Start by marking “War of Hearts” as Want to Read:
War of Hearts

War of Hearts

(True Immortality)

New York Times Bestselling author Samantha Young writing as S. Young.

Thea Quinn has no idea what she is. All she knows is that her abilities have been a plague upon her life since she was a child. After years of suffering at the hands of a megalomaniac, Thea escaped and has been on the run ever since.

The leadership and protection of his pack are of
Published October 1st 2019 by Samantha Young

Samantha Young
Mar 08, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
There is a possibility of more books in this world, but WAR OF HEARTS is a standalone paranormal romance. :)

UPDATE: The 1st two chapters are on my website :) http://bit.ly/2xUHctp

My current WIP under my pen name S. Young. I'm so excited!

Another Teaser!

She looked him directly in the eyes. “I don’t have any plans to kill you tonight, Wolf Boy, so catch some z’s too.”

Despite the flare of irritation he felt at the ridiculous nickname, C
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540 war-of-hearts

WAR OF HEARTS: Is a full length standalone paranormal romance novel by Samantha Young. (This is her first time writing a paranormal novel). Spoken in 'Dual POV's' This is Thea Quinn and Conall MacLennan's story. Whilst this was a standalone, it made me believe that there may be more books in the future.

4 WOLF BOY STARS

I’ve not read many paranormal novels, I can count them on one hand so I was nervous about reading this one, but took that leap of faith knowing who the author was!! And I am soooo
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five stars!!! Five stars!!!!!!! FIVE. FREAKING. STARS!!!!!! This was the best PNR I’ve read in FOREVER! The drama, the feels, the characters, the romance, it was all so vivid, so addicting, so perfect! I’m in love with every word. I can feel one hell of a book hangover coming on! Just wow!
arini
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*cue in a flourish of MOON HOWLING wolf noises*

fans of paranormal romance out there, let's R-E-J-O-I-C-E in the fact that this book exists to quench our thirst for the supernaturals, those otherwordly beings who make our pathetic mundane lives seem less boring bcs they've got more interesting stories to tell that our minds would gladly indulge in!!

✨ 4.5 "INTENSE SATISFIED GROWLING" stars ✨

this book was so good. i loved it. i cant believe it's only a standalone!! it was a solid one for sure. i couldnt help but marvel at the thought of what a series it coulin!!
noises*
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Conall wanted to touch Thea. Everywhere. And he wanted her to touch him. It was a haze that made his heart race, his breathing deepen, and everything else in his world fade out. All he was left with was want. For this woman.

INCREDIBLE!! I have always been a huge fan of Samantha Young and have read a bunch of her traditional adult contemporary romances, but, WOW, she hasclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Author}
Conall
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 49F59ACF-6357-4F36-9B3D-30926B605E97_zpsgwui4gow.jpg

Thea Quinn is a 25 yr. old woman who looked like a perfectly normal human, but knew she was different. She’d had otherworldly abilities for as long as she could remember, but still had no clue what she was. She’d long ago given up the dream of having anything more, and for the last six years she’d been alone hiding in the shadows. Ot
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
Holy...WOW. I am HOOKED. Line and sinker on all of the words. On this amazing world. On what I'm desperately now hoping will be a series. Because this book seriously blew me away.

I'm a HUGE PNR fan, and so it goes without saying I'm also ridiculously picky when it comes to the genre. But considering how much I adore Samantha Young's contemporaries, I knew without even reading the blurb to this book that I had to have it. And when I finally read the blurb? I was frothing at the mouth to get my hands on it.

If
Lien
Do you know that feeling when everything fizzles out somehow?

This is what I felt most of the time

And I can tell you the exact moment when all my excitement faded away. Tension ran high until the "enemies" part turned to "lovers". The transition was logical but kinda 'sudden' and therefore fell totally flat for me. People will probably disagree but this is just how I felt.

And then it began... I found myself doing other stuff and felt absolutely no desire tofelt.
And
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: War of Hearts
Author: S. Young
Release date: October 1, 2019
Cliffhanger: No
Genre: paranormal romance

“A wolf is only as strong as his heart, and my heart belongs completely to you."

I've been a reader of Samantha Young's for many years, but I'd never read any of her paranormal books. When I saw the announcement for War of Hearts, I was so eager to check it out. I haven't been able to find a ton of new books in the genre to catch my eye, so this was a more than welcome treat! You get a little bit of everything with this one: action, suspense, forbidden love, and mysteryromance
“ANo
2019
Young
ReleaseHearts
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

Such a brilliant story, this is the first paranormal book that I'm reading from Samantha Young and I'm impressed!She did an amazing job and I was immediately hooked!I fall in love with the story and the characters!

description

“A wolf is only as strong as his heart, and my heart belongs completely to you. So who really has the power here?”

