Start by marking “Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter (The Montgomerys Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter (The Montgomerys Book 4)

Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter

(Seducing the Billionaire #4)

Despite the prestige of his last name, Sawyer Taggart clawed his way to the top. As the illegitimate son the Taggarts can no longer ignore, he wants what's rightfully his--control of the security firm that's worth billions. But first, he has to take out the competition.

London Montgomery refuses to use her last name to get ahead. As the only girl in the trio of billionair
Published May 23rd 2019 by Valentine Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter

Start your review of Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter (The Montgomerys Book 4)
Liza
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seducing with the Billionaire's Daughter is the latest release from Marquita Valentine. I've really enjoyed each of the books in the series to date, but have to say that London and Sawyer's story is my favorite book in the series. OMG I loved every single moment of this book!!!

I really did feel like this was a modern day Romeo and Juliette story without the deaths. London and Sawyer's fathers were once best friends, but they are now enemies and business competitors. While neither London nor Sawy
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Candi Kane PR***

Sometimes, it's nice to read a book that you just enjoy. You like the characters, you believe in their relationship and you feel like you are invested in the happily ever after.

I loved this book. Was it anything particularly groundbreaking? No, it wasn't. Although I liked the beginning of it and I thought it was cute and clever.

Sawyer and London are from families with competing companies. And, well, they probably shouldn't be together...but, the
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Sawyer and London read like a modern day Romeo and Juliet. Their ending may be different, but the battle in getting there proves an epically, complicated one. Feuding families are at the heart of a surprise love affair that has all the ingredients to go totally wrong. Will they listen to their hearts or give in to their family drama? Seducing the Billionaire's Daughter takes on the challenge of potential heartbreak with a fierce determination and an unforgettable cast of characters. Valentine da ...more
Lynn Reynolds
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
London Montgomery starts us off with an interesting tete-e-tete that gets me curious as to what the author has in store for her readers. Sawyer Taggart is a very determined man. He’s good at teasing the reader because you just don’t know what he’s going to do.

Our secondary characters are family. We get to see the camaraderie between the Montgomery siblings. You don’t need to have read their stories first but they will make you curious as to what you may have missed. Sawyer has a sibling that has
Eileen
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
London and Sawyer’s love story in Seducing the Billionaire’s Daughter by Marquita Valentine, book three in her series The Montgomery’s, was a wonderful emotional, sexy and enjoyable tale. London Montgomery wanted to make a name for herself, refusing to use her last name to become successful with her own business. As the youngest and only girl of billionaire Montgomery siblings she knew to be on the watch for fortune hunters, keep herself safe, and stay on the straight and narrow. At least until ...more
Sassy Southern
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
He may have a last name that opens doors and makes things happen, but he didn't get it in a way that some accept...Sawyer, an illegitimate son, is done being ignored and wants what he deserves. He's worked hard to get where he is, having to go above and beyond to prove himself because of the circumstances of his birth, but there's one last thing standing in the way of gaining control of his birth father's very lucrative security firm -- the competition.

London knows what people see when they look
Sharon  in SF
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Our Hero, Sawyer Taggart, is a self-made millionaire, who did it the honest and ethical way, and now his sights are on becoming part of his father's billionaire security company. His ruthless father decides to pit him and his brother in a competition to see who deserves to be the new head of the company. Meanwhile, he meets our heroine, London, at a fundraiser, and their sexual attraction is off the charts. To keep up the air of mystery, they decide to not reveal their names to one another. When ...more
Samantha Ortegon
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Seducing The Billionaire's Daughter is the third book in The Montgomery series. I have to admit that I have not read the first two but I will be adding them to my to be read list. I really enjoyed the flow of the storyline. It does have a Romeo and Juliette (which is their term of endearments to each other) romance of two rival families, it's forbidden love played out slow and sweet. Once they allow their guards to come down and give in to the attraction they both feel ... it is spine-tingling h ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
London and Sawyer are like Romeo and Juliet and this is mentioned numerous times throughout the story.

Sawyer and London’s fathers used to be best friends, now they are enemies. They should be together, however, they are drawn to each other. They can’t stop thinking about each other. Sawyer knows what he wants and he wants London and will do anything he can to prove to her that he is the right man for her. He is sweet and caring and always watching out for her. London is funny, she is hard worki
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Seducing the Billionaire’s Daughter by Marquita Valentine is my first book by this author and to tell you I loved the tale that was told is an understatement!

