Start by marking “Sleepless Nights: Ethos Journey” as Want to Read:
Sleepless Nights: Ethos Journey

Sleepless Nights: Ethos Journey

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A fun trip before abroad soon turns into a nightmare.

Three American girls, fresh out of high school, decide to go on a trip to Korea to explore the culture. But after arriving, they encounter a grim murder scene at an ancient ruin site. One of the girls is caught close to the body and the local law enforcement believe that she is the suspect.

It doesn't help that they are i
Kindle Edition
Published March 14th 2019 by Cheryl T. Long

To ask other readers questions about Sleepless Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleepless Nights

liked it 3.00  ·

Jemma TheTravelingBookLover
Mar 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
I was provided with an ARC by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Okay, I was drawn into the synopsis of this book immediately. I was intrigued by a murder mystery, with 3 young female travelers, in Seoul. First off, the 3 main characters are all equally forgettable, which doesn't help you, the reader, care much about Cameron when she gets accused of murder on their first day of the trip. Cameron herself feels emotionless as the whole event is unfolding. All the minor characters, like the
Alina
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A daring murder mystery set in South Korea. What was suppose to be a fun trip abroad,quickly spirals out of control and turns into a nightmare for three friends in a foreign land.

Finding themselves involved in a murder case is the last thing these long time friends thought would ever happen to them. What's even worse? One of them is suspected of being involved in the crime themselves. 'Sleepless Nights' focuses on what long time friends will do for one of their own when one is suspected of murde
Amanda
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Sleepless Nights: Ethos Journey was a quick read. The story moved along at a decent pace. Not my usual type of mystery, but I’m glad I gave it a read. My only wish is that the characters would have been flushed out a little more. I felt a disconnect with them in the story. Other than that it was a good read. I received an ARC through book sprout.
Destiny Brown