Start by marking “Viper (Fallen Angel #2)” as Want to Read:
Viper (Fallen Angel #2)

Viper

(Fallen Angel #2)

USA TODAY bestselling authors Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank continue the story of sexy Fallen Angel rockers Viper and Halo in VIPER.

Scorching chemistry. Red-hot lyrics. An irresistible bad boy.
Halo, the new lead singer for Fallen Angel, never stood a chance against Viper, the legendary lead guitarist for the band.

From the moment Halo set foot in Viper’s lair, the match
Published March 25th 2019 by Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Viper, please sign up.
Alexis If you haven't read Ella Frank's Temptation series, you must!!

Start your review of Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
Wendy

This is the second book in the "Fallen Angel" series and just to be clear...it cannot be read as a stand-alone. Before jumping into this one, you will need to read Halo, which I myself absolutely loved.

Those of you who have already read the first book, know that Halo and Viper just can't seem to stay away from each other. Instead of getting bored with each other, the sparks between the two of them seem to be multiplying. They spend more and more time together...especially between the s

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
It was fine.

Nothing really happened.

Why do we need 3 books again?!?

Oh...that's right, we don't.

#soannoying
Jan
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lgbtq, ku
This second story was more like an “ok read” than an “I like it”, therefore, I’m knocking this down a star. It was weak, everything too easy, lots of sex which I’m not complaining BUT... it ended up being boring. Bottom line is that there is not enough meat for 3 books.
I really liked book 1 though.
Meags
3.5 Stars

Well, that didn’t go quite as well as I’d hoped. Still well-written and steamy, this sequel was perhaps not as engaging as I would have liked.

As Fallen Angel settle into their company paid Miami mansion, to record their first album as a revitalised and rebranded band, things between guitarist Viper and new lead singer Halo begin to heat up to incendiary levels of mutual lust, want and need.

This sequel basically follows Viper and Halo through the first few months of their new “relations
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
I'll be honest, I loved these two but I'm not sure I want to read another book about them lol But Killian's story, THAT I'll definitely be reading :)
Dia
4 solid stars

This is the second book in the Fallen Angel series. Starting right after the first book Halo ended, this book had a little angst. I was super curious about Viper's attitude towards Halo, if he'll be man enough to admit he wants more.

More thoughts soon.
Cadiva
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chapter two of the Halo and Viper journey focuses on the development of the ever growing feelings between the two men.

For Halo, things couldn't be better, but Viper's past means he's not so easily swayed by the emotional impact spending time with the band's new frontman is bringing.

At times I forget there's a ten year age gap between them as Halo always seems way more mature than his 23 years and Viper does his best impression of a mardy teenager frequently.

His grumpy attitude does come with val
Fabi
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
That was a good ending to the love story. I don't know if I want to read the next book which may mess it up. :-/
Sanaa
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars.

I've always been a huge fan of the duo, weather they write as a duo or not. This is the second book in the Fallen Angel series and I'm enjoying it quite a lot. The chemistry is all there and I like their band members as well.

There's not that much that happens in this book which did tend to make me want to skim a little. The ending ends is a HFN so I'm scared yet excited on how they plan to write the final book for the series.

Find me on: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Blog
Elsbeth

I'm really struggling with rating this. 3 stars is an okay read for me. And this was okay but at the same time not okay enough.
It didn't feel like a fulllengh novel to me. I feels like the authors are just spreading the words into 3 installments. Nothing really happens here other than Viper being an upper asshole. A bit boring too.

So I'm rounding it down to 2.5 stars. Not that it was bad but just because it was not okay enough..

Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Viper is the second installment of the Fallen Angel series and brings us back to Halo and Viper. After their sexual tension ripped through the previous book I was excited to get more of them as a couple. I really enjoyed getting to see more of the romance between them now that they had both kind of given in to the fact that they wanted each other. It added a lot of sweetness to their relationship, which I thought was amazing.

I will say that, though, that I found th
The Book Bee
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW: 5 Scorching Stars
"Oh, I plan to kiss you, Angel. I'm gonna kiss every single inch of you."

