Start by marking “Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)

Angel

(Fallen Angel #3)

USA TODAY bestselling authors Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine conclude the story of sexy Fallen Angel rockers Viper and Halo in ANGEL.

As Fallen Angel embarks on their worldwide Corruption tour, frontman Halo is forced to deal with his newfound fame, as well as his intense feelings for his bandmate, Viper.

Because now Halo has everything he ever dreamed of and one surpris
Published April 25th 2019 by Ella Frank, LLC and Brooke Blaine

Start your review of Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)
Wendys Wycked Words

This is the third book in the "Fallen Angel" series and it starts exactly where the previous book left us... with Viper and Halo declaring their love for one another in front of the entire world fcc37b1805a49c13a3f7d3d50b64ed47

declaration of love gif - Google zoeken

For me, this book felt like a really long epilogue with all the good feels. It was filled with steamy goodness and fluffy scenes. There wasn't really any angst in this one, at least not between the two of them.

Halo has to come clean with his family before the rest of the world informs them about their s
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I read a review from a Goodreads friend of mine, Wendy, that described this book perfectly, saying "this book felt like a really long epilogue with all the good feels." That was exactly the feeling that I got from this book also. There wasn't really any drama or angst, instead we got to see even more super sweet moments from Viper and Halo. And what sane person can be mad at that?

Which is my way of saying I'm insane, because I was a little bored with it. This is c
Meags
4 Stars

Wonderfully romantic and deliciously sexy, Angel was definitely my favourite of the first three books in this series, which follows the incendiary relationship between rock stars Halo and Viper.

After finally professing their feelings for one another and unexpectedly coming out as a couple to the watching world (at the end of book two), Halo and Viper quickly settle into a loving and supportive relationship, right as their new album is about to drop and their big tour is about to launch.
Dia
4 solid stars

This is the third book in the Fallen Angel series and it brings us Halo and Viper's HEA.

I loved the previous books and this one wasn't an exception. It gives us more details about Halo/Angel and Viper's relationship now they are finally a couple in front of the whole world and not hiding any more.
Call me crazy but I loved Viper and for some reason I found him really interesting. He was extremely arrogant, full of himself, temperamental and pretty rude sometimes, well the actua
Saint Monique
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3,5 'The good, the bad, the naked' stars

“He only looks like an angel,” Killian said. “He’s been properly corrupted since joining the band.”

I don't really know what to say about this book. I have to admit that even if I liked it, it was kind of unnecessary. Books 2 and 3 could be easily combined because the plot was quite stretched thin at the end and filled with too much sex.

But since I really enjoyed Viper and Halo together, I decided to round up the rating. And because there were s
Cadiva
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ella and Brooke bring the first part of their Fallen Angel trilogy to a close with an explosive final which - while it doesn't answer all the questions - leaves Halo and Viper in a pretty sweet place and looking at a future together.

Angel has all the insane chemistry and volcanic hot sexy times readers should have come to expect with this pairing, but there's also a whole load of vulnerability and quite a bit of heart-searching before this couple settle into a state of contented bliss.

Tensions c
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Not really sure why I felt the need to read this one. I think I did more for my OCD, as I was interested in book 4 (Killian's book). But honestly after finishing this one I am not even sure I will bother.

I'll admit I have enjoyed most if not all of the Ella Frank books I have read, MF (back in the day) and of course of MM. My only compliant being her need to incessantly draw the series out.

I can tell a difference in the books she writes solo and the one's she writes with Brooke Blaine. And thos
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I don’t understand why you pretend to be such a hard-ass. Why you don’t date. There are millions of guys who’d die to be sitting where I’m sitting tonight if they had the chance.”
I glanced at Halo’s striking profile, and when the wind ruffled the hair around his face, I said, “I don’t want a million guys. I want the one who’s already here.”

A steaming cup of scrumptiousness is the perfect way to describe this tasty, three-part morsel from one of my favourite writing duos, and I found
True Loveislovereview
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, lgbtq
4.5 stars This one is for all those who are hungry for love and sexy romance.

The story Angel is the continuation of the Fallen Angel series Halo #1 and Viper #2 and it runs seamlessly over. With Angel #3 we can follow Halo and Viper’s relationship, both members of the band Fallen Angel.

