Start by marking “Girl, Unhinged (Girl, #2)” as Want to Read:
Girl, Unhinged (Girl, #2)

Girl, Unhinged

(Girl #2)

Emma is thirty-three and planning her upcoming wedding to the lovely Joe after finally finding her happy ever after. However Emma's life becomes more stressful as she tries to balance planning the wedding alongside a new college course and her full time job, which is made increasingly challenging by the arrival of a new demanding and obnoxious boss.

Emma struggles as she
Published March 7th 2019 by Sasha Lane (first published July 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Girl, Unhinged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girl, Unhinged

Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie KinsellaSomething Borrowed by Emily GiffinBridget Jones's Diary by Helen FieldingCan You Keep a Secret? by Sophie KinsellaPride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Best chicklit
775 books — 1,174 voters
The Truth About Forever by Sarah DessenJust Listen by Sarah DessenThe Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann BrasharesAnna and the French Kiss by Stephanie PerkinsLock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Best YA Chicklit
570 books — 1,204 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Girl, Unhinged (Girl, #2)
Cathie Whitmore
Girl, Unhinged, picks up where Girl, Conflicted left off, with Emma and Joe happy and in love. However, as they say, 'true love never runs smooth,' and Emma has her share of ups and downs in this one. Right from the beginning of the first book, I felt as if I knew Emma and her friend, Sophie personally, and that feeling continued throughout the second book.

The author, Sasha Lane has a unique flair for relating to her readers through Emma's first person point of view dialogue, to the point the r
Jodie (J.C.T)
I read this on paperback and it has this cover. I went to an Christmas fair and was luckily to meet Sasha Lane she was lovely and signed my copy for me and I brought all three there is now a 4th.

I loved this so much because of the last book it already started to feel like I was hanging out with some out friends from the 1st page. With a few new characters as well.

I love the friendship between Emma, Sophie and Simon the most more then the romances. Also though this book surprised me in that I d
swaycian lee perkins
I love chick flicks!

I have really enjoyed reading the 1st and now the 2nd instalment of these books. I love how relatable Emma and her friends are which makes you feel as if you are part of this story or a fly on the wall anticipating what they shall do next. :D
Pat Langhelt
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was book two of Emma's journey her life with Joe and her friends. Looking forward to last in series. ...more
Vikkie
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
@sashalaneauthor is fantastic. This is another book that I couldn’t put down. I love that we revisit the characters that we have met in the first book and I am extremely excited to continue the journey with them.
This is a superb series which I highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Barbara
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent 2nd book in this series. Starting the third tonight.
imogen wood
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

An amazing book I have really enjoyed these books and am looking forward to reading the 3rd so glad I have read them would recommend to everyone
Charlotte
Sep 09, 2020
Jag Sanghera
Jan 10, 2021

• Just Saying
  • Meet Me in Cockleberry Bay (Cockleberry Bay #2)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • It's Raining Men
  • My Greek Island Summer
  • When I Was You
  • Dear Enemy
  • The Day She Came Back
  • The Fussy Virgin
  • Holly Banks Full of Angst (Village of Primm #1)
  • Time Out
  • Mum's Big Break
  • The Notecard: A refreshingly modern, funny, feel-good romantic comedy
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Christmas Every Day
  • Uncork My Love
  • The Dilemma
  • The New Guy
Sasha Lane is known for her contemporary romance novels - they’re funny, relatable, and addictive.

Chick lit style with a hint of darkness.

Sasha says ‘I try to create characters that are everyday women so hopefully readers can find something about their personality or lifestyle that they can relate to and fall in love with them as much as I have while writing about them.

The idea behind my books

Girl (3 books)
  • Girl, Conflicted (Girl, #1)
  • Girl, Unconventional (Girl, #3)

News & Interviews