Start by marking “Upside Down” as Want to Read:
Upside Down

Upside Down

Jordan O’Neill isn’t a fan of labels, considering he has a few. Gay, geek, a librarian, socially awkward, a nervous rambler, an introvert, an outsider. The last thing he needs is one more. But he when he realises adding the label ‘asexual’ might explain a lot, it turns his world upside down.

Hennessy Lang moved to Surry Hills after splitting with his boyfriend. His being as
Expected publication: March 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Upside Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Upside Down

BWT (Belen)
What I loved: the characters (main, secondary, and tertiary), the subject, and the way N.R. Walker integrates information about asexuality without making it preachy. The internal struggle Jordan has is intimately familiar and really well done, realistic, and relatable.

There's very little tension or angst, and there is nothing more sexual than hugs and kisses, and I found all of it perfect for the characters and story. The only thing I didn't like was the pacing, which I found to be a bit too sl
Sita
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
N.R. Walker wins this hand with aces.
(If that's a terrible pun, I'm sorry, but not really)

I don't think I'll ever get sick of this author's style. Her books, no matter which way she's going - and she's taken us places: robots, vampires, architects, ancient Greeks, the gym, etc etc etc; I think she needs to give her brain to science so we can figure out what's going on in there, after she's done with it because creepy and we need more books first but I digress (much like the Jordan in this book
meep
Shelves: bbj, arc

Upside down is a standalone by N.R. Walker. Jordan O'Neill is in his own words gay, a geek, a librarian, socially awkward, a rambler, an introvert, lover of bad words and now, asexual. He really does not want more labels but it fits.

Hennessy Lang is new to Surry Hills after a split from his ex-boyfriend. He is asexual and runs an asexuality support group. Jordan attends a meeting and realizes that Hennessy is none other than “headphone guy”. They meet and sparks fly. They seem perfect t
Kirstin
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
N.R. Walker gets all the motherf@cking stars on this one. OMG. Who says romance is dead?

"He looked right up at me and smiled, all shy-like and timid, and I breathed the only thing worth saying. 'Motherfucker.'"

I'm not going to rehash the blurb here because you can read it above. There is so much else I'd like to say...

For anyone who has thought they were not normal for how they feel, this is the book for you. For anyone who loves to laugh, you have to read this book. For anyone who wants all th
Angela Goodrich
#jordanistoomotherfuckingcute

Review to be posted.
Kristin
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm going to start off with "Recommended!"

Instead of “Heat” level, I need a “Sweet” level, because this would have been rocking a “6” on a scale of 1 to 5.

I enjoyed this immensely. It was engaging, it was laugh out loud, it was read out loud to the nearest person. I found it educational without being preachy and it was thought provoking. Jordan is an absolute hoot and Hennessy a grounding counter balance to Jordan’s extremes. The supporting cast is as varied as there are flowers in a garden –
Pat Nelson
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this sweet, charming, engaging, grab-you-by-the-feels, adorable, beautiful, and heartwarming story. Jordan is a cute geek with a lot of questions, and Hennessy just might be the self-assured asexual with the right answers. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about what asexual means, but N.R. Walker did a fantastic job of filling in a lot of the blanks without being overbearing. I would DEFINITELY recommend getting this marvelous gem as soon as it releases.
~Shaz~
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, gblt, ibooks, m-m
If you’re looking for steamy sex, you won’t find it in this book. If you’re looking for an incredible love story, you will find it in this book. Please don’t discount this book because of that, this book will pull at your heart strings, it will make you laugh and it will make you cry.

Jordan and Hennessy are both asexual, they’ve both been hurt by previous relationships. Jordan is coming to terms with this new “tag”.

This book by NR Walker is a well researched, well written and an incredible insig
Jennifer Reilley
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg. I wish I could give more than five mother****** stars. I love love love this book. These guys were perfect for each other. Swooning over Hennessy and Jordan.

NR is absolutely one of my favorite authors and this book was everything. Hennessy and Jordan are so alike and so much in common including their “asexual” label. Jordan has so many laugh out loud moments as well as freak out moments. Hennessy is so compassionate and understanding and loves Jordan’s mumbling or outbursts and doesn’t see
Ana
Libra
Jules Lovestoread
Emfa
Author also writes as A. Voyeur

N.R. Walker is an Australian author, who loves her genre of gay romance. She loves writing and spends far too much time doing it, but wouldn't have it any other way.

She is many things; a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. She has pretty, pretty boys who she gives them life with words.

She likes it when they do dirty, dirty things...but likes it even more when they fa