Start by marking “Fate (Fallen from Grace, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fate (Fallen from Grace, #1)

Fate

(Fallen from Grace #1)

Ace
She was just meant to be a job, a soul to be delivered for judgement.

After a close call with demons, I’m realising she is so much more.

Faye
My life is in danger. I should be scared, instead I’m falling for the reaper now trying to save my soul.

Can they outrun their Fate before it’s too late?
Published March 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published October 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate

Gray Creations
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever read A Touch of Crimson by Sylvia Day? Did you love this book? If so, you will also love Fate by Kate Bonham!

Its a modern day look at the battle between the blurred lines of good and evil, Archs and the fallen...Lucifer and Satunas (love that name!) As two different people....and plop right smack in the middle of it all...yup a sassy smart mouth, quick witted heroine!! You heard it right...she is awesome!

The story takes you on a journey of love and war, angel wings and heart strin
Karla Hetherington
Kate Bonhams Fate....WOW! this book is amazing and being the first in her series it promises to be a cant put down set.
Kate paints a world so indepth, so bright and vivid that you will become lost in her world.
The Story of Ace and Faye will make you laugh, make you cry, make you excited and make you wish for it to never end.
I highly recommend this Author her story writing skills will leave you breathless and wanting more
Clare
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a blast, this book kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. If you love a fight between Heaven and Hell Good and Evil or somewhere in between this book is for you. Im so in love with Lucifer i know its so wrong as the main character is Ace but i so loved his character. This story has so many OMG moments and surprises and a major cliffhanger at the end so its very fast paced. A fantastic first book from Kate Bonham. I cant wait now for book two in the series.
Nicola
OMG I can't get over how good this book was!! Why have I not read it sooner. I am so so glad I found this author, I have fallen in love with her work already and I've only read this book. The authors writing style is brilliant, I fell straight into the story and the wonderful paranormal world she created and it felt so real the emotions were just rolling of the pages. So many unexpected twists and turns kept me glued to the pages and I actually screamed at the book when it ended, I seriously NEE ...more
Tracy Ehlers
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels
I love stories about angels fallen or otherwise! this one did not disappoint. I enjoyed the details and plot I loved the characters.. a fast paced read that left me wanting more.. a awesome story that drags you into amazing worlds from heaven to hell and whats inbetween!! Action, adventure, love and betrayal..
but not your regular Good Vs Evil story expect some omg Moments that keep you on the edge of your seat!

Highly recommend to all fans of Paranormal/ angels...

Belinda Donaldson
Wow what an amazing introduction to a trilogy.

Ace is a reaper who goes to earth to claim souls and guides them back to purgatory while they wait for judgement.

Faye has always felt like a outsider until one day a man comes to claim her soul.

Ace and Faye must battle for their lives while trying to battle their attraction.

I for one cannot wait to read the second installment.
Michelle Irwin
Feb 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Solid debut novel. I can't wait for book 2 to find out what happens next.
Robyn Corcoran
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To be honest I started this book then put it down. I wasn’t in the right mind set. It was the best decision I could have made because after going back and rereading from the start again I devoured it.

The story is centred around Faye and Ace..enough said! 😂 Not really...Ace is not supposed to stop the demons from killing Faye but that is exactly what he does. He goes steps further by taking her back to his realm and by falling for her.

The basis is still the same though...good versus evil....two
Leanne
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this one.
Fast paced, gritty, plenty of twists and turns and some wonderfully colourful characters.
This age old story of heaven, hell and everything in between had me gripped from page one and after that ending, I am definitely delving into book 2 to follow the way the story flows and the relationships develop.
Lockleyr
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

This book was good plenty of drama,romance and action.
There isn't any one bit of it that I would change, the only complaint I have is it didn't grip me. I found myself putting the book down and wanting to read something else in between.
Mrs Lynne Mills
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb

This is a brilliant start to the trilogy, storyline is gripping and all characters are expertly described. I was so into the book that when the author killed off a certain person I actually was shouting at the book .Totally and utterly enjoyable read.
Shannon Buchert
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a very good book. There were a few grammatical errors. But otherwise amazing. The characters were great!!! I can't wait to read the next one.
Sherri
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the way Kate Bonham brought the characters together. A great read from start to finish.
Lianne
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where do I start with this one, well for one I absolutely loved this book!!!
Kate’s writing is phenomenal and like nothing I have read before. I was captured within the first couple of pages. Fate is book one in the fallen from Grace Series and is the story of Faye and Ace.
This is a unconventional paranormal love story between a feisty female and a fallen angel, Fate takes you into a world with Angels, Fallen angels Arch angels and demons, it shows you all the factors that make the balance betwe
Kristy
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've had this bad boy in my kindle app for months, always meaning to read, but never actually getting the chance. GOSH how I wish I had read it earlier on, but then again maybe not. I would have had to wait to long in between books for the rest of the series, book 3 is due to be released next month... eeekkk!

'Fate' is Kate Bonham's debut & first book in the "Fallen from Grace" series, I can honestly say it was devoured. I couldn't stop! Within the first chapter I'd become addicted to Faye &
Jacky
Nov 06, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kate has produced a reasonable story for her first novel and I am interested to read what happens in the next installments, this is a series I think will be enjoyable. So why did I only give it 3 Stars - just lets say that her editing team and her beta readers did her no favours.

The Story

Ace is a reaper for Purgatory; calming lost souls while they await their final judgment. His latest Death Report was a job like any other, until he interrupts the demons that have been unleashed to kill her. Sh
Diary of a Book Addict
A brilliant debut!

Fate takes us on a magical journey of forbidden love, war, loss and devastation... A really fast paced book that you wont be able to put down.

I really loved the characters; Ace was not what I would call an alpha but maybe something better... he wasn't afraid to show his feelings, be they good or bad and I found that really attractive. Faye; WOW! One badass chick!

Kate has woven together a story full of twists and turns that will have your jaw hitting the floor and you're eyes we
Cally
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fast paced book in which good/bad and heaven and hell fight against each other.

We meet Faye who absolutely awesome. Faye is on a speed dating cruise with her friend Cassandra.

We then get to meet Ace who is a reaper and has been sent to get Faye. Ace and Faye's relationship has so many ups and downs, twists and turns that will keep you reading. It will make you cry, excite you and massive book hangover it ends on. Roll on book 2.

The way Ms Bonham writes really draws you in and you actua
Marylin Vazquez
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you love a good love story and battle you would want this book

I love fell in love with this book, I hope the next one comes out fast because I was so upset when the book finish. This book has a great storyline but what a heartbreak in the end. I won't say more. I promise you will enjoy this book so go see for yourself
Amanda Adkins
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first read by this author and I loved it. It was a great twist on a very familiar story for most of us. It does kind of leave you hanging there at the end so be sure to grab the next book in this series! I know I will!
Hannah Gledhill
Goodreads Librari...: Please update my cover 4 18 Mar 25, 2019 01:47PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please update the cover 2 13 Aug 22, 2018 10:30AM
Please change the cover 2 1 Apr 25, 2016 09:16PM
Please change the cover 1 1 Jan 02, 2016 01:57AM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add Paperback version of Fate 3 13 Apr 13, 2015 06:36PM
  • Kendra
  • Through the Fire (Daughter of Fire, #1)
  • Arkadia (Halfway House #1)
  • Collide (The Collide, #1)
  • Dom Wars: Round 3 & 4 (Dom Wars, #3-4)
  • A Silent Canvas, Part 1 (A Silent Canvas, #1)
  • An Unexpected Love (Hudson Brothers PI, #1)
  • Too Hot To Trot (Cowboy Way, #3)
  • Temptation
  • Fading Away (Anchored Hearts Vol. 2.5)
  • Break Wave
  • Say Yes
  • Unexpected Chances (Chances #1)
  • Crazy Beautiful (Crazy, #1)
  • Fearless Love
  • Cowboy Redemption (Down Under Cowboy #6)
  • Flirting with Love (Lovelly, #2)
  • Spiralling Skyward: Falling (Contradictions, #1)
Kate grew up in Western Sydney, Australia, hoping to one day have a pet dragon and castle to roam around in. Then the Khaleesi stole her life and she was forced to reinvent herself.

It was around the age of 15 when she really thought she could make it as a writer, and after course after course on different writing styles, she finally gulped down her fear and pursued independent publishing.

When sh

Fallen from Grace (3 books)
  • Uprising (Fallen from Grace, #2)
  • Destined (Fallen from Grace, #3)