Start by marking “Nobody's Fool (Fate's Fools, #5)” as Want to Read:
Nobody's Fool (Fate's Fools, #5)

Nobody's Fool

(Fate’s Fools #5)

Fate's final mission...

Deva Rainsong has a mission to take revenge on a god, but all she really wants is to understand why one mortal man doesn’t love her. Once upon a time, Ozzie West was her first love, her savior, and the man she always believed she could count on no matter what. But to him it’s as if she never existed.

Unfortunately Deva’s mission won’t wait, and sh
261 pages
Published May 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Nobody's Fool, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nobody's Fool

Start your review of Nobody's Fool (Fate's Fools, #5)
Lisa H
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ozzie and Deva, take two.

Ozzie is back amongst Fate’s Fool.
Well, he’s back but he has no memory of Deva Rainsong. Or the rest of the harem. Or Fate.

Ozzie is having a hard time reconciling what he “knows” with reality.

It’s a tangled web of first kisses, memory and what’s forgotten. Let’s just say these two have never been on the same page at the same time, but their story is pivotal to Fate.

Will this be their last song?
Recommend.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntaril
Jet Boston
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This will be one that I read again and maybe again and maybe again after that!! Deva's story is amazing. The story is thrilling and of course it is loaded with so much steam it'll fog up your screen!!! Endulge yourself and read Nobody's Fool.

Haylee James
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing, through each book you get to watch at least one of the male characters grow, but with this book you get to watch ozzie grow as well as deva. You also get to see just how much of a bond they all share and what they would do for each other. I didnt want to stop reading this book, it completely memorizes you as it sucks you in.
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 5 Fate’s Fools series
OMG it’s taken me two day to come down from the epic climax of Deva and Ourano father of the four winds.
This book develops really quickly and some amazing things happen.
Deva’s guys develop so much more in this book and they finally show there proper strength and how much they love Deva and risk a lot to try and get her back.
This is one of the shortest reviews I’ve ever done but this series has been one of best I’ve read in such a long time.
I would definitely recomm
Ex Libris
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nobody’s Fool – Fate’s Fool book 5 – Ophelia Bell
This fifth and final instalment in the Fate’s Fools series has wrapped up Deva’s story nicely. The author did not disappoint me. The conclusion was everything I hoped it would be.
Deva and her five mates have come together for the epic battle against a God who is hell bent on possessing Deva for himself. Ouranos is a cruel and brutal god who thrives on punishing women. His intensions to make Deva his Goddess and the broodmare for his new race of ch
Mandy
Emotionally Charged, Absolutely Brilliant Finale

I may have loved the first four books of the Fate’s Fools series but this was definitely my favorite. It is far more emotionally charged than the previous 4 books and also had darker elements that the others did not (possible trigger warning).

The book picks up after that horrific cliffhanger at the end of Book 4 where Ozzie has lost his memory. Deva’s soul remains incomplete, at least until Ozzie has regained his memories – if that is even possibl
Lacrymosa Quiñones
Oh My Goddess!!

First of I'm starting with the fact that this author likes to give me so much anxiety and angst it is insane! But this book grabbed me and refused to let go! I knew it was going to be powerful and awesome as it was the last one (for now). But hot damn!

Character breakdown;

Deva: bravo on her for growing up so fast and figuring out how much more valuable she was! I loved how she was able to take her power and go there. Her strength was admirable and she made me love her that much mor
Tracey Longway
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG. The emotional ups and downs of this last piece of this story had me feeling like I was being tossed in a hurricane. Having finally gotten Ozzie back but finding out he doesn’t remember any of them or even Deva is heartbreaking. After Fate’s curse was broken the God Ouranous decides to get even with the Turul by taking away their voices and their wings. Devastated Deva goes off with him to get him to release them and to set him up for his final take down and comeuppance. In the mean time she ...more
Deb Cechak
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ownership of their Hearts and Souls

Once again, Ophelia Bell has pleasured us with her fifth novel in her Fate’s Fools series, Nobody’s Fool.

A world of amazingly magical beings, whose lust for life and each other is shared with us. Deva is devoted to her mates, yet there is one who cannot meet her needs.

This recent addition to Bell’s RH stories is complex, both emotionally and physically. But it is BEAUTIFUL, in the harshest of ways.

