Start by marking “Midnight Poppy Land” as Want to Read:
Midnight Poppy Land

Midnight Poppy Land

After making a grisly discovery in the countryside, a small town book editor’s life gets entangled with a young Mafia lord and his intimidating bodyguard... even as every step she takes draws her deeper into the dangerous underworld of the city.
webtoon

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Poppy Land, please sign up.
Alyssa Thorpe it should be on webtoon now if you're still looking - I read it on there…moreit should be on webtoon now if you're still looking - I read it on there(less)
MOARMY18 you can read webtoons like my deepest secret, true beauty, freaking romance, to love your enemy
Sadly, this is all i have to offer because these are th…more
Sadly, this is all i have to offer because these are the only ones i have read so far.(less)
I Love Yoo by QuimcheeTrue Beauty by YaongyiSiren's Lament, Season 1 by instantmisoSubZero by JunepurrrUnOrdinary, Season 1 by uru-chan
Webtoons
446 books — 400 voters
Dreamless by Bobby CrosbyThe Phoenix Requiem by Sarah EllertonHeartstopper by Alice OsemanMarry Me by Bobby CrosbyNovae by Kaiju
Best Romantic Webcomic
21 books — 20 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Midnight Poppy Land
daph pink ♡

Mommy can I marry both of them ??? *my bisexual ass can't handle their cuteness*
Hilda
Edit: April 26, 2020
So the whole Quincy thing was a joke right? Tora totally wants Poppy and Poppy wants Tora. So get together already!! I don't think I'm made for webtoons you have to wait for updates. I'd ratter buy the whole thing. Is this even for sale? I need more of it.

April 18, 2020
I just found WEBTOON last night and staid up until 5 am reading this and started another webcomic. I'm addicted and waiting for the weekly updates already.

Here's the direct link in case you want to read it t
BadFaith
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
I would give three stars for the well drawn art (it's honestly one of the best on Webtoon's western platform), but I have too many qualms with stories like this, so it brings it down to two.

Midnight Poppy Land is a bad boy redemption story. Bad boy is a violent criminal who routinely goes around beating people up or threatening them with violence, but deep down he possesses a heart of gold. Since the main character is attractive and also has a heart of gold, he eventually changes and becomes red
Kim
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can I marry Tora? Please?
Lubnaa (Romance Library)

The ROMANCE is EVERYTHING.

Season 1 is complete. The webtoon is ongoing. Can't wait for season 2!!
Jillian Farmer
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is wonderful. And I've seen comments saying that the trope of a nice girl saving a bad boy is unbelievable, but that isnt what is happening here in my opinion. I think he is a good person and she sees that. He sees someone untouched by his world and wants to protect that. Period. It is actually very intriguing and I'm a sucker for stories where people are trying to protect each other. I'm obsessed with this story. Not only is the art gorgeous but what a fun plot. Of course, totally shipping ...more
Aaryn Flott
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, fun, webtoons
Tora is a cinnamon roll, and Poppy is the absolute cutest! One of my favorite webtoons, the art is absolutely gorgeous!
ren ♡ [on a semi-hiatus]
Really good storyline, and great characters! I have a thing for men with long hair so Tora is the perfect eye-candy!! All those muscles, tattoos, that stare... yum.

(Technically, this webtoon is still on-going but I don't want it on my Currently-Reading tab for months/years to come)

Rating: 4/5
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love Quincy😂 and I want a Tora for myself🤗
Cheesecake
Sep 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Poppy is driving her scooter away from her cheating ex, when she has a minor accident near the place where an important criminal went missing. There she meets Tora, an enigmatic hunkaliscious beast of the mafia.
The story is shown from both their POVs and sometimes from side characters too.

I'm actually still reading this as it's an ongoing weekly serial. But I am totally sucked in like any good soap opera. Unlike TV soaps though, this one has main MCs with an array of side characters.
In the begin
Mafia lord ✔

Love this comic!!!!
Nour
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The cutest !!!! Couple !!!!!! Ever !!!!!!!
Andrea
season 1

(chapters 1-58)
♥ Jasmine ♥
#1. If anyone knows any man like Tora, please tell me. It's for research purposes. Please and thank you.

#2. The plot is the usual cookie-cutter trend in YA literature: Bad boy gets redeemed by good girl. Seen this once, I would most likely see this another 1,000 times more.

