Start by marking “Kiss and Break Up (Magnolia Cove, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss and Break Up (Magnolia Cove, #1)

Kiss and Break Up

(Magnolia Cove #1)

From bestselling author Ella Fields comes an all-new, turbulent, new adult romance.

Dashiell Thane wasn’t a nice guy.
He was an abrasive, demanding, conniving, intolerable brat.
Yet somehow, we’d been best friends our whole lives.
Until our senior year when I finally decided to dip my toes into the dating pool.

All it took was one kiss for jealousy, lies, and betrayal to
Published March 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Kiss and Break Up, please sign up.

Start your review of Kiss and Break Up (Magnolia Cove, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic KISS AND BREAK UP: is a full length new adult novel by Ella Fields. In this we meet Peggy and Dashiell Thane aka Dash. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives.’ MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=105tdtg" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPicI’m not gonna lie as soon as I started it those giddy butterfly feelings took over my stomach, I love stories like this, childhood friendships that turn into so much more are my weakness.
And in true Ella
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Ahh, young love! Reckless, confusing, heartbreaking, wild, dramatic, passionate, and absolutely beautiful!! It's one of my favorite things to read about. Best friends to lovers is also one of my favorite tropes, so when I saw this book combined both of those things, I knew I had to put it on my tbr immediately. Who am I kidding? When I saw Ella Fields wrote a new book, I knew I had to read it as soon as humanly possible, but the fact that this was the content was a damn good bonus!

romantic-love-gif-2

Dash and Pe
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Peggy Newland grew up privileged and wealthy. Then her parents split and she now lived in a cozy cottage with her mom. Certain things had changed, but the one thing that always stayed the same was her friendship with the boy she'd known since birth. They'd been best friends for as long as she could remember. Since he pushed his way into her life and declared them the best of friends. Dash Thane was bossy, controlling, demanding, and often a brat,
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: I guess it was cute for what it was, but I'm confused now by all the 5 star ratings. If you're one of my friends that gave it 5 stars?! I'm happy you loved it! I just didn't feel it. It was kind of...meh. The drama felt OTT at times, the characters felt surface level, and it felt like a book about high schoolers for high schoolers (with descriptive sex). I also didn't like that we don't really get any development of feelings, as it just made it seem too insta for my likin
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Commercial Photography

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For those of you that know me and has followed my reviews for the last few years, there is no need to get your eyes checked. Yes that is a five star rating, no I’m not drunk(anymore), my account has not been hacked, and as far as I know, I’m not coming down with the flu or any type of other illness that may inhibit my judgment. I simply and wholeheartedly LOVED this book and when you’ve read something that literally gave you all of the feels and highs of emotional turmoil, that to me?...
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
It’s been a while since I’ve dove into an Ella Fields book and damn I forget how badly I love her writing and stories.

To put it simply, read this book. Childhood friends to more. And so much in between. Hands down one of my favorites this year. I totally got swept up in this one. You’ll fall for Dash in a heartbeat and Peggy just makes it that much better. Without giving anything away, a total recommend from me to all you romance lovers

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS

Who the hell do you think you are?”
“Yours, but apparently, it’s taking some time for you to get the memo.”

If you follow my reviews, then it's no secret that I'm a sucker for angst. So then it really should be no surprise that I am obsessed with all things Ella Fields. The woman can write angst like no one's business, and she's not afraid to go there. She's not afraid to write raw, unapologetically real, and truly broken characters and make her readers fall head over heels in
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I just finished my beta read of Kiss and Break Up and I am smiling like a loon. I feel like a giddy teenager. Nobody writes NA like Ella! Ticked all my boxes & more...