To get the fullest amount of pleasure, make sure you treat yo
Michelle Graves
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! I can't believe that fate got ambused and caught by that asshole God. What's worse is all those innocents that was captured and tortured. Thank God that Ozzie can 2 his senses in x and Deva PD that asshole a little payback of what he caused all his centuries. Hopefully he will take his punishment and really think of changing his ways and attitude toward women. 2 bad he didn't get men raping him like he did the women as part of his punishment. Even though she's a goddess now the men need 2 ...more
CMF
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GREAT! You really need to have read the first four Fate's Fools books, though. Spoilers.

If you've read Fate's Fools from the beginning, two things are absolute: she wants a complete soul, and her voice is magical, essential, even.

How can she and her lovers hope to complete their mission she doesn't have the power of her voice, and just can't get that fifth, turul, part of her soul?

This wraps up the series well, and is very suspenseful in terms of "What's up with Ozzie? Why?"

CW:

There's a very se
Marie Fraser
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this final book which concluded Devas journey. The book was well written and the characters and story were well developed. The character dynamics were amazing and I loved their individual personalities. The story answered all of the questions I had from the previous books and wrapped the series up beautifully. It was action packed and had loads of emotion, intrigue, suspense, smoking hot chemistry and romance. This book contains multiple ménage scenes so if you don’t like these then I’d ...more
Kimmie
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing story. And even though it looks like the end it is kinda hinting at more and I for one surely hope so. This book was fun and when I found out why Deva lost her memory and why ozzie was how he was it made so much sense. And how fate is on sneaky well I would say Beach but it is so much more. And oronaus, I wanted to reach in the book and kill him myself. I hope their is never a god like him ever. I have to say his outcome was shocking and beautiful. As they say never tick off ...more
Tameka
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series here we see Deva finding her missing mate Ozzie but realizing that he has forgotten her. So now they must reintroduce him to all the different moment in the times that they shared by traveling to different areas to jog his memories. Not only are they rediscovering there love but now they must face a different threat because it’s not fate that wants to destroy Deva and the bloodlines but how will they defeat this evil and help Ozzie to remember his love. Deva will need the final ...more
Robin
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deva finally has all her men together after retrieving Ozzie from another realm where Meri won the war. He has lost his memory and doesn't believe in Fate. In his mind the turul are still cursed against finding love, he was bitter and angry. Could Deva and her other men help Ozzie retrieve his lost memories?

I love how Ms. Bell makes you feel all the angst, emotions and makes you feel as if a part of the action as one of the cast.

I hope this isn't the end of Deva's story as she and her men have b
Raina Collins
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! If you read only one series this is the one to read. The plot blows my mind. Just when I think I know what will happen next everything changes. Some amazing twists will keep you reading way past your bedtime. And this story is beyond hot. I need a fan just to read it. One amazing female that would give anything to protect those she loves and even those she has never met. Add in some insanely gorgeous and will gifted males and she should be one happy woman if fate and gods left her alone.
Joe Kendall
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow
What an end to an amazing series.
I soared, i cried, I found peace and happiness.
This epic end to the series has everything you could wish for. I was captivated from the first chapter of the first book and this final installment did not disappoint.
Diva finds the strength and power to help Ozzie and protect her mates. They in turn become a unit to right the wrongs of the gods.
An epic conclusion I wholeheartedly recommend.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily l
Caroline Doig
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a heart stopping thrilling roller coaster ride of emotions this story is. Poor Ozzie had lost his memory and he doesn’t know who Deva is and that makes me sad for Deva because her soul isn’t complete without Ozzie’s love, but I’m not going to tell you what else happens but if you have been following this series then I will say that you are going to absolutely love this conclusion. I only wish that I could give it more than 10 ⭐️ it certainly deserves it and more, amazing wowser of a sto ...more
Holly Oakes
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Ophelia really know how to pile on the intrigue and hotter than hot shifter sex scenes. By far one of my favourite of her books and I’m hoping that it may continue. This has been such a fantastic series that I started not so long ago and I try to wait patiently for the next book that she brings out. All of her books are worth taking a look at...no disappoint.

Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Dragon Babies!!!! If you're an Ophelia Bell fan, than you know she writes some of the very best Higher races sexy book's EVER! And this book is no different!

Fantastic world building, takes your breath away storyline, that kept me up all night and on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next and characters we mostly know and love and would die to have!
Don't miss this epic conclusion!!!!

