I love how Jasmine and Troy were reunited. The first time was kind of funny, but the second time was so good. I love old movies, especially Charade. The chemistry between Troy and Jasmine is great. They are a sweet couple. This was a fun romance with great scenery. The Amalfi coast sounds so amazing.
Jackie
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by Kimberley Montpetit, but I will definitely be reading more by her.
This is the story of Jasmine and Troy - they each had a secret crush on the other during high school, but it will be 14 years later before they run into each other. The story has a HEA and is a clean read.
Caryl
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Exotic location, handsome man and a whirlwind romance makes for a wonderful story! I enjoyed this quick read.

I borrowed this book from the Kindle Unlimited program. All views expressed are my honest opinion.
Carol Van
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WONDERFUL!!!

Oh what a truly amazing romance story. This was a well written romance book that every girls dreams about. Though not many will live this type of life, it is fun to read about. What a joy to read.
MoonGarden
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second chances and stand coming true

I liked it. The story was sweet and idyllic for most of it, things did get a bit messy at the end, but then,most stories do.

The characters were likable and the story entertaining.
Ljones
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series

Kimberly Montpetit is one of my favorite authors. If you like this book, you will want to read all the books in this series. This is a story about lost loves second chances. I love the Jane Eyre references.
Catherine Geist
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story

This was a good book as the storyline was great and well written.Troy & Jasamine were great characters & kept the story intetesting.The friends from high school started their company from nothing & it is an interesting how far they went.
Mandy Boerma
Mar 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Wanted to like it

With the hints of a Jane Eyre romance tucked throughout this book, I wanted to love it. I just didn’t. It was a bit far fetched, the ‘problem’ was hardly hinted at until close to the end and it seemed a bit of a stretch.
Judy G
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Second Chance Romance

Jasmine and Troy get a second chance at romance after years and distance separated them. But they are confronted with a truth that could tear them apart. If you like a clean romance you will like this book.
Donna Campbell
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it! This was a great story of relationship ups and downs and wonderful second chances. I loved their chemistry and all of the characters. I really enjoyed the detailed travels through Italy. This is a sweet, clean romance.
LaRee Sutherland
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love that lasts

Keeping the high school love in the heart so many years. How can that be when teenage love is called "puppy love"? This story is a beautiful example of how this occurs. Sad, happy, gentle. Recommend to anyone who enjoys clean romance.

• Falling for Centerfield (A Belltown Six Pack Novel)
  • Her Dream Date Boss (Steele Family #1)
  • The Gentle Patriot (Quinn Family #3)
  • The Twelfth Hour Patriot (O'Brien Family Romance, #2)
  • The Second Chance Billionaire Boss (Coconut Bachelor Beach #1)
  • Her Too-Perfect Boss (Quinn Family #5)
  • Blind Date with a Billionaire Professor (Blind Date Disasters, #2)
  • Saved by the Billionaire (Rich and Famous Romance, #3)
  • The Geeky Billionaire (Coconut Bachelor Beach #3)
  • The Nanny's Billionaire (Coconut Bachelor Beach Romances Book 4)
  • Her Forbidden Bodyguard (Quinn Family #6)
  • The Dancing Groom (Brady Brother Romances #4)
  • Her App, a Match, and the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove)
  • The Ever After Groom (Last Play Masquerade Romances #3)
  • Her Reluctant Boss (Grant Brothers #1)
  • The Blindsided Groom (Last Play Masquerade Romances Book 4)
  • The Best Friend's Billionaire Brother (A Caprock Canyon Romance, #1)
  • The Impossible Groom (O'Brien Family Romance, #1)
Kimberley Montpetit once spent all her souvenir money at the La Patisserie shops when she was in Paris—on the arm of her adorable husband. The author grew up in San Francisco, another swoon-worthy city, loves all things Parisian and chocolate and lives in a small town along the Rio Grande with her family.

Kimberley has won many awards for her work, including the Southwest Book Award, the Whitney

Secret Billionaire Romance (6 books)
  • The Neighbor's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance, #1)
  • The Executive's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance, #2)
  • The Mafia's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance, #3)
  • The Owner's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance #4)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Hideaway (Secret Billionaire Romance #5)