Start by marking “Ultimate Slime Extreme Edition: 100 New Recipes and Projects for Oddly Satisfying, Borax-Free Slime -- DIY Cloud Slime, Kawaii Slime, Hybrid Slimes, and More!” as Want to Read:

Take your slime to the next level! In Ultimate Slime Extreme Edition, you’ll find 100+ new, awesome, borax-free slime recipes and projects from slime master Alyssa J of @CraftySlimeCreator!

Slime Start-Up: Begin with essential ingredients and basic recipes, plus new ways to make slime, slime safety, and troubleshooting tips.

Amazing Mix-ins: Add color and character to your slime with fun, all-new ingredients.
Amazing/>Slime
Published November 12th 2019 by Quarry Books

To ask other readers questions about Ultimate Slime Extreme Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ultimate Slime Extreme Edition

Start your review of Ultimate Slime Extreme Edition: 100 New Recipes and Projects for Oddly Satisfying, Borax-Free Slime -- DIY Cloud Slime, Kawaii Slime, Hybrid Slimes, and More!
Natalie
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was sent to me to read in exchange for an honest review via netgalley.

This book has all the basics for slime making but also contains some good tips and step by step instructions which are easy to follow and understand.
The book is bright and colourful and has some amazing slime pictures. We can't wait to make some slime from this book very soon.
Alicia Bayer
Oct 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I was all over the place with this book. Two of my kids (the youngest and oldest) really like to make slime and my 12 y/o son's friend is also really into it. I see the appeal, and this book has some fun ideas for making creative slime and some good basic recipes.

I like the fact that she gives a basic recipe for about three types (clear, regular and another) and then she tells you different things you can use as activators in each. Some people like using contact lens solution, for ex
Max
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a complete guide to making slime. It’s incredibly detailed and the pictures are fantastic! My five-year-old and I had a blast trying several of these slime recipes. The author goes through every detail you could think of and makes a point of explaining all of the ingredients that go into slime and how they work. There are even some trouble shooting tips.

I would recommend this book for older children and adults as many of the recipes involve things that might make the slime too enti
Leah Horton
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
When my daughter was 10 she was obsessed with slime. Every container we owned was filled with the concoctions she created.

This book brought me back to that. I don’t dare show her for the fear of my house being over run with Cloud slime, snow slime, smelly slimes, crunchy slimes... you name it it’s slimy.

Great how to book with actual recipes. Slime is actually a really cool experiment a. Fun for kids to play with. Supervised.

If your kid is. A slime officianado like mine was I defini
joyce w. laudon
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, a bit of background. The slime phenomenon was nowhere in sight for me until I started to volunteer with families who had a child with cancer. The playroom is open to the patient and their siblings. I discovered that many of them like to make slime. The first time I tried to make it on my own with a child, I brought out the wrong kind of glue. The second time the consistency was not right. Now I can make a passable, if not great, slime. So...clearly there is more to know.

This book
Annmarie Reddick
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ultimate Slime Extreme Edition is a must have book! Slime is becoming more and more popular with kids. Every child I've babysat have wanted to make slime so this book was the perfect book to read!
After receiving this book I couldn't wait to use it with the kids I watch.

A lot of slime recipes include borax, which is not good for your little one's hands! Then on the slime kits it has a warning not to get the activator on your bare hands. Well this book is made up of slime recipes that
Richelle Rodarte
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I honestly love this book. I can also say when my kids were younger slime was at times the bane of my existence if the kids got ahold of it when slime time wasn't supervised... So with that said there are recommendations for cleanup and how to get it out of carpets and out of clothing. But practice safe slime use and be sure to keep an eye on the kiddos when playing with these creations. There are some super fun activities in here and wonderfully colorful recipes I plan to make with my grandkids ...more
Kate
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This really is a book for older kids who love to make and play with slime. There are so many recipes and a lot of information. I love how detailed everything is. It gives you lots of ideas of things to add in and there are a lot of pictures which are really helpful. It's definitely not a just a basic book. I will be trying some of these with my grandsons as they get older!

Thank you Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review this ARC.
Sue Fernandez
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to Net Galley and Quarto Publishing Group for an e-ARC of this title in exchange for my honest review. I have two granddaughters that helped me vet this book. They are 6 and 9 and loved it. The formulas are fun, easy to do and we loved doing the activities together.
Kimberly
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My daughter has been fascinated with slime lately and this book has some really fun activities related to slime. I highly recommend it!
Alisha
Nov 15, 2019
Pari Tamanna Razdan
rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2019
Tara
Oct 25, 2019
The Quarto Group
Nov 04, 2019

• The Big Brain Teasers Book for Kids: Boredom Busting Math, Picture and Logic Puzzles (Woo! Jr. Kids Activities Books)
  • Unicorn Training
  • The Art of Watercolor Lettering: A Beginner's Step-by-Step Guide to Painting Modern Calligraphy and Lettered Art
  • Art Starts in the Heart: Creative projects and inspirational ideas for learning to make expressive, mindful art
  • 50 Trailblazers of the 50 States: Celebrate the lives of inspiring people who paved the way from every state in America!
  • Modern Colored Pencil: A playful and contemporary exploration of colored pencil drawing - Includes 75+ Projects and Techniques
  • Wonder Art Workshop: Creative Child-Led Experiences for Nurturing Imagination, Curiosity, and a Love of Learning
  • The Perfect Project: A Book about Autism
  • Lettering for Absolute Beginners: Using Faux Calligraphy to Create Simple Versatile Projects
  • Cardboard Creations - House Stuff
  • The Playground Problem: A Book about Anxiety
  • Inspired Artist: Draw Every Little Thing: Learn to draw more than 100 everyday items, from food to fashion
  • The Little Fir Tree: From an original story by Hans Christian Andersen
  • The Urban Sketching Handbook: 101 Sketching Tips: Tricks, Techniques, and Handy Hacks for Sketching on the Go
  • Dewdrop
  • I Really Needed This Today: Words to Live By
  • The Book of Big Science Ideas: From the clever people who bring you AQUILA magazine
  • The Mrs. Frollein Collection: Small Hours