Start by marking “Slashes in the Snow : A Baum Squad novel” as Want to Read:
Slashes in the Snow : A Baum Squad novel

Slashes in the Snow : A Baum Squad novel

(Baum Squad #1)

Ky
Three years ago my father walked away. Away from our MC club, all his responsibilities, and me. We haven’t spoken since the day he handed me the keys to the kingdom.

Shoved them down my throat was more like it.

I hate him, and the new family he’s playing house with. He left his entire life behind for a woman he barely knows. But I’m strong, resilient, and don’t need a d
Published March 3rd 2019

Dani
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To say that I’ve been going through withdrawals for M Never’s words would be an understatement. But when an ARC of Slashes in the Snow dropped on my Kindle, I inhaled page by page, falling in love with Ky and Kira.

It’s a sweet, sexy, and sometimes humorous story, but the underlying theme of forgiveness and coming to terms with who you are is ever present on each page. Even though it’s been a long wait, it is well worth it!

M. drops this intricate, forbidden romance, and it has me wondering (more
Natalie The Biblioholic
Kira has a problem. She can feel someone watching her but she can't prove it. It's just a feeling. The sense of someone being in her home without her knowledge. The creepy crawly tingle up her spine. She's scared and she's terrified. This fear emboldens her to go to her new stepbrother for help. A stepbrother who is the president of the Baum Squad MC. A stepbrother who is a decorated war veteran. A stepbrother who should be able to scare off whoever is out there. Too bad her stepbrother hates he ...more
Erth
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ooohh Yeah!
Now, thats what I am talking about!
My fellow readers!
M.Never has brought us a dark, gritty, suspenseful, fast-paced thrill fest of animalistic ( rawr ) protective vibes, with some primal lusting ( I mean P.R.I.M.A.L ) amongst the hate, and a one of a kind love weaving its way into dangerous territory romance! *Phew*
Once I started Ky and Kira's tale of stalkers, unforgiving pasts, their searing connection, and that witty banter -there was no stopping my completely immersed self from fi
Renee
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Three years ago my father walked away. Away for our MC, all his responsibilities and me. We haven't spoken since the day he handed me the keys to the kingdom. Shoved them down my throat was more like it. I hate him, and the new family he's playing house with. He left his entire life behind for a woman he barely knows. But I am strong, resilient and don't need a soul to survive. At least that is what I
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ratula
I was super excited to read M Never's Slashes in the Snow as I read and loved the prequel: Snowfall. I knew Ky and Kira's story would be delicious as we got a hint of the chemistry between them!

Racked with anger and betrayal, Ky Parish is left to deal with the ramifications of his father's abandonment when he stepped down as President of their MC after meeting and marrying his dream woman. But when Ky's stepsister, Kira Kendrick, comes to him for help and protection they are forced to be in clos
Tracy Wilkin
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just know when I dive into an M. Never story it is going to be emotional, passionate, arousing, tantalising, and guaranteed to create insomnia. Not only could I not go to sleep until I read the entire story, I am still thinking about it. To the point I have tried to read several books, but just cannot get into them. I am still in Ky and Kira mode. I embraced everything about their story. I wanted to knock sense into them when I thought they needed iy, wanted them to hurry and get to the good b ...more
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
When Kira’s mom marries Ky’s father, she ends up with a stepbrother she never met. However, when she runs into some trouble, Kira decides Ky might be the one person able to help her out. This might of been the best or worst decision she ever had walking into Ky “Slash” Parish’s MC Bar, The Lions Den. Ky hasn’t spoken to his father since he abandoned their MC for his new wife, so imagine his surprise when the sexiest woman he ever saw walks into his bar asking for help & she also happens to b ...more
Paula
Mar 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
Hell NO! There is a reason why I stay away from biker-type reads because they are typically not safe. The blurb on this one caught my attention and after reading the prologue, I DNF'd on the first chapter because of this puke inducing scene:

(view spoiler)

So after this scene, am I suppose to route for the MCs HEA? Absolutely not
Heather andrews
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ky might act like a hard-arse but the man is a softie where Kira is concerned, "Kira is hesitant to move, or speak, or even breathe apparently. My little outburst must have spooked her. “Don’t be scared. You came to me for help, so let’s see if I can help you.” Ky is not a fan of his woman wearing clothes, “that material is getting ripped the eff off your body as soon as I put this down.” The corners of his lips curl up sinisterly." I like d this book, I fell in love with Ky.
Syndi
May 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
A mess. A big mess.

