Start by marking “Chasing Cassandra (The Ravenels, #6)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Cassandra (The Ravenels, #6)

Chasing Cassandra

(The Ravenels #6)

Rich and powerful railway magnate Tom Severin has everything in the world—except a wife.

The woman he desires, the beautiful Lady Cassandra Ravenel, is the most desirable prize in the London marriage market. But even though Cassandra is intrigued by Severin's charisma and potent charm, she would never consider him as a husband. Her dream is to marry for love—the one thing h
Expected publication: February 25th 2020 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Cassandra, please sign up.
Janine Ballard Tom Severin. See this interview with Lisa Kleypas in which she gives a little information about the book: https://frolic.media/in-conversation-...

Rose Maria
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book from the time I read devil in spring..... So in devil's daughter I searched for these two.... But we don't have a direct conversation between Cassandra and Severin.... Anyway all information I know,I gathered it together.
Cassandra is 21,Tom Severin is 33(early thirties).
Severin was described in devil's daughter as :
Severin’s face was lean and angular, his build lanky and almost rawboned, his complexion librarian pale. His eyes were an unevenly distributed mi
Sara Reads (mostly) LOTS of Romance
OHhhOOhhhHH MY GoOODDdDD ITS OUT THE BLURB IS OUT BRB CRYING AND FREAKING THE EVERLIVING FUCK OUT AAAAAJJJHHHH

^^accurate visual of me right now

oh gosh oh gosh people I cant believe i have to wait another year for this one UGGHHH I feel like it's so similar to Harry and Poppy's book from the Hathaways and I'm 100000% ok with that beCAUSE I LOVE PLOTS LIKE THESE WHERE HE'S A HORRIBLE PERSON AND SHE CHANGES HIM AND FORCES HIM TO LOOK AT HIS FEELINGS I NEED THIS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS BOOK SIN
Lubnaa
Mar 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
description

I've been waiting since Marrying Winterborne.
Sammy Loves Books
Hot Diggity!! This is gonna be good!!
Tom Severin and Lady Cassandra Ravenel!! *sighs*

description
Viri
Apr 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
EN SERIO TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN FREAKING AÑO PARA LEERLO???

Voy a morir en
Adiós mundo cruel.
Pd: este pinta para ser mi favorito de la serie. Porque ciertamente AMO los matrimonios por conveniencia o forzados. 🤷🏻♀ Y ADORO LOS ANTIHEROS.
💕💕💕
Chitra *CJ*
Mar 19, 2019 marked it as dying-to-read-thud
OH MY HEART! This title is AMAZING- I love me a good Historical chase novel, and if it's especially by my queen Lisa Kleypas- I NEED IT NOW 😍😍😍😍 #GiveMeNow
♥ℳelody

Look. at. this.

Marriage of convenience with an anti-hero. Yehesssssssss.

Ugh. How long I've waited for this pairing. 😩🙌

These 2 are giving me serious potential Poppy and Harry vibes. Good Gawd give it to me.
Rosie
Mar 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Though Kleypas first introduced us to Severin in Cold-Hearted Rake, it was while reading Marrying Winterborne that I became excited to read his story. In this latter book, he’s described as being too smart for his own good, articulate, confident in his razor-sharp intellect, self-mocking, and irreverent.

It is this comment, made in response to Winterborne’s joyful claim that he feels “wholehearted” to be marrying Helen, that most intrigues me:

Severin smiled reflectively as the stood to shake ha
Azizah Aisyah
Mar 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
Wow..the title sounds a bit naughty..is it going to be a hard chasing?
Can't wait...
Veronica Campagnoli
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for it!!!!!!!!!! Cassandra is my favourite!!!!!!!! And I already love Tom! Is going to be like poppy and harry!!!!!!
Renu
Mar 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
Hopefully when i read this book it will feel like a true historical romance unlike the rest in this series. I liked only Marrying Winterborne till date.
Liv
Apr 13, 2019 marked it as to-read
me: i know better
LK: "It’s a marriage of convenience plot — my favorite — in which a heroine, who has always longed for a cozy, happy home with a loving husband and children, ends up marrying an obscenely wealthy man who regards her as a trophy. Severin is fascinated by Cassandra and is drawn to her beauty, grace and kindness, but he has no intention of falling in love with her. He’s a tricky, treacherous, hyper-intelligent antihero who discovers his wife has a core of inner strength he never ex
Alex Murillo
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy to see this update!!! I hate that we have to wait 1 year to read it though
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
I found Tom Severin hilarious in the previous book, this seems good!

Thubelihle Dube
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i have been waiting for this book since i read Marrying Winterborne. Yes that long.... and lisa went and did made it the last one. OOOoh the anticipation....... just one more year i say. i can do this.....
Chanelwoods
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wish lis a you would write more on them i love all these character's........ Please rethink it....... Please.
Vicente Mulero Carbonell
Daniele
Apr 01, 2019
Karen
Mar 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
OMG, I need this so bad! Cassandra and Tom!
Maddie (libraryonthemoon)
Mar 21, 2019
Thais Avila
Mar 20, 2019
Kell Mattos
Apr 23, 2019

The Ravenels (6 books)
  • Cold-Hearted Rake (The Ravenels, #1)
  • Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2)
  • Devil in Spring (The Ravenels, #3)
  • Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4)
  • Devil's Daughter (The Ravenels, #5)