Start by marking “Pink Bits” as Want to Read:
Pink Bits

Pink Bits

Did you know the medical term for a butt crack is intergluteal cleft?

My name is Reagan, and spouting random facts like this one at inopportune moments is my affliction. I’m chronically awkward, socially inept and completely lack a filter. Believe it or not, men do not find these attractive traits.

When my sexy-as-sin neighbour barges into my apartment at the arse crack of
Expected publication: March 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Pink Bits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Bits

Anastasia
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pink Bits is everything I hoped for and more! Reagan’s awkwardness mimicked my own quirks in ways I didn’t think was possible from a fictional character, and I loved her more for it.

This book had me laughing out loud and I found I couldn’t put it down. Do yourself a favour and read this book.
Zoe
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything that is amazing, it is sweet, touching and absolutely hillarious. This author has outdone herself once again with this story. I can honestly say that this book will allow you to emmerse yourself with the charecters and you will forget the world around you, Sink yourself into their world.

Reagan is a beautiful but extremely akward girl with no filter and has an enormous love of facts, she spouts fact out at times that others would probably find inappropriate, Reagan wants w
Candi Everett
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: romance
OHMIGOSH!!! I am totally and utterly in love with everything that is Pink Bits!

It has just the right balance of quirky, awkward and fun mixed with a heartfelt and gripping story. I literally COULD NOT PUT THE THING DOWN! I stayed up all night to devour it and I would 100% do it again (in fact I might just do it again).

The characters are well written and you instantly fall in love with them, you will feel so at ease with them that you just casually laugh out loud as you are reading. I honestly l
Michelle Harris
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was utterly fascinated. Not just with the writing, which was spectacular, or the characters, who were perfection but with the facts she spewed out as well. From page one I was captivated by this story. Actually that’s a lie, the cover and title captivated me first. JB has a real hit on her hands with this wonderful story. I wish it were longer but it was perfect just the way it was written. Would definitely recommend!
Lisa
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with Reagan and Rhett. Pink Bits made me laugh out loud and sucked me in. Was sad when I finished reading it. Love it.
Amali Rose
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pink Bits is a refreshingly unique, snort-laugh worthy read that I could not put down! Featuring quite possibly the funniest meet cute ever, it's a definite must read.
Stacey Broadbent
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god! This is one of my favourite reads for the year so far! How have I not read any books by this author before??

Pink Bits tells the story of a socially awkward girl named Reagan, who has a knack for saying weird things in the head of the moment. She’s the queen of random facts, and it’s this quirkiness that makes it hard for her to get close to anyone.

Rhett is her sexier than sin neighbour who winds up in her apartment one morning, leaving little to the imagination. The chemistry between
Colleen
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arcs, ebook, kindle, own, romance
Laugh out loud funny! This is the story of Reagan and Rhett. Reagan is socially awkward and more or less resigned to being alone. One night/early morning, her gorgeous neighbor pounds on the door and stumbled into her apartment and lays down on her couch to take a nap. Yes, he’s hungover and yes, he’s naked. A comedy of errors ensues and Reagan winds up injuring herself. After taking her to the hospital, Rhett spends the week checking up on her and despite his “I don’t do girlfriends attitude,” ...more
Sally Marriott
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How good is this book. This was such a fun quick read. I love Reagan, I love her awkwardness and random fact. Can’t recommend this book enough. Love it!!!
Jessica Jackson
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great and funny read. I loved the characters. Reagan is a hoot. And Rhett and all his masiveness...yum😋

I would definitely recommend this book! You wont be disappointed ❤❤
Kathryn  CLiK Book Blog
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pink Bits - J B Heller
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

J B Heller has never let me down with her writing bad Pink Bits just took it to the next level.

Hilariously funny and yet heartwarming at the same time. Reagan was the epitome of weird geek with a touch of the klutzy’s and her off beat sense of humour and out there random facts struck a chord with me, as I’m known for a very similar disability. Trivial brain syndrome I call it.

Rhett was so patient and attentive and the sexual chemistry between him and Reagan was off th
Jaime Reynolds
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this story. From page one I was hooked on Reagan. She’s awkward, quirky and wonderful!! I was in tears of laughter every time she opened her mouth and her encounters with Rhett were epic. Their slow burn was worth the wait. This is one story you must read. You will love every second of it and will not want to put it down. I cannot wait to see what she writes next.
Megan
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Reagan is so awkward and loveable you just want to squish her!
This book is well written and you fall in love with Reagan and Rhett so easily.
I devoured this book so quickly as it flows so well. I didn’t want to put it down!
Do yourself a favour and give Pink Bits a go!
Gayle
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I literally cannot take the smile off my face.
Guys I absolutely loved this novel.
It was an absolute delight and a pure joy to read.
I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Reagan and Rhett captured me completely.

The slow burn, the banter, the awkwardness, the fear, the feels.....These guys grabbed me and didn't let go.

Fun, sweet, cheeky, witty, playful, full of laugh out loud moments, ridiculously naughty and all kinds of crazy, Pink Bits literally had me in stitches. It was the perfect mix of
Vicky Salgado Esquivel
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness.

I enjoy a fun/sexy read so much!!!

And my girl delivered in such a seamless and wonderful way! I haven’t had that much fun reading a book! I laughed so much!

This is a perfect quick read, it gives you all the right feels in every way!
Reagan’s quirkiness and Rhett’s sexiness is the perfect combination in this book!

Get it! You’ll thank me later!!

Congrats on an amazing book JB! ❤❤❤
Lisa Lyle
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a funny read Reagan is quirky funny out going girl someone one I'd love to have as a friend this book was beautiful written I loved reading it and was so happy that her and rhett finally got it together think they make Great couple. This book was a really blast to read definitely recommend it ladies its sure to make you giggle
Kelly
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pinks Bits by JB Heller is one of the cutest, funniest, made-me-smile-from-ear-to-ear type of book that I have read in a while.  I absolutely love Reagan’s quirky personality and Rhett, I love ALL OF HIM and I mean ALL OF HIM!  Pink Bits is a quick read but totally satisfying.  JB knocked it out of the park with this one if you are looking for a quick romantic comedy to read.
Melinda Cheong
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, loved it, loved it.
What do you get when you put together a hot sexy "big" guy and a sexy petite blonde with an unfiltered mouth a hilarious romance that you can't put down. Reagan and Rhett both have their issues but put them together and it was a brilliant well written romantic comedy. Well done by the author and I can't wait for her next book.
A MUST READ IF YOU LOVE CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE WITH HEAPS OF HILARIOUS MOMENTS.
Deborah Harrell-jones
*I received and ARC and this is my honest opinion*

Reagan and Rhett’s story takes place in the most awkward and surreal way. They have been neighbors for years without really know one another just passing by each in the hall or elevator. Until one morning Rhett is woken up by someone banging on the wall and then he finds his AC is not working. When he goes to knock on Reagan’s door, he is in his birthday suit and cuddles on her couch. From the instance on they start having these weird situations
Jean Dewsbury
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this book it was funny, awkward corny, sweet and with a sexy combination that you will find yourself unable to stop laughing out loud at Reagan Moore. She loves and lives for unusual fun facts, who works for her father in a job that enables her to fact check some of the most insane facts (you need to read to fully understand her quirkiness) she Is a beautifully single clumsy woman who has no filter and often finds herself in situations due to her ALWAYS speaking her mind eve ...more
Robyn Corcoran
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reagan Moore and Rhett Jones have been neighbours for four years but never formally met until 5am one morning when Rhett knocks on her door, sans clothes, hungover and looking for a cool place to finish sleeping after Reagan had woken him. Reagan suffers from a debilitating case of awkwardness and admits this freely. Rhett, unlike most guys, doesn’t immediately run in the opposite direction!

OMG this is story hilarious! This is one of the best romantic comedies I have ever read. I love the fun fa
Lornajean(Nutnut1) Ford
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC for an honest review.
I'll be honest wasn't sure what to expect. And I was brilliant surprised. Reagan is hilarious, I won't spoil it for you but if you want to be amused and also read a great story this is the book for you. Rhett is a great and Charlotte is a scream I really hope she gets a book and we see more of Reagan and Rhett.
Karine
I haven't read a book in ages that made me smile the way Pink Bits did. I was smiling from the every first page, right up to the last. Pink Bits delivers everything that it promised and so much more. Reagan and Rhett were amazing and I just loved them and their story to bits.
D.L. Gallie
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed Pink Bits.
I laughed. I swooned. I laughed again.
Rhett is totally swoony. Reagan is quirky and ohh so adorable.
AND now I know a completely random fact about a swans penis <— you’ll have to read it to also know this fact
I totally recommend Pink Bits
Erica Eblin
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
JB Heller has knocked this one out of the park, folks. I couldn't stop laughing at all in the beginning of the book once Rhett & Reagan first met each other. Reagan was overly concerned about her crazy throughout the whole book. I have to say that Reagan's brand of crazy had me laughing throughout the whole book.

The way Ms. Heller played the hero & heroine off of each other was perfect. You could feel the sexual tension zinging around these 2 every time they are together. They couldn't
Misty Warner
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. This book is absolutely hilarious! I devoured this book and learned some very interesting facts along the way.
As long as Reagan can remember she has always had guys running for the hills with her ability to spew random facts at the most awkward times. When her sexy as sin neighbor Rhett gets a front row seat to her brand of crazy she knows he will he running. Imagine her surprise when he keeps showing up every morning to help her.
Rhett has nev
Aimie
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, hilarious
This was a fun and easy read. I loved the characters; Reagan was so easy to relate to—I think we all have our quirky ways, and Rhett was pretty damn sexy. It was a great storyline and had everything a Rom Com should. This was my first JB Heller book and I'm now left wondering why I hadn't read anything from her sooner. I can't wait to work my way through the rest of her books.

* I was lucky enough to receive this ARC in return for an honest review.
Mar 16, 2019
Melissa Jeserick
Mar 18, 2019
Phyl
Mar 22, 2019 rated it liked it
My first read of this author. The girl is completely nuts but I liked that about Reagan. Her quirkiness is so unique. This is a sweet, lovely and romantic story. When you fantasise about the hot sex on a stick next door neighbour and he’s in your apartment naked because his air con is not working, talk about the weird way the universe works. She’s nervous about meaning people because she’s socially inept, awkward and lacks a filter. I think her lack of filter is my part about her and I
Kylie
Colleen
Di
Dale Gardiner
Mar 08, 2019
JB Heller is an average Aussie housewife in her early 30’s with a wicked sexy imagination. JB and her family live in Central Queensland, Australia on a mini farm of sorts, surrounded by animals.

She writes both romantic suspense and contemporary romance with a healthy splash of wit. You'll love her dashingly handsome alpha hero's and their feisty counterparts. Then swoon over her beautifully damage