Start by marking “Loving Rebel” as Want to Read:
Loving Rebel

Loving Rebel

"I’m sorry I ever thought that a life without you would ever do."

From the time I was in high school, I knew that one day, I’d be Mrs. Jamison Broderick. Yet, when the invites for my wedding got sent out, it wasn’t his name connected to mine.

Jamison was supposed to be my one. Or so I thought.

I figured one day, I’d finally be happy with my choice. Right?

The one that got aw

To ask other readers questions about Loving Rebel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Rebel

Jenn the Readaholic
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What if Romeo and Juliet lived after being forbidden to be together, but Juliet ran far away to start another life without Romeo? What if Juliet found herself forced into said life with someone else due to lies and manipulation? Would Romeo stay true and continue to love and wait for her? If Romeo and Juliet were named Jamie and Kyle, the answer is yes. Yes, he would.

Kyle and Jamie have been best friends and each others’ first, best, and most in everything. That is, everything until life gets i
Vera Blaz
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I spent many late nights reading this book! I loved how Kyle and Jamie's relationship progressed over the years from the first day they met in kindergarten to the end of the story. Their story is one of determination, rebellion, compromise, and unconditional love. They traveled a difficult journey to get their happily ever after. I laughed and cried. I got pissed off and felt excitement. I feel bereft now that I've finished reading because Kyle and Jamie came alive for me and I somehow developed ...more
Devan
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Taylor Does it Again

It may have taken me longer to read this book than Taylor’s previous books, but that doesn’t mean I love it any less. Loving Rebel is full of twists and turns. It didn’t make me cry, (thanks for the shout out), but it kept me on my toes. I purposely didn’t read this book as fast as the others because I wanted to soak it in.
Kyle and Jamie have such a compelling story. Kyle is the born rebel, ready to challenge anyone or anything. Jaime is laid back, but knows what he wants in
Leisa Cook
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book which is a slow burn with a lot of ups and downs...just like real life! Jamison/Jami/Jaims is everything you could want in a H....a guy any girl would want. Katherine/Kyle/Rebel is head strong, independent, stubborn, and loves Jaime but life gets in the way. I had a lot of anxiety mid way and grew concerned that this may not end with a happily ever after and I did something I never do...I flipped to end of book to make sure things turned out ok. They had been through s ...more
Allison Kathleen
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I have read by Taylor Delong, and it will not be my last! I have so much love for the main characters. From the very first two pages of the book, you are sucked in with the amazing chain of events that is how Jamison and Kyle came to be. It was sweet, and set the stage for the amazing rest of the book. By less than half way through the book, I became so invested in these characters and wanted them to get their happy ending! I wanted to cry, hug them, and throw things at t ...more
Bree202
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kyle and Jamie will take you on a roller coaster ride. Their story was sweet yet emotional and I was all on board for the ride; from the very first page. I loved how Jaimie loved Kylie unconditionally -through all their ups and downs. This was a full length friends to lovers story, with many twists. The characters were fully developed. I really enjoyed it because, it was unpredictable and very believable. This was my first read from Taylor Delong. I’ll definitely be checking out her other books.
C
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!! I usually don't like to do ARC's because someone has spend their heart and soul writing a book and I am worried about hurting their feelings.....this book was awesome!! Loved it. I look forward to rereading it slowly because I was so excited to see what was going to happen next. You just never know what is going to happen next to Jamie and Rebel!!!! Great read and totally recommended!! Thank you Taylor for the opportunity and great book!! Enjoy all!!
Denise Coughlin
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story of Kyle and Jamie truly takes you on a lifetime adventure of their story! I loved this book from beginning to end with the middle being the best part! I couldn’t put it down and felt like I was right in their world. I also loved all the other characters that added so much to this book and hope to read more about them someday!! ;)
Jessica
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one! I loved how the timeline spans over the course of so many years, truly showcasing the relationship Jamie and Kyle shared. And so many twists I didn’t see coming!
YMK
rated it did not like it
Diana
rated it did not like it
Kate
Again, he scrunched up his face. This time, it made me giggle. My laughter quickly faded when he turned away from me, his cheeks red.

"I'm sorry," I said. I hoped he wasn't mad at me.

He turned back to face me a moment later. "I like you. Want to be my friend?"

This book was a roller coaster of emotions. With so many obstacles in their way, that Jamie and Kyle managed to find a way to come together for their happily ever after was so rewarding! I don't think I could have expected this outcome f
Nicole
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Book

So, I fell in love with this author's work last year, and, even now, her stories blow me away!!! I positively LOVED this novel. Rebel, aka Kyle, was a girl after my own heart. Sassy, funny and smart, she was someone I'd hang with in real life. What can I say about Jamie? Bossy, smart, and devoted to his Rebel, he was everything a BBF should be. I ADORED him!!! This book gave me all the feels, and in the end made my heart happy. Another winner by this author!!
Miazoe
Sandra
Envywho
Steph
Taylor Delong
Apr 08, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)