Start by marking “Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)

Black Sheep

(Dirty Mafia Duet #1)

From New York Times bestselling author Meghan March comes a story of untold truths and one man’s redemption in the Dirty Mafia Duet.

Every family has a black sheep.
In the infamous Casso crime family, that black sheep is me—Cannon Freeman.
Except I’m not a free man. I’ve never been free. Not since the day I was born.
I owe my loyalty to my father, Dominic Casso, even if h
Published August 27th 2019 by Meghan March LLC

To ask other readers questions about Black Sheep, please sign up.
Franci Neill This duet CAN be read as a standalone duet. If you've read the Dirty Billionaire Trilogy where you meet Cannon then you'll enjoy this duet even more…moreThis duet CAN be read as a standalone duet. If you've read the Dirty Billionaire Trilogy where you meet Cannon then you'll enjoy this duet even more having that history.(less)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
❝ If everything goes according to plan, Cannon Freeman, his father and the whole Casso family organisation, will soon be in prison, exactly where they belong. ❞
Image and video hosting by TinyPic MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 'BLACK SHEEP' is the first full length romance novel in M. March's 'Dirty Mafia' duet. Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

The Queen of Cliffy's strikes again!!
For realz!! How the hell does this author do it!! Book after book, she makes me fall in love with
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/Black-Sheep-Di...

5 stars

What a ride, I devour it in one sitting it was brilliant!Fast paced, sexy, intense and steamy!The storyline was fantastic I loved the world Meghan March create! I was anxious and I excited through the story to see what will happen!

description

Drew and Cannon are full of tension,passion and intensity I liked their relationship! Cannon is my new obsession I loved this man! He is exactly what I wanted and even more! He is so delicious and sexy!

The en
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
She’s a beautiful woman, who’s smart and private and doesn’t want a damn thing to do with me. Apparently, that’s the recipe for my downfall. Who fucking knew?

Crackalicious! That's the only way to describe this book. Pure, intense alpha male crack. The way only Meghan March knows how to deliver. It doesn't matter how many books I read by this woman. She never fails to suck me right back into her fictional word and keep me riveted to her words until the very last page. Her books are b
Coco.V
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Completely addicting!

I have been a massive fan of Meghan March since the first book of the amazing Beneath Series and I devoured and loved every-single-one of her books. This author has the unique talent of completely immersing you in her captivating world with her descriptive storytelling, unforgettable characters and enthralling words. Fast-paced, intense and deliciously sexy, Black Sheep met all my expectations and was worth every minute. I loved it! I loved how the story played out until the
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The queen of cliffys did it again!! My poor heart, my fingernails, my nerves, my… everything is shot!! I can say that I want more but I would be lying to myself if I said that. Want implies that I would like to have more but there’s a part of me than can certainly do without it and I can learn about the outcome later on. So no… I don’t WANT the next book, I freakin NEED it!!

It’s been a difficult few months for Drew Carson and the only thing that’s on her mind is landing a job at the one place
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Black Sheep by Meghan March
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book #1 in the Dirty Mafia Duet

MY REVIEW
Agh!!!! Meghan you are Killing me!!! The cliffhanger is an absolute bomb! OMG How could you????

In typical Meghan March style she has wowed me again with another amazing story. I don’t know how she keeps coming up with these AMAZING hot alpha male characters that have me mopping up my drawl every time.

Cannon may be the illegitimate son of a Mob boss, but his bad
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Pure Meghan Magic!

Black Sheep is SO my jam!! Gah! I was a goner for Cannon and Drew from the very beginning! This is a phenomenal read and left me longing for more. Meghan March at her best!

Here’s what I loved:
Meghan March excels at writing strong determined women who own their sexuality. Drew is exactly. Strong willed, determined, and fierce. She’s not afraid to go after what wants. I love that so much in a heroine!
Another huge success is Cannon! Gorgeous, sexy, over the top magnetism and sex
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW ***

4 YOU’RE MINE CROWNS

The queen of suspense and steam strikes again! Black Sheep ignited my kindle with the insta-chemistry between Drew and Cannon and enough danger to have me speeding through the pages.

Cannon is everything I remember from his secondary character stint in previous books. He is a black sheep, though, in more ways than one with his integrity and heart, straddling the line between mob criminal behavior and staying true to who he is.

Drew is probably one of my fa
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 “Mine” Stars

Meghan March knows how to draw in her readers with stories that intrigue as well as yield emotion and intensity. Black Sheep is fast paced, action packed, full of passion, and very enticing. And of course, it wouldn’t be one of hers without a delicious cliffhanger at the end.

