Start by marking “Wish Upon a Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Wish Upon a Cowboy

Wish Upon a Cowboy

(Cowboys of Creedence #4)

Hot on the ice and tall in the saddle...

Rancher and hockey coach Logan Rivers' attempts to hire a housekeeper are hindered by women more interested in marriage than meal-planning. So when snarky Harper Evans arrives with zero romantic interest in him, he couldn't be happier. But as he gets to know her, he finds himself hungering for more than her cooking.

Down-o
Expected publication: November 26th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Wish Upon a Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wish Upon a Cowboy

Start your review of Wish Upon a Cowboy
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Wish Upon a Cowboy is book four in the Cowboys of Creedence series by Jennie Marts. Every single book in this series is filled with not only hockey playing sexy cowboys, but so much heart, love, and in this book, the beauty of Christmas in a small town. There is nothing better!

Harper Evans lives in Kansas and has lost everything. First, her husband. Now, through desperation and trusting the wrong person, her son. Harper knows it’s her own fault and doesn’t deny she’s made mistakes. But as a result, she had t
Linda Quick
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book!!! This is another winner in the Cowboys of Creedence series. Logan is positively swoon worthy as the sexy and lonely cowboy on his ranch in desperate need of competent help. Harper is the single mom down on her luck and desperate to retrieve her son from his grandmother in Creedence. She is so desperate to get to him that she rode a bus from Kansas to Colorado, spending the last of her limited funds to do it. Harper finds a job working for Logan and, along the way starts collect ...more
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan Rivers doesn't do love or relationships, after being burnt by women too many times to count, he just can't bring himself to sign-up for that again. He keeps his entanglements with the ladies now on a one night basis, for safety purposes of course. With ranching duties constantly piling up he knows he needs to hire a housekeeper but that task maybe a little harder than he anticipated, especially since every woman applying for the job is only looking to be his new move-in wife, instead of ju ...more
Melinda
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of this author and I’m always excited to see where the next book takes me. And omg does she absolutely nail this one. It’s her best so far and a definite a top read of 2019 for me. Her writing is gorgeous as always, the scenery is beautiful and her characters really make this a truly spectacular romance story that you can’t help but fall in love with. I could definitely picture this book as movie it’s that epic. I couldn’t get enough of this story and was sad when it ended. Defini ...more
Susan
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WISH UPON A COWBOY by Jennie Marts is a wonderful Christmas read! A small town romance with Harper a single mom going through hard times. Logan a local guy who is both confident and insecure. A five 🌟 read for sure!
Ashley (A Stack Above The Rest Blogg)
This was a great read. There were times where I felt that it lagged in continuing to hold my attention. But otherwise it was awesome. There are a lot of ups and downs for the characters and it really pulls on your heart strings. A great read to get into the holiday spirit.
Christine Galletly
My review will be live on donnasbookblog on 26th November 2019 - publication day!

I thought that this story was really good, the characters were well developed and they worked well together too.

I thought that the ending of the story was wrapped up a little quickly for me considering it too 85% to get to that point but I still thought it was a thoroughly enjoyable read, I just wish it had been a little longer.

It is 4 stars from me for this one, I really enjoyed this story
Lisa Walker
Oct 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Before I get into my review, I want say that readers who like contemporary western romance with a little more old-fashioned feel will like Wish Upon a Cowboy. It has more heat and angst than a Hallmark movie but with all the small town charm.

Quickie synopsis: Logan is cowboy ranching alone, looking for a housekeeper and a ranch hand. Harper is a widowed mom on a mission who needs a job. She just got out of jail and is trying to get her son back from his paternal grandmother. Logan is desperate,
Judy Christiana
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the fourth book in the Cowboys of Creedence series. I have read the previous books in this series, but this book can be read independently and fully enjoyed.
Logan’s believes all the women in his life are temporary and they will leave him eventually. This began with his mother’s departure from his life at an early age. He believes his dyslexia is the reason she left and has carried this burden his entire life. Then his first real girlfriend left him and then he decide to not depend
Margie
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Author Jennie Marts never disappoints. Her readers will love this small town romance with lots of sass, humor, poignancy and some fun Christmas activities to delight the reader.

