Start by marking “Naktmerié's Monster” as Want to Read:
Naktmerié's Monster

Naktmerié's Monster

(Scavenger's Bonded #4)

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Sometimes the future is a path set in the hardest of stone and can only be altered by love.

Oneyroi D'Naktmerié is a product of the Northern Installation, designed to be the stuff of nightmares. At fourteen his abilities proved deadly, and he shuts them away terrified of how uncontrollable his power is. He refuses to bond as that could unleash the dangerous abil
Published January 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Naktmerié's Monster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naktmerié's Monster

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Naktmerié's Monster
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Naktmerie is an interesting character. He has a long, complicated history. He’s a rich, deep character and I found myself routing for him. Shae has interesting abilities and I really liked her chemistry with Naktmerie.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
CeeRee Fields
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm a geek, a gamer, a music lover, and a voracious reader. I love Star Trek and B-grade movies like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and Sharknado. I enjoy figuring out software and learning new things and applying them to whatever book I'm currently working on.

I game. Not first person shooters but fantasy and simulators. Fantasy would mostly be platform games. My favorites are Final Fan

Scavenger's Bonded (4 books)
  • D’Reaper’s Destiny (Scavenger's Bonded #1)
  • Vyolet’s Stryfe (Scavenger's Bonded #2)
  • Sara's Kaos (Scavenger's Bonded #3)