Start by marking “Men In Uniform Anthology” as Want to Read:
Men In Uniform Anthology

Men In Uniform Anthology

Nine sexy stories about our favorite men in uniform, from some of the biggest names in romance...

Along Came a Spider by New York Times Bestselling Author Delilah Devlin: All Spider Longren wants is time alone to recharge after a grueling mission, but what he gets is caught in the double crossfire of passion and danger.

Coming in Hot by USA Today Bestselling Author Kate M

Published March 11th 2019 by One Handed Reads

To ask other readers questions about Men In Uniform Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Men In Uniform Anthology

Kate Meader
Mar 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-this
Virgin firefighter hero. Best friends to lovers. Firehouse booty calls. Dempsey cameos.

Head back to the Hot in Chicago world of firefighters and the Dempsey foster sibs with this fun, sexy read set in the Engine 6 firehouse. New characters, familiar faces, and the same smokin’ hot heat you’ve come to expect from one of my books.

One of nine stories in the MEN IN UNIFORM anthology, featuring military heroes and first responders:

Coming in Hot, a Hot in Chicago novella
Firefighter Tyler has one pro
Julie (Jewls Book Blog)
This was a fun collection of short stories packed with passion and humor! I liked some more than others, but that’s the joy of anthologies. There’s a little something for everyone.

Along Came A Spider by Delilah Devlin
4 stars
All Spider wants is to have a nice, relaxing vacation. Instead, he finds himself helping Jessie, a woman on the run from her diabolical fiancée. Calling his SEAL team for help is a no brainer, but what happens for Jessie and Spider when the dust settles?

This was a packed ro
Monique
VIEW FROM THE TOP by Carmen Falcone

I was thrilled to see that Carmen Falcone has a novella in this anthology, so without further ado, let's proceed!

Jenny Sadler has made a pact with her best friend Lewis that, by the time they turned thirty if they hadn't found the one, they would get married to each other. Lewis is the first to turn thirty, and Jenny is almost on her way to his birthday party. She only needs to catch her private helicopter ride. She is speechless when she meets the pilot: Mack
Fedora
Ready for Trouble by Tina Donahue
Four stars
Fun, hot read about Jake Brennan, a cop, and Krista Kallagar, plumber. They meet when Krista shows up to fix a broken pipe. Ms Donahue's story is entertaining, and Jake and Krista are good characters. Krista's a straight-shooter, and her willingness to speak her mind and be vulnerable are appealing. While Jake has a few stumbles, he figures out his priorities, and they're off to the races :)

Always Ready by Kimberly Nee
Four stars
Steve Pacifico is at his
Stacy Jordet
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ready for Trouble by Tina Donahue

Jake and Krista were a fun couple to read about. There were many things in this book I liked but the biggest being that Jake never made Krista feel lesser than for her career choice. He respected her and her career goals. To me, that's sexy!! Then their banter and sexy times on top of that. This was one hot book.

Always Ready by Kimberly Nee

I really liked this story. It has my favorite troupe in it - older brothers’ best friend. I have to say I really enjoyed this
Jane
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book by one of the authors whose work I follow regularly and always love, so I had a reasonable certainty that there'd be at least one story I would love, and it's always been my experience that anthologies are a great investment, because they always seem to provide me with new stories and new authors that I love. I wasn't disappointed. There are great stories in this collection and I'll definitely be adding another couple of authors to my TBR list, but the stories wer ...more
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
4 quick & hot stars

This is an anthology book full of quick, sexy reads starring men in different types of uniform. Policeman, Fireman, Military, etc.