1. The heroine is my main problem. She is portrays as fierce, independent woman. But the author ends up portrays her as bitchy, ugly, angry, spoil and has no respect for anyone. She yelled and screamed when she is in bad mood. I want to slap her and push her into a cliff and left her die.

2. The hero. This guy is suppose to be alpha male. But he ends up as coward, insecure and brooding, insensitive and stupid. He stays with the heroine for 1 month and he suddenly marking her
Danielle Harris
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was really good

It's full of steam and had a little twist. This was a perfect Sunday read.

Kira had no choice but to seek out her step brother who she never met before. She has suspensions that someone is stalking her. Ky thinks she is captivating, gorgeous, and innocent, but that isn't enough. He despise his father for up and leaving him behind so he could marry the love of his life. Ky can't hold back the pull he has over Snow so he does take it upon himself to help her.
Jackie D
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ooohh Yeah!
Now, thats what I am talking about!
My fellow readers!
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️

3.5 MC Stars!!

I found this to be a enjoyable book, a few inconsistencies but nothing major....I think it was more me that found certain things off. That said; I liked the H&h, secondary characters and the storyline. I’m thrilled that I found a MC series that isn’t a dark read. I’m definitely looking forward to reading more of the series.

photo 3CA6FCB3-6624-4CA4-BE25-CD5A0FF86F56_zps2ucx9448.jpeg

*Great narration!!
*Dee's books!
"Slashes in the Snow (Baum Squad MC #1)" started with the heroine, Kira being stalked and needing someone to protect her. Since her parents were away in Paris on business, Kira aka Snow seeks out her stepbrother, Ky aka Slash to protect her until she can finish her finals, then leave for Paris in a month's time. Sadly, Kira had no idea that her stepbrother hated her, her mother, Kristen and was no longer on speaking terms with his father, Gerard Parrish. Luckily for Kira's "hot body" as the hero ...more
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
Mar 08, 2019 marked it as avoid
Shelves: biker
pet peeve:
==>
I will not read this because stepbrother romance is not my thing.
I avoid like the plague.
<==
Jenny
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So amazing! I love this book! Ky and Kira are great characters with amazing chemistry. This book had me feeling all the feels! A beautiful MC romance with lots of love and suspense. I never read the blurb or anything about this book before I started reading so I had no idea what it was about. I was absolutely pleasantly surprised! I can’t wait for more of this series with an mc characters book. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Andrea Fleury
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot steamy and sexy.

This book is so good. Lots of stress. A load of sadness and two people who need to be together. It's amazing and I loved everything about it.
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
If you haven't read the prequel (Snowfall) to slashes in the snow, I highly suggest you do so. It's not mandatory but it will give you a stronger understanding of Ky and his father, Gerard's, relationship. Plus its a super sweet and sexy quick read. You can also listen to the audiobook for free on readmeromance(.)com's podcast.

About Slashes In The Snow: Slashes In The Snow is a brand new MC romance by M. Never told in dual point of view (Ky and Kyra).

President of the Baum Squad MC, Ky is hell b
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
"I'm torn in so many directions when I look at this woman. My attraction to her is wild. My resentment toward her fierce, and my curiosity is slowly raking me over hot coals because I want to know more."

Ky, the now Prez of Baum Squad MC due to his Father stepping down suddenly, is filled with anger, and resentment toward what took his father away from the brotherhood. In strolls Kira, the step-sister he's never met, but attributes all his pain to. Enemies to lovers, hot as hades, with danger, my
Lynn
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
23 Chapters, Epilogue - Gerard, Ky, Kira.
It’s told from both characters viewpoints.

description

Kira goes to Ky — her stepbrother for help.

“What kind of help?” he entertains me.
I swallow hard. “I think someone is following me. Maybe . . . stalking me?”