London and Sawyer are much like Rome and Juliet without the dead. Their chemistry is there and even when their families are in competition with one another, everything works out.

They shouldn’t want to be with one another, their fathers are enemies! They shouldn’t have sparked a friendship, but it was inevitable!

Sawyer
Cee Cee Houston
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer & London are the new Romeo and Juliet!

Seducing the Billionaire’s Daughter by Marquita Valentine was a fast, insta love kind of book. It was fun to read with little to no angst. The main characters were kinda like a modern day Romeo and Juliet, they even say so themselves as the hail from two warring families. Sawyer may be a Taggert but it’s not through, and he’s in a battle himself with his own father.
London Montgomery runs hers own business and just wants to live her own life when she m
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex - 3 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes - 3 / 5
Story - 4 / 5
Overall: - 4 / 5

Seducing the Billionaire’s Daughter is the third book in the Montgomerys series written by author Marquita Valentine. This was the first book that I have read in the series, and I had no issues following along. It was a fast-paced story, and it reminded me of Romeo and Juliet, and the similarity was even mentioned in the book. The main difference, obviously, is that it ended with a HEA.

Seducing the Billiona
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy of the book before release for an honest review.

This was a fun story with sorta a Romeo and Juliet feel to it. It I a full story but it is more novella length. It stars London, who is the billionaire's daughter. We have read her brothers stories though this book stands alone, but they are seen in this story as well.

She meets Sawyer Taggart but her father hates his father, what she doesn't know is that Sawyer hates his father even more. But her family is very opposed to
Kari Hansen
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
London may come from an affluent family but with her independent and feisty personality she is determined to forge her own path and make her business a success. She never knows if people want to be around her for who she is or because of her family so the last thing she needs to do is get involved with Sawyer, the son of the man that is her father’s enemy, despite how he makes her feel.

Sawyer may be a Taggart in name but not in heart as his family loyalty rests only with his mother. From the mom
Pennie Morgan
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Romeo and Juliet meets the 21st century minus the suicide! Great storytelling and great characters. London is the younger sister of Drew and Connor who we have already had books about in this series and her attention has been caught by none other than Sawyer Taggart, of the Taggart clan who are mortal enemies to the Montgomery's. Oh my! Surely Daddy didn't have a hand in this one as he has been known to have in his son's lives...Sawyer and London keep their affair secret, or at least she does. I ...more
Tanja OMGReads
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say that I didn't before about my love for Marquita Valentine's books. Ever since I've read my first book by her I've been a HUGE fan and this book just showed why I love her work.

Now about the book;
I loved how they became friends first and didn't let family names change that. I loved that Sawyer saw her worth and wanted her no matter what. When he sent someone to fix her mom's shoes?! Good God I was swooning soooo hard. The side characters were a great addition to the story.

Anothe
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: gemma
The moment i started reading this story i was instantly captivated. I only planned to read a chapter of the book before bed only to realise i bypassed that chapter and read more then half the story. I could not put the story down abacus I wanted to find out what happened to the characters.

London was a strong independent woman that i admired for making her way in the world and not using her families influence.

Sawyer I loved with the way that he was standing up for him and his mum. He is a sweet a
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Marquita Valentine won me over again with her latest book, Seducing The Billionaire's Daughter! Sexy, charming, crackling with electrifying tension, this book was really something special. This plot was all sorts of perfect. A little bit of trickery, a whole lot of romance and a turn of events neither Sawyer nor London expected and you get a story that is captivating.

I loved how this story was written. Its smooth, nicely paced and romantic to boot! The banter wa
Abby
Shelves: 2019-books
I thought this was a cute, very quick read. At first I wasn't sure what was going on. But it wasn't long before I caught on. (I didn't realize before I read it that this was the 3rd book in the series) I typically like reading in order, but now I'll have to go back! The chemistry between Sawyer and London was palpable through the pages. They had fun together and they could be themselves around each other. No pretending. London was from a wealthy family and she didn't always know when a guy was i ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
SEDUCING THE BILLIONAIRE'S DAUGHTER by Marquita Valentine is book Three in The Montgomerys Series. This is the story of Sawyer and London. I haven't yet read the previous book so for me this was a standalone book. Sawyer and London's father at one time were friends but now in the present day they are enemies. Although Sawyer shouldn't want London nor should she want him they can't help their attraction....can their growing feelings bring their family together or make things work?
Enjoyed this qui
Rose
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic love story from one of my favorite "sweet" authors!!!