Zsa
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an exhilarating combination of twists, turns, drama, angst, heat and wait what now!
I have waited excitedly for Ozzie to have his moment, to have my questions answered. The journey for Deva and her mates has been a hard fought battle towards happiness. Seeing Ozzie and Deva's interactions was enlightening. I enjoyed the cohesiveness of the unit as they battled, triumphed and loved together.
Lisa Bing
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an exciting and emotional finale! I loved this series and this book does fab justice to it - I was totally gripped by the action, adventure, drama, twists, angst, emotional ups and downs and yes, the most steamy of sexy times ;) This series must be read in order to fully appreciate the plight they have, the unity that the group demonstrates, over and over, in their cause and to just get swept away on their journey to love. Good fun!
JoAnn
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the Fate’s Fools series. I loved this story of how Deva reconnects her soul with Ozzie West and how she outwits a monstrous god at his own game. This book kept me awake through the night as I kept turning the pages to see what unfolds. I’m now anxiously awaiting the next book in the series to find out what happens next. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Puna
This is the end....for now! After the end of the last book, I was heartbroken for Deva. I couldn't wait to see how Ozzie would find his way back to her. I was not disappointed. It's hard to not give away major spoilers but this was a great series by Ophelia Bell and I can't wait to read her next one! So excited to learn more about such an amazing world created by Ophelia!!

Overall: 5/5

Michalle
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series finale is a doozy. It throws your emotions against the wall and thrashes you around in a good way. There is so much emotion, tension and angst. Just when you think you know what’s going to happen, the twists and turns are leading you another way. This story blew my mind. It was unbelievably steamy, especially the MM relationships that are forged within these pages. Don’t miss out on this stunning book and series.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily reviewed it.
Scarolet Ellis
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nobody's Fool by Ophelia Bell is an awesome story that I have really loved reading. This is book number five in this awesome series that I have fallen in love with from the very begining. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about fantasy, erotic and paranormal romances in their stories.

Linda Levine
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I so enjoy this series and have been waiting for them to get their chance to be together. When he disappears, it really impacts them all but for her a piece of her soul is missing.

It is a really good read and the story goes in an interesting direction. I really liked that you got to understand him more and his choices made more sense. He is a complicated man.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Mary
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ozzie was sent to a place Fate didn't exist. He doesn't remember anyone and the one he does are different. The biggest thing is he can't love and that's what Deva an the guys need. Ouranos has done something and Fate and the have disappeared. Ouranos has plans and they involved using Deva. Deva need to take him down but she needs a pice of Ozzie soul to complete hers. Ozzie needs his memories. I enjoyed this series.
Kara Stewart
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a culmination to Deva Rainsong's quest to find her soul. Action, adventure, steam, romance, danger and love. She learns just how powerful she can be as a woman. I didn't want to put this one down! I loved the ending in the sky. You'll have to read it for yourself!

Daisy&Gracie's Mom
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Many of the story lines from previous Fate's Fools titles came together in this final installment. I enjoyed the creative and in-depth plot lines and characters that were developed in this series of books. Frankly, the only thing missing is the soundtrack!

• Baby & the Late Night Howlers (Sweet Omegaverse #1)
  • Sixth Sense (Lovin' the Coven #6)
  • I'm Cursed (Disaster Zone Jones #1)
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • Thrown to the Wolf (Pack Heat, #3)
  • Cry Wolf (Pack Heat, #2)
  • Succubus Soccer Mom
  • Power of Lies (The Dark Orchid, #1)
  • Spell of Love (The Dark Orchid #3)
  • Fifth Essence (Lovin' the Coven #5)
  • Triton's Academy (A Daughter of Triton Series Book 1)
  • Corviticus University (Corviticus University, #1)
  • Magic of Lust (The Dark Orchid, #2)
  • Piece of Vampire (Haret Chronicles: Qilin, #6)
  • Elements Tamed (Claimed by the Goddess #3)
  • Wrath of One (Origins of the Six #4)
  • Third Charm (Lovin' the Coven #3)
  • Pentacle Bound (Claimed By The Goddess, #2)
Ophelia Bell is the author of the super steamy Sleeping Dragons series. She loves to write about strong women who aren't apologetic about enjoying sex and alpha men who don't mind being with a woman who’s in charge. Ophelia lives in LA with her husband and four attention-whoring cats.

Fate’s Fools (7 books)
  • Fate's Fools (Fate’s Fools, #1)
  • Fool's Folly: A Reverse Harem Romance (Fate's Fools Book 2)
  • Fool's Paradise (Fate's Fools Book 3)
  • Fool's Errand (Fate's Fools, #4)
  • Eye Of The Hurricane (Fate’s Fools, #6)
  • Fool's Bargain (Fate's Fools Book 7)

News & Interviews