Most of these were heavy on the sex and light on the story but Kate Meader’s contribution, Coming in Hot stood out the most to me. Perhaps it’s because this is a short story that features characters from her Hot in Chicago series (that I LOVED) and so I already felt connected to the characters, but she managed to develop Evie and Tyler’s story
Gladys
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have a weakness for hot guys wearing uniforms you want to grab this anthology right now! I loved reading the nine stories that this book contains. Fun plots, great characters and lots of steamy chemistry are blended into a deliciously entertaining romance collection. There is really something for everyone included. Themes included are: friends to lovers, opposites attract, romantic suspense, age gap, romantic comedy, surprise baby and forbidden romance. My favorite of the bunch had to be ...more
Tammy
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great anthology with sexy men in uniform. The story is fun, emotional, steamy and fast-paced, the characters have off the charts hot chemistry and the stories are entertaining. A great way to find new authors. I really liked it.
Sydney Hopke
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! If you love a man in uniform and off the charts heat then you'll love this set!! I wanted to read it for Rebecca Royce and Tuna Donahue and wasn't disappointed by any of the others. The stories are set all over but they all have one thing in common the men are hot and you'll need a fan! Definite must read!!
Raquel
Mar 19, 2019 rated it liked it
This book had some good and some bad. There were a couple of stories that I couldn’t get into for whatever reason. It’s not that they were bad, it’s that they didn’t click with me. Here’s the individual reviews:
Ready for trouble by Tina Donahue:
This story was all kinds of adorable. Jake was the cutest police officer ever! He was kind and curteous and sweet and just the cutest thing. Krista was a badbutt lady. She was not willing to be run over or pushed aside in a traditionally male dominated fi
Elysian Fields
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing and fun anthology, and as a woman, I can't help but love me some men in uniform (any uniform), so this anthology was right up my alley. I have only read one of these authors before so this was like an introductory anthology to eight new authors.

These stories all have wonderful characters, fun plots, humor, heat and sassy dialogue. I loved each read and was so happy to be able to finish the short reads while in line, waiting for appointments, at lunch. I devoured this antholog
Heather
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A novella can be a tricky beast. The author needs to grab the attention of a reader while also telling a story in a much shorter amount of time. It isn’t always easy to do, at least not successfully. But anthologies are always a great way to discover new authors, too, so I thought I’d take a chance on “Men In Uniform.” I’m happy to say that I enjoyed most of the stories, and even discovered a new-to-me author.

Delilah Devlin’s “Along Came A Spider” was one of the stand-outs, even if there was a b
Marybeth
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
All in all, I enjoyed this hot, steamy and very sexy anthology all featuring, you guessed it, hot men in uniform. I have only read one of the authors before, Kate Meader, and I have to say hers is probably my favorite. I mean come on, a virgin firefighter? Tyler is absolutely adorable and lets just say he is no longer a virgin. Sweet, hot sexy times here! He and Evie are perfect together. I just love this story! Best friends make the best lovers!
I will definitely be reading more from these other
Lori
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ready For Trouble
This was one sexy, smoking hot read interwoven with fun flirtations lots of innuendo, and a strong attraction between Jake and Krista.

Always Ready
Lauren and Steve have known each other for a little while, when Steve would come home on leave with her brother. They have a connection. Their story is one where you need a fan in one hand and a tissue in the other. The heat and sorrow fly off the pages.

The Navy Seal's Secret Baby
Such a very sweet and spicy story! I loved Kevin and my
Jammie Bebout
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC, but only shortly before it’s release date. I’ve so far only been able to read one story to completion, “Call Me Crazy” by Rebecca Royce, who just happens to be one of my very favorite authors. She writes reverse harem like nobody’s business. This story is not a reverse harem, but it doesn’t need to be because Wyatt is hot enough for three men at least, all on his own. I’m quite sure the heroine in the story, Faith, could happily attest to that. This was a hot and ...more
Janie
Shelves: arc
Hot and sexy guys? Check! Now, put them in those tight uniform. Could they be any hotter? The answer is, hell yes! And this anthology delivers all these with sure fire hit of hot, quick read.

Most of the authors in this anthology are new to me and I can't wait to read their stories. But for now my review will be for "Call Me Crazy" by Rebecca Royce. This story follows the new sheriff, Wyatt who has recently came back to his hometown, Rose, Texas. He only wanted to keep the peace in this town, bu
Denise Van plew
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a juicy bundle from some delightful authors for readers such as I whom love men in uniforms and reading about them. What do you think of one named Spider and what talents do you think he had? Then you better have you cool one ready when you read Firefighter Tyler's story because of his long wait. The marines were not left out with him having to take care of a mission that will be hot to handle. Even though he is retired from the Air Force Mack can come my way any day. Paramedics have th ...more
Karen Roma
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
While many readers steer clear of anthologises, I have always believed they are a great way to discover new authors and usually have something that will appeal to everyone. This one doesn’t disappoint. Obviously, some stories are stronger than others, but bear in mind, these are short novellas for the most part and meant to be a quick, no brainer read.

