Start by marking “Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)

Black Sheep

(Dirty Mafia Duet #1)

From New York Times bestselling author Meghan March comes a story of untold truths and one mans redemption in the Dirty Mafia Duet.

Every family has a black sheep.
In the infamous Casso crime family, that black sheep is meCannon Freeman.
Except Im not a free man. Ive never been free. Not since the day I was born.
I owe my loyalty to my father, Dominic Casso, even if he
Published August 27th 2019 by Meghan March LLC

To ask other readers questions about Black Sheep, please sign up.
Franci Neill This duet CAN be read as a standalone duet. If you've read the Dirty Billionaire Trilogy where you meet Cannon then you'll enjoy this duet even more…moreThis duet CAN be read as a standalone duet. If you've read the Dirty Billionaire Trilogy where you meet Cannon then you'll enjoy this duet even more having that history.(less)

Start your review of Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
❝ If everything goes according to plan, Cannon Freeman, his father and the whole Casso family organisation, will soon be in prison, exactly where they belong. ❞
Image and video hosting by TinyPic MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 'BLACK SHEEP' is the first full length romance novel in M. March's 'Dirty Mafia' duet. Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

The Queen of Cliffy's strikes again!!
For realz!! How the hell does this author do it!! Book after book, she makes me fall in love with
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/Black-Sheep-Di...

5 stars

What a ride, I devour it in one sitting it was brilliant!Fast paced, sexy, intense and steamy!The storyline was fantastic I loved the world Meghan March create! I was anxious and I excited through the story to see what will happen!

description

Drew and Cannon are full of tension,passion and intensity I liked their relationship! Cannon is my new obsession I loved this man! He is exactly what I wanted and even more! He is so delicious and sexy!

The
Jen
*** 3.5 Stars!!!***

I always look forward to reading one of Meghan Marchs books! This particular one is a duet that features the son of a mafia boss, and an undercover investigator who is trying to find out if the mob boss is responsible for her Fathers murder. What Drew didnt anticipate was falling in love with Cannon ( the son). What will happen to Drew when she is discovered?

I did enjoy this one but I found it was a very slow start. The second half of the book began to pick up, which makes me
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Shes a beautiful woman, whos smart and private and doesnt want a damn thing to do with me. Apparently, thats the recipe for my downfall. Who fucking knew?

Crackalicious! That's the only way to describe this book. Pure, intense alpha male crack. The way only Meghan March knows how to deliver. It doesn't matter how many books I read by this woman. She never fails to suck me right back into her fictional word and keep me riveted to her words until the very last page. Her books are binge
Coco.V
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Completely addicting!

I have been a massive fan of Meghan March since the first book of the amazing Beneath Series and I devoured and loved every-single-one of her books. This author has the unique talent of completely immersing you in her captivating world with her descriptive storytelling, unforgettable characters and enthralling words. Fast-paced, intense and deliciously sexy, Black Sheep met all my expectations and was worth every minute. I loved it! I loved how the story played out until the
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The queen of cliffys did it again!! My poor heart, my fingernails, my nerves, my everything is shot!! I can say that I want more but I would be lying to myself if I said that. Want implies that I would like to have more but theres a part of me than can certainly do without it and I can learn about the outcome later on. So no I dont WANT the next book, I freakin NEED it!!

Its been a difficult few months for Drew Carson and the only thing thats on her mind is landing a job at the one place that
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Black Sheep by Meghan March
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book #1 in the Dirty Mafia Duet

MY REVIEW
Agh!!!! Meghan you are Killing me!!! The cliffhanger is an absolute bomb! OMG How could you????

In typical Meghan March style she has wowed me again with another amazing story. I dont know how she keeps coming up with these AMAZING hot alpha male characters that have me mopping up my drawl every time.

Cannon may be the illegitimate son of a Mob boss, but his bad
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW ***

4 YOURE MINE CROWNS

The queen of suspense and steam strikes again! Black Sheep ignited my kindle with the insta-chemistry between Drew and Cannon and enough danger to have me speeding through the pages.

Cannon is everything I remember from his secondary character stint in previous books. He is a black sheep, though, in more ways than one with his integrity and heart, straddling the line between mob criminal behavior and staying true to who he is.

Drew is probably one of my
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Pure Meghan Magic!

Black Sheep is SO my jam!! Gah! I was a goner for Cannon and Drew from the very beginning! This is a phenomenal read and left me longing for more. Meghan March at her best!

Heres what I loved:
Meghan March excels at writing strong determined women who own their sexuality. Drew is exactly. Strong willed, determined, and fierce. Shes not afraid to go after what wants. I love that so much in a heroine!
Another huge success is Cannon! Gorgeous, sexy, over the top magnetism and sex
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Queen of suspense-filled and angst-ridden cliffhanger endings, Meghan March didnt disappoint with Black Sheep! Shes delivered an addictive and enthralling narrativea forbidden romance between two complete opposites caught within a twisted situation that cant be seamlessly unravelled. Full of grit and danger, the allure of this duet will render you riveted and invested in the sordid details of justice and retribution.

You don't know what you want from me because you've never had a man determined
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 Mine Stars

Meghan March knows how to draw in her readers with stories that intrigue as well as yield emotion and intensity. Black Sheep is fast paced, action packed, full of passion, and very enticing. And of course, it wouldnt be one of hers without a delicious cliffhanger at the end.

Cannon Freeman is sexy, formidable, and loyal. He is a man of integrity and one who also has a heart that he keeps hidden. Hes just in a hard spot with a mob boss as a father. But he does walks the line, what
Rochelle
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
OMG, this book was awesome. Meghan has done it again. Drew and Cannon are just so WOW. You will get pulled into the story and the characters will seem so real. It will be like you are right there beside them, living through what they are going through and seeing what they see. You are going to feel every emotion as if it was your own. You are not going to want to put this book down and then you have no choice because you are hit with a cliffhanger but you know with Meghans books, it will be all ...more
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 The world can go to hell when Im with you. Stars

First book in a duet series that features the bastard son of a mafia boss and an investigation reporter set on finding the truth about her father's death.
It felt like the first part dragged a bit , but the second part hold all of my attention. Drew and Cannon have a real chemistry and tension from the start, but neither of them want to cave in to this feelings , this until Drew draws attention of Dom , the mafia boss, and Cannon declares Drew
Stacey is Sassy
Oooh...scary

****3.5 Stars****

I can't pinpoint why, but I found myself more disgusted than scared of these Mafia men. Sure, I'm told that they kill and do horrible things but I didn't really feel it. If anything, the worse they did was make sleazy comments to women. There was a little pushing and shoving but I can get that in any contemporary romance. No one was tied to a chair, left in a windowless room for hours then intimidated into "talking". I guess that Black Sheep just wasn't what I
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This story sucked me in from the very first page. Right from the beginning I had so many questions about Drew and who she was, why she was there, just everything. And I was captivated throughout the story as I dug to get my answers right along side Drew as she dug to get her own answers.

The more I read the more I loved these characters. Drew was a tenacious woman that didn't once let the danger she was putting herself in stop her from goal and I loved that about
Beth
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omgosh! No one can make me fall in love with characters like Meghan March! Every book I read, I think, THIS is the best hero ever... it doesnt stop with Black Sheep. Cannon is everything. You want to smother him with love for what he missed in his childhood, forgive him for the choices he had to make, jump his bones for his bad boy hotness! Drew is just what he needs in his life! Finally a woman comes along who will turn this Black Sheep into a White Knight! What a cliffhanger! Cant wait to read ...more
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Black Sheep Stars ~

Another GREAT story by Meghan March!!! I love how her mind works. Her stories always suck me in right from the start. If you havent read a book from Meghan March.what are you waiting for?? You need to start this fabulous journey NOW!!

Black Sheep is filled with suspense, secrets, deception and romance. Exactly what you have come to expect from a Meghan March book.

Her books always grab me right from the first page and dont let go
Sandra
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Black Sheep is book 1 in the Dirty Mafia Duet and this is Cannon Freemans story. We get a glimpse of him in previous books so it was really exciting to hear we get to know more about him. Something about Cannon really drew me to him. Born the illegitimate son of a notorious mob boss, not officially acknowledged and not treated the greatest. He knew his life would not allow any entanglements, but with the appearance of Drew Carson, you see a softer side, the protector. She is a mystery to him, he ...more
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Oh my, oh my, oh my, Meghan March the queen of addictive reads has proven once again with her latest offering why she is deserving of the title. Black Sheep slowly reeled me in until I was completely hooked on Cannon and Drews story. I could not get enough.

This is the first book in the Dirty Mafia duet and it has a wicked cliffhanger ending that had me screaming at my kindle. I was aware there would be a cliffhanger, but I sure did not expect that shocker. Thank goodness, I received the arc for
Elizabeth Swain
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cannon is going to blow you away! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chics Read

I just finished a super early copy of Black Sheep & Cannons story is so intense, complex & interesting! I have not read a book this fast during a weekday in a long while.... could not put down!

We all know Cannon Freeman as being second to Creighton Karas... we all know what happened there. So Cannon gets his own story and it is all we have hoped and wished for!