I try really hard not to start a review off about how HOT a book was, but when that is a glaring reality behind Viper's style and demeanor, I don't think I can honestly help it and not do a disservice to his personality. Holy hell. Wow. This book was most definitely hot. And sexy. And naughty. And delicious. Oh my gosh, just....*shivers*. I know, I sound ridiculous but I can't help it. I'm shaki
Saint Monique
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
4,5 'Fallen Angel' stars

Oh, how the angel had fallen.

Angel had fallen indeed. Halo is definitely not so innocent and pure as he was before. Viper had thoroughly corrupted him. And how I loved this new dynamic between them. It was a pleasure to see Viper being surprised by Halo's actions and for Halo to push Viper's buttons. Also, discovering Viper's secretly sweet and cuddly side was pure gold.

“I knew it,” I said, grinning. “You’re a secret cuddler, aren’t you?”

I can't say that m
haletostilinski
SO. DAMN. GOOD!!!

While the last book started out with Viper and Halo (I wrote out Angel first haha. Even I'm getting used to thinking of him as that instead of Halo) getting together, this book takes place over about 4 months, getting them from "casual" to love. I knew it was coming but I was curious to how these lovely authors were going to do it.

They did an amazing job of it. These two have AMAZING heat together, amazing chemistry. I couldn't get enough of them, just like they couldn't get en
Lyndy Ann ♫
Continuing the Angel and Viper saga.

During the day Fallen Angel the new group spend their days working on the new album in the studio in the luxury mansion in Miami.

During the nights Viper and Angel spend sexy long nights together exploring each others bodies, Viper giving Angel a lot of firsts.

Are these two just f*cking or will pesky feelings get in the way?

Lets see what will happen next for Fallen Angel after the BIG declaration.
Truths Loveislovereview
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, lgbtq
Oh boy, did I enjoy this read? Immensely! The bubble with Viper and Halo in the center was extremely hot, these two men are scorching... flammable together!!

The continuation of Viper and Halo in the Fallen Angel series was excellent.

Viper wakes up in a empty bed and oh boy it frustrates the hell out of him. His mood goes below zero. Guess who will have a hard time?

The rock band Fallen Angel is doing so well there will be another record and even a tour.
All members are thrilled and they know it's
Steph
The anticipation for this book almost killed me and I only had to wait a few weeks! 😳😂

This might just be my favourite cover of all time!
It oozes sex and fits Viper to a tee *drools*

But seriously, it’s been a long time since I have loved a M/M series this much, especially one that focuses so intensely on the romance! Usually I find, if there isn’t a big juicy storyline to go with it, I get a bit bored, or it can fall flat. But here? They are ALL I want to hear about. Haha.
Halo and Viper are cer
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
4 SAY SOMETHING CROWNS

I LOVE THESE TWO. Viper and Halo just have the connection, one that is very reminiscent of one of my favorite couples from the Locked series. There is just something about them that makes me saw awwww and heats me up.

That being said. The plots have been slow. Book one was the lead up to them together, and book two was more of them working through how they feel. There are moments of true intimacy between them in book two, along with much more steamy goodness. I do not, howe
Bati
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm
“I don’t understand why you pretend to be such a hard-ass. Why you don’t date. There are millions of guys who’d die to be sitting where I’m sitting tonight if they had the chance.”
I glanced at Halo’s striking profile, and when the wind ruffled the hair around his face, I said, “I don’t want a million guys. I want the one who’s already here.”

A steaming cup of scrumptiousness is the perfect way to describe this tasty, three-part morsel from one of my favourite writing duos, and I found
Alex
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steamy, music
I loved it.
The first book was more physical. In this one, emotions come along...
The attraction between Halo and Viper is STRONG and INTENSE.
I usually am not a big fan of GFY but apparently with these 2 ladies... I'm all for it.

I can't wait for the final book but I have to say that ending was...WOW!
I love the secondary characters. A LOT. And I really hope Killian will have his story!!!

JenMcJ
Apr 06, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars. This follows along right after book 1. I liked Viper in this book more than the last one, his motivation seemed to be finally, something other than just sex sometimes...but I still think Halo is beyond boring. He's so perfect it's ridiculous.

