Start by marking “Stateless (Stateless, #1)” as Want to Read:

Stateless

(Stateless #1)

Our training taught m
Published October 15th 2019 by Prosaic Press

To ask other readers questions about Stateless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stateless

Start your review of Stateless (Stateless, #1)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
description I always get excited when Meli Raine has a new book out. I think she does romantic (political) suspense so well, and again this book was no different. If you've read the previous nine books in this series, then you've heard about the STATELESS and you know exactly who this hero is. It's because of the vast amounts of backstory that I wouldn't recommend reading this book as a standalone. Start with the HARMLESS trilogy and work your way through all nine books. You won't be disappointed. As for this book itself,
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the very first page, this story caught my attention and consistently kept it throughout. We were introduced to the other side of a conflict that has spanned several series and were given a reality that isn’t as black and white as one assumes.

We met Callum. He was smart, dangerous, and being raised to be a weapon. We meet Kina, she is cunning, strong, brilliant, and underestimated. They make a great match and in the process start something that wasn’t supposed to be.

The plot was riveting.
Meghan March

Love is one of them.

Our training taught me to be a sociopath. A machine. A pawn. Nothing more than a tool for a larger goal, without attachments or feelings.

K. Bromberg

Carrie Ryan

Louise Bay

Shelley
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Stateless trilogy. They do need to be read in order. You can start with this trilogy as a stand-alone, though it will have a couple references to the Harmless and Shameless trilogies also. It does have a bit of a suspense cliffhanger that Meli excels at.

Kira and her identical twin Glen have been raised Stateless. Saved from a violent family at four and brought into the schooling to be human killing machines, deep undercover in all governments and major f
Mandy
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book, from the first page to the last I could not put it down.  It has been a while since I read a book all in one day but this one had me gripped right from the start and kept me engrossed until the end.

Kina and Glen are identical twin sisters. Having been at the compound for as long as they can remember they know no other way of life. Callum, their friend, has been with them since childhood but it is Kina and Callum who have the stronger connection, a connecti
Meghan Quinn

When you’re born without a trace, no one knows you’re a weapon.
I lie for her. I hunt for her. I kill for her. And above all, I betray my mission for her.

She doesn’t know why. She doesn’t care why.
I do. Treason comes in many forms. Love is one of them.

Our teachers forgot one important detail: Pawns shouldn’t have hearts.

It turns out our emotio
Sophie Ruthven
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow.
Yet again the author has started a series off with a bang.
After finishing her last book I was so excited to read this and boy did she deliver.
The hidden world of Stateless has to be read to be believed.
Whether you have read all books by this author or just starting now, you need to read immediately.
Every series of hers I start thinking it can't be better than the last, & every time I'm happily proven wrong.
This book will grip you from cover to cover and blo
Jo-Ann Forrest
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a web of suspense you spin Meli!!! This follows the False trilogy that you don't need to read to enjoy this story. Kina and Callum are trained to infiltrate the world without any feelings. This political thriller/suspense needs to be read in order to tell the story - No spoiler here but this book will keep you on the edge of your seat all night!!! I honestly volunteered to review this arc.
Andrea Thompson
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know better than to start a Meli Raine Trilogy without having the whole thing available and ready to devour. I know better, and yet, I couldn't stop myself and now the waiting will be torture.

This is in the same universe as her False series (possibly others, but that's where I found her) and OMG. There are some serious Hunger Games type vibes when it comes to the Compound and the Stateless. Kina, 'The Mule' is seen as the weak link in her class, Callum is the top performing Alpha a
Madeleine East
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am blown away again by Meli's writing. This is the first book in the series and if it's any indication of what the other ones will be like, we're all in for an awesome ride.
Liv
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love Meli Raine’s suspenseful trilogy series - Harmless, Shameless, False. Each trilogy on its own is a great story but together, as they all play in the same universe, they contribute to a higher goal and grow this story into a bigger and much more complex and suspenseful storyline.

I’m so happy that it finally continues with the Stateless trilogy, which I’ve been waiting for forever. Although this book had a different feel to it and I didn't have this instant connection as I did with the pre
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney
Stephannie 5 Star Review:

Stateless, book 1 a new romantic suspense trilogy that has something to do with another series called Harmless.