Will this girl be the one or the one that gets him killed!

Christine Blake
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG where do I start, Cannon Freeman you first heard of him as the best friend and 2nd in command from Creighton & Holly story in Dirty Billionaire series. Who knew not only is Creighton, Eden (Beneath Series) & Cannon are all seeds from the notorious Dom Casso mobster. Cannon is the "Black Sheep" he spy on Creighton all those years became his best friend and right hand man. Once Creighton found out he fired him and never has spoken to him again.

So now in Black Sheep Cannon's own story
Melissa B
I've been impatiently waiting for Cannon's story and it definitely did not disappoint. Cannon was every bit the sexy, dark and dangerous alpha male that will leave you hanging on every word of his EPIC story. Drew is the mysterious, beautiful woman who NEEDED answers but caught the attention of the one man she knew would be her downfall. This story was filled with all the reasons I've come to love a Meghan March book..... suspense, intrigue, seduction and an ending that has me screaming "NO"! If ...more
Alaina
ahhhh I LOVE Sebastian York's voice. I will find every book that he narrated and just listen to it.

Black Sheep was an okay mafia book. It intrigued me in some places and I was kind of interested in this whole Romeo and Juliet kind of romance. There was obvious chemistry between Cannon and Drew/Memphis. Even though she was undercover for most of this book, I still thought that once he figure out her secret that nothing bad was going to happen.

Mostly because these two definitely had that
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I thought that this was a really enjoyable listen. I have enjoyed Meghan March's books in the past so I was pretty confident that this would be a good fit for me especially when I realized that Andi Arndt and Sebastian York were handling the narration. This book is the first book in a duet and it does end in a bit of a cliffhanger but that isn't a big problem since the second book is due out soon.

The book opens with Drew trying to
Zoe
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Edgy, sultry, and risqué!

Black Sheep is a salacious, dramatic tale that takes you on a journey into the life of Drew Carson, a determined, intelligent, investigative reporter who finds herself inadvertently swept off her feet by the confident, sexy, dangerous, Cannon Freeman during her undercover investigation into the mafias role in her fathers death.

The narration is seductive and smooth. The characters are secretive, consumed, and intense. And the well-paced, alluring plot is filled with
Manoela
5 Stars

Meghan March is back with another story of simply taking her breath away. Black Sheep is the first duet book to tell the story of Drew and Cannon, a amazing, sexy, intense book that made me stick to the pages until the end.As for the characters I can only say that I loved both. Both are intense, complicated and full of passion which makes the dynamics of the relationship between them be explosive.And what about that ending? With each book she is overcome and this end left me
Kilikina
ALL HAIL QUEEN MEGHAN.

This book just pulled me out of my 2 month reading slump.

100% her best book yet. Cannon and Drews story had me enthralled from page 1! I dont know how she does it, but every book gets better. This is exactly what I wanted and more.

I am dying for book 2!!!
Amy
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5, Gimmie the next book NOW, Stars!!!

Youve just let a fox into the henhouse, Mr. Freeman. Thanks for the invite.

Welcome to the world of being an illegitimate Casso. Its a fucking blast.

One day, Im going to wake up next to you and see only you. Its going to be the most beautiful sight of my life.

Meghan March has killed me in the best way possible. Black Sheep is thrilling and sexy. It will have you feverishly turning the pages and holding your breath right until the very end.

Nothing makes me
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
The world can go to hell when Im with you.

Only Meghan March is able to create such an incredibly sexy and captivating story, that despite cruel cliffhanger leaves you in a state of complete adoration. Black Sheep is the story about Cannon Freeman, who appeared as a secondary character in one of previous books from March and we could picture him then as a villain, but Black Sheep despite mafia connections puts him in an entirely new light. And let me tell you- you wont be able to resist him!

The
Alex in Spades
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4,5 Stars

When Andi and Sebastian read romething together I'm in heaven, but when they read something truly amazing from Meghan March I'm just dead!

I adored this story. Truly, the plot got me hooked from the start, I love me some revenge/mafia book, and this one ticked all the boxes for me. I had no idea what to expect from Cannon (after his appearance in The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy), here I fell in love. He was (as previously with Forge) and Alpha wthout the Asshole, also he wasn't a grumpy

• Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Inappropriate
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Resist (Wicked Ways, #1)
  • Bound (Tangled Web, #3)
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Iron Crowne
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Collateral
  • One Woman (Naked Trilogy, #2)
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)
  • One Man (Naked Trilogy, #1)
  • Damage
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific ...more

Dirty Mafia Duet (2 books)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)