But the bigger problem is that nothing of import happens in this book as far as outside influences. It's all happy, happy relationship until BAM, a drama llama bump in the road and then the road smooths out with a little public shock factor throw
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: missy, shelly
Well, hot damn, Viper, book two in the Fallen Angel series, picked right up where Halo ended. And seriously, who can resist a sexy AF rock star? Not me and certainly not Viper or Halo!

In Viper, the romance between Viper and Halo really gets going. No matter how much Viper tries to deny what’s developing between them—which is something that fuels Killian, Jagger and Slade’s snarky comments.

Oof, there’s so much heat and tension between them. The heat, dear lord, singed my fingers as I swiped my
Michelle
So hot !!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This book was so hot. I was looking forward to this book its the second book in the series. Things have are now getting better for Fallen Angels. TBD are now in the past and Halo as there front man Trent is now in past there even better know then they were then. But things dont alway go as smooth has there music when Viper is in your band.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Viper and Halo are just amazing together and in this book thing between them get hotter and a lil bit complicated. Halo is open to have a rel
Shannon
4.5*

When I finished Halo, I really was quite conflicted, particularly when it came to Viper. I knew there had to be more to him than what I was seeing. I was hoping there was more to him, because honestly, he really made it hard for me to warm up to him. My feelings towards him might have started to change the minute I saw this cover, shallow as that may be. Because ohmyfreakinggod, do you see that cover?!? I mean, look at him!!!

Ok, in all seriousness, Ms. Frank and Ms. Blaine definitely did the
TheEuphoricZat
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have I pointed out how hot and irresistible this two guys are.
I dont read a lot of adult romance with homosexual main characters but this one is definitely on the top of my list
Maree Repa
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars

Vanished

I was absolutely thrilled to receive book two, Fallen Angel. Such another brilliant, exciting sexual musical series. Written by two of my favourite authors, Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine. I have enjoyed this series so far. This is Viper!s story!!

As he woke up and feeling so surprising great whilst hearing such a loud noise outside. Viper was feeling so amazingly happy and cheerful after spending his night with the gorgeous, most sexiest man in the whole world, Halo.

As
Kahea
***5 ‘You Play, I Play’ Stars***

Ok, I almost lost the kindle there for a sec either to death by freezer or death by wall, but thankfully that was avoided and I absolutely loved how this chapter for Viper and Halo ended up working out for them.

I still adore Viper and Halo, that hasn’t changed, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching as they navigated what they were becoming to each other. I loved seeing Halo’s strength and determination come through as he not only figured out the music business, but wh
W.
" Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an Angel "

Hope. Trust. Love. comes to mind when you think what VIPER (Fallen Angel Book 2) it's about.

In this book we get to know David as well as Viper. Through his POV , we see his feelings towards Halo and why and what are the reasons he doesn't trust anyone. Also, we get to see how strong and assertive Halo is. And it was beautiful to see how he stood for himself and his feelings.

After I finishing reading HALO, I was going to wait till ANGEL w
Danielle  Gypsy Soul
Honestly I liked book one more than book two in this series. While I really like the characters this book was more sex than substance for me. It went just the way I would predict for a GFY/Rock Star book and there were no big surprises a long the way. The book also ended with a pretty settled HFN so nothing to really drive me to read the 3rd book although if I need a book for a challenge that this will fit I'm sure I'll pick it up and finish out the trilogy. It was good just not great and didn't ...more

• Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • Henri (Confessions, #5)
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1)
  • Aced (PresLocke, #1)
  • LOL: Laugh Out Loud (After Oscar #2)
  • Locked (PresLocke, #2)
  • Wedlocked (Preslocke, #3)
  • Breaking News (Prime Time, #2)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • Whiskey Throttle (Fever Falls, #3)
  • IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • Order (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #2)
  • Looking for Trouble
  • Wilde Love (Forever Wilde #6)
  • Gideon (Finding Home, #3)
  • Starting from Zero (Starting From #1)
  • Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)
You could say Brooke Blaine was a book-a-holic from the time she knew how to read; she used to tell her mother that curling up with one at 4 a.m. before elementary school was her ‘quiet time.’ Not much has changed except for the espresso I.V. pump she now carries around and the size of her onesie pajamas.

She is the author of Flash Point, a romantic suspense standalone, as well as the co-author of

Fallen Angel (4 books)
  • Halo (Fallen Angel, #1)
  • Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)
  • Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)