After the death of her grandmother Harper Evans had no one to watch her son Floyd while she worked. Harper lost her job and was down on her luck when her shady mother, Brandy walked back into her life and offered her an accounting job she could do from home. Too bad Brandy was cooking the books after Harper wa
Robin Nolet
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harper Evans’ luck has been very bad. She trusted her mother and that landed her in the county Jail, with custody of her son going to her mother-in-law, who was never her fan. She’s free now and ready to reclaim her son and make a fresh start, the only problem is she’s broke and stuck in a Colorado mountain town with no friends and only a slim thread of hope to hang onto.

Logan Rivers just fired his housekeeper because her idea of keeping house had more to do with playing between the sheets than
Avid Reader
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wish Upon a Cowboy (Cowboys of Creedence #4) by Jennie Marts
4 stars
M/F Romance
Triggers: Custody issues
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Harper is a woman who is just getting herself back together. After trusting her mom one too many times, Harper found herself having to call her mother-in-law to take her son while she had to go to jail for a few months. With a new lease on life, she has taken her last dollars to head to the town where
Yvonne Cruz
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author takes us back to Creedence where the cowboys are perfect in their imperfections .
This time the story belongs to Logan Rivers, brother of Quinn whom we met in book one. He’s a rancher in need of a housekeeper. One that’s not interested in doing housekeeping on him!
Harper Evans , a woman who has had more obstacles and hardships in her short life than most people have in a lifetime, is in town to get her son back.
In desperate need of a job to earn money and have shelter
Pam
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story! Jennie Marts has managed to create a series of hockey playing sexy cowboys that tug at your heartstrings & keep you involved from the beginning. Harper has made a series of mistakes but has paid her price. Now she’s in town to retake guardianship of her son away from his grandmother & move him home. She ends up taking on a job to earn the money to move them home while she struggles with his grandmother.

Logan has had enough of housekeepers who are only interested in get
Marybeth
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hurray for hunky cowboys! Jennie Marts does it again with this wonderful Christmas love story about two lovable and complex characters, Logan and Harper. Logan is single and a full time rancher and part time hockey coach in the small town of Credence, CO. Harper is a widow and a mom and has been a bit down on her luck after her mother got her involved in something illegal. She comes to town to get her son Floyd back from her mother in law but needs to make some money first so she agrees to be Lo ...more
Lori
Nov 05, 2019 rated it liked it

This is the second book from this series that I have read. This is the story of Logan and Harper. Harper has a colorful past and has come to Colorado to get her son back. Logan is in desperate need of someone to help with the housekeeping and cooking since his sister has moved out and his dad is out of town.

I found this book to be a little long, and I think it could’ve done without some parts - that detracted from the main story line. I really disliked Judith, and I wish she had gotten more of
Madm007
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Miracle at River Gulch❤💚
I would not push my luck and say "Can things get worse?" if I were Harper. This poor woman has had a run of bad luck, bad decisions, and isn't too trusting of anyone else or even herself. All she wants is a fresh start with her son, Floyd.
Logan, contrary to what he denies about not being Eeyore, really kinda is lol, except he's a handsome cowboy. He's had no good luck ever, with women, until he meets and hires Harper. These two needed some miracles and this small t
Linda Rea
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a beautiful story! Harper just got out of jail and she has to go to Colorado and find her son Floyd but she stumbles into a diner in the little town where she meets Bryn a waitress who helps everyone. Bryn explains that Logan at the ranch just fired his housekeeper and would she like a ride so she can apply which she gladly takes because she needs to make money to take her son home. Everything is not as easy as that because his grandmother wants to file for custody and because Harper has no ...more
Paige Turner
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love the premise and found !myself getting sucked into Wish Upon A Star. The timeframe of The book takes place in about a week but it seems so much longer. It seemed like there was something monumental going on each day. Which made it seem like it was a longer time frame that being said Logan and Harper didn't get together until the end. I was a bit disappointed at times because they seemed to omit the truth which only cause more heartache.
Except for the last 5% of the book, I felt that it wa
Jessica
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Harper is down on her luck right now. Good thing she showed an act of kindness at a diner where the waitress helped her out finding a job. It's the perfect job for her - low key - cleaning and cooking for a local rancher. Logan is having a tough time with his father gone at his uncle's house and with his sister and nephew moving out to live with her husband. Its just him taking care of the house and now he had to fire his ranch hand.
Harper is a wonderful cleaner and cook, but Logan knows she is
Ginny Rodenberg
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Harper and Logan from the very first. They were both so willing to help others at the drop of a hat. Harper had made a mistake in her life, but was trying her best to make up for it. She was willing to do what she had to in order to get her son back. Logan was kind of lost since it seemed like everyone in his life had left him, but he was still willing to try again. I liked that they became friends first even though they were each attracted to the other.
I enjoyed the seconda
Elizabeth Hankla
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennie loves to keep you wanting more! Harper Evans and Logan Rivers definitely both come with baggage that should send each other running did the hills. But what happens when you get to know the person before the baggage?

