Start by marking “Skirt Steak (Grade-A Beefcakes, #5)” as Want to Read:
Skirt Steak (Grade-A Beefcakes, #5)

Skirt Steak

(Grade-A Beefcakes #5)

The Duke boys were nicknamed for cuts of meat. Sir Loin Of Beef. T-Bone. Tri-Tip. Porterhouse. We were a ranching family after all. And me? I was known as Skirt Steak. I didn’t think much of it until Cash and Bennett, because they told me—and showed me—how much they liked my pink center, said it was juicy and lick-their-lips good.

I was going take their word for it. Every s
Published April 4th 2019 (first published April 2nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Skirt Steak, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Skirt Steak

Start your review of Skirt Steak (Grade-A Beefcakes, #5)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Skirt Steak is book five in the Grade-A Beefcakes series by Vanessa Vale. I’ve loved this series from the start. I’ve loved getting to know the Duke family. I was really looking forward to the only daughter of the family’s story. The three main characters of this book really stole my heart. They had real issues from their pasts to deal with and my heart hurt for them. But it was because they hadn’t met each other yet. Because once they did, everything changed.

skirt steak vanessa vale

Julia Duke was the youngest of the
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
I have been excitedly awaiting the release of book five in the Grade-A Beefcakes series. Finally the Duke sister gets her book and it was absolutely worth the wait.

From the very beginning I was rooting for Julia to hurry and meet her men so they could start giving her what she deserved. I felt for her when I learned of the sadness and self doubt she was suffering at the hands of her ex. But, in usual Vanessa Vale fashion, the men came in and helped her heal and move forward.

This book was super
Aly
Jan 15, 2020 rated it liked it
This was so short! I wish it were longer, I felt like we didn't get as much story as the other books in the series. Of course this had the hot romance scenes and a bit of drama to spice it up, but I would have liked it to be longer so it could develop a bit more. Julia is a funny character, she sticks her foot in her mouth and is a bit ridiculous, but I loved it. The narration was okay and a super quick read. ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Vanessa Vale has delivered a steamy, intriguing, and sweet series with her Grade-A Beefcakes. All really good and totally captivating. Well now she's back with her newest whirlwind romance Skirt Steak (I seriously love the titles in this series!) and just like her other books, one cowboy is never enough so two is just what Jules is going to get with Cash and Bennett. And from the moment they meet, nothing will ever be the same.

If you like faster, sexier, steamier, lighter books with two
Steph's Romance Book Talk
3.5 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

A quick sexy, erotic, menage read that continues with the Duke family and them finding the people that complete their love lives.

This specific video review will be included in the August 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Rhonda
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In book 5 of this series, we get Julia's story. After her ex leaves her doubting herself in the love department, she wonders if she'll ever have what her brothers have found with their women. When Cash and Bennett show up, she thinks they are strippers and flirts with them. To her horror, they aren't but it doesn't stop them from going after her. They know she is the one for them. But one of the guys is holding a secret back from her. This is a cute and hot as heck story about learning to trust. ...more
Erica
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 5 in the Grade-A Beefcake series is a bit different, we don't have a Duke boy getting his happy ever after. No, this is Julia's story. She's given up on what she truly wants, has been put down by an ex that makes her think she's not enough for one man let alone two..
Enter Cash & Bennett.
These two are determined to prove to her she's more than enough for both of them.
Loved this book, just as the others we have a poly relationship that's full of steam and insta everything!!
Quick and sexy as h
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
Skirt Steak is the fifth book in the Grade-A Beefcakes series by Vanessa Vale.
In the past I've been a fan of Vanessa Vale's sexy fast paced MFM romances. Who doesn't like two rugged beefed up cowboys who have something to prove to the woman they love. I love the alpha male, animalistic vibes her novels throw off.

But Skirt Steak is a little different. Now we have two city boys who've decided to settle down in the country and make a name for themselves. And we have the sister (and cousin) of the
Renee Entress
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, suspense, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Sir Loin Of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
T-Bone (Grade-A Beefcakes #2)
Tri-Tip (Grade-A Beefcakes #3)
Porterhouse (Grade-A Beefcakes #4)