A unique story, with a strong heroine and sexy hero!I love the tension between them, if you like slo
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
4 Stars! Haven’t read a good paranormal/supernatural book in a while and so glad that I’d heard about this one! Author Tillie Cole gushed about this book on Instagram and I knew I had to read it!

She’s right to gush - it’s fast paced, action packed with loads of emotion and strong characters!!

Would love to read more books set in this world. I could see that happening in companion novels, which I hope will happen *fingers crossed*

Very entertaining, well written story!

Highly recommend.
Betül
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

War of Hearts is Samantha Young's first adult paranormal romance (PNR) novel written under the name S. Young. The paranormal romance genre has a special place in my heart, and especially books that are about shifters/werewolves. This is one of the genres that I am very critical of, and I want the story to be
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
On Dublin Street is one of my favourite OG contemporary romance book series. So when I heard that Samantha Young was writing a paranormal romance, I wanted the book…no-no… I needed the book ASAP!

Blog tour teaser.jpeg

War of Hearts reignited my love for paranormal fantasy. What a thrilling and exhilarating read this book was!

Blog tour teaser.jpeg

69764380_1513322392144379_2431717728881475584_o.jpg

Everything about this book was intoxicating addictive!
Thea Quinn is such a badass heroine! I love female leads that exude power and beauty.
Conall MacLennan is DIVINE!! Male perfection at it’s finest. He’s a little bit possessive yet fair-minded. He is protective of Theo but he doesn’t bulldoze over her.

69622370_1508074566002495_884487457356120064_o.jpg

Samantha Young’s War of Hearts is action packed, filled with angst, steamy senses and suspenseful to the T.
I couldn’t put this book down and I guarantee that you won’t be able to stop reading it until the early hours of the morning.
Caitlin Reads
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to NetGalley and the Publisher for this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I am a HUGE Samantha Young fan and I absolutely loved this book. I hadn't connected to her recent novels as much as her older books but this turned everything around. It's been awhile since i read a paranormal romance and War of Hearts made me wonder why I waited so long. This book had adventure, intrigue, love and friendship. The relationship between Thea and Connall was a steamy slow burn that left
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)

This was my first paranormal romance of Samantha Young’s and I really did enjoy it! PNR holds a special place in my heart so when I heard SY would be writing a new book in this subgenre, I was jumping for joy. And not only is it PNR, it’s SHIFTER PNR! War of Hearts dives us into a fantastic, new paranormal world that I’m really hoping we get more of. I loved the main characters (there’s even a scene where they’re forced to share a bed in a hotel) and even though the book wasn’t perf
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Wow! I am so in love with this paranormal romance! This is an enemies to lovers story based on Scottish myths, folklores and legends with a wolf alpha male and a powerful heroine. Story telling at it's finest with a heart stopping romance!

Scottish men who also happen to be Alpha wolf of their packs are apparently my weakness. I just could not get enough of Conall MacLennan. He was fierce lover and protector, a bit possessive and also the sweetest talker. He has a special ability to track people and is approache
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-top-fave
One of the best books I’ve read this year...one of the best PNR books I’ve read ever! Enemies to lovers, the heat, the bond, the alpha-ness OH MY!! Be still my heart ❤❤❤ ...more
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4 STARS!

Pics-Art-09-30-06-32-07

S. Young, best known as Samantha Young, will take you on a roller coaster ride with her debut into the Paranormal Romance genre!

Thea Quinn is a 25 year-old powerful supernatural whose on the run from a sadistic man named Jasper Ashforth. See, Thea doesn't know what she really is and Jasper wants to use her for his own personal gain.

So Ashforth seeks the help of Conall MacLennan, the alpha of the last wolf pack in Scotland. Conall is great at tracking and he's will
Ramona
I’ve been reading Samantha Young for 6-7 years, if my memory is not failing me.. I am very familiar with her style, with her stories and I always loved the message she manages to pass on. Family is the most important element she uses and throughout her books she inspires us to do the same and love each and every member of our family. Friendship is also valuable for her and this warm feeling is growing deep inside every reader, because the message is loud and clear, you can’t miss it. 😊
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

‘He’s important. His future affects your future. He’s important, Thea.’

