Start by marking “Feral Moon: Book 2 of The Dark Woods series” as Want to Read:
Feral Moon: Book 2 of The Dark Woods series

Feral Moon: Book 2 of The Dark Woods series

Greyson Wolfe may be a killer with the instincts of an animal, but he's no fool. He came so close to getting everything he'd ever wanted. Then it was over, both the girl and the happy ending were snatched away by one well-placed lie. Second chances don’t come along often, and never for people like him. The girl he loved may be gone, but she’s not forgotten. Not by him. Not ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Feral Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feral Moon

Dianne
High Five to Sherri A. Wingler! Her latest knockout tale, FERAL MOONpits one bull-headed man against his snarky and even MORE bull-headed wolf when it comes to claiming the woman they love!

What happened to Harlow that made her forget what she and Greyson Wolfe had? They were perfect together, if only Grey wasn’t so terrified of giving away his heart and don’t think his wolf doesn’t remind him every chance he gets! Now Harlow is different, refined, gone is the feisty feral who gave as good as she
Rose English
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Book 28 of my Goodreads Challenge 2019

WOW! ‘Feral Moon’ is another beautifully crafted sequel, which I have been longing to devour. It certainly does not disappoint. I absolutely LOVE this twist in the tale, of The Wolf & Red Riding Hood story.

In this, the second book from the ‘Dark Woods Series’ Ms Wingler shows us a more sensitive side to Grey. Along with his very adaptable wolf, whom Grey tells us is…

‘…sneaking out of his cage while I slept and gathering information’

There are so many movi
Antoinette
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! My heart was pounding the entire time. The suspenseful parts kept me on the edge of my seat. The author kept me laughing and I was intrigued the entire time. Never once was i asking if the book or scene was over yet. I definitely recommend this book to all fiction readers! Please read it,you won't be disappointed.
Maria
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of this book in return for an honest review.
Honestly, this series is mind-blowing. This author never ceases to amaze me with her skillful storytelling.
This is book two in The Dark Woods Series and it leads seamlessly from book one.
Greyson Wolf is drowning his sorrows, he can't face life without Harlow (Red), she's his mate, his and the Wolfs. The wolf doesn't stay quiet though, he wants her back, and now.
When Harlow's mum comes to beg Grey to rescue her daughter from her r
Lacey Jasiekiewicz
Sophia jackson
Apr 06, 2019
Lisa Morris
Apr 07, 2019
Sherri Wingler is the author of The Immortal Sorrows and The Dark Woods series. She lives and works (way more than full-time) in Indiana.
Sherri shares her home with her husband, Steve, too many rescued kitty cats, and one co-dependent Shih Tzu named Spanky. (Without Spanky's help, Wings of Darkness would have been finished much sooner!)
When she isn't writing, or working in the real world, her spar