Start by marking “To Be Continued” as Want to Read:
To Be Continued

To Be Continued

(#lovehim #3.5)

Welcome to Webcon. Where the biggest and brightest internet celebrities come face to face with their fans.

Brought up in the 'live for likes' culture, Digi Lynch has amassed an impressive following. His channel is taking off, and Webcon always delivers a boost in numbers, thanks to his rivalry with ex-vlogging partner, Gram Saito.

Gram is popular, confident, and rising t
Published April 4th 2019 by May Books

To ask other readers questions about To Be Continued, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Be Continued

Start your review of To Be Continued
Teal
I don't want to read about a wretchedly miserable teenager with an abusive parent. So this is another DNF that's about me, not the book.

But here's something that *is* about the book:

I'm hit with a coconut scene that makes my head spin.

A what? What's a coconut scene? And what size and shape is it, that it can hit a person? I reread that line, paged back to see if I'd missed a page, read it again -- until it dawned on me that it was supposed to say "coconut scent."

Proofreading, authors. It's a t
Amy Aislin
Not gonna lie, I almost didn't enjoy this because it was just so hatey. But I absolutely adored Digi. You can't not love him. He's just so...lost, for lack of a better word. Trying to assert himself, get out from under his mother's shadow and become his own person, all the while reluctant to let the familiar go.

Let's talk about Gram. There was nothing I liked about him in the beginning and I kept waiting for Digi to punch him in the face. But the story took a turn somewhere around the 50% mark,
K.R. Phoenix
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars
🔥 Heat Level: N/A – PG rating

A great introduction to Digi & his life both on and off ‘screen’!

I loved this story and these characters and S.M. set the perfect scene of Webcon and the rivalry between Gram and Digi. I felt for Digi and his anxiety, fear, body issues, problematic mother and the world he has to live in. His issues were so relatable and authentic I felt it all.

I would definitely recommend reading this before Not Gonna Lie and while it’s all written from Digi’s point of v
Melanie
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review

Rating: 5 stars out of 5

For the full review visit https://wp.me/p220KL-gtC

From that review:To Be Continued (#lovehim #3.5) by S.M. James is the last of the available stories in this author's must read YA series, a fact that's making me sigh already.  That it's ending here, on the "first half" of Digi and Gram's story? Worse because this is not one of those happy stories.  It's full of pain, the punch in the gut ways only family and those we care for but
TamaraLynne Stewart
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
great little book to fill in on the background for the next book I've read these all in order and have loved the story lines and the characters I've gotten these books free from the author for my honest review and opinion and I will keep reading them because I enjoy how S.M. James writes and let's you get to know people in the books and their background I always feel I know about them I don't feel I'm missing pieces 😁👊👍📖
Karolina Cebula
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review in English and Polish || Recenzja po angielsku i polsku

Since he was born, Digi Lynch hasn't really had a private life, as his mother's shared every little thing concerning their everyday life on her blog. Having no other choice, Digi has followed in her footsteps and has been a popular vlