Start by marking “Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)” as Want to Read:
Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)

Envy

(The Elite Seven #4)

It was temptation that broke the sinner.

People say I have everything.
They’re wrong.
I may have looks, money, and privilege, but I don’t have the one thing that really matters, the one thing I crave: a woman with eyes only for me.
I’m searching for my woman—one who will fall to her knees because I’m her king. She’ll wear the crown of my tarnished name, and long for me wh
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 146 pages
Published March 25th 2019

Start your review of Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

descriptionWhat da f-ck did I just read?? (lol) I don't even know what to say. I legit think this one was my favorite of the series, but I still didn't like it. #SorryNotSorry It was basically a rehashing of a bunch of prior events. The Elite and task aspect was a blip. Again we had a bunch of pointless OW sex scenes. However, at least this one didn't force us into an underdeveloped romance because there is NO romance in this book at all. Kudos to the author for that because I personally think all the book
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Who the heck is Sabastian?

Those who envy have no peace.
My name is Sabastian Westbrook.
I am ENVY

Envy was the first character in the series to live up to his sin. I've never seen someone so consumed with want and need and obsession in my life! Even now, at the end of his book, I don't think he knows who he is or even learned his lesson. He's conniving and manipulative and sneaky and clingy and charming and good looking and rich... and still so envious of others.

With Envy, I experienced one of
Jen
I am actually speechless at the moment... I literally just finished reading this one, and all I can think is : What the hell did I just read??????

First of all, this fourth book in the series is not a romance theme at agll. I also can’t even say that Sebastian’s a hero of this story. He is anything but a hero... believe me he’s not someone who I’d want to capture his attention from. The guy is certifiably crazy!!!
I will finish this review tomorrow when I’m more awake 😂
warhawke
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Dark souls
Genre: Dark Suspense
Type: Book 4 of 7 from The Elite Seven series
POV: First Person - Male
Rating:

Sebastian Westbrook had everything he wanted but not one thing that he truly needed. While not thrilled with the changes in his life, he knew this was his opportunity to take what he craved. If envy is the root of all evil then he’d gladly serve his soul on a silver platter to finally own the one that caught his heart.

Seeing someone with something better than me boils my blood. I will not rest u
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***3 "Stalking!!!" stars***

"Once upon a time, an angel fell in love with a devil
-it ended in chaos."

I really don't know how I'm feeling about this story...
No, i think i know!!!! I'm furious and disappointed!!!! With Sebastian!!!
Don't get me wrong!!!! The author did a great job delivering this story, but unfortunately, Sebastian wasn't a loveable hero, at least for me!!! I wish he were... But it didn't feel that he could be redeemed after all!!!
And i believe that from all these men, he wi
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance

Envy by MN-Forgy
GENRE: Dark Romance
NARRATION: First Person
BOOK DETAILS: Book#4 in the Elite 7 Series

THE STORY IN A NUTSHELL
The Elite is a secret society with power unimaginable. To be a member, is one of highest honor. Follow their rules and you will have endless: WEALTH, POWER, and FAME. Once you are selected, you must pass initiation. And meet the brotherhood. Your brothers in arms. A bond so lethal it is unbendable and unbreakable. The Seven Sins.

LUST, PRIDE, WRATH, ENVY, GREED, GL
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

So far Envy is hands down my favorite book from The Elite Seven series. I loved the thriller type vibe it had and that it was almost like reading a book through a serial killers mind. There's no doubt, Sebastian was more than a little unhinged but damn if I didn't find it intriguing. There was no telling what he would do to get what he wanted and that's what made it so captivating to read.

As a whole, this book was full of mostly just scenes that were featured in th
Sentranced Jem
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-2019
I am literally scratching my head after having read this Envy. I don't whether I liked this one or not 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean, sure...Sebastian's character definitely exuded his sin en point but other than that..this book was Kind of all over the place yet still lacked something.
Sebastian freaks me out... There were so many moments that made me really uncomfortable with his creepy, overly needy, stalker-ish vibe.

This book had NO ROMANCE yet had so many sex scenes that just made me wonder wtf was going on.
CC
4.5 Stars

Sebastian Westbrook is on the cusp of getting everything he wants; a woman to love, independence and success of his own. With certain thoughts influencing his decisions, the path he takes isn’t free of obstacles, but Sebastian feels like it’s all going to change.

“To feel things as deeply and personal as I do is a curse.”

Told solely from Sebastian’s POV, getting into his dark mind is seamless and is a place where boundaries don’t exist. Standing out from the previous books, Sebastia
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
I have no idea what just happened… because nothing exciting actually occurred, except this character becoming so unhinged and deranged, he succumbed to unexpected self-destructive ways. Sebastian Westbrook embodied his given sin—despite having a handsome appearance, a charming persona and unlimited riches, he is envious, consumed by an obsession to possess something everyone appears to have: a romantic relationship.

“Once upon a time, an angel fell in love with a devil—it ended in chaos.”
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
ENVY! This book was not a romance. It was so different from the first three books, but I think it worked perfectly with the whole story.

Sebastian was... awful. I felt sorry for him. He was just a villain looking for love. I didn't get all the answers I wanted, but I did get some of them.

This was my first M.N. Forgy, and I have to say I really enjoy her writing style—her crazy side is fascinating so gimme all her books, please.
Mirjam
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it

Those who envy have no peace.
My name is Sebastian Westbrook.
I am ENVY

Sebastian has all the material comforts in live, he has riches, health, happiness but is desperately seeking for the one woman who will be madly in love with him.

“He’s super sweet, but I get this Ted Bundy feeling around him, you know?”

Of the four books that have already been released in this series, Sebastian is the one character that had me jaw slacking during the whole book and glued to my iPad.
He is totally different
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
4.5 Stars

"Once upon a time, an angel fell in love with a devil-it ended in chaos."

Envy is alluring with just the right dose of danger.

Envy by M.N. Forgy is the fourth book in The Elite Seven series. This novel is told in Sebastian's point of view!

I have been waiting for this book since I found out about this series! M.N. Forgy is one of my favorite authors so saying Envy was my most anticipated from the series would be a complete understatement. I've been dying for Sebastian's story since I
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
4.5 Stars

We all knew Sebastian was going to be a weird one, but WOW is he entertaining!!!!
“That killing seems so easy scares me sometimes.”

Not only is Sebastian’s craziness incredibly entertaining, but this book is extremely different from its predecessors. In ENVY, this series takes a sharp turn and flies into the dark side!!! Also different from the rest, this book ends with a fabulously disturbing cliffhanger. Usually I hate cliffhangers, but knowing the next book is around the corner,
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
“You never know who you’ll need at your disposal the day the devil comes knocking for souls, and making friends with everyone gives me a goddamn army.”

Wow so Sebastian is an actual psychopath! But at the same time I felt sorry for him because all he wanted was to be loved. He is dark and twisted, lethal, obsessive and just all kinds of messed up.

The series gets more fucked up as it goes on and I’m eagerly anticipating each book. I was slightly disappointed with the lack of romance aspect in thi
Anonymous Girl
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER 3 IN THE SERIES
After reading this book, I expected the monotone story line. It was becoming too repetetive with nothing making say it was different in every angle. Sebastian's character is not what I expected, & I don't know how to leave a review without giving the story away. Loved everything about it because it was not what I envisioned & because I thoroughly enjoyed how the story was written. It kept me interested, which I love books to do that, & kept me wanting mor
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

A handsome psychopath.
THE handsome psychopath.

“I envied her.”

MY MIND IS BLOWN. ERUPTED. NO WAY OF GETTING PIECED BACK TOGETHER.

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FVCK.

Seriously. I’m sitting here with my jaw wide open and scratching my damn head wondering WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ?!?

I DID NOT EXPECT THAT. NOTHING. ANY OF IT.

Envy is definitely more on the faster pace of things. It escalated really quick and to where things went... yeah, it got dark. Pretty fucking dark.

The twists.
SimplyƝì₭

"Let's just say there is the man I am, and the one I wish I was."

Sebastian Westbrook is not your average Joe. In fact, I thought something was super creepy about him when he was introduced in Wrath. Sebastian was the epitome of envy. He saught, he wanted and he KILLED. This guy was a serious psychopath. But again I am just floored how M.N. wrote this book. Again we get questions answered but she moves the story forward with Sebastian. This book is so necessary and on point. It was a major factor
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
2.5 - 3 STARS

If you've been following along with this series, prepare yourself for a book that is not like the others. Sebastian matches his sin 100%, he's completely indulgent in every aspect of his life and not going to lie, he terrified me. I can't say that I've been looking forward to his story, but now that I've finished this, I'm a bit at a loss for words.

Now I didn't hate this book, but it definitely sums up to something that I don't tend to read at all. It seems like Forgy has a knack fo
Kathy West
Apr 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Sebastian is one of a kind.

After his parents died, Sebastian went to live with his uncle, who was not an upstanding citizen. Once he was with his uncle, he never wanted for anything. Except for love. He always wanted to be loved.

