Start by marking “Rock Her Wild (Rock Her Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Rock Her Wild (Rock Her Series Book 2)

Rock Her Wild

(Rock Her #2)

Damien:

I’ve always been the man who never wanted to taste the same pair of lips twice, but she’s created an addiction in me...

I’ve finally met my match, in more ways than one. I’m supposed to be the one who slips away without even a “goodbye” after a one-night stand. Now I’m sitting here alone with an ache in my chest and a driving need to find out what the hell is going
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Rock Her Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Her Wild

Marianela Aybar
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I loved Alex and Damien' story. Alex's struggles were so real that it made me cry just imagining her going through all that. Damien's reaction at learning what she went through was pure bliss as it made Alex realize he really does care about her. The story flowed so nicely and I loved that we still got to see part of Kyri and Jace's story develop at the same time so you get to witness things in between both. I am so loving this series and can't wait for the next one.

I received a free copy of
Emma
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so amazing! I can’t wait until the next one comes and I get to read even more about all the characters and everything that the future holds for them!

Excessive~Reader
Rock her wild is book 2 in a series but can be read as a stand alone. This book and Rock her hard (book 1) start at the same place but follow different timelines. I've never read a series to do that, but it was fun to go look back on book 1 and compare.

I liked getting a little back story on Alex. She is the best friend every girl should have. But a terrible thing happened to her as a child affecting her life actions. I didn't really like how she dealt with it, however she is strong and shows she
Mspraise50
This is a new author for me. I read this book on Kindle Unlimited.

Whilst I liked the couple, I felt that not enough time was not spent on the couple communicating with one another getting to know each other and sharing the issues in their life and relationship. Therefore this just made it an okay read for me.
Faith89
Apr 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Damien was a little bit of a jerk when we meet him in the first book. I didn't think I would like him but he redeemed himself in his own book. Alex went through a lot and emotionally she is a mess. Damien is what she needs and she is what he needs. good character growth and intertwining stories.
Mary-Anne
Mar 31, 2019 rated it liked it
This is Alex and Damien's story and while we met them in the previous book, you don't really meet who they are until this book and it's not what you'd expect. Alex is very emotionally wounded due to her past and has a lot of understandable baggage but she's strong and feisty and trying to cope in her own way, even if that means initially using him to do it. Her character is really inspiring with her courage in seeking help and comes out the other side with so much more self worth. Damien on the ...more
Caroline Doig
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 to the Rock Her series I absolutely loved this one as well and this is Damien’s and Alexandra’s story. Damien AKA Demon as his band members call him is only into one night stands until he meets Alex a big beautiful black woman. Alex is best friends with Kyri ( from book 1 ) who is with a rockstar Jace now it’s her turn to get a rockstar but Alex has these bad memories and nightmares, something bad had happened twice in her life that’s why she will never trust a man again but she w ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Rock Her Wild is the second book in Alyson's Rock Her series. It's a little darker than the first book, and while there are characters from Rock Her Hard that appear in it, they are stand alone reads. Alex has been on a downward spiral for awhile, partying and making spontaneously poor choices while she spent the summer in Europe. Damien is a bad boy rocker who's used to one-night stands, but when he meets Alex, there's something about her that has him wanting to track her down. I love an OTT po ...more
Crissy
Apr 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Damien and Alex's story turned out to be an okay read for me. There was no denying the instant lust & attraction between the two because their story was a steamy one. Alex has emotional scars that runs deep and her trip to Europe only deepens them. Not only was she betrayed by someone close to her, she was also betrayed by a someone she considered her friend. There were things I liked and disliked about this story. Some parts of this story seemed to move too slow and the ending seemed to mov ...more
Colleen Giminiani
Rock Her Wild was a very good read. The author did a great job with adding layers and depth to this installment as she wrote Damien and Alex. At first, I didn't really like Alex's character, but as her story and past unfolded I started to really feel a sort of kinship to her and hopes that she would end up better. After all she went through, she deserves something good to happen to/for her. Damien is the rough, misunderstood musician who ends up with a second chance at redeeming himself. Damien ...more
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Damian is a sinful book boyfriend of epic proportions and I couldn't get enough of him. At times, I felt for Alex and her struggles and wondered how it all would turn out. Diving into deeper issues, and struggles with a relationship as opposed to the first book and it worked well. The attraction and intensity between the couple was off the charts, my only complaint is a few of the words used during those scenes I wish would have been switched out, but that's my personal preference. The end got m ...more
Ashleigh Christou
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second in the series, it answered the questions I had from the first book. Another rockstar book with the “lived a crazy life until I met her” kind of story. I actually enjoyed this story a lot more then the first one. Although I wasn’t a massive fan of Damien, I think Alex’s backstory had a lot more substance then the other characters. I read it in a day so that says a lot. It can be read as a stand-alone as is crosses over with the first book so you don’t miss any important details. It cau ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in this series and can be read as a standalone. Alex and bad boy rock star Damien are a perfect match for each other, and the chemistry between them is intense. This is well written a story which has darker elements than the first story, and beware of the triggers as this is a sensitive topic. This is a quick read which is intriguing and had me hooked throughout, and I look forward to reading more from this talented author.
Tanya
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He is the one who needs a different body every night but when he had her, he wanted more. She left him and left him wanting so much more. She needed to get one decision right but was sleeping with the rock star good or not. Will her attacked come after her again? Will he get her back and keep hold this time? Can she be happy at last? See if she can

