Start by marking “Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter (The Montgomerys Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter (The Montgomerys Book 3)

Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter (The Montgomerys Book 3)

Despite the prestige of his last name, Sawyer Taggart clawed his way to the top. As the illegitimate son the Taggarts can no longer ignore, he wants what's rightfully his--control of the security firm that's worth billions. But first, he has to take out the competition.

London Montgomery refuses to use her last name to get ahead. As the only girl in the trio of billionaire
Published May 23rd 2019 by Valentine Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter

Liza
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seducing with the Billionaire's Daughter is the latest release from Marquita Valentine. I've really enjoyed each of the books in the series to date, but have to say that London and Sawyer's story is my favorite book in the series. OMG I loved every single moment of this book!!!

I really did feel like this was a modern day Romeo and Juliette story without the deaths. London and Sawyer's fathers were once best friends, but they are now enemies and business competitors. While neither London nor Sawy
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Sawyer and London read like a modern day Romeo and Juliet. Their ending may be different, but the battle in getting there proves an epically, complicated one. Feuding families are at the heart of a surprise love affair that has all the ingredients to go totally wrong. Will they listen to their hearts or give in to their family drama? Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter takes on the challenge of potential heartbreak with a fierce determination and an unforgettable cast of characters. Valentine da ...more
Samantha Ortegon
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Seducing The Billionaire's Daughter is the third book in The Montgomery series. I have to admit that I have not read the first two but I will be adding them to my to be read list. I really enjoyed the flow of the storyline. It does have a Romeo and Juliette (which is their term of endearments to each other) romance of two rival families, it's forbidden love played out slow and sweet. Once they allow their guards to come down and give in to the attraction they both feel ... it is spine-tingling h ...more
Dreamy reads
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Seducing the Billionaire’s Daughter by Marquita Valentine is my first book by this author and to tell you I loved the tale that was told is an understatement!

London and Sawyer are much like Rome and Juliet without the dead. Their chemistry is there and even when their families are in competition with one another, everything works out.

They shouldn’t want to be with one another, their fathers are enemies! They shouldn’t have sparked a friendship, but it was inevitable!

Sawyer
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amount of sex - 3 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes - 3 / 5
Story - 4 / 5
Overall: - 4 / 5

Seducing the Billionaire’s Daughter is the third book in the Montgomerys series written by author Marquita Valentine. This was the first book that I have read in the series, and I had no issues following along. It was a fast-paced story, and it reminded me of Romeo and Juliet, and the similarity was even mentioned in the book. The main difference, obviously, is that it ended with a HEA.

Seducing the Billiona
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy of the book before release for an honest review.

This was a fun story with sorta a Romeo and Juliet feel to it. It I a full story but it is more novella length. It stars London, who is the billionaire's daughter. We have read her brothers stories though this book stands alone, but they are seen in this story as well.

She meets Sawyer Taggart but her father hates his father, what she doesn't know is that Sawyer hates his father even more. But her family is very opposed to h
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
London and Sawyer are like Romeo and Juliet and this is mentioned numerous times throughout the story.

Sawyer and London’s fathers used to be best friends, now they are enemies. They should be together, however, they are drawn to each other. They can’t stop thinking about each other. Sawyer knows what he wants and he wants London and will do anything he can to prove to her that he is the right man for her. He is sweet and caring and always watching out for her. London is funny, she is hard worki
Cee Cee Houston
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer & London are the new Romeo and Juliet!

Seducing the Billionaire’s Daughter by Marquita Valentine was a fast, insta love kind of book. It was fun to read with little to no angst. The main characters were kinda like a modern day Romeo and Juliet, they even say so themselves as the hail from two warring families. Sawyer may be a Taggert but it’s not through, and he’s in a battle himself with his own father.
London Montgomery runs hers own business and just wants to live her own life when s
Abby
Shelves: 2019-books
I thought this was a cute, very quick read. At first I wasn't sure what was going on. But it wasn't long before I caught on. (I didn't realize before I read it that this was the 3rd book in the series) I typically like reading in order, but now I'll have to go back! The chemistry between Sawyer and London was palpable through the pages. They had fun together and they could be themselves around each other. No pretending. London was from a wealthy family and she didn't always know when a guy was i ...more
Tanja Kezmic
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say that I didn't before about my love for Marquita Valentine's books. Ever since I've read my first book by her I've been a HUGE fan and this book just showed why I love her work.