Wow, this one is great book that captives you from the start. I was hooked trying to figure this one out. This is a new series that should almost be a continuation of the Harmless series but there new characters that could possibly fit into the other series.  Wow, mind blown ! Right?

But there is romance between Callum
Jessica Hawkins

Yet we do.

It turns out our emotions are our greatest weapon.

And I know exactly where mine
Brandi Reeves-Pearson (Southern Night Owls Books)
Stateless is a great introduction into this new trilogy. I've always enjoyed Meli Raine's books because she definitely knows how to hook me in. This one was no different, and I found myself really questioning everything I've read by her before.

One thing I've picked up on when reading Meli Raine, all of her books are interconnected. Although her books can be read as standalones, I like knowing more pieces of the puzzle. It seems with every new series, more pieces of the bigger puzzle comes to su
Kari Hansen
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As young children Kina and her twin sister Glen were taken from one dangerous situation and placed into another. They are being trained to follow orders and densensitize themselves to others so that they can complete whatever task they are given successfully and without distractions.

Calum was also sent to the same facility as a child however he has emerged as one of the strong ones but where his training has gone sideways is that he has feelings for Kina and that could have deadly consequences
Shel
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who are the bad guys and who are the good guys? It is a murky question when you are not even sure which one you are.

Kina and her twin Glen are two of the trainees of Stateless. One is seen as a weak mule and the other as a rising star. Like the twins, Callum was brought into Stateless at 4 years old. And like Kina, he has dreams that feel like memories.

All three want nothing more than to be a valuable entity for the mission.

Secrets, lies, and never knowing who to trust a
Ga Books LoverX
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading the False Series I was freaking ECSTATIC to see this book pop up as coming soon. Meli Raine has a fantastic way of creating separate trilogies that mesh so amazingly well into an overall theme of her writing. They all correlate together, but are somehow separate as well. I never felt lost while reading, just completely ingrained in the story and the romance and swept away in the story.

Stateless is EVERYTHING that you wanted while reading the other trilogies and if every
Kcduchess
Wow! I was deep in a book funk and every time I started to read something, I ended up not finishing the books. Now I'm so glad that I made the decision to read Stateless. Something in the promotion blurb piqued my interest and I had a gut feeling that this time, it would be different. And boy, what a ride it was!

First, the world-building was amazing. The rules, how life is organized inside the perimeter of the project... the description was perfect. You could almost feel the monitori
Sue
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell!! I'm on the edge of my seat in crazy anticipation of what's coming next. Meli Raine weaves an amazing political thriller/romantic suspense story like no other. In my book, she is better than the Brad Thor/Vince Flynn's of the political thriller genre (and these guys are some of my favorites). Every trilogy gets better and better in my book. Can you read these without reading previous trilogies? Sure you can and you will STILL get an amazing story built around a world that while fictio ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stateless is the first book in a new trilogy in the same world as the “Harmless’ and “False’ series were. It’s a compelling book that’s hard to put down. It was captivated from the outset. Glen and Kina are identical twins, who have lived a mysterious life at ‘the compound’. They’ve been there all their life as far as they know. As they grew older, they believed they were stronger together but it Kina and the girls’ lifelong best friend Callum who have an unbeatable connection.
All three, a
Pauline
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first in the new trilogy by Meli Raine, and as with her other series, Harmless, Shameless and False, it is well written, packs a punch with the suspense building throughout and has a cliffhanger at the end. Although this is a stand alone trilogy, it is better to read the previous series as there are characters and story lines that you will have a better understanding off. The first part of the book deals with a time before the Harmless series started and provides background as to who ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Perky
  • Little Miss Perfect
  • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • Cocky Playboy
  • Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied #4)
  • London Royal (London Royal, #1)
  • Misadventures at City Hall
  • The Billionaire's Secret (Billionaire Duet, #2)
  • Holding on to Forever
  • As Long As I Have You (London Sullivans 1)
  • Fluffy
  • Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission Book 18)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 1)
USA Today bestselling author Meli Raine rode her first motorcycle when she was five years old, but she played in the ocean long before that. She lives in New England with her family.

Join her New Releases and Sales newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/beV0gf

Website: http://meliraine.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meliraine/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/meliraineauthor

Stateless (3 books)
  • Traceless (Stateless, #2)
  • Fateless  (Stateless #3)