When his uncle gave him an ultimatum after an accident, go to college at St. Augustine college and find a way to join the Elite Seven, Sebastian really had no other choice.

Sebastian finds his way into the Elite Seven but it's not all roses for him. And it gets more co
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Oooh this series is getting CRRRAZY! Envy just blew me away! I had some strong opinions about Sebastian going into this book, but he was just so much more than I expected! I loved this one. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Jen
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a series! MN Forgy has written a a character I love to hate. He’s evil, conniving, and has no thought for anyone else. I don’t know that there will be any turn around for Envy, but I’m curious to find out. On to the next...
Katerina
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WTF I JUST READ!!!!!!
Donna
Ok, this one I was not as much of a fan of. Sebastian is kinda creepy and very stalkerish. However, I am not sure why the Elite have an issue with him. It seems to me that they allow all kinds of crazy perverted things to happen and they just help them cover it up. Sebastian was treated differently in this. They seem to be trying to distance him from the Elites. I am curious if the the other 6 guys know what he has really done. This seems like something that could tear the brotherhood apart and ...more
〰️Beth〰️
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark
Envy indeed

Four and a half stars. Loving the series. So many answers to questions from the last three books and more twists and questions moving forward. So happy these authors are creating such a unique series.
Grace
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

Warning: To avoid spoilers, do not read this review if you have not read the previous books in this series.

An unexpected installment in this series, this author turns up the dark and crazy!

Four books into this series, and so far, things have become a little predictable. That is until this book. Given how book ends, with Sabella missing, and Sebastian looking all sorts of bad, I expected some tension in this book, and the author didn't disappoint.

I'm not going out on a limb her when I s
Kahea
***5 ‘Deranged Love’ Stars***

Da. Fuq??

No. Seriously.

Da fuq??

That was not at all what I expected, though, to be honest, I really shouldn’t even bother with expectations after how Wrath ended...that “ending” brought out a pretty violent reaction (which I suppose is fitting since it was Wrath’s book) but this on. This one just has me in a state of shock?

I don’t know how to explain it, I’m just kind of mind blown with all that happened in Envy and where things went. It was awesome, gritty, dar
Courtney
Mar 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

Envy is the fourth book in The Elite Seven series and is definitely more on what I expected from these books, but it lacked in some areas for me.

Envy felt a tad rushed and didn't really elude to anything new going on. We did get some "behind the scenes" on things that had happened in previous books but there was nothing truly new that developed til near the end. However, this book is the only one that truly delves into the actual sin, envy.

Sebastian (Envy) definitely isn't a likeable
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦

I honestly don't know what to say with Envy, by M.N. Forgy. I'm furious, disappointed, and I didn't like and or care for Sebastian at all. There is no redemable bone in his body, but he fits the word envious to a tee. Like with the other books in the Elite Seven series, they all lack the same thing . . .

The ending is rushed. ✔
Chemistry felt forced. ✔
Nothing really happens till the end. ✔
Redundant. ✔

I sadly skimmed the majority of Envy, like I stated above its slow . . . and has no depth of
Robin Powers
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg! Dark, dark, dark!!!!! Envy’s story was definitely different from the rest of the Elite. I’m pretty much speechless. Sabastian’s demons were a lot more deeper and unforgivable. I found myself pitying Sab because don’t we all just want that special someone to love us? I enjoyed the fast pace and dark corners of his mind. I can’t wait to see where this series takes us next!

• Stalk Her
  • Like Dragonflies
  • Play Me
  • Red Hot Winter
  • The Five
  • The Vanished Specialist (Lost Planet, #2)
  • Dr. Dan
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • Heart Thief
  • Beautifully Brutal (Cavalieri Della Morte #1)
M.N. Forgy was raised in Missouri where she still lives with her family. She's a soccer mom by day and a saucy writer by night. M.N. Forgy started writing at a young age but never took it seriously until years later, as a stay-at-home mom, she opened her laptop and started writing again. As a role model for her children, she felt she couldn't live with the "what if" anymore and finally took a chan ...more

The Elite Seven (7 books)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Greed  (The Elite Seven, #7)

News & Interviews

“Peeking around each building, my body becomes one with the shadows. I’d give Michael Myers a run for his money in the stalking territory. Man, I hate that word. It’s just intense curiosity.” 1 likes
“Nipping at my bottom lip, I watch her walk away. Tight ass. Thick thighs. I’d fuck her from behind just to watch that ass bounce.” 0 likes