Deliciously complicated Asshole ✔️
Female lead with a backbone ✔️
Stabby moments ✔️
Swoony moments ✔️
Angst ✔️
Fierce female friendships ✔️
Heartbreak ✔️
Betrayal ✔️
Funny AF ✔️
Sexy times to make you squirm ✔️

Kiss and Break Up is what NA Romance is all about, tummy butterflies, bad decisions and first kisses that make you sigh all the h
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
3.5 Stars! 💋
ezgif-com-video-to-gif
Oh, how I LOVE books about childhood friends who grows up to becomes so much more… YUM. 😍

📚 "𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙄’𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩." 📚

Peggy and Dash know each other from the moment they were born. Their mothers were the best friends and raised them together… But although their mothers fought and grew apart, the friendship between Peggy and Dash only grew stronger! ❤

📚 “𝙔𝙤𝙪’𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚. 𝙄𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨.” 📚

Now, they are
Malene
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ahhh. The delicious teenage/high school angst. I ate it up. Licked the plate and all. Dashiell you hot, yummy and crass boy. He was the perfect jerk and alpha. He could definitely turn on his asshole behavior when he wanted to but it wasn’t too much. Nope. It was just right. As hurtful as he could be towards Peggy he made up for it with his determining groveling. Groveling is my cat nip and Dash ticked all my boxes!

Peggy and Dashiell has known each other since they were babies and are best f
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 5 EPIC STARS <3

This was absolutely amazing, my heart is so full of emotions!I was aching,melting and swooning all the time!It was an amazing story.Ella Fields delivers a captivating,angsty,emotional,steamy romance with the great amount of drama!

description

Dash and Peggy stole my heart!I could feel everything these to were going through, the emotions,the intensity and the angst between them!I simply adored them and couldn't get enough of these two!

Kiss and Break Up is an incredible story, with so many f
EmBibliophile
May 03, 2019 rated it it was ok

I don’t know it was just...

Meh

-The story was so not original!
-There wasn’t a single different thing that would make this book stand out.
-I couldn’t give a damn about both characters. Didn’t care about them at all!
-Peggy was a naive stupid indecisive brat who annoyed the hell out of me
-Dash was an insensitive pushy jerk. I thought he has potential, that I might like him, but nah he’s just a jerk! He was too overbearing! Like hey slow down dude!!
-There wasn’t this nice slow burn that alw
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Really really love Ella's books. The end. :D
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I got a kick out of the hero in this one.
Sentranced Jem
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying this so far.
I don't want it to end!

UPDATE:
Kiss & Break Up is SO good!

I don't think I stopped smiling the entire time I was reading this book. Kiss & Break Up is a quintessential YA read that is entertaining and just captures your attention from the very first chapter!
It's no surprise that I love this trope. Friends that go on to become someone special. This book was so so good! It had all the things you'd want in a YA book: Drama, angst, sweet-cute adorable moments and a cas
Carla Bulian
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
3,6. Well, I didn’t like this story, I thought the characters were very, very immature, drunk a lot. I didn’t see connect between then.
Unfortunately.
~♡AB♡~
I think I need to break up with this author.... it was very drama llama and crass, which to be fair, is her style of writing. Sadly for me, I didn't enjoy this book very much and the romance didn't feel good, it was a pretty toxic relationship tbh.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

I’m so intrigued by this newfound world of Magnolia Cove. Desperate to read more, too. Friends to lovers isn’t my favourite romance trope, but Ella Fields is an excellent wordsmith and brilliant writer—Dashiell Thane and Peggy Newland have carved themselves a home in my heart. Engraved themselves in my psyche. Kiss and Break Up is an all-consuming romance that will captivate your attention with its raw depiction of falling in love with your best friend, leaving your heart aching and your belly f
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 “Freckles” Stars

This is a teenage/high school love story. I will say that I’m not a big fan of these just because it’s not one of my troupes I like to read. But I do love this author so I was compelled to read.

High school love involves lots of angst and more so when Peggy and Dash have known each since birth. Peggy is the sweet good girl and Dash is the rebel, bad boy. Best friends who are inseparable and love each other as friends. But more than friends is the question as both enter into thei
Berry ♡ Nice
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ella Fields writes a
BAD BOY-JERK-ASSHOLE PANTY dropping, HEART melting, SWOON for days BookBoyfriend like no ones business *SIGH*

I seriously loved this story. Peggy and Dash ❤. They have the best fun, open, honest friendship and that is a GREAT thing to have with your best friend.

