Start by marking “Conviction (A New World, #2)” as Want to Read:
Conviction (A New World, #2)

Conviction

(A New World #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A little blue world, the third planet from the sun. It's home to 7 billion people with all manner of faiths, beliefs and customs, divided by bigotry and misunderstanding, who will soon be told they are not alone in the universe. Anyone watching from the outside would pass by this fractured and tumultuous world, unless they had no other choice.

Todd Landon is one of these pe
ebook
Published March 25th 2019 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Conviction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conviction

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Charlotte Kinzie
Have you ever wondered what life might be like if one morning you wake up to news reports saying that beings from another planet have arrived? If you have (I can’t be the only one) then you may enjoy M. D. Neu’s A New World series.

NineStar Press was kind enough to send me a copy of book one so I could read it in anticipation of book two, Conviction, which was is to be released into the wild on March 25, 2019.

The short blurb bit: Contact and Conviction are the first two installments in a science
Andria Potter
Following the continuation of Book One “Contact” which I read last year, and really enjoyed, I was delighted to find myself approved for this book within hours of requesting it. Therefore, my thanks to the publisher Nine Star Press, and I am pleased to have read and am reviewing almost immediately within receiving it. (If only all my requests worked out this way!)

Todd Landon is recovering from the attack that took his husband, and many of the Nantreaa that had arrived at Earth last year when the
Jonathan Pongratz
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in M.D. Neu's space epic series, and boy was it a roller coaster ride!

Todd has been elected by the Nentraee to be a middle man of sorts between Earth and the Nentraee. This means living in outer space surrounded by people he hardly knows and customs he hardly understands.

As Todd mourns over his husband's death and begins his new life managing relations between the two races, Todd learns more about the Nentraee and the challenges they face.

However, when a new threat eme
Verity
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been trying to think of how best to review this book has I loved its so much. Its a brilliant book I found the Nentraee fascinating and love learning about their culture and all little details that were put in.
Its was great to catch up with Todd and see how he was doing after everything that happen to him in the first book. So much happen and i dont want to say to much and spoil its for anyone..
I would totally recommend its becoming a favorite series of mine and i'm hoping there will be a t
Barbara Russell
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely second part of this new, sci-fi series.
Todd is now dealing with the aftermath of his husband’s death while getting more involved with the Nentraee. He’s appointed Special Envoy and his life doesn’t just become more busy, but dangerous as well.
As the anti-alien terrorists plan another attack, Todd finds himself involved deeper with the Nentraee.
There’s more action and suspense in this second part, but the writing is gorgeous as usual. Looking forwards to reading the rest.
Joscelyn Smith
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great follow up to Contact. I loved seeing more of Todd and how he was dealing with his loss. I enjoyed learning about the alien culture of the Nentraee as the two peoples try and find common ground with the alliance. I was already hooked on this series after book one, with the amazing installment I seriously can't wait to see what the next book has to offer.
Beth
Mar 05, 2019
J.P. Jackson
is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2019
M.D.
Mar 05, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kimberly
Diane
Mar 25, 2019
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~
Mar 26, 2019
M.D. Neu is a LGBTQA Fiction Writer with a love for writing and travel. Living in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose, California) and growing up around technology, he’s always been fascinated with what could be. Specifically drawn to Science Fiction and Paranormal television and novels, M.D. Neu was inspired by the great Gene Roddenberry, George Lucas, Stephen King, Alice Walker, Alfred Hitchco ...more

A New World (2 books)
  • Contact (A New World #1)