Start by marking “Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)

Biker Baby

(Kings of Mayhem MC #3)

I was about to make a huge mistake.
And when I say huge, I mean, approximately ten inches’ worth of mistake.
But after the week I’d had, this was just what I needed. A night of big bad mistakes with a big bad biker.

Honey Scott
Finding out your boyfriend is a cheating loser is a real buzz kill. Finding out you’re actually the other woman, is devastating. Call it temporary
Published April 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Biker Baby, please sign up.
Penny Dee Hi Tina, there is mention of childhood neglect and abuse. While this is an MC romance, the focus of this book is the romance and off-the-charts chemis…moreHi Tina, there is mention of childhood neglect and abuse. While this is an MC romance, the focus of this book is the romance and off-the-charts chemistry between the two main characters, more so than club business. Thanks for your message xx (less)

Start your review of Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
Deborah
Apr 03, 2019 rated it liked it

I was really looking forward to this book having read the first chapter at the end of the previous book.

Honey has just witnessed her boyfriend of two years cheating on her. Well actually as it turns out he’s been cheating on his girlfriend with Honey for two years. But you get the idea.

So Honey goes out and finds herself one crazy night of pleasure. Caleb is the hot sexy biker that rocks her world.

Caleb can’t stop thinking about the sexy brunette. The one that snuck out while he was still asleep
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker, 2019
I have to admit that the book cover was calling my name. I don't normally give unknown to me authors a try with MC books because I really only like the safe MC reads. While this wasn't 100% safe, I am glad I took a chance on it.

The one thing I really love in a book is when the hero is all in. It's a bonus if he has to do some chasing as well. You do get both in this book but you also get a heroine who has some major fears to overcome. That can be a bit too much. So while this wasn't perfect for
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it
ARC received for review

Good book and no one dies in this one. It just takes Honey way too long to tell Caleb about the baby, and the whole living together without sex after how hot and hands-y they are doesn't work for me.
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Reviewed as part of the Kings of Mayhem MC box set: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... ...more
Aղցela W.
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was book 3 in the "Kings of Mayhem" series. Honey Scott wanted one night with no strings attached hook up with the hot sexy biker after she finds out that he boyfriend of two years has been cheating on her turns out she was the other woman. Caleb Calley can't get the hot sexy brunette who gave him the slip out of his mind they had some hot sex and to make matters worse she didn't give him her name. Turns out she left with something a baby so she goes to the clubhouse looking for him an ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
So I have to start this review off by saying how much happier I was with this newest book in the series. The previous books got pretty dark in some moments and I was a little nervous about what would come. While I like some darkness at times, there are certian things that can sour a moment for me. But this book, while still having lots of twists, turns, and all kind of unexpected things, I found myself enjoying all of it.

Honey and Caleb were both great characters. For all their differences from
Paula White
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, netgalley
4.5*

I love this series. Loved books 1 & 2 and loved this one. This had little MC story, it was centred around Honey and Caleb. After one night Honey is pregnant and this book tells their story. There are definitely some twists and turns along the way. Plus the author threw in a curve ball at about 75% which I am so glad was not true or I would be ranting now! Docked half a star as Honey never seemed to open up about her mum and the reason why she kept pushing Caleb away. Loved the epilogue - can
Born To Read
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book!! Indi and Cade's story was good. But this one, Honey and Caleb's book is absolutely epic.
Honey finds out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her. To get over him, she has an spectacular night with Caleb, one of the Kings of Mayhem MC members. What she wasn't expecting was the consequences of that night.
It's a book full of twists and surprises. Some of them aer easy to figure out. But I didn't see the other ones coming!
Honey is a very good character. Although I would slap
Rejane
Apr 19, 2019 marked it as not-interested
Seems she's pregnant, comes back to tell baby daddy but she doesn't because sex is in the way. I mean, she keeps having sex with the guy but don't tell him she's pregnant. I can't respect woman like her.

Emily
Honey Scott finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her and in a moment of misguided angst, she ends up sleeping with a sexy biker for a one night stand. Honey is not that type of girl, but she soon realizes she had the best sex she has ever had and that one night left her with a little gift. Now Honey has to find the stunning biker and let him know what is going on even if she believes he wont want anything to do with her.

