Start by marking “Taking the Top (Devils Pride MC #3)” as Want to Read:
Taking the Top (Devils Pride MC #3)

Taking the Top

(Devils Pride MC #3)

Family man, entrepreneur, member of an outlaw motorcycle club—can one man really have it all? Carlos was close but while corruption was destroying Devils Pride, cancer was wreaking havoc on his home, stealing his wife, and leaving him to raise their children alone. Angela was the love of his life and he never thought he could have that with someone else, much less the too- ...more
Published March 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Taking the Top, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taking the Top

Start your review of Taking the Top (Devils Pride MC #3)
JenMcJ
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another well written, character driven story from JG. I would have liked a little less time hopping and more interaction (vs telling) between Carlos and Mattie but I still thoroughly enjoyed this book and their dynamic.

Recommendation: After almost a 2 year break from the series, Jessie G is back with a 4th book in this series. After such a long break, if you haven't read the other books recently, you really should re-read them, at least skim them before starting this one. If you haven't read th
ReadingAllNite
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked seeing what finally happens with Mateo and Carlos. Mateo ended up being far different than how I expected him to be and his history worse than I imagined. A year after the setup of Carlos and Mateo as a couple, Carlos is still struggling with his unexpected attraction and guilt over moving on from his wife. I thought things were going to get a little kinky at first, the way the story opens with a glimpse of Ty & Chase with Clay but there’s just some dominance in the bedroom.

So much is s
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
I legitimately don’t know where to start this review. Let’s see. It’s not a standalone. At the very minimum you need to have read the first two books in this series but if you’re like me and need to know every detail about every character you meet you’re going to want to read the Sizzling Miami series as well before starting this series. Trust me, they’re worth it.

I read a lot of books and as I get older I forget some of the details – usually the important ones (of course) – so I tend to re-rea
SoCalBookReviews
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I’ve been waiting for and expecting when it came to hearing Carlos and Mateos story..

Full review to come soon.. At some point. But seriously worth reading. So freaking good..
Interrupted Reader
Carlos and Mateo. While I loved these characters, this story took me a long time to finish, nearly a DNF. Loose ends are tied up nicely and the chemistry was easy, maybe too easy. This one just didn’t quite hold my interest as well as previous books, partially due to my expectations and the lack of conflict in the relationship. I expected giant fireworks and got a sparkler.
C+, no reread
Rosie
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Good book. Took me a while to remember the characters, but it was worth it. I do like this author, I've read all her books, more than once. This story line answered a whole lot of questions from previous books.
Nicole
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best to read other bks in the series and the sizzling miami series to fully understand what is happening.
Carlos and Mateos story.
Enjoyable, Entertaining read.
Recommend the bk and the series along with the Sizzling Miami series.
Tiffany
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series

And Mateo is great. It was a great story that wrapped up a lot of loose ends. My only compliant is that it took to long to come out and it caused me to loose a bit of interest.
Donna
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Taking the Top

It was worth the wait for this book. Tears, misunderstandings, trust and finding each other in the end. Worth it!!
LaTonne Enright
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I needed some reminder of the previous relationship and/or story. It took awhile to get with the story.
THE GOTH CRITIC
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
2 ** stars for the effort. I didn't read the end so I can't rate more a book that didn't hold my interest enough.
Fiona
Mar 19, 2019
Tashyka
Mar 12, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• No Quick Fix (Torus Intercession #1)
  • Free Hand (Irons and Works, #1)
  • LOL: Laugh Out Loud (After Oscar #2)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Four Kings Security, #4)
  • Wilde Love (Forever Wilde #6)
  • The Secret (Love in O'Leary #3)
  • Upside Down
  • Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • Order (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #2)
  • Ex Meridian (Nothing Special, #7)
  • Killer Bond (Ward Security #5)
  • Blank Canvas (Irons and Works, #2)
  • Always Mine (Love in Eden #1)
  • Obsessed (The Protectors #13)
  • Milo (Finding Home, #2)
  • Ground Zero (Zero Hour, #1)
  • Single (Single Dads #1)
Like many readers, the dream of being a writer has been with me a long time. After three decades of trying, I'd begun to doubt. Thanks to social media, I followed my favorite authors hoping to glean some words of wisdom as I pounded out half-formed ideas with alarming regularity. Two repetitive themes emerged: To be a great writer you must read a lot and your butt must be in the chair every day li ...more

Devils Pride MC (3 books)
  • Tricking Chase (Devils Pride MC #1)
  • Talk Dirty to Me (Devils Pride MC #2)

News & Interviews