I loved Sawyer and London. That they didn't want each other to know their last names because they wanted to get to know one another based on nothing but their impressions of each other and the information they choose to share.

I love that Sawyer realizes right away that London is the one he wants above everything else. And he's willing to do whatever needs done to win her love. This is a wonderfully sweet love story.

Favorite
Anima
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-romance
Sawyer and London, Romeo and Juliet, the only difference is nobody dies and everything works out. Two families in competition, aren't sure if their kids should date. Sawyer is sweet, charming and a hero, in many ways. London is smart, charismatic, and witty. The two are instantly attracted and have great chemistry, plenty of funny moments. Always fun to read a Valentine book, she never fails to deliver a feel good story. I received an early copy, review given voluntarily.
Natalie
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesomeness

Totally awesome book worth the read. The chemistry between the characters was hot and steamy. Great storyline and well written. This is book three of an awesome series. Like Romeo and Juliet forbidden love, their dads were best friends turned to bitter enemies. She the youngest of three, much loved daughter. He the illegitimate and eldest son of a womaniser. Totally love this author, do enjoy her other series also.
Heather andrews
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer likes to eavesdrop at times, “so am I.” He opened the door for her. “Also, Maya is right. You should do all the things to me.” Sometimes a girl has to make sure her man is in working order, “oh, I don’t know. I had my way with you a lot.” She moved her hand to cup his ever-growing erection. “I don’t want him to stop working.” I liked this book, this was a great light-hearted read.
Mayas
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I love Marquita books. This was so good and Sawyer was my hero. Love trumps all but revenge is such sweet sorry. The Romeo and Juliet reference. Their romance was that plus so much more.

Sexy and sweet. Instant love but not instant sex. Pure getting to know and wooing. Enjoying each other without outside intruding.
Sammie Shorter
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story

Sawyer and London were very grounded. They each had principles and lived life accordingly. The fued between the Taggarts and Montgomerys was one-sided and I can understand why John Taggart lost in the running for a love interest with the elder Montgomery when they were young. Taggart was a terrible individual. So glad Sawyer and London got their HEA.
Darnell MR Hart
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has it all broken hearts, dirty businessmen and two unlikely lovers caught in the middle.

This Juliet is strong willed independent woman.  Romeo is everything that a hero should be and more.  Together they find happily ever after.
Christina Reed
Jun 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved this book, but the editing was horrific. The story would get 5 stars from me, but when words are missing and the age at which the heroine’s mother dies changed between chapters, I can’t overlook that. Sawyer and London had great chemistry and a sweet story.
Carola
May 24, 2019 rated it liked it
There are some continuity mistakes. For example, in one scene, London mentions her mother passed away when she was 9, and in the next chapter, she says her mother died when she was 13.
Cindy Fong
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fast insta-love read. London and Sawyer were instantly smitten. I enjoyed the verbal banter and how swoony Sawyer is with London.

• Endeared (The Accidental Billionaires #5)
  • Billionaire Undercover ~ Hudson (The Billionaire's Obsession #15)
  • There Goes My Heart (Maine Sullivans, #2; The Sullivans, #20)
  • Take Me Down (The Knight Brothers, #2)
  • Take the Bride (Knight Brothers, #1.5)
  • Securing Kalee (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #6)
  • Perky
  • Orientation (Benchmarks, #2)
  • Dare Me Tonight (The Knight Brothers, #3)
  • Fluffy
  • Hope's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 5)
  • Rough Country (Tannen Boys, #3)
  • Ivy's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Delta Team Three Book 4)
  • Gwen's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 3)
  • To Love a Prince (The Prince Duet #2)
  • Devoted to Love
  • Nothing But Trouble (Credence, Colorado #1)
  • The Aussie Next Door (Patterson's Bluff #1)
Marquita Valentine is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of contemporary romance.

When she's not writing sexy heroes who adore their sassy heroines, she enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family and friends. Married to her high school sweetheart, Marquita lives in a seriously small town in the south.

You can sign up for her newsletter here: https://goo.gl/3XFh3k

Seducing the Billionaire (4 books)
  • Seducing the Billionaire's Wife