When Kira turned to her stepbrother for help, it wasn’t pretty. I could understand some of Ky’s anger. He believes his father abandoned him for another family, so I guess that would anger anybody.

Snow White, I dubbed her in my head — purer than the freshl
R.f. Greenwood
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
It's been a while since i read a M Never book and I’m totally kicking myself. I forgot what this womans words do to me.
Also it's been a while since a read a whole book in one sitting.
Ky and Kira was absolutely amazing!
Ky was perfect! Well he has his moments but don't they all? But from when i first meet him i instantly fell in love with him even though he was being a giant douche to Kira.
Kira i really liked too! She was pretty fiesty and easily put Ky in his place a few times!
The chemistry bet
Reckless Readers
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
'On a scale of one to ten how wrong is it to crush on your stepbrother?'
Ummmm if my step brother was Ky I would be crushing on him too! After he stops being a jerk of course.
M. Never does it again. She gives you a story that will make and break you with much steamiest encounters that heat you up in the best way.
Ky's hatred runs deep for Kira and her parents because her stepdad is his dad. He feels abandoned.
Kira needs help with a stalker and with no one else around to help she go to Ky.
The st
Paula D
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kira’s and Kyles story. Well first off Kira’s mom is married to Kyles dad. Kyle is angry guy cause I’m his mind he lost his father to a woman. Kira feels like she’s being stalked. The only person Kira can think of that might help is Kyle even though she doesn’t know him but he’s a biker! What they both didn’t realize is the chemistry they have with each other. Great romance story with some intense moments but a pager turner that I didn’t want it to end. 5/5 stars
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 DARK GRITTY STARS!! This story has it all from dark, gritty, sweet, sexy to love. I loved seeing Ky and Kira's story unfold, it was juicy and perfection. I was addicted to this book from the first page and did not stop until the last word in one sitting. I highly recommend this book, but you should definitely read the prequel first.
~ Cariad ~
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's been absolutely impossible to put this book down today. OMG it's gripped me from the forward to the epilogue.

Can't wait for breakers story, so happy to have found this series :)
tinyteaplots
Nope.
I think 2019 is going to be the year for DNFs.
There are too many books I want to read to make myself stick with one I just don't like.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jess~

After reading Snowfall the prequel to this book I couldn't wait to get my hands on Ky and Kira's book. You really should read the prequel first as it gives you an idea about these characters as well as sets the stage for the before.

Ky is angry at his father. I don't even know that angry is a strong enough word for what Ky feels. These feelings are at the forefront of his existence, even three years later. And then Kira walks into his bar. With her, she brings old wounds and problems. Ky at
Sissy's Romance Book Review
4.5 Stars
Snowfall & Slases in the Snow by M. Never is the first book in A Baum Squad Series. This is the story of Ky 'Slash' and Kira. Please note that there was a Prequel called Snowfall that introduced us to the parents (the step-parents story), set the tone of Ky being upset about his father's new life. But with that said this book can be a standalone book.
Ky holds a grudge against his father and his father's new family so he hasn't seen nor spoke to him nor them. But Ky took over being
Ꮗ€♫◗☿
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, bikers
Nice Biker Story

This was a good story about a girl being stalked who goes to her step-brother that she has never met for help. He happens to be the President of a Motorcycle Club with a military background so she figures he would be able to help her. However she doesn’t know that he is resentful that his father left the MC behind when he married her mother and hates everyone in her family.

However, he ends up helping her and they get close as time goes by, while the stalker vvdraws ever closer a
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ky and Kira are step-siblings whom have never met. When Kira is in danger she has no choice but to approach Ky for help. Ky is now the president of the MC, after his father handed the title over to him in order to move on and marry Kira’s mother. Ky has not spoken to his father since he left the MC, and now has a misplaced hated for his dad’s new family. This is a well written flawless story, which is filled with suspense, danger, explosive chemistry and love. I was totally captivated throughout ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l

Baum Squad (2 books)
  • Aces High
“Let it hurt then let it go.” 0 likes
“It’s amazing how long a minute lasts when you stare directly at the clock.” 0 likes