Start by marking “All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)” as Want to Read:
All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)

All the Stars and Teeth

(All the Stars and Teeth #1)

Set in a kingdom where danger lurks beneath the sea, mermaids seek vengeance with song, and magic is a choice, Adalyn Grace’s All the Stars and Teeth is a thrilling fantasy for fans of Stephanie Garber’s Caraval and Sarah J. Maas’s Throne of Glass series.

She will reign.

As princess of the island kingdom Visidia, Amora Montara has spent her entire life training to be High
Expected publication: February 4th 2020 by Imprint

To ask other readers questions about All the Stars and Teeth, please sign up.
Adalyn Grace It's high fantasy in a world entirely unique to our own, with multiple types of magic. There is definitely romance in the book, but it's not the…moreIt's high fantasy in a world entirely unique to our own, with multiple types of magic. There is definitely romance in the book, but it's not the driving force of the plot. Hope that helps! (less)

Start your review of All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)
Tomi Adeyemi
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS BOOK YOU GUYS

I was lucky enough to read an early draft of this book because the and i LOVED IT

This epic sea adventure empowering as hell, exciting, bloody, and it takes no prisoners! It's also powerful--there are parts of this books that gave me goosebumps.

I can't WAIT to read the final draft and then I can't wait for everyone else to read it so we can geek out about it together!!

Candace Robinson
I love pirates, but have been let down with a lot of the pirate-type books! However, here is one that totally changed my mind! I'll also add that the cover is one of my favorites of the year!

Amora was pretty freaking awesome! I easily connected with her and what she was going through and had to face! Then there were the boys! I loved Bastian and Ferrick, especially Bastion, though! And Vataea has my heart! She was vicious and lovable at the same time! The bond between the crew was one that I
Adalyn Grace
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
July 25th Edit!

WE HAVE A COVER!!! And I'm absolutely obsessed with it. It's also available for pre order. There will be a pre order campaign, with details to be announced soon.

--CONTENT WARNINGS--

Now that ARCs are beginning to circulate, I also wanted to hop on here and talk about some of the content warnings in this book. Skip now, if you don't want to read them:

Violence and Death: There are 7 main forms of magic in this book. One of the most commonly used ones is violent in nature,
Tucker
May 26, 2019 marked it as not-released-tbr  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
The cover is totally giving me Hazel Wood vibes and I can't evennn

***********

Caraval + Pirates = everything i've ever wanted

well, the maths never lie
Helena of Eretz ✰
Oct 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: pirates, young-adult, arcs
I received this complimentary ARC from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review.
Adrienne Young
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adalyn Grace has delivered a phenomenal debut, filled with unexpected magic and a fiery female protagonist. Readers will fall hard for this high seas adventure!
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
Fierce princess + pirates?

Well, I guess I'll just keep riding this train until it runs out of gas lol
Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always
Aaaaand this marks the beginning of my "2020" Goodreads shelf.
Isabel Ibañez
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I loved this bloody book—the main character is Scarlett O’Hara incarnate. Amora is fierce and able to take care of herself, and her magic is extraordinary. ALL THE STARS AND TEETH is a sweeping, magical tale filled with pirates, a whip smart mermaid, a princess thirsting to prove herself and protect her kingdom, and a soft cinnamon roll boy who captured my heart. Everyone is fleshed out, with engaging personalities and distinct voices.

And the magic. It’s different and bloody and
Minx
Oct 02, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Why do I want to read this??

THIS, this is why:

"Picture Furiosa from Mad Max: Fury Road leading her own Pirates Of The Carribean Ship" - Tomi Adeyemi

Why yes, yes I will picture that and now I am utterly excited!!
Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
Can books please stop having pretty covers and make me wanna buy them? Because otherwise I’ll be broke.

Thank you Macmillan and Imprint for the ARC.

Blog | Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin’
Biz
Feb 02, 2018 marked it as desperately-waiting-for  ·  review of another edition
2020 bouta be a great year
Lindsay Bilgram
Sorry I'm literally the worst and am stupidly behind on my reviews, but review and rating to come, I SWEAR!!!

***OKAY BUT THAT COVER AND EXCERPT THOUGH. 2020 please come faster. My crops are dying and I just KNOW this will be the book to restore my faith in YA fantasy***

I am so hyped for this book<33333 Between All the Stars and Teeth and Queen of Nothing, 2020 is going to be an amazing book year
Kathryn (Blissfully Bookish & Nerdy Potions Co)
Link to my blog: Review: All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace

When I was perusing Goodreads and checking out 2020 releases, I came across Adalyn Grace’s All the Stars and Teeth and I was immediately intrigued by the stunning cover and the interesting synopsis. As I mention in my Sea Witch review, anything with mermaids qualifies as an instant read for me. With the gorgeous mermaid tail on the cover (along with a ship, skull and skeleton elements) there is mention of a ‘vengeful mermaid’ in the
Cassie
Jul 03, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Brb, just gonna go tattoo this cover on my entire body because holy mother of god, that cover is incredibly fucking stunning.
H O T D A M N.