Caleb can't believe the woman he has not gotten out of his mind is i
Kahea
***5 Stars***

After reading that little tease/prologue of Biker Baby at the end of Brothers in Arms, I was totally making grabby hands at it. I mean, I already loved Caleb and I needed to see how this King would handle the ‘Surprise! We had a one night stand and I’m pregnant with your baby.” thing, and I have to say that I loved it. This one definitely had it’s eye roll inducing moments, quite a few of them, but it also had just as many sweet and swoon worthy moments to balance it out and the
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Rating: ★★★☆☆ (3/5 Stars)
Title: Biker Baby
POV: Alternates between Heroine/Hero
Smexy Level: Hot
Favorite Quote(s): N/A
Overall Opinion:
Penny Dee third installment of the “Kings of Mayhem MC” franchise was everything I had originally expected of the series to be. It starts off with a one night stand which then leads to… you already k
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Biker Baby by Penny Dee is book Three in the Kings of Mayhem MC Series. This is the story of Caleb Calley and Honey Scott. I have read the other books so that help me enjoy this one but you can make it a standalone if you wish to do so.
Honey was looking for a quick hot encounter to get a cheating ex-boyfriend away from her mind and to just have mind blowing hot encounter. Which she ended up doing with no names and then she slipped out. Caleb is usually the one wanting to walk away and no encoun
Jessica {Litnoob}
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A wild one

Yes, the sheer amount of drama was a wow moment but also this was just so damn entertaining. There was a lot of woman drama, there was a lot of family drama. There was less MC drama because the crew is in a good place which I adore. We saw so many old faces and met some new ones. Over all it was a wild and seriously crazy ride.
Donna Repsher
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Biker Baby is the third title in Penny Dee's Kings of Mayhem MC series, and I'm reading it immediately after reading, loving, and reviewing the second book in the series, Brothers in Arms. The teaser at the end of Brothers in Arms for this book had me hooked and I couldn't wait to read this one. The series follows the Calley brothers, and this is Caleb's story, and it did not disappoint. It gets 4.5 stars from this reviewer.

In the prologue, we meet Honey Scott, who is aware that she's not made a
Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds)

Disclaimer: An eARC was provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. The Thoughts, opinions & feelings expressed in the review are therefore, my own.

Actual Rating 3.75 Stars

I am honestly a sucker for a surprise pregnancy romances; especially when the protagonists have a reluctance to open themselves to connection that they know rocks their world; but somehow don’t believe in it.

Biker Baby is about Honey and Caleb – two strangers who had their reasons for wanting only one
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a NEW to me Author & Books! I have always loved MC Romance since I read my first. I was glad I gave this a shot!

This story stars of very VERY steamy, beautiful and passionate. Then it kind of throws you back into the OOH, THIS IS WHY IT'S A MC ROMANCE!

Caleb is a bad-ass biker who answers to no one. He run's the tattoo paler and it good at his job! He has his brothers and pussy when-ever he wants! (And boy do the get pussy!) Caleb shares a crazy night with a no-name brunette and can't st
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I admit that I have not read a lot of MC-related books. For some reason it is not quite my cup of tea – the storyline doesn’t quite interest me and the characters are a bore.

But not this one. I was hooked from the start. Yes, the sex scenes were smoking and the chemistry were off the chart. But more than that, this story has a story. A very good one. Admittedly, Caleb may not be the hero you expect in an MC. He is not an asshole. I would go as far as to call him a softy. In fact, all the member
Johanna Sawyer
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: april-read, arc
Thanks to the publisher for an ARC to read and give my honest opinion.

My first by this author, and this was the third book in a series but could be read as a stand alone. Honey catches her BF with another woman and decides that the best way to get over him is to get under someone else. After a quick connection with a guy from an MC, she finds two lines on a pregnancy stick.

What did I like? This book has some seriously hot sex scenes, and the story line hooked my attention. The MC in this howe
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
3.5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
I love a good secret/accidental baby book and this one was an okay book to satisfy the craving.
Honey walks in in her boyfriend cheating on her. She decides the best way to get over him is to get under someone else. She finds Caleb. One thing leads to another and she finds out she is pregnant. The chemistry between Caleb and Honey is undeniable but Honey decides she doesn’t want a relationship because of her childhood.
I felt there was a lot of working parts in this book. Caleb and Ho
Anja H.
May 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: netgalley
*2 BIKER STARS*

It’s a no for me.
I read this book while I was on vacation in South-Korea, and I wanted to write my review now, 3 weeks later. But for the life of me, I just can't remember what this was about or what happened at all.
I guess that says enough.

Received a free copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.
Baileys Book Babble
May 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I was given an advanced copy of this book via Netgalley for an honest review. This book was fun and enjoyable. I loved the character growth on both sides as well as the plot. At times the intimate scenes were a little too much but I still enjoyed the read.
Julia's Book Haven
The heroine was almost too much for me in this one, I liked the hero a lot though so that helped in the end with the rating.
Tash
Aug 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I had to sit back a minute and let Honey and Autumn do the talking as the way they were acting to get in to the club was hilarious. It only hammed up the way of the club. Look first think later when it comes to women and parties.

It’s different reading Caleb story knowing that he is younger then Cade and seemed not ready to settle down. So it interesting how these two deal with the obvious problem and agree on a plan to make things work .

Easier said then done. Each of them harbours their attracti
Ash
**I received an ARC of this book via NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion**

I was really surprised by this book. I had never heard of or read a book by Penny Dee before. I’m not gonna lie, there are at least two books I’m interested in reading after this one: books featuring Maverick and Autumn, and Cade and Indy. I have a feeling I’ll be fanning myself off after reading those two!! Hopefully, Maverick and Autumn’s book will be next, although it looks like it may be Caleb’s younger brother
Michelle
Jul 28, 2020 rated it liked it
I was giving Honey the benefit of the doubt about keeping Cade at arms length. They hardly knew each other. But once I got to the 64% mark in the book. I just wanted to slap some sense into her.

Cade has shown her and told her how much he wants her. He’s been a stand up guy. And Honey I feel is playing games. I mean... not sleeping with him in the beginning because she wasn’t sure about him. I get it. But after everything Cade has been through and him opening up to her. Them talking for hours! T
Lynn Reynolds
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.5 Stars

This time our author decided to catch our attention a little differently. Honey Scott has a problem and her friend Autumn has the perfect solution. Autumn may be the voice of reason but she does provide us with some chuckles. My nose smells a story. Maybe? Hopefully? Honey had to learn things in life early but she made the most of it.

Caleb Calley really enjoyed what he had and it left him wanting more. If you’re starting this series here, because this could be considered a stand
HeartBreaker
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm not sure how to rate this book or even how to write this review.
I liked it but there was so many things that were getting on my nerves and plot was very much predictable.

So Honey finds her boyfriend of two years cheating on her,but it turns out that she was the other women and he already had a relationship of five years.Interesting.

So she goes and finds her self a nice man who gives her a night full of passion and amazing sex.
That results in very surprised pregnancy.

Caleb is nice man and he
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
**Copy Provided by Netgalley and The Author, for an honest review**

Although this book is part of a series this book can totally be read as a stand alone and you do not miss out on anything that has happened in book one.

Honey is pregnant after a one night stand a few nights after breaking up with her boyfriend, Caleb a member of the Kings of Ransom Motor Cycle Club is from the original family and is highly sort after, however he cannot get the one night stand woman out of his head. When he sees h

• Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #2)
  • Riggs' Ruin (Kings Reapers MC, #1)
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • Ravage (Untamed Sons MC, #1)
  • Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Pooh (The Devil's Angels MC #3)
  • Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #3)
  • Taming Coyote (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #4)
  • Nova (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #3)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Bold from It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 5)
  • Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)
  • Hades Pain (Devil's Riot MC, #6)
  • Hurricane Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded #1)
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #4)
  • Dalton (Savage Kings MC #6)
Penny Dee writes contemporary romance about rockstars, bikers, hockey players and everyone in-between. Her stories bring the suspense, the feels and a whole lot of heat.

She found her happily ever after with an Australian hottie who she met on a blind date.

You can connect with Penny Dee here:
FB: www.facebook.com/pennydeebooks/
Penny's Queens of Mayhem: www.facebook.com/groups/604941899983066/
Instag

Kings of Mayhem MC (7 books)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Bull (Kings of Mayhem MC, #6)
  • The Kings of Mayhem MC Box Set Books 1–3 (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1-3)

News & Interviews

Looking for some out-of-this-world reading this summer? Then we suggest taking a peek at these highly anticipated young adult books, all...