While there were so many times that I wanted to scream at Harper or smack Logan, these two stole my heart. Two people, so certain they’re unworthy of happiness and love, who are both the best kind of people.

Jennie, I need to know what happens next! I am so in love with this s
Alicia
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. But I am a sucker for a cowboy!

Logan needs to hire a housekeeper focused on the job and Harper has no interest in him other than getting her job done. Of course, as they spend more time together the attraction between them grows. But she's holding back why she's in town and that she has a son. And he has a few insecurities.

The wrap up at the end felt a little rushed but overall this was book was good. And I want a Bryn and Zane book!
Cherry
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall I liked this story but felt it was a little undercooked. The story was well set up but it lost me at the crisis point where Logan acted like a child and I felt like handing him a referral to a psychologist. And then it was all over in a jiffy and everything was hunky dory again. So I enjoyed it, but think the ending could do with some work.
I received a free digital copy of this book from NetGalley but the opinions expressed are my own.
Stormy Feibel
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harper is down on her luck. She trusted her mother when she had no one else to turn to. As a widow, she only wanted what was best for her son and now she has to fight to get him back. This book is about the love of a mother. It is about second chances. It is about finding love when you least expect it.
K is for Cathy
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well, I was excited to read another Sue Moorcroft book yet I really couldn’t get into this one. I saw all the great reviews. I found it hard to get motivated to continue reading. Maybe I just didn’t give it enough time. I find if I have to struggle to pick up the book, I should give up and find some other book to read. I hope the next book Ms. Moorcroft writes will catch my interest.
Kim Vanravenswaay
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Harper is such a giving, loving person. It is hard to think of her in a bad light. Logan also falls in that category. They seem perfect for each other. I only wish that she had not kept the existence of her son a secret. That's the first thing that people find out about me, is my children. I know that it would take away from the storyline I just didn't like that part.
JoAnn
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wish Upon a Cowboy is an entertaining and well written romance. This book has a good plot and believable characters. I throughly enjoyed this book. My thanks to the publisher for my advance ebook. This is my unbiased review.
Nicole
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
** I received a free ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. **

This was such a cute, romantic Christmas read! I loved all of the characters and found myself quickly sucked into the book's plot. Such a feel-good read to pick up during this time of year.
Kristy
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great Christmastime story! Logan needs a temporary housekeeper, quick! Harper, in town for “family matters” needs a job. Bryn helps out by throwing them together. Sparks fly. Their banter was fun, and the amount of generosity throughout was inspiring. Looking forward to Bryn’s story!

• A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
  • Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc, #5)
  • Once Upon a Cowboy Christmas (River Ranch, #3)
  • A Dash of Christmas (Montgomery Brothers)
  • All Fired Up
  • Cowboy Christmas Homecoming (Dark Horse Cowboys #4)
  • Finn (Anderson Billionaires, #1)
  • Cowboy to the Rescue (Meadow Valley)
  • Kissing Books
  • The Bake Shop (Amish Marketplace #1)
  • One Christmas Eve (Cedar Street, #2)
  • Her Cowboy Boss (Men of the Marvell Ranch #4)
  • The Shape of Night
  • Decidedly By Chance (By the Bay, #5)
  • Santa in a Kilt
  • Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)
  • A Snowy Little Christmas
  • Christmas at Frozen Falls
Jennie writes Romance, Mystery and Humorous Women's Fiction. She loves to make readers laugh as she weaves stories about love, friendship and intrigue.

Cowboys of Creedence (4 books)
  • Caught Up in a Cowboy (Cowboys of Creedence #1)
  • You Had Me at Cowboy