War of Hearts by Samantha Young felt like the kind of old school paranormal which we love so much, the kind that feels like pure adrenaline inducing indulgence. Otherworldly beings, mythical creatures, drama and thrills, heat and passion. Paranormal romance is one of our favourites and this story absolutely confirmed why. Samantha Young writing as S Young nailed her first paranormal romance and we cannot wait for more from her. It had
Susan's Reviews
My thanks to the author, publisher and NetGalley for a free ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Scottish werewolves. Immortal Faes. Lots and lots of cringe-worthy violence. Unfortunately, I didn't realize what I was letting myself in for, never having read any of Samantha Young's paranormal stories before. (I've read a few her Young's YA novels - all well written.)

I figured I would give this one a chance: War of Hearts is equally well written, although certain sections
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019

4.5 Stars

‘He’s important. His future affects your future. He’s important, Thea.’

Tracy  C
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fantastic. It's been a while since I have read a really good PNR. Thea has had such a hard life and has so many well earned trust issues. Conall has a lot riding on finding Thea and bringing her to Scotland. Such a great story with many twists and a marvelous HEA!. I hope S. Young makes this a series with some of the great side characters.
Milica's Bookshelf
3.5 stars!
Don't get me wrong, I liked this story, even loved it at some moments especially at the end but this isn't Samantha Young which I'm used to. Maybe it's that this story is written at the third person narration, but simply something is missing in the whole story to make me be addicted to it.
Bookphenomena (Micky)
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read, arc-read, pnr, blog, fae
This was an interesting paranormal world created by Samantha Young that was overall something I could invest in for this book but also for a series ahead. It’s been a while since she’s written in this genre and since I’ve read her older fantasy/PNR but I guess it’s like riding a bike because it worked for me.

WAR OF HEARTS focuses on Thea, a human type of being from unknown descent and difficult to label. She was a loner and she’d been on the run for a long time. I really liked how he
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
War of Hearts was everything I was looking for and more! I was anticipating this from the time it was announced and could not contend my excitement when I finally got it. It was gripping. It was adventurous. It was extraordinary!

Thea on the run and hiding was caught by Conall, alpha of one of the strongest packs in the world, and was to be brought to someone who was going to give Conall the one this he desired the most- his sister’s life back. He would do anything for her and a murde
AJ
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Truth conquers, Thea.” His wolf eyes gleamed with satisfaction. “And this is our truth.”

4.5 stars!

S. Young is the penname of one of my favourite authors, Samantha Young, and I was so freaking excited when I heard that she was writing a paranormal romance. With this book she has created a well-developed paranormal world, and then given us two fantastic characters, heaps of action, excitement and intrigue, fun and snarky banter, and a chemistry-filled, intense and passionate romance. I loved it!

Thea Quinn is a young woma
Bibliomedico
Check Out The Full Review On My Blog : https://bibliomedico.wordpress.com/20...
***************************
ARC provided by the publisher & Social Butterfly PR , Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read the book.
***************************
” You can Do anything You Put Your mind to , Thea ”
After Reading Every Book By Samantha Young , Rereading and Loving them . I had to participate In this Blog Tour , Because Simply Samantha Can’t NOT write an Outstanding and Amazing Book .

War Of Hearts Is Samantha‘s First Adult Paranormal Romance NBy/>/>ARC
Cassidy
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
S. Young is Samantha Young’s paranormal romance pen name. I was so excited to read this book and it did not disappoint. This book is set up so more can follow. I really hope we get more. I think this is just the beginning. I do wish that the villain wasn’t so obvious from early on. It didn’t really hurt my enjoyment of the story. The hero is a hunk Scottish werewolf. I’ll take one please. I love how kicka$$ the heroine was. I’m already ready for the hopeful next book.

I voluntarily read an early
Francesca
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve never read Samantha Young’s previous paranormal novels, but I know she loves this genre. We can find her style in her way to describe her characters and her country. I really enjoy the story, the mythology and the evolution between the two heroes. Thea is a very strong and lovable heroin, her journey is a hard one. Conall is an alpha but he’s able to respect Thea’s decisions, which I appreciate. There’s a lot of action, of violence, we are never bored.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Turning Pages At ...: War of Hearts by S. Young 37 22 Oct 04, 2019 08:04AM
S. Young is the pen name for New York Times Bestselling Author Samantha Young. Her debut adult paranormal romance War of Hearts (A True Immortality Novel) will be published October 2019.
“The pack is everything to me. Family is everything to me. I’ll never stop protecting what’s important to me, even if I have to die doing it.” 2 likes
“Who would hold her when he had to let go? And why did the thought of Thea alone, without him, make him want to tear the world apart for its cruelty?” 2 likes