Once I started reading I did not want to stop and after I finished I couldn't stop thinking of them and the rest of the gang. There are some fabulous side characters 💜

A hidden truth unearthed. It was official. I’
Dilek VT
Mar 06, 2019 marked it as nope
I have read more than enough "friends-to-lovers" romance.
☽•☾-Ari

Hm.. I think I actually need some time to come up with this review, because I have a feeling I might be in the minority here, and I'll need to justify myself.

EDIT: Okay, so turns out, me taking the time to think about it, gave me a lot of reasons. So it's better if you check out the review on my blog, because it hasn't released yet, and I don't want to fart negativity and criticisms all over it already.

Check it out here: https://readingunderstreetlamps.wordp...

Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
A messy friends to lovers YA/NA love story filled with angst galore!
"Just go. We're wasting our time and only making this worse."
"No time with you is wasted even when we're breaking."

Gah! This book nearly BROKE ME! Dashiell Thane has got to be the WORST hero I have ever LOVED! He was arrogant, conceited and selfish. And I mean he was SELFISH! It almost seemed he was incapable of loving anyone but himself, including the heroine. Then why oh why did my heart want to claim him as my own
melissa ☽
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
*3.5 stars*

Very angsty! It was an enjoyable read that got me hooked. I wish we had more of Dash and Peggy as a couple though. They get together at the 95% mark so we only get one scene of them as an actual couple. That was a total bummer!
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“The absolute worst thing you could do is fall for your best friend. Unless, of course, you want to ruin everything.”

Ella Fields has once again produced an outstanding and highly addictive read. I absolutely love a great friends-to-lovers story and to be honest, it is probably my favorite trope; I can’t get enough of the anticipation of friends turning into so much more. Kiss and Break up is the quintessential angsty coming of age story that was written to perfection and took me on a
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
3.5 STARS

Kiss and Break Up is an angst lovers dream. With teenagers making horrible decisions and acting out in the midst of heartache, this story is page after page of teen drama and gut wrenching despair.

Peggy and Dash have grown up side by side. Truly, they've been best friends since they could walk. But, as it goes, their friendship takes a turn as they enter their senior year, when an unexpected attraction begins to simmer. But as teenagers tend to do, rather than confronting their confusi
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! I need to catch my breath from one of the BEST stories I have ever read. Dash and Peggy were raw, honest, and so intense. I absolutely love Ella Fields' stories as her characters always have chemistry and banter for days but they always contain pivotal moments where you know, as a reader, you will be irrevocably changed. Kiss and Break Up is such an example. This story was absolutely incredible and full of amazing banter, swoons, fiery chemistry, alongside Fields' trademark uber level of a ...more
Giana Darling
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dash is self-centred, spoiled and gives zero f*cks about anyone other than himself.
His life-loge best friend Peggy is the exception to that rule.
Their relationship lit up the pages of Kiss and Break Up with witty banter, delicious teenage angst and tons of heartrending emotions.
This is a classic example of how Ella Fields has mastered YA/NA romance!

• Bad Boy Blues
  • Cruel (Savannah Heirs, #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • My Darling Arrow (St. Mary’s Rebels, #1)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • The Stand-In Boyfriend (Grove Valley High, #1)
  • Broken Hill High (Broken Hill High #1)
  • The Rebel of Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels #1)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Bennett Mafia
  • Tell Me Pretty Lies
  • Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)
  • Peyton's Path: Finding Fate (Peyton's Path #1)
  • The Truth about Tomorrow
  • First and Forever (Heartache Duet, #2)
Ella Fields is a mother and wife who lives in the land Down Under. While her kids are in school, you might find her talking about her characters to her cats and dog.
She's a notorious chocolate and notebook hoarder who enjoys creating hard-won happily ever afters.

Stalk her here:

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/authorellafields/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ellafieldsa...

Twitter: https://twit

Magnolia Cove (3 books)
  • Forever and Never (Magnolia Cove, #2)
  • Hearts and Thorns