Cannon Freeman is sexy, formidable, and loyal. He is a man of integrity and one who also has a heart that he keeps hidden. He’s just in a hard spot with a mob boss as a father. But he does walks the line, what
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Queen of suspense-filled and angst-ridden cliffhanger endings, Meghan March didn’t disappoint with Black Sheep! She’s delivered an addictive and enthralling narrative—a forbidden romance between two complete opposites caught within a twisted situation that can’t be seamlessly unravelled. Full of grit and danger, the allure of this duet will render you riveted and invested in the sordid details of justice and retribution.

“You don't know what you want from me because you've never had a man deter
Beth
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omgosh! No one can make me fall in love with characters like Meghan March! Every book I read, I think, THIS is the best hero ever... it doesn’t stop with Black Sheep. Cannon is everything. You want to smother him with love for what he missed in his childhood, forgive him for the choices he had to make, jump his bones for his bad boy hotness! Drew is just what he needs in his life! Finally a woman comes along who will turn this Black Sheep into a White Knight! What a cliffhanger! Can’t wait to re ...more
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This story sucked me in from the very first page. Right from the beginning I had so many questions about Drew and who she was, why she was there, just everything. And I was captivated throughout the story as I dug to get my answers right along side Drew as she dug to get her own answers.

The more I read the more I loved these characters. Drew was a tenacious woman that didn't once let the danger she was putting herself in stop her from goal and I loved that about h
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Black Sheep Stars ~

Another GREAT story by Meghan March!!! I love how her mind works. Her stories always suck me in right from the start. If you haven’t read a book from Meghan March….what are you waiting for?? You need to start this fabulous journey NOW!!

Black Sheep is filled with suspense, secrets, deception and romance. Exactly what you have come to expect from a Meghan March book.

Her books always grab me right from the first page and don’t let
Sandra
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Black Sheep is book 1 in the Dirty Mafia Duet and this is Cannon Freeman’s story. We get a glimpse of him in previous books so it was really exciting to hear we get to know more about him. Something about Cannon really drew me to him. Born the illegitimate son of a notorious mob boss, not officially acknowledged and not treated the greatest. He knew his life would not allow any entanglements, but with the appearance of Drew Carson, you see a softer side, the protector. She is a mystery to him, h ...more
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Oh my, oh my, oh my, Meghan March the queen of addictive reads has proven once again with her latest offering why she is deserving of the title. Black Sheep slowly reeled me in until I was completely hooked on Cannon and Drew’s story. I could not get enough.

This is the first book in the Dirty Mafia duet and it has a wicked cliffhanger ending that had me screaming at my kindle. I was aware there would be a cliffhanger, but I sure did not expect that shocker. Thank goodness, I received the arc fo
Elizabeth Swain
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cannon is going to blow you away! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read

I just finished a super early copy of Black Sheep & Cannon’s story is so intense, complex & interesting! I have not read a book this fast during a weekday in a long while.... could not put down!

We all know Cannon Freeman as being second to Creighton Karas... we all know what happened there. So Cannon gets his own story and it is all we have hoped and wished for!

Will this girl be the one or the one that gets him killed!

F
Alaina
ahhhh I LOVE Sebastian York's voice. I will find every book that he narrated and just listen to it.

Black Sheep was an okay mafia book. It intrigued me in some places and I was kind of interested in this whole Romeo and Juliet kind of romance. There was obvious chemistry between Cannon and Drew/Memphis. Even though she was undercover for most of this book, I still thought that once he figure out her secret that nothing bad was going to happen.

Mostly because these two definitely had that insta-cra
Melissa B
I've been impatiently waiting for Cannon's story and it definitely did not disappoint. Cannon was every bit the sexy, dark and dangerous alpha male that will leave you hanging on every word of his EPIC story. Drew is the mysterious, beautiful woman who NEEDED answers but caught the attention of the one man she knew would be her downfall. This story was filled with all the reasons I've come to love a Meghan March book..... suspense, intrigue, seduction and an ending that has me screaming "NO"! If ...more
Zoe
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Edgy, sultry, and risqué!

Black Sheep is a salacious, dramatic tale that takes you on a journey into the life of Drew Carson, a determined, intelligent, investigative reporter who finds herself inadvertently swept off her feet by the confident, sexy, dangerous, Cannon Freeman during her undercover investigation into the mafia’s role in her father’s death.