#3. The art is the best thing about this webtoon. It is absolutely breathtaking and stunning.

3 Stars. Predictable, but still beautiful. Excuse me while I buy myself a Tora off Ebay...
Ashton Reads
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
I. Am. OBSESSED!
Illy
Feb 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
Ashley (Red-Haired Ash Reads)
Edit:7/15/20 OMG finally! Episode 35 is what I have been waiting for!

This was so addicting and want to know what is going to happen next with Tora and Poppy. Also the artwork is amazing and Tora is super hot.
Veronica
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 ⭐

onlytwomonthstillseason2 😭
Ximena Quintana
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
I'm reading it on WebToon for anyone who is interested on it...
One of the things that I liked the most about this comic is the art, it's really good.
About the story, well, I found it interesting, it has a lot of funny and romantic moments between the main characters, it's pretty entertaining and easy to follow, I'm really looking forward to read the next season.
Davina
Dec 12, 2020 rated it liked it
First season finale: I especially enjoyed the beginning of the series, but I fear the quality is greatly decreasing as it goes on. It's about this bad, beautiful, muscular mafia boy with a soft core and little, pretty, cute and clumsy Poppy (her name might pretty much sum up her personality) and how she wins his heart. The thing is, as time progresses I feel like he has more of a bad influence on her (the language is awful - f-word in every other sentence) and Poppy, who should be the superior m ...more
Sophie-Clare Beilken
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
Completely obsessed with Lilydusk's work.

I'll admit I was really confused with the story in the beginning, but that was because I wasn't paying complete attention. This is one of those Webtoons you can't get "lazy" with reading. After completely re-reading it a few times over. I'll admit there's so much I'm discovering time and time again. From little details in the art that adds texture to the plot in a way, I didn't first think of.

Development between Poppy "Bobby" as Tora would like to call
Savvy
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: webtoons
I made a Patreon for the sole reason of throwing money at this author because I am in love with this story already! Waiting a few months for more episodes is going to be rough. The story is adorable and the art is beautiful and the main character is precious and sweet.
Alexandra
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Still reading it on Webtoon! This is amazing!
CeCe
Hero - Tora
Heroine - Poppylan Wilkes

The series is not complete, but I love everything about this story. I did not want it lingering on my "currently reading" shelf so I decided to rate it early. I love Quincy!! Everyone needs a "foster" brother like Quincy. Usually flashbacks annoy me, but in this comic, I look forward to them!
Zakia
The artwork is absolutely amazing!
I loveee the lead characters, the cuteness & humor, the romance, and everything so far.
Just hate waiting one long week for each new episode. Ugh! But I will definitely continue to read it.
Danielle
Mar 06, 2020 rated it liked it
So I have mixed feelings about this webtoon but I'lll start off with the good.
The good, the art is very well done. the backgrounds blend in with the art style and everything is rendered nicely and is easy on the eyes. Sometimes Quincey's design is a little inconsistent and the eyes get a bit dull when on the zoomed in/closeup panels but other than that good art.
The female protagonist is likable. Poppy is sweet and her mannerisms are cute and even though she does act a bit "naive" in later chapt
Mela
Jan 31, 2020 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: graphic-novel
Another cliche guilty pleasure that I was able to enjoy for a time, but now I am too often irritated by 'big muscle and innocent eyes'.

PS Why there seem to be only harlequin-ish romances with a young-adult drama in the comics genre. As for now, I found only a few exceptions: 'Lore Olympus' (a masterpiece), 'Miss Abbott and the Doctor' (a smart lovely story), 'The Adventures of Miss Adelaide', 'Dazer and Eleanor' and 'Enjoy the Show' (for now, these three, are enjoyable, but I haven't yet decided
Katelyn hood
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i like how it starts out all mysterious and concerning, and then it turns into a love story. i also love her because she is going through so much and then she meets a random person and she never expects to see him again but they keep bumping into each other and i think that he likes her and i think that she likes him to and i honestly think they should be a couple.
Stasis Kadodie
Dec 27, 2019 rated it liked it
It’s an awesome story; just not my thing. I’m sure the people who like this kind of story find it much better than I did.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Let's Play
  • Siren's Lament, Season 2
  • Purple Hyacinth
  • Freaking Romance Season 2
  • Let's Play, Season 2 (Let's Play, #2)
  • Siren's Lament, Season 1