Start by marking “Priestess of Paracas (Anlon Cully Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Priestess of Paracas (Anlon Cully Chronicles, #4)

Priestess of Paracas

(Anlon Cully Chronicles #4)

We’ve all had them. Haunting dreams of past lives. They are so real, the details so fine, you wake up wondering if they might be distant memories instead of subconscious trickery. For Pebbles McCarver, they might be a bit of both.

After a near-death experience, she is tormented by recurring visions she can’t escape. A woman running, full of fear and panic, always turning
Published October 30th 2019 by Leaping Leopard Enterprises, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Priestess of Paracas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Priestess of Paracas

Start your review of Priestess of Paracas (Anlon Cully Chronicles, #4)
Kathleen Z. Glass
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished Priestess of Paracas. Another great story. As much as I look forward to reading through the story, at the end I am always a little sad because I miss the characters once the book is done. I believe that is why I like the incorporation of Anlon, Pebbles and Jennifer in the Rorschach Explorer Missions. The archeology and locations are always interesting and add to the story in such an extraordinary way. I truly enjoyed the book.
Can't wait for him to pen the next!
Ken Liljengren
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank You very much Mr. Donoghue.

This has been a fantastic journey.

Thanks again

Ken
Nancy Barnes
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was very excited to see an ad for this newest addition to the series. I loved the first 3 books. I find the premise of the Munuorians fascinating. And this book did not disappoint! My hat is off to the author. Brilliant story line, totally believable, totally engrossing. I sure hope there is more to come!
Mark Rayfield
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve really enjoyed getting to know the characters and their adventures. I am looking forward to reading more books by Mr. Donoghue.
Sue Offenbecker
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book packs an incredible culmination to the Anlon Cully series tying together many of the pieces left open in the Painted Lady! From the Sol Seaker back to the jungles of Peru in hopes of rescuing Pebbles from the increasing and troubling visions taking over her life, disrupting everything and everyone close to her. It is fascinating to put yourself into her shoes as the story unfolds, seeing the past so clearly though jumbled in time and sequence. The research bringing to life the past and ...more
Chip Gagne
Great series

I love this series...and I love his other series even more! This story however, while interesting,really lagged compared to it predecessors. I think it dwelled to much on the internal strife and history, which really slowed the story down. That being said, it’s interesting and still well worth a read.
Mark Easter
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
That was fun. Anlon, Jennifer, Pebbles, and friends wrap the first (and maybe only?) four books of the series, and it was a great ride and satifying ending.
Wally Kallenback
A winner all around

What can I say about Pebbles and Alan except keep the adventures coming with all your friends. What could be next. Excited
Terri Kimmel
Feb 04, 2020
Janine Davis
Feb 12, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Sleeper's War (Dan Kotler #10)
  • The BARI BONES: An ALEX HUNT Archaeological Thriller (ALEX HUNT Adventure Thrillers Book 5)
  • Scroll (Relic Hunters Taskforce #1)
  • Operation Rubicon: The Hunt for Julius Ceasar's Sword (Order of the Black Sun Book 32)
  • Out of the Fire (Dak Harper, The Relic Runner #1)
  • The Hidden Persuaders (Dan Kotler #9)
  • Own Me
  • A Treacherous Performance (Beatrice Hyde-Clare Mysteries #5)
  • Crouchback (The Welsh Guard Mysteries #1)
  • Christmas Revels VI: Four Regency Novellas
  • Journey to the Year One Billion: Complete Uncensored Version
  • Photographing the Dead (Nameless #2)
  • The Praying Mantis Bride (Nameless #3)
  • The Mercy of Snakes (Nameless #5)
  • The Healer
  • Tepui: The Last Expedition
  • Still Life With Crows (Pendergast, #4)
  • Tether
K. Patrick Donoghue is the author of two series; the Anlon Cully Chronicles, an archaeology-based mystery-thriller series, and the Rorschach Explorer Missions, a new sci-fi thriller series.

Patrick's inspiration for the Anlon Cully Chronicles is rooted in his long-standing interest in ancient civilizations. In particular, a series of still-unexplained archaeological discoveries that suggest at

Anlon Cully Chronicles (4 books)
  • Shadows of the Stone Benders (Anlon Cully Chronicles, #1)
  • Race for the Flash Stone (Anlon Cully Chronicles, #2)
  • Curse of the Painted Lady (Anlon Cully Chronicles, #3)