Start by marking “Archer: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel” as Want to Read:
Archer: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel

Archer: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel

(Wings of Diablo MC)

Archer-
I am the master marksman at the Wings of Diablo MC Club. Any target my brothers need me to take down, I will. I am a magician with a fire arm no matter the class, from the small and simple Glock 36 to the powerful .44 Magnum, the big bad shotgun to the sleek and sexy M2010. I have been known to be stoic and calculated. To lay above the rest and smile as each bullet
Published May 2019

To ask other readers questions about Archer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Archer

Cynthia Austin
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Within the first three chapters, I am already loving Archer, and shedding a tear over his haunting past. He’s such a good guy at heart, he was just dealt a poor hand. He didn’t really have a solid family, so he joined the military out of high school and thought he found his family within his troop. But an unfortunate event led to his eventual discharge and he had been carrying the guilt and anger associated with PTSD even since.

Eventually, he found his place with the Wings of Diablo motorcycle
Melissa KC
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not only as an ex-military but also a Dominant, Archer likes things neat, tidy and controlled. When a club job goes awry, he is thrust into PTSD flashbacks of eight years earlier during his days in the sandbox which only the bottom of a bottle can make disappear. When Archer finds out the girl with pillow soft hair, freckles and pink lips survived, he knows he can’t fix what happened during his military service, but he can try to rectify his current F-up. However when he comes face to face with ...more
Mary Brannian
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Archer suffers from PTSD. A shot gone wrong throws Archer back to the moment that his life was shattered; a bad call that resulted in three innocent lives wasted. Deeply scarred by the event, Archer struggles to hold onto his humanity and build a new life once he leaves the military. Archer thinks he’s found his new family with the Wings of Diablo MC....

“She is my redemption, I need this. I need her.” – Archer

Daria Lummock, a web designer that was coerced into going to a party with her roommate
Kim Richards
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy this book.
It took me a couple of chapters to get into the book, but once I was in that is where I stayed until I had finished the book, I did get my little mini movie in my head but it did take a few chapters to get it.
There are twists, turns and surprises throughout the book, some of the surprises you will see coming others you won't, some surprises are large while others are small, but all are important as the others and help to make the book the good read that it is.
Emotions that the
Phyllis Wolford
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It goes from mind-mess to feelings in a short time.
He had a job to do for the MC, she was in the wrong place wrong time.
He made an error in judgement, that led him to a woman, who can help complete him and heal his soul.
Her ordeal led her to a man who sees her for who she really is, and comes to love her for her inner strength and peacefulness.
They work together in a world full of mistakes.
Julie Jackson
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secrets can kill. When Daria finds herself injured from being in the wrong place at the wrong time, she needs to reevaluate things. When she meets Archer things just fall into place. The chemistry between these two is off the charts but how long can he keep his secret safe. Enjoy this wild ride into this wild and crazy MC. Awesome writing.
Tina
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rae-b-lake
This book will pull at your heart. Archer suffering from his past is so heartbreaking. He lives for the club but he finds strength though a shy and a bit naïve Daria. This book is too filled with grit, anguish, violence and drama. Another great read by Ms. Lake!!!
Vikki Purcell
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was pretty good. It definitely held my attention and I’ll be checking out the author’s other books.
Lisa Book Shelf
Archer

Archer is a military trained marksman who belongs too a club. When trouble comes and he takes a shop it will change his life for the better.
Book-Lovin-Momma
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Archer is an expert marksman and MC member who suffers from regret over things beyond his control. Is history about to repeat itself? Can he withstand the burn of yet another regret? I enjoyed this book, my first read from this author, and it was an engaging read. There were some parts that dragged and could've been shortened to get to the point, but overall it had my attention, and I liked the characters. Daria was a bit too clueless, but she was a sweet girl who just needed someone to push her ...more
Charlotte Isaac
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
I absolutely loved this book. I couldn't help feel all the emotions evoked by this book.

I loved Archer and Daria, they had a very different dynamic love story.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Stephanie Herman
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Archer: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel by Rae B. Lake is a romantic thriller you do not want to miss out on! I loved feeling like I was right there with the characters. I wanted to claw out the eyes of Mallory, one of the roommates. She is such a freaking snob!

It frustrated me for most of this novel that Daria was such a pushover. I prefer strong female lead characters. She is exactly how she was meant to be though, she is perfect for Archer. The perfect sub to his Domme. Archer is a control freak
Andrea Roche
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like coming home...

If your home included the danger and excitement of a Motorcycle Gang. A little bit of fun, a little bit of danger and a whole lot of tell it like it is biker life.
I enjoyed visiting with these characters again to get to know more about them and their loves. I recommend it.
AnnaMarie Gardner
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story so well written with a good flow. I love Daria and Archer and their connection. This author does an amazing job of touching on two very sensitive topics PTSD and human trafficking. I can't wait for more by this author.
Vickie Fisher
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don’t read erotica, and was surprised to find that that was what this book was. So I did leaf though a lot of pages. That said, I did like the actually story. It was fast paced and kept you on the edge of your seat.
Gina Marie
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rae-b-lake
Archer & Daria

I really enjoyed this book, it’s the second in the series, and I’m hooked. Archer and Daria are perfect for each other. I can’t wait for Clean’s book!
Debbie
Jun 01, 2019
Angelica Lara
Jun 13, 2019
Barbara49
rated it did not like it
May 16, 2019
Tammy
May 01, 2019
Paige
May 02, 2019
Rae is a daydreamer, nurse, bookworm, nature enthusiast, wife, momma, animal activist and an optimist. She has lived her entire life in NYC and loves to travel with her family. She believes that sweets should have a larger piece of the nutritional pyramid and that Buffy the Vampire Slayer was one of the best TV shows ever invented. When she is not working as a nurse in her community, she can eithe ...more

Wings of Diablo MC (2 books)
  • Wire: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel