Start by marking “Wish Upon a Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Wish Upon a Cowboy

Wish Upon a Cowboy

(Cowboys of Creedence #4)

Hot on the ice and tall in the saddle...

Rancher and hockey coach Logan Rivers' attempts to hire a housekeeper are hindered by women more interested in marriage than meal-planning. So when snarky Harper Evans arrives with zero romantic interest in him, he couldn't be happier. But as he gets to know her, he finds himself hungering for more than her cooking.

Down-on-her-luck
Published November 26th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Wish Upon a Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wish Upon a Cowboy

Start your review of Wish Upon a Cowboy
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Wish Upon a Cowboy is book four in the Cowboys of Creedence series by Jennie Marts. Every single book in this series is filled with not only hockey playing sexy cowboys, but so much heart, love, and in this book, the beauty of Christmas in a small town. There is nothing better!

Harper Evans lives in Kansas and has lost everything. First, her husband. Now, through desperation and trusting the wrong person, her son. Harper knows it’s her own fault and doesn’t deny she’s made mistakes. But as a
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
***4.5/5 Stars***

Wish Upon a Cowboy was sweet, sexy and filled with small town charm, friendships and second chances. With holiday moments sprinkled throughout this story, my Christmas loving self was bursting with joy! Especially in the latter half, I loved it so much. With tons of heart, I found myself smiling long after I finished that last page. So if you love Christmas miracles and happy endings for all, definitely add this one to your tbr!
She needed a star right now— needed something to
Elaine
Jennie Marts writes fantastic stories including different characters dealing with life issues that have you empathising with them in their struggles and cheering them on to succeed. That is particularly true in this heart warming story in which Harper Evans is determined to honestly regain custody of her beloved eight year old son, Floyd, after her own mother's activities had landed her in jail. She's learnt not to trust others but in Creedence she finds people who befriend her, help her and ...more
BookAddict
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cowboys of Creedence? Yes please! This time, we get Logan's story. With his sister married and his father away from the ranch, it looks like Logan will be alone for Christmas, but that’s the least of his worries. What he desperately needs is a housekeeper, and one whose focus is on cleaning, cooking and laundry rather than becoming the next Mrs. Rivers. Thanks to his friend Bryn at the diner, it looks like Harper Evans may be the answer to Logan's prayers.

Harper's life has gone a bit off the
Linda Quick
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book!!! This is another winner in the Cowboys of Creedence series. Logan is positively swoon worthy as the sexy and lonely cowboy on his ranch in desperate need of competent help. Harper is the single mom down on her luck and desperate to retrieve her son from his grandmother in Creedence. She is so desperate to get to him that she rode a bus from Kansas to Colorado, spending the last of her limited funds to do it. Harper finds a job working for Logan and, along the way starts ...more
Toni
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

This is the fourth book in the Cowboys of Creedence series b y Jennie Marts.

This was out of my normal genre range and was basically a straight contemporary romance. I guess it could be labeled romantic suspense since Harper is trying to get back her child after doing a stint in county for embezzling. I thought it was a great book. This could totally stand on its own. Even though it’s part of a series, you don’t need to read the others in order to understand all that’s going on. The
Eva Millien
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
He needs a housekeeper but all the woman he hires are more interested in marriage than meal-planning, so Logan Rivers couldn’t be happier when snarky Harper Evans arrives with zero romantic interest in him but as he gets to know her he finds himself hungering for more. She came to Colorado with one goal: to find her son and bring him home and the temporary job for a local rancher seems perfect but she has to deny her feelings for the hot cowboy who’s heating up her kitchen.

This hockey playing
Margie
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Author Jennie Marts never disappoints. Her readers will love this small town romance with lots of sass, humor, poignancy and some fun Christmas activities to delight the reader.

After the death of her grandmother Harper Evans had no one to watch her son Floyd while she worked. Harper lost her job and was down on her luck when her shady mother, Brandy walked back into her life and offered her an accounting job she could do from home. Too bad Brandy was cooking the books after Harper was done with
Robin Nolet
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harper Evans’ luck has been very bad. She trusted her mother and that landed her in the county Jail, with custody of her son going to her mother-in-law, who was never her fan. She’s free now and ready to reclaim her son and make a fresh start, the only problem is she’s broke and stuck in a Colorado mountain town with no friends and only a slim thread of hope to hang onto.