Now about the book;
I loved how they became friends first and didn't let family names change that. I loved that Sawyer saw her worth and wanted her no matter what. When he sent someone to fix her mom's shoes?! Good God I was swooning soooo hard. The side characters were a great addition to the story.

Another
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: gemma
The moment i started reading this story i was instantly captivated. I only planned to read a chapter of the book before bed only to realise i bypassed that chapter and read more then half the story. I could not put the story down abacus I wanted to find out what happened to the characters.

London was a strong independent woman that i admired for making her way in the world and not using her families influence.

Sawyer I loved with the way that he was standing up for him and his mum. He is a sweet a
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Marquita Valentine won me over again with her latest book, Seducing The Billionaire's Daughter! Sexy, charming, crackling with electrifying tension, this book was really something special. This plot was all sorts of perfect. A little bit of trickery, a whole lot of romance and a turn of events neither Sawyer nor London expected and you get a story that is captivating.

I loved how this story was written. Its smooth, nicely paced and romantic to boot! The banter wa
Rose
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic love story from one of my favorite "sweet" authors!!!

I loved Sawyer and London. That they didn't want each other to know their last names because they wanted to get to know one another based on nothing but their impressions of each other and the information they choose to share.

I love that Sawyer realizes right away that London is the one he wants above everything else. And he's willing to do whatever needs done to win her love. This is a wonderfully sweet love story.

Favorite
Sissy's Romance Book Review
SEDUCING THE BILLIONAIRE'S DAUGHTER by Marquita Valentine is book Three in The Montgomerys Series. This is the story of Sawyer and London. I haven't yet read the previous book so for me this was a standalone book. Sawyer and London's father at one time were friends but now in the present day they are enemies. Although Sawyer shouldn't want London nor should she want him they can't help their attraction....can their growing feelings bring their family together or make things work?
Enjoyed this qui
Anima
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-romance
Sawyer and London, Romeo and Juliet, the only difference is nobody dies and everything works out. Two families in competition, aren't sure if their kids should date. Sawyer is sweet, charming and a hero, in many ways. London is smart, charismatic, and witty. The two are instantly attracted and have great chemistry, plenty of funny moments. Always fun to read a Valentine book, she never fails to deliver a feel good story. I received an early copy, review given voluntarily.
Heather andrews
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer likes to eavesdrop at times, “so am I.” He opened the door for her. “Also, Maya is right. You should do all the things to me.” Sometimes a girl has to make sure her man is in working order, “oh, I don’t know. I had my way with you a lot.” She moved her hand to cup his ever-growing erection. “I don’t want him to stop working.” I liked this book, this was a great light-hearted read.
Mayas
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I love Marquita books. This was so good and Sawyer was my hero. Love trumps all but revenge is such sweet sorry. The Romeo and Juliet reference. Their romance was that plus so much more.

Sexy and sweet. Instant love but not instant sex. Pure getting to know and wooing. Enjoying each other without outside intruding.
Cindy Fong
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fast insta-love read. London and Sawyer were instantly smitten. I enjoyed the verbal banter and how swoony Sawyer is with London.
Carola
May 24, 2019 rated it liked it
There are some continuity mistakes. For example, in one scene, London mentions her mother passed away when she was 9, and in the next chapter, she says her mother died when she was 13.
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter was a hit! A fun fast pace story to get you through the next few hours. The flow of the story went well and there was not much drama in the story. I love the Romeo and Juliet theme between Sawyer and London. Forbidden Romance is a favorite of mine! Chemistry was hot and characters are unforgettable! My only wish was that we would get Maya's and Jack's story next! I am curious how these two became lovers.

Ellen Anderson
May 26, 2019
Maria Sk
Kari Hansen
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
London may come from an affluent family but with her independent and feisty personality she is determined to forge her own path and make her business a success. She never knows if people want to be around her for who she is or because of her family so the last thing she needs to do is get involved with Sawyer, the son of the man that is her father’s enemy, despite how he makes her feel.

Sawyer may be a Taggart in name but not in heart as his family loyalty rests only with his mother. From the mom
Nadezhda
is currently reading it
Apr 19, 2019
Stephanie Martin
Apr 20, 2019
Marquita Valentine is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of contemporary romance.

When she's not writing sexy heroes who adore their sassy heroines, she enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family and friends. Married to her high school sweetheart, Marquita lives in a seriously small town in the south.

Her next release Seducing the Billionaire's Brother is coming Spri