This is Julia, Cash, and Bennett’s story. Julia mistakes Cash and Bennett for strippers for a party and is completely embarrassed. She hopes they don’t hold the mistake against her. They are new to tow
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on http://biokaddict.live,
This time its Julia the sister of the Duke Brothers turn to fall in love. Julia is depressed because seeing her brothers and their women all lovey dovey makes it worst. So, when organising a hen night, and on the night she is adding vibraters large green ones to the party bags while waiting for the male strippers. When two hunks knock on the door Julia mistakes them for strippers, she had booked for the hen night.
When Julia meet Cash and Bennett its instalove b
Lisa
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vanessa Vale is one of those authors that I just can never get enough of. Her books are an auto one-click for me, and I am never sorry about it. Once again I find myself loving this Duke family. Skirt Steak is the 5th in this series and follows the only girl in the family, Julia. Julia is sure that she is destined to be alone and that she will never find the kind of love that her brothers and cousins have. In walks Cash and Bennett....
The three main characters in this one stole my heart. Bennett
April Symes
Skirt Steak is book 5 in the Grade-A Beefcakes series by Vanessa Vale. This is a Duke sister getting her own story-- Julia.Julia is the sole girl of the family who was sure that she was due to be alone the rest of her life. Sure that she was never going to find love like her brothers and cousins have found.... well, she was so wrong!! That's when Cash and Bennett come into her life. She makes a mistake thinking about what they do for a living yet they still are interested in her and the sparks f ...more
She's a Lip Biter
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you like hot, sexy quick stories about instant love then this book is perfect for you.

Julia Duke meets Cash Carter & Bennett in an extremely unconventional manner even though it’s very funny! The humour in the book is fun and flirty making this a lighter read even though there is a darker element in the background too.

Great characters that really come alive on the pages, well everyone except Frank who is a loser. The mother, Mrs Duke, is so cool..I want to be her when I grow up!

Reviewed by Ro
Donna Feibusch
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Awesome Read!!

I loved reading Skirt Steak(Grade-A Beefcakes Book 5). All about Julia Duke a little sister to three big Duke brothers a Marketing guru who is twenty-six & Cash Carter the New mechanic in town & Bennett his BFF who makes customized motorcycles. Julia is the party planner for all Duke events, and tonight is Ava’s bachelorette party at Sir Loin of Beefs house. She’s stuffing take-home favors when two huge hunks ring the door bell. Julia assumes they are tonight’s entertainment, ev
Courtney
Jan 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020
Jackie Ziegler
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot and sexy

Julia is the sole girl of the family.. While she never understood the deal with all the guys sharing a girl she did wonder if she would ever have something like that.. When she meets Cash and Bennett and thinks they are strippers she figures it can't hurt to flirt with them and have some fun.. While she is finding them both hot and sexy she wonders if she can ever please two men?
Kathy Heare Watts
THE CHEMISTRY, THE CONNECTION—IT’S REALLY INTENSE

Once again, Ms. Vanessa Vale has unleashed a new series, Grade-A Beefcakes, with a great cast of characters, plenty of laughs, tears, mystery, suspense, romance, and more. Grab you a copy and learn why the Duke boys have earned their beefy monikers, but what about their baby sister, Julia Duke? Will she find her happily ever after ending between two men?

A case of mistaken identity will set this tale into motion when Julia answers the door and assu
Sassy Southern
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Julia Duke is organizing a bachelorette party for Ava when she mistakenly thinks the two men who just walked in are the strippers for the party. Embarrassed, she hopes the men will forgive her mistake and not judge her for the rumours/truths that surround her family.
Cash & Bennett are new to town and never thought anyone would mistake them for strippers but the two can’t deny their attraction for Julia.
Julia has low self-esteem due to an ex-boyfriend and can the men show her what she is worth?
Latrina J.
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Skirt Steak is book five of the Grade A Beefcakes Series. This book can be read as a standalone, but for me, since Ms. Vale is really into detail about her characters I usually start with the first book of her series. The earlier characters somehow make an impact in the current book.

Julia Duke is the only sister of the Duke brothers. I liked her when she was introduced in book one. She’s feisty, sweet natured but a true freak. Her past relationship has her untrusting of the opposite sex and her
Jessica
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Skirt Steak is the fifth book in the Grade-A Beefcakes series. Julia is surrounded by a lot of love, wondering if she will ever find her own, and is shocked when she opens the door to fall in lust with two strippers. Cash and Bennett are not there for the party, but for Julia, and they feel the pull, too! Julia’s been burned before by a man, so will she be able to open her trust and heart for two men, or will their pasts get in the way of their happiness?

I really enjoyed this book and it may be
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
While she’s thrilled for her brother’s and cousins all finding themselves in polyamorous relationships, Julia Duke is feeling a bit left out and would be happy to find just one man worth spending time with. When two sexy strippers show up at the bachelorette party she is helping to host, she’s all about flirting, because she knows there’s no chance of it going anywhere. But, when she finds out the sexy hunks she thought were strippers aren’t, she knows she’s out of her comfort zone.

Cash and Benn
Susan Trewick
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the fifth book in this series but can be read as a standalone, the couples from the previous books do make an appearance but you don’t have to know their stories to enjoy this book.