Logan Rivers just fired his housekeeper because her idea of keeping house had more to do with playing between the sheets than
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan Rivers doesn't do love or relationships, after being burnt by women too many times to count, he just can't bring himself to sign-up for that again. He keeps his entanglements with the ladies now on a one night basis, for safety purposes of course. With ranching duties constantly piling up he knows he needs to hire a housekeeper but that task maybe a little harder than he anticipated, especially since every woman applying for the job is only looking to be his new move-in wife, instead of ...more
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth book in the series, and each one gives us another cowboy's story. Here Logan is about to find love from a most unlikely arrival into town.

Harper has had a rough time of it, yet really has no self pity, she is just desperate to be reunited with her young son, Floyd. He is in Creedence with his paternal grandmother, Judith. Judith is not keen on Harper ever seeing her son again, which is a fairly
Wendy
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: feel-good
What can I say? Creedence kinda grows on you... So, after Caught up in a Cowboy and You had me at Cowboy, I was very happy to see yet another story of Jennie Marts. This one is about Harper Evans, who is on her way to Colorado after serving a prison sentence for embezzlement. She should have known better, when her mother got her a job at the company she was working for. Because her mother never cared for Harper.
But now, penniless and out of a job, Harper's first priority is to get her son back
Vikki Vaught
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thanks goes to the publisher, via Net-Galley, for the opportunity to read and review Wish Upon a Cowboy, Book 4 in the Cowboys of Creedence series, in advance of publication. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

This is the first book I’ve read by Jennie Marts, but it will not be the last. Wish Upon a Cowboy grabbed me from the first page, and I remained enmeshed in this story until the end. While this romance is filled with laugh-out-loud moments, it has plenty of deep
Pam
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story! Jennie Marts has managed to create a series of hockey playing sexy cowboys that tug at your heartstrings & keep you involved from the beginning. Harper has made a series of mistakes but has paid her price. Now she’s in town to retake guardianship of her son away from his grandmother & move him home. She ends up taking on a job to earn the money to move them home while she struggles with his grandmother.

Logan has had enough of housekeepers who are only interested in
Avid Reader
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wish Upon a Cowboy (Cowboys of Creedence #4) by Jennie Marts
4 stars
M/F Romance
Triggers: Custody issues
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Harper is a woman who is just getting herself back together. After trusting her mom one too many times, Harper found herself having to call her mother-in-law to take her son while she had to go to jail for a few months. With a new lease on life, she has taken her last dollars to head to the town where her son is living. She wants to see
Melinda
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of this author and I’m always excited to see where the next book takes me. And omg does she absolutely nail this one. It’s her best so far and a definite a top read of 2019 for me. Her writing is gorgeous as always, the scenery is beautiful and her characters really make this a truly spectacular romance story that you can’t help but fall in love with. I could definitely picture this book as movie it’s that epic. I couldn’t get enough of this story and was sad when it ended. ...more
Karen Roma
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wish Upon a Cowboy is the fourth book in Jennie Marts Cowboys of Creedence series, and Logan is definitely one sexy, long drink of water! Harper on the other hand is a down on her luck, single mum whose solitary goal is to retrieve her son from his grandmother in Creedence. But having travelled from Kansas to Colorado, Harper has nothing left in her kitty and is also desperate for work and a new beginning.

So, what do you get when a lonely, insecure and sexy cowboy meets a nervous, damaged and
Sherri Babb
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series but Wish Upon a Cowboy is my favorite of all of them, There was just something about the characters in this book and the story line that drew me in and just tugged a little at my heart strings. You have Logan who is not only hot but a little unsure of himself. Then you have Harper who is a single mom who also has a few fears. You put them together and you have yourself chemistry! You also have yourself a fantastic read that will stay with you for days after you are finished ...more
Rochelle
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is the fourth book in the series but the first I have read of the series and this author. Each book can be read as a standalone. I liked the book. Harper and Logan were so good together. Harper needed a job while she was looking for her son and Logan needed a temporary housekeeper. They had good chemistry between them. With each other’s help, they will be able to get what they are looking for and to find the love that they have been needing but not really looking for.