Some stories will be part of the authors respective series, so if you are like me and MUST read your books in chronological order, then I recomme
Anima
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-romance
View from the Top: If only we could get stranded with our teenage crush and spend a weekend together, turning fantasies to life. This one was hot and steamy. They never had the chance as teens but they made up for it now.

Along Came A Spider: Very hot book with chapters of bedroom antics.
Jessie is a damsel in distress fighting for her life and running from her fiance. Spider, the SEAL, is out fishing while trying to relax when she needs some assistance. Spider came along at the right time to hel
Kristina Birch
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nine men in uniform? Yes, please!
This anthology is packed full of sexy alphas and the badass ladies that take them on.
My favorite stories were Kate Meader’s Coming in Hot and Kay Baxter’s The Navy Seal’s Secret Baby.
Coming in Hot has a virgin firefighter hero who’s secretly in love with his best friend and she’s secretly in love with him too, yummy!, and The Navy Seal’s Secret Baby has, well, a secret baby plot, which I’m a sucker for.
Most of these authors were new to me so some of the stori
Laurie
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a yummy collection! A fabulous intro to some new to me authors that I will definitely be exploring.

I grabbed Men in Uniform specifically for Kate Meader’s Coming in Hot, which is set in her Hot in Chicago world. It is a glorious best friends to lovers story with a virgin firefighter hero (unicorn, say what!!!) and a Heroine who is his perfect opposite and match. They have chemistry for daaaaaaaays that makes this story burn white hot in all the right places. It is also has everything I lov
Cara
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got this book to read “Coming in Hot” by Kate Meader, a novella from her wonderful series about Chicago firefighters. This novella was a very complete friends to lovers story featuring a virgin male lead, a great trope that is all too rare. I adored both main characters and their fun journey to love.I would recommend this book just to get this novella even if you don’t read all the stories. Meader is a very talented author, and this series is her best.

I did enjoy the Seal’s Secret Baby much m
Nicole Westmoreland
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Men in Uniform Anthology is a collaboration of stories from Delilah Devlin, Kate Meader, Kat Baxter, Bisou Devie, Kimberly Nee, Nicole Morgan, Carmen Falcone, Tina Donahue, and Rececca Royce. These are stories of hot, cocky, protective men of the military, security, police, and SEALS. This anthology has a varying level of heat in each story…but all of them were HOT! The storylines in these stories were great! Some of these were my first time with these authors, but I will be finding more fro ...more
Dina Bushrod
I chose to start out reading my favorite sizzling contemporary romance authors, Carmen Falcone's "View From Above". I tell you she got everything that makes a great juicy romance story in this novella, "unexpected thrills and adventure, memories of missed chances, finding someone who makes your heart beat fast and your body melt just by a touch. Now all that's left to do is to have faith that your right and trust you in each other. Be sure and read this story and you'll laugh, cry, and maybe eve ...more
Mar 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs, military
This anthology drew me in with the blurb. The best story in this collection is by Kate Meader. I was so invested in these best friends taking it to the next level that I didn't want their story to end.

The other contributions were ok. Some I couldn't get through and others were more heat than substance. Anthologies often introduce me to new authors to add to my TBR but unfortunately, not this time.

*This is my voluntary review of an advanced reader copy*
Bette Hansen
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven't had the chance to read all the stories included in this anthology but from the four I have read I can tell you this one is well worth the price. Each of these stories has a differing degree of steam but they are all hot, fun, quick reads that will have your toes curling with sexy uniform wearing heroes. From firefighters to Navy SEAL's and everything in between you can't go wrong. I definitely recommend this one.
Tripip
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
A collection of steamy short stories featuring H's in uniform. i did like some more than others, my favorites being Call Me Crazy, Coming in Hot and Along Came a Spider. In fact, i found 2 new-to-me authors from this anthology! I received a free copy of this book via Netgalley and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Ayekah
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A total thigh clencher! I'm still working my way through this drool fest and almost done but felt like I needed to post a quick review because these stories are just scorching. What a great way to get a taste of new authors too!
Total five star plus read from me!

arc from NetGalley and Entangled for an honest review
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.5 stars. Quickie review for Kate Meader's story, Coming in Hot. This was a good little story. The romance is best friends to lovers done right and includes a virgin firefighter hero. Overall, this story is cute, sweet, sexy and a good read.
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De ...more