I’ve loved getting to know the Duke family and we finally get Julia’s story, it was worth the wait! Julia was full of self doubt so it was wonderful to see her meet her men and for them to to show her how wonderful she is and give her what she deserves. I loved how she meets them and her initial confusion over
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms

Skirt Steak is the 5th book in Grade-A Beefcakes Series. We have already been introduced to the Duke boys and now we are introduced to Julia Duke (she is skirt steak) their sister.

All Julia’s brothers had names of steaks that it is only fitting that their sister has one too. Fortunately, there is a skirt steak which is fitting for a woman. I loved Julia’s personality. Her mouth seems to run away from her at times. Like when she first meets Bennett and Cash. She mistakes them for the strippers th
Kari Hansen
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Raised in a family of boys Julia has had to use her sassy personality to ensure that she isn’t smothered by all the men in the family. She wants what they have and that is someone who loves her but her past has not only shown that her judgement when it comes to men is questionable but has left her with doubts that she is worthy.

Cash is a man with a past that he would like to forget. He has moved to town to manage his uncle’s auto shop with his best friend Bennett who has created quite the name f
Jodie
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it

In Short
- I really liked Julia and her sweetness.
- Cash and Bennett together are on fire.
- There is a newness and freshness to each book.

In Long
Skirt Steak is the 5th book in the Grade-A-Beefcakes series. Please see review catalogue for previous reviews.

This is probably one of my favourite books from this series. I found it really charming and sweet as well as the hot chemistry (Of course!).

Julia is a really sweet lady who has this innocence about her which
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author saves the best story of the series for the last. Julia has had to watch her brothers, cousin and their friends fall in love with a woman and she is left feeling “what about me”? When Julia is organizing a bachelorette party for her future sister-in-law things take a decidedly delicious turn when the “male strippers” show up. When Julia finds out the guys are not the entertainment for the night she is embarrassed but also intrigued because they have this undeniable chemistry from the ...more
Rebecca Austin
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-sassy
This was a great quick read that is filled with sizzling scenes!

I really liked Julia and I felt bad that she had no self-esteem when it came to love and relationships due to her previous relationships. She had absolutely no clue on why Cash and Bennett could be interested in her and she wondered if they knew about her family and their different relationships. I truly hate how men can alter how we feel about ourselves!

Cash and Bennett were pure alpha male and I always find it interesting when men
Sheila Schoenauer
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for this book to come out ever since seeing her in Tri Tip. She's the younger sister to the Duke brothers and the last to fall. I've been trying to guess as to who her guys would be but I failed at figuring it out. And now I understand why. Cash and Bennet are new to Montana and new to Julia. It's insta-love for all 3 of them the night they meet, even after the mistaken identity. I like these 3 together. Cash most definitely needs Julia in his life. Bennet is their voice of u ...more
Kelly Graham
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I haven't read any of the other books in the series and although this book can be read as a stand alone with it being so short it left me with a few niggling questions the main one being was there a reason why all of the Duke family have more than 1 partner or is that just the way it somehow worked out.
Julia is the only girl and the only still single sibling in her family.
After being put down a lot and told she was useless between the sheets by her ex, Julia is reluctant to find love or think sh
Kathy Piekarz
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am with out a doubt a fan of Vanessa Vale's writing and I have devoured her books. I have loved the entire Grade A Beefcakes series and this book is Julia Duke's turn at finding love. And does she ever find love!!! Cash and Bennett are a great match for Julia and I loved their connection. The only thing is...it all felt so rushed. I believe in love at first sight and insta lust and all that but to me it just felt that this whole book flew by! This book has the same great chemistry between our ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Fierce (Wolf Ranch, #5)
  • Wild (Wolf Ranch, #2)
  • Savage (Wolf Ranch, #4)
  • Feral (Wolf Ranch, #3)
  • Rough (Wolf Ranch, #1)
  • Ruthless (Wolf Ranch, #6)
  • Gnome On The Range
  • Submitting to the Cattleman (Cowboy Doms Book 6)
  • 2 Billionaires in Vegas (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Dare To Stay (Dare Nation)
  • Marked for Them (Witches of Rose Lake #1)
  • Dirty Games (The Dirty Series, #3)
  • Their Outlaw Bride (Bridgewater Brides #3)
  • Claimed by the Beast (Alcyran Chronicles, #2)
  • Haunting Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #4)
  • Hopeful Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #3)
  • Joyful Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #5)
  • Serious Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #2)
Vanessa Vale is the USA Today bestselling author of sexy romance novels, including her popular Bridgewater historical romance series and hot contemporary romances. With over one million books sold, Vanessa writes about unapologetic bad boys who don’t just fall in love, they fall hard. Her books are available worldwide in multiple languages in e-book, print, audio and even as an online game. When s ...more

Grade-A Beefcakes (5 books)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • T-Bone (Grade-A Beefcakes #2)
  • Tri-Tip (Grade-A Beefcakes #3)
  • Porterhouse (Grade-A Beefcakes, #4)

News & Interviews