Start by marking “The Lich's Heart” as Want to Read:
The Lich's Heart

The Lich's Heart

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A rebellion rising. A land under siege. Can a conflicted priestess defeat an ancient, ruthless magic?

Hanno's husband is dead. Filled with pain, the priestess and healer questions her faith in the almighty Eternal Council. When she unknowingly aids a wounded rebel, she's forced to choose between returning to her old life or taking up arms against the rulers she used to wors
Published March 14th 2019 by Self

To ask other readers questions about The Lich's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lich's Heart

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Jolie
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hanno: I liked Hanno and I understood her reluctance to get involved with the rebellion. She was a healer. Her vow was to heal people whenever she could. She wasn’t going to ignore an injured person because they were a rebel. If they needed healing, she was going to do it. She was also a little naive. She kept giving people the benefit of the doubt. But, at the same time, it was refreshing.

What I also liked about Hanno was that she was conflicted. She stayed conflicted for almost the entire book
Reece
Kimberly
Jennifer J Miller
Jeff Race
Mar 18, 2019
I am a Texan living in Spain. I'm a computer programmer specializing in medical computing, but my degree is in Applied Mathematics. I've been a professional musician (guitarist, songwriter) from time to time in Texas and California, and graduated with honors from the Musician's Institute. I'm a 3D artist.

I discovered Isaac Asimov, Robert E. Howard, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Fritz Leiber, and Roger Zel