I received an ARC of
Paula
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Wish Upon a Cowboy by Jennie Marts, Harper Evans shows up in Creedence with regrets, bad choices and tragic life events haunting her. I admired this young woman who was going to turn her life around no matter what. Her luck improves as she finds work quickly. Mirroring life she finds help as soon as she steps off the bus. I appreciate that the author continues to show that we do need help sometimes, should not be ashamed of taking it or miss a opportunity to give some.

Logan Rivers the
Susan
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WISH UPON A COWBOY by Jennie Marts is a wonderful Christmas read! A small town romance with Harper a single mom going through hard times. Logan a local guy who is both confident and insecure. A five read for sure! ...more
Louise Bird
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Christmas romance!
Patricia Barber
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!
Second chances
A cowboy, animals ( kittens also) a little bit all rolled into one. The people she meet when she got off the bus..I can't wait until the next book!!
A must read
Pauline Frost
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written perfectly paced story pulling you in from the start. This one about the struggles Harper goes through and trying to change her life around. Also struggles Logan has to deal with himself with how he reacts to his own life. A standalone read but to learn about all characters in the story you want to read all in the series. A great series to pick up.
Ashley (A Stack Above The Rest Blogg)
This was a great read. There were times where I felt that it lagged in continuing to hold my attention. But otherwise it was awesome. There are a lot of ups and downs for the characters and it really pulls on your heart strings. A great read to get into the holiday spirit.
Elizabeth Hankla
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennie loves to keep you wanting more! Harper Evans and Logan Rivers definitely both come with baggage that should send each other running did the hills. But what happens when you get to know the person before the baggage?

While there were so many times that I wanted to scream at Harper or smack Logan, these two stole my heart. Two people, so certain they’re unworthy of happiness and love, who are both the best kind of people.

Jennie, I need to know what happens next! I am so in love with this
Kristy
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great Christmastime story! Logan needs a temporary housekeeper, quick! Harper, in town for “family matters” needs a job. Bryn helps out by throwing them together. Sparks fly. Their banter was fun, and the amount of generosity throughout was inspiring. Looking forward to Bryn’s story!
JoAnne
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read my review on RomanceJunkies.com by clicking on the link below:

I gave the book 4.5 stars but rounded to 5 on Goodreads.
Christine Galletly
My review will be live on donnasbookblog on 26th November 2019 - publication day!

I thought that this story was really good, the characters were well developed and they worked well together too.

I thought that the ending of the story was wrapped up a little quickly for me considering it too 85% to get to that point but I still thought it was a thoroughly enjoyable read, I just wish it had been a little longer.

It is 4 stars from me for this one, I really enjoyed this story - highly recommended!!
Ginny Rodenberg
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Harper and Logan from the very first. They were both so willing to help others at the drop of a hat. Harper had made a mistake in her life, but was trying her best to make up for it. She was willing to do what she had to in order to get her son back. Logan was kind of lost since it seemed like everyone in his life had left him, but he was still willing to try again. I liked that they became friends first even though they were each attracted to the other.
I enjoyed the
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
  • Once Upon a Cowboy Christmas (River Ranch, #3)
  • All Fired Up
  • Born to Be a Cowboy (Montana Strong, #3)
  • Christmas Angels
  • Cowboy to the Rescue (Meadow Valley)
  • A Dash of Christmas (Montgomery Brothers)
  • The Cowboy's Heart (Three Sisters Ranch, #3)
  • Christmas with a Cowboy (Longhorn Canyon, #5)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • One Christmas Eve (Cedar Street, #2)
  • Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc, #5)
  • Texas Christmas Tycoon (The Dangerous Delaneys, #3)
  • Christmas Inn Love (Silver Bell Falls #5)
  • Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)
  • Finn (Anderson Billionaires, #1)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Oh, Christmas Night
Jennie writes Romance, Mystery and Humorous Women's Fiction. She loves to make readers laugh as she weaves stories about love, friendship and intrigue.

Cowboys of Creedence (4 books)
  • Caught Up in a Cowboy (Cowboys of Creedence #1)
  • You Had Me at Cowboy