Start by marking “5 Boys on the Brink (5 Boys Book 2)” as Want to Read:
5 Boys on the Brink (5 Boys Book 2)

5 Boys on the Brink (5 Boys Book 2)

How do you stop mixing business with pleasure?

After the wild events of the last month, I'm in a new world now. The world of rich people. The world of music. I have four gorgeous musicians to look after, which would be easy if we could keep our hands off each other.

They're the hottest men in the world and a beautiful distraction. I never meant to get attached to them. But n
Published March 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about 5 Boys on the Brink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 5 Boys on the Brink

Start your review of 5 Boys on the Brink (5 Boys Book 2)
nikki
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
WOW!! Evie Kady certainly turned up the heat in book 2!! This series is everything I’ve been wanting and then some. The chemistry between Kat and her boys is so intense and I adore that the guys are just as unto each other as they are her.
If you’re a fan of reverse harem and m/m then I would definitely recommend this series.
Rambling Reader
Mar 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Brink picks up with the boys finishing the shambles that is their final tour. Kat has been blacklisted by the boys' record label, and they're all dealing with the awkwardness of the band disbanding and The Night they shared with Kat.

I appreciate the fact that the series delves into not just Kat's perspective but the men's as well. I think it helps to round the story out, and I like that we get to know them better. For a book that's on the shorter side (and I'm a fast reader), it's really import
Alicia
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Yesssss. Book 2 was better than the first. The night Kat spends with the guys is so SO hot. We’re getting into the guys’ feelings... for each other. I’m so excited about that and I need more of it.

I’m still waiting to see what Adam has to do with all of this. I still don’t like him and I’m hoping he has some sort of excuse as to why he did what he did. Also, Leon better not do anything fucking stupid or I’m gonna hate him...
Liz
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Layer after layer, unpeeling each boy band member and their back story. This is one heck of an addictive series. Loving it!
BookishBlondeNerd
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it... May contain vague spoilers

This book does not disappoint. It starts after "That Night" as it becomes too be known as with the band finishing out the tour and Conor back home. Adam is so far removed from them. When the news of the split hit, everyone scatters until Kat brings them back together. Things escalate from there for the story.

Things I loved from this book.... The boys go to a cat Cafe! It's so adorable, especially Tarak. Though I wish Conor was there due to his cat loving shi
Anuschka
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lot of the reverse harem books are about the struggle between the MC's and the rest of the world and the problems they face. This book however deals with problems within the harem at the same time as dealing with problems outside the harem. I love the fact that there are lingering feelings (positive and negative) between the band, Adam and even the mc. The story stays close enough to the real world to be believable which strenghtens the appeal to the book for me. Don't get me wrong, I love fan ...more
Miss Piggy
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an ending!

Wow! This is just as brilliant as the first in the series- but I am seriously miffed at Evie right now. What was with that ending? That is some seriously mean sh!t right there! (I know almost as mean as saying that but not actually saying what happens - you’ll have to read it!! 😏) This is a true rollercoaster ride of emotions; laughing at how Tarek wakes Seth and then Connor when they’ve all slept in the living room, sadness over Rafes description of Adam to heat with what they sh
Janell
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem
Wow I am dizzy. This book has so many twists and turns and so much happening at once. I am on edge just waiting to see what happens next. Definitely nothing predictable about this story or these characters. I like that these were well developed characters but they all had secrets that were being revealed slowly. Nothing seems stable in their relationships but that was not necessarily a bad thing. It keeps you on the edge wondering what is going to happen next. I liked this series allot so far. I ...more
Jazmin
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this one picks up after the events of "That night" as it's called. The boys are all coming to terms with Adam and Connor leaving the band and it is taking a toll on them.

I love the fact that the boys are starting to become more comfortable in their sexuality and we got some interesting scenes from it. Hopefully Adam gets his s*** together because I need some steamy scenes with him and my favorite band mate.

One of the guys (not saying who) pissed me off after he met up with Carla. She needs to
SJ
Jul 19, 2020 rated it liked it
I am struggling with this series a bit, there is a lot going on and I am not sure I fully understand what’s going on. I happen to love some M/M but there are too many hidden touches and looks, everyone seems to like someone else and it’s a little too much for me, that being said I want to carry on reading to see what happens next. There is a lot of angst and secrets and it’s unpredictable, I am struggling with it but I has got my Interest. It’s hot badly written at all so I do recommend reading ...more
Theresa Wesley
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kat is trying to pull the band back together after Connor went home and Adam decided to go out on his own. We learn more about Connor and what ultimately drive him to leave. All of the guys are still confused and That Night. What did it mean and where do they stand? Will Kat be able to help them heal and pull them all together? I really enjoyed the book and the story is good. There are some steamy scenes that are so good. Tarek has demons we are just learning about. The cliffhanger will leave yo ...more
Dezi
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need more!

Ok, that was such a great continuation from book one. Kat fights her insecurities about being a band manager and all the guys try to figure out life after Royale Element. We learn some new things about everyone. I really hope we get more info about what's going on with Adam in book 3. And man that Cliffhanger was evil, pure evil. Luckily we dont have to wait to long for book 3....... I need to know more!
Kathy
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
That Night..............
It seems our merry band of 4 - not 5 at the moment all had the same epiphany, they are better "together" than apart. We do have some more insight on some of the band members and the story seemed to become a little more cohesive, until the end????? Annd Book 3 stay tuned to see what happens next........
Michele Moore
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well done

I love rock band stories, but they all seem to be the same story. This one is a different perspective and it’s really well done. Suspense, emotion, sex and love. Can’t wait until book 3
Shevelle
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
So many questions

This series is an interesting one. I like that we spend a lot of time with the boys in this book. I feel like that's a break from how these types of books are normally written. Off to read the next!
Kate Reyna
Dec 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok

This series is ok. The first book I gave 4 stars. This one is 3 stars for me. I feel like I was missing a spark with this book. I’ll read the next one because I need to know what happens. I just don’t feel like I’ll ever read this series again once I’m done.
Ferbooks
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Intriguing read

The drama continues and the relationships that are developing between the four boys and Kat is intriguing. It will be interesting to see what happen next with so much chemistry between them.
Yasmin
Nov 28, 2020 added it
Shelves: dnf
I wanted to know more of Adam but so many other things are happening that I lost interest so I skim through
Jasmine Hoisington
Jan 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Good

It was good and the “bonding” time scenes were amazing but it lacks a lot of story and plot. I am left wanting so much more.
Elle Joraco
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely in love with this series. The dynamic between the characters is fantastic, as is the sex!
Ashlea Woods
Dec 05, 2020
Kiara
Apr 22, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Wild Interview (The Wild Boys, #1)
  • Remember Me This Way (The Sound of Us #3)
  • Twisted Fate (Watch Me Burn, #2)
  • A Touch of Violet
  • The Wild Tour (The Wild Boys, #2)
  • Rock On (The Rockstars of Hollywood Hill #1)
  • Remember You This Way (The Sound of Us #2)
  • Remember Us This Way (The Sound of Us, #1)
  • Our Bloodline (Featherstone Academy #3)
  • Your Bloodline (Featherstone Academy, #2)
  • Voyeur
  • Hidden Agenda (The Code, #2)
  • Pretty Lies (Watch Me Burn, #1)
  • My Bloodline (Featherstone Academy, #1)
  • Vested Interest (The Code, #1)
  • Enemy (The Aces, #3)
  • Anarchy at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #4)
  • Victory at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #5)