Chasity Williams
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Alex is struggling with something that has happened in her past. Damien is a member of the Filthy bangers rock group he's a playboy new girl every night. They meet when the band comes to Georgia to get the band managers family back. Alex and Damien have a instant attraction. But can Alex let go of her past and find love? Will Damien's playboy life change? Will they get a HEA?

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book
Julie Workman
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Damien and alex story

Damien is a Rock god and like them all he knows he only has to look at a girl to get her in the sack, along comes Alex and his world is flipped on its axis broken and untrusting can he get Alex to let her walls down.

Can't wait for the next rock me and another one of the boys❤
Rowena
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sexy, sizzling and steamy!

Damien’s story starts off with a bang and his intense chemistry with Alex sizzles. It’s not all about the loving though as Alex story unfolds. Their journey together is not all roses which made it real. Read this next addition to a rock romance series that doesn’t disappoint.
Melissa
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Damien is a player used to be the one saying goodbye at the end of the night but he's met his match with Alex. The flow of the story was seamless and likable.
It's kinda hard at the beginning to like Alex but once you get to know her past she one badass h.

Jeannine
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story was pretty good, I really enjoyed it. I think I like this one more than the first book. There were no runners in this story! I liked both Damian and Alex. They had great chemistry and there were some pretty hot sexy times. It only took me a couple of hours to read it and it held my attention the whole time. I look forward to reading the next bandmate!
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rock Her wild was a great 2nd book in the series. I love Alex & Damien's story. Alex's struggles and Damien's reactions when he finds out makes them a couple you really want to root for . Looking forward to the next one >>
Lofty
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2*
Damien is the player in the band but when he meets Alexandrea he craves more but she’s been hurt before but is determined to be the one in control and to walk away.
Has he met his match and who or what has hurt her?
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Angela
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this second book in the Rock Her series! Alyson Hale does not disappoint with this sexy over the top story. Damian and Alex are two damaged souls who come together in an epic way. This is the perfect love story!
Mona williams
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wholly hot rock star! he is a hot rock star that never has the same woman twice. she is a woman that likes to party . these two meet up and things heat up. only she is afraid her past will catch up with her soon. a must read for sure!
Vicky
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it. It's an emotional fast paced read. It's well written with complex characters with twists throughout the story. I can't wait for the next book in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Pat
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well written storyline and well maintained characters that just yanks you right into their story and keeps you hooked until the very end!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Madeleine East
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Damian and Alex's story and the chemistry between them. This book was so well written, steamy and totally engaging. I couldn't stop reading until I was done.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Nate
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Damien & Alex's story. Lots of steamy chemistry. Great book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout.
Tracy
Apr 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok read...it didnt make me feel emotions and I didnt fall in love
Paula Genereau
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! What a great book. I love this series. It's one of my favorite. I had to read this book twice it was so good
Treasa
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GREAT READ!
An amazing read that keeps you captivated throughout the edgy storyline. Emotionally charged, intense and exciting chemistry. A great addition to this series.
Alyson Hale is a passionate contemporary/erotic romance author from the American South. Her weaknesses are rock stars, billionaires, and alpha males. She is married to a strong, stubborn family man who shows up in almost every book boyfriend she writes. Alyson is also a mother to one human child, one canine child, and one feline child.

Press the "Follow" button to make sure you don't miss any of h

Rock Her (2 books)
  • Rock Her Hard (Rock Her, #1)