Also, this story just sounds incredible in itself.

Gimme gimme gimme.
Tani
Sep 13, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Can I get this book already?
Paige
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feminism? Pirates? MAGIC? Romance? Sign me the f up
Katya de Becerra
Why 2020 is still so far away? I want this book NOOOOWWWWW!!!
Nicole (FearYourEx)
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4/5 Stars
I received an early e-galley from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. I'm also a member of the author's street team.

So, I heard about this book when the cover was revealed. If you're following my Instagram you know I love pirates and pirate books. Now add in that the main character is a princess, heck yes royalty, now make that princess flee after messing up, okay she's flawed even better, now add in a handsome pirate and I'm 100% interested. If you liked Daughter of the
Ashlee » Library In The Country
Oh hai a pirate princess? Yes, yes this is good. I’ll read this.
Sabrina
Jan 22, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

PIRATES

that’s really all I need to know.
Kimberly (novelhaus)
This book was so much fun to read!! 4.5 stars. It gripped my from the first chapter and was just in a constant state of motion, keeping my jumping from one page to the next like my life depended on it.

Amora Montara has spent her life training to become the heir of the High Animancer of Visidia, the master of soul magic. To secure her position, she must put on the most important demonstration of her life. But when that goes disastrously wrong, Amora forges a deal with the dashing, mysterious,
Kilikina
The hype around this is already building, (which makes me nervous because my expectations for this are already high), but damn if I am not counting down the days for this release!

Cover reveal and excerpt below!

h i n d
May 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: most-anticipated
I think I’m just going to hibernate until all these 2020 releases come out
Bianca Visagie
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read the full review at www.yourwordsmyink.com

I have been waiting for this book ever since I accidentally followed Adalyn on Instagram. I immediately knew I had to read this book (partly because of the cool artwork she posted, seriously, check her Instagram). Let me just say this: I was not disappointed. I expected nothing less from someone who worked on The Legend of Korra (I love this woman).

All the Stars and Teeth was a magical read. I loved every part of it. The worldbuilding was stunning.
rachel ☾
Review copy provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

BlogGoodreadsTwitterInstagram
Fallon
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adore Bastian the pirate so much. The swoon was just right for a YA. The magic was interesting and the mythological creatures were a great addition to the story. The MC started off a little rigid but the author gave you so many range of emotions that it really helped develop the character. I gave this story 5 stars and highly recommend it.
Christine
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The cover on this book is gorgeous and I can’t wait to see the finished book. It’s a debut novel perfect for fans of YA fantasy. It has pirates, princesses and of course magic. It’s definitely got some gory parts but I found the MCs magic fascinating as well. This was advertised as vicious but alluring and I tend to agree
Aoret
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was fortunate enough to receive an early draft of All the Stars and Teeth. I'll definitely review again when I get my hands on the final, published version, but I must say, this is an EXCELLENT work!

I'm a really slow reader by nature; I mostly listen to audiobooks because motivation is tough for me otherwise. I did NOT have that problem with this book. It's a really rare thing for me to come across a book that I truly just can't put down. The pacing of ATSAT hooked me. I got so emotionally
« previous 1 3 next »
Adalyn Grace graduated Summa Cum Laude when she was 19-years-old. She spent four years working in live theater, and acted as the managing editor of a nonprofit newspaper. During and after college, she studied storytelling as an intern on Nickelodeon Animation’s popular animated show, The Legend of Korra (sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender). She was a participant in Pitch Wars 2016, and is a ...more

• Woven in Moonlight
  • Gravemaidens (Gravemaidens, #1)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • There Will Come a Darkness (The Age of Darkness, #1)
  • The Silence of Bones
  • The Gravity of Us
  • Ink in the Blood (Ink in The Blood, #1)
  • Reverie
  • Winterwood
  • Kingdom of Souls (Kingdom of Souls, #1)
  • Diamond City (Diamond City, #1)
  • Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards, #1)
  • Scavenge the Stars (Scavenge the Stars, #1)
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)
  • Into the Crooked Place (Into the Crooked Place, #1)
  • The Lucky Ones
  • The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)