The narration is seductive and smooth. The characters are secretive, consumed, and intense. And the well-paced, alluring plot is filled with tem
Manoela
5 Stars

Meghan March is back with another story of simply taking her breath away. Black Sheep is the first duet book to tell the story of Drew and Cannon, a amazing, sexy, intense book that made me stick to the pages until the end.As for the characters I can only say that I loved both. Both are intense, complicated and full of passion which makes the dynamics of the relationship between them be explosive.And what about that ending? With each book she is overcome and this end left me open-mouthed
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I thought that this was a really enjoyable listen. I have enjoyed Meghan March's books in the past so I was pretty confident that this would be a good fit for me especially when I realized that Andi Arndt and Sebastian York were handling the narration. This book is the first book in a duet and it does end in a bit of a cliffhanger but that isn't a big problem since the second book is due out soon.

The book opens with Drew trying to ge
Kilikina
ALL HAIL QUEEN MEGHAN.

This book just pulled me out of my 2 month reading slump.

100% her best book yet. Cannon and Drew’s story had me enthralled from page 1! I don’t know how she does it, but every book gets better. This is exactly what I wanted and more.

I am dying for book 2!!!
Amy
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5, Gimmie the next book NOW, Stars!!!

“You’ve just let a fox into the henhouse, Mr. Freeman. Thanks for the invite.”

“Welcome to the world of being an illegitimate Casso. It’s a fucking blast.”

“One day, I’m going to wake up next to you and see only you. It’s going to be the most beautiful sight of my life. “

Meghan March has killed me in the best way possible. Black Sheep is thrilling and sexy. It will have you feverishly turning the pages and holding your breath right until the very end.

Nothing
Christine Blake
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG where do I start, Cannon Freeman you first heard of him as the best friend and 2nd in command from Creighton & Holly story in Dirty Billionaire series. Who knew not only is Creighton, Eden (Beneath Series) & Cannon are all seeds from the notorious Dom Casso mobster. Cannon is the "Black Sheep" he spy on Creighton all those years became his best friend and right hand man. Once Creighton found out he fired him and never has spoken to him again.

So now in Black Sheep Cannon's own story
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„The world can go to hell when I’m with you.”

Only Meghan March is able to create such an incredibly sexy and captivating story, that despite cruel cliffhanger leaves you in a state of complete adoration. Black Sheep is the story about Cannon Freeman, who appeared as a secondary character in one of previous books from March and we could picture him then as a villain, but Black Sheep despite mafia connections puts him in an entirely new light. And let me tell you- you won’t be able to resist him!

T
Alex in Spades
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4,5 Stars

When Andi and Sebastian read romething together I'm in heaven, but when they read something truly amazing from Meghan March I'm just dead!

I adored this story. Truly, the plot got me hooked from the start, I love me some revenge/mafia book, and this one ticked all the boxes for me. I had no idea what to expect from Cannon (after his appearance in The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy), here I fell in love. He was (as previously with Forge) and Alpha wthout the Asshole, also he wasn't a grumpy on
Becky Petro
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another incredible book by Meghan March. If you want a book that brings you into the lives of a character, that gets you so involved you can't put it down, then this book is for you. I can picture the sites and sounds of the story so easily. Phenomenal book. A must read.
Kim
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*SPOILER FREE* Oh My! This man...Cannon. The black sheep. Intense. Wealthy. Cigar club owner. The arrogant, least-favored, bastard son of a mob boss.

He did not see Drew Carson coming. Well, he did, but did not immediately see what she was hiding. And then once he got to know her, he did not really want to see it. She's tenacious, smart, and a challenge...and she has secrets and hidden agendas. He knows there is more she is keeping from him and he just hopes it is something he can manage or hand
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
GAH! Meghan March does it again! This author is the queen of romantic suspense as she successfully leads her readers on an amazing tale full of ups and down and heart pounding suspense. Cannon and Drew were sexy, delicious and so explosive! Their sexual tension was incendiary and I for one could not get enough!

When Cannon Freeman and Drew Carson meet, it is pure Kindle Fire! Their attraction is sizzling and off the pages and I love the insta-chemistry between them. The black sheep to the infamou
Richelle Robinson
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
My jaw is still dropping as I type this review. That end was something else and I can’t wait to see how everything turns out. Meghan March sure knows how to keep you on your toes when she creates a story. The last few chapters had me so anxious and nervous. Good thing the wait for the next book won’t be that long.

The narrator's Andi Arndt and Sebastian York once again have knocked it out of the park. They work so well together and they bring out the best in each other. Their performance was nex
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Nort ...more

Dirty Mafia Duet (2 books)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)