Halo and Viper are going strong together. We see Viper as never before. Still with his filthy rude mouth and still possessive as hell, only something changed. It’s obvious he is madly in love and confused, he can’
Lyndy Ann ♫
Angel concludes Halo and Viper story.

For some reason I found this one a bit boring, I preferred when the group was together than being alone with these two I even skimmed the sex scenes.

I am looking forward to getting to know Killian and Levi better and finding out what happens in Paris.

P.S.
This is my 600th review on here, where does the time go SCARY.
haletostilinski
I absolutely adored this final installment of Halo and Viper's story. (I don't know if we'll get more sometime down the road like with Logan and Tate and such, but for now this seems to be their HEA book, so)

This dealt with the aftermath of Viper and Halo basically declaring their relationship to the world. Was it entirely realistic? Nah, but I didn't mind. It doesn't always have to be and letting these two enjoy being together publicly and only having to deal with assholes about their relations
BB
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, musician, erotica
Mehh

I really liked the first two parts of the series, but I have to say, this one was unexpectedly disappointing.
Maybe I wasn’t in the right mindset to handle this type of story today. This one felt like full on fluff fest, I didn’t feel the chemistry between Halo & Viper anymore. And bad boy rockstar Viper was even more unrecognizable now he’s found himself in love with Halo.
And was it just me or what? The excessive sex scenes every other chapter, felt repetitive and overly cheesy, and found
Joyfully Jay
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

This book opens with a style that I really enjoy as it picks up directly where the previous book ended. Viper has publicly admitted his feelings for Halo and has laid claim to the man that he never saw coming. The band is getting ready for their world tour and has taken over the music world. The guys thought that after Trent left TBD their music career was over, but Halo has brought so much to their world, especially to Viper. Given what Viper and Halo go through
Apr 25, 2019 rated it liked it
***AVAILABLE NOW***

3 world tour crowns

Let me preface this by saying, I love these two writers. I enjoy their books, their style of writing, and the their characters. Their last co-write was a top read of the year for me. And while I love the Fallen Angel men, Halo and Viper’s story ultimately fell flat for me.

The story lacked conflict, angst. There was nothing to keep me riveted to the page. I loved Halo and Viper. Their story is the epitome of romance, but these two have almost no trials to o
Francisca Morar
Hands up for Charlie David......he was as amazing as the trilogy is!!!
The Book Bee
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"Viper made for a powerful drug, and it wasn't just his looks - it was the confident, cocky air about him."

Aaaand collective sigh in 3....2....1. Because who gets to fall in love with a couple of guys falling in love? Well, I mean obviously Ella and Brooke know what they are doing because I am absolutely head over heels in love with Viper and Halo, but guys!! I didn't want to close this book. The way their love story was written was an all consuming sexy read that I am so g
Michelle
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot damn

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I really enjoyed this book. The story is sexy and very hot. I'm sad this series has ended I luv Viper and Halo there are so good together. Halo calms down the fire in Viper the guy is crazy at times and when it comes to his Halo he's even worst. There both so good for each other Viper bring Halo out of he shell more even though he was never shy or quiet Viper gives Halo the confidence he carries off. This book is about life together and what it's like being a gay couple in a rock ba
JESSI ☾
Perfect ending for Viper and his Angel!! Can't lie, I totally cried at the end. I didn't even see the tears coming until they were falling and that my loves is the power of a good story.

If you thought that Viper and Halo's chemistry was on point when they were on stage in the previous two books, then you are not even prepared. When these two were on stage it was instant fire and pure sex. That was one of my favorite parts of this book, because we felt this build up coming and we thought we had s
Kelsie ♡
Shelves: like-not-love
3 Stars

This one was borderline too sweet for me. I’m all about some fluff, but I need some tension or excitement to go along with it, and I felt like not much happened here. Sappy moment. Sex. Sappy moment. Sex. Rinse and repeat. It seems I’m definitely in the minority here though so maybe it’s just me.

The thing I was most interested in was Killian and Levi’s interactions so I’m still looking forward to the next installment.
Denise
4 Stars

This is essentially a fluffy, extended epilogue but I loved it. There is little to no angst to be found and instead focuses on Viper and Halo's happiness in their new relationship. While some may not like that, I personally love when Ella Frank dedicates a whole book to her characters being in an established, happy relationship and watching them grow after everything they've been through. I love spending time with couples outside of the angsty build-up and after they've battled obstacles
Sanaa
3.5 stars.

This was a final book in the series and probably the steamiest one too. Like many people are saying this was all just a one big epilogue. I still think it could've probably been made into one book but I did enjoy getting to read about all of them.

I'm excited for Killian's book next!

Find me on: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Blog
Steph
I freaking LOVE Viper and Angel!

If you’re looking for a scorching hot romance, low angst and just great characters, then this is the series for you. There isn’t a huge, in-depth storyline here, but it’s all about the romance! And I loved every second of it 😍

“How am I looking at you?” I asked, but with the way my heart felt close to bursting, I already knew the answer to that. “With your heart in your eyes, Angel. With your heart in your beautiful eyes.”

***

“Don’t worry, okay? They’re gonna
Maree Repa
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars

The Kiss

I was absolutely thrilled to now receive this third book, The Fallen Angels series. Written by the amazing, Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine. I was just so excited to get back to these most wonderful most sexiest musicians. To find out what next would happen to Viper and Halo. But now especially to see what Angel was now up to as well.

Getting back to book two, Viper. Where it leaves us on the earlier of Halo and Viper story. Their intimate kissing between them too certainl
MJ
Shelves: 2019-books
Clearly in the minority here, I wasn't pleased with this last book in the Fallen Angel series. As another reviewer said and were my feelings as well, Angel read like one long epilogue. There is zero angst and although it was sweet to see Viper and Halo so happy after Viper's big admission at the end of book two, I'm not sure why an entire book had to be written to showcase their love.

Even the big reveal to Halo's parents fell flat and although I deliberately shied away from comparing this series
Apr 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-a-day
Disappointed. There wasn't any real plot. All the small bits of internal and external tension were quickly resolved. The bad boy rocker turned into a cinnamon roll. The POV went back and forth but the characters became so alike they were indistinguishable. ...more
Kristina
Mar 25, 2019 rated it liked it
A month long wait feels like an eternity.
Lisa
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: listened
Great book!!!

This was a great ending to a really fantastic series!! I'm really looking forward to Killian and Levis book next!
Bitchie
May 04, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Still good, but very sappy, now that they’ve admitted their love, and no real plot, other than the tour and I love you and sex.
Kate V
Oct 20, 2020 rated it liked it
This one was completely unnecessary. Books 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 definitely could have been combined. But because I really like Halo and Viper and the relationship they built, I'm going to give it a solid 3 stars.

Again, the story itself did not move forward all that much but we get a lot of great sexy scenes (almost too many) and funny bandmate scenes. I loved when Viper met Halo's parents and I was excited when we got a glimpse of Killian and Levi. It was fun to see Halo's sister, Imogen in here
Joudie
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
I definitely liked the first two better. I think E&B forgot that Halo was a man and most of the times he sounded and acted like a female character. Not feminine, which I like in men, more like actions that make you go, "huh?"

I feel like compared to the first book, Halo wasnt himself. It wasnt like personal growth or character development, just completely different from what I read in the first book.

• An Affair In Paris (Fallen Angel #3.5)
  • A Little Bit like Desire (South Haven, #2)
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • A Little Bit like Love (South Haven, #1)
  • Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet, #2)
  • Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1)
  • Whiskey Throttle (Fever Falls, #3)
  • Wilde Love (Forever Wilde #6)
  • Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1)
  • LOL: Laugh Out Loud (After Oscar #2)
  • IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • King Me (Forever Wilde, #7)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend, #4)
  • Anticipating Disaster (Anticipation #1)
  • All for Wesley (Pineapple Grove #2)
  • Right as Raine (Aster Valley #1)
  • Catching Orion
LGBT > Gay
See top shelves…
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust and is the co-author of the fan-favorite erotic serial, Sex Addict.

A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction.

Fallen Angel (4 books)
  • Halo (Fallen Angel, #1)
  • Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)

News & Interviews