Start by marking “Girl, Conflicted (Girl, #1)” as Want to Read:
Girl, Conflicted (Girl, #1)

Girl, Conflicted

(Girl #1)

I’ve made mistakes with relationships in the past.

And repeated them.

Surely even the hint of a marriage proposal couldn’t go wrong.

It did.

And now I’ve made the biggest mistake ever with the worst man of them all.

If I tell my best friend, Sophie, then I risk losing her. If I don’t then there’s every chance that keeping my secret will cause my world to implode anyway.

Can I bu
Kindle Edition
Published March 6th 2019 by Sasha Lane (first published October 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Girl, Conflicted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girl, Conflicted

Start your review of Girl, Conflicted (Girl, #1)
Coco.V
Jul 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/18/2019)! 🎁
Susan
A wild ride...really enjoyed this one!
Cathie Whitmore
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reality bit me from the start as the author swept me up and transported me into Emma’s world. A world I identified with immediately in the opening lines.

***

‘I think tonight might be the night.’ I bounce childishly in my chair, nearly knocking over my skinny cappuccino as I barely contain my excitement.

‘Okay, talk me through it. What exactly did he say?’ My best friend Sophie stares at me, a captive audience, patiently waiting for my response.

***
Great dialogue and no drawn out descriptive lea
Lucy
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice, easy little read

If you want a nice quick, pleasant read, take a look at this book. Emma's love life is turned upside down and the story takes her through a mixture of bizarre happenings that keep you interested to find out what is going to happen.
imogen wood
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

I absolutely loved this book! I can’t wait to read the next one I would definitely recommend it there is always something to keep you reading amazing
Lin
Feb 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Girl Conflicted tells the story of Emma. A thirty-two that dreams about marrying and find The One, which she thinks is her boyfriend Chris, however, her world crumbles down when He out of the blue breaks up with her and she makes a bad decision that affects her friendship with her most beloved friend. How can she recover now?

This book was a pleasant and fun reading. The beginning it's a bit expected but very engaging. The plot's quite interesting and the story flows rather fast, so there are no
Rhonda Lange
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Starts slow but worth it to read!

The end makes the book, it is making you read the whole thing to figure it out. Not your normal,boring romance novel.
Pat Langhelt
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book but I was hanging on the edge of my seat through Emma's journey. ...more
Vikkie
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well this is a fantastic book!! I’ve loved it!! Read in just a couple of hours!! Couldn’t put it down! I love the Friendship between Emma and Sophie, I couldn’t predict what was going to happen next. This book kept me on the edge of my seat, I wanted to know what was going to happen next. I have a bit of a crush on Joe, what a lovely man 😍 this is a definite five star read which I highly recommend.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rebekah Louise
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this book and looking forward to reading the other two books in the series.
T.N. Traynor
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have just finished reading this.
I really enjoyed it, easy to read and quick paced with an unexpected story line.
Fab read, really recommend.
Samantha Molefe
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed it a lot. And plot twist was so unexpected.... Moving on to the next one in the series.
Ashleigh Hayes
Feb 07, 2021 rated it did not like it
SweetSweeede
Sep 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: chicklit, free-kindle
I'm afraid this wasn't a hit with me. I didn't feel like much happened until the last quarter of the book, and I didn't feel a connection with the characters. Also, there were quite a few editing issues that should have been picked up by Word or Grammarly, and that detracted a bit for me. Others might love this story, but it wasn't a chicklit or romance in my book, and that's kind of what the title promised... (in the brackets) ...more
Sasha Lane
Oct 25, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Girl, Conflicted (Girl, #1) by Sasha Lane

'He stares at me, looking a little awkward,
and for a second a flash of disappointment washes over me.
My stomach does a little flip like when you go over a hill in
the car a little too fast and I suddenly feel like I’m going to
hear something that I really don’t want to.

This isn’t how I pictured the conversation going at all and I can feel the sheepish grin that’s been plastered on my face all evening beginning to fade.'

Amazon UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Girl-Conflic...

Amazon.com - https
Apr 02, 2021
TINA PURWIN
Aug 23, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Making Connections: 5662. Girl, Conflicted by Sasha Lane 19 50 Apr 14, 2020 12:46AM
Goodreads Authors...: A little escapism...and FREE Books! 1 10 Mar 24, 2020 02:51AM
Chicks On Lit: A bit of escapism...and FREE Books! 1 7 Mar 24, 2020 02:44AM

• Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow
  • Time Out
  • My Great Ex-Scape
  • The Fussy Virgin
  • Just a Name (Just a Series, #1)
  • We Just Clicked
  • New Arrivals at Hedgehog Hollow
  • Autumn Skies Over Ruby Falls (Jewel Island, #2)
  • Going Green
Sasha Lane is known for her contemporary romance novels - they’re funny, relatable, and addictive.

Chick lit style with a hint of darkness.

Sasha says ‘I try to create characters that are everyday women so hopefully readers can find something about their personality or lifestyle that they can relate to and fall in love with them as much as I have while writing about them.

The idea behind my books

Girl (3 books)
  • Girl, Unhinged (Girl, #2)
  • Girl, Unconventional (Girl, #3)

News & Interviews

According to some historians, the month of April is actually named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, by way of the Romans....
“I take hold of the coffee mug, inhaling the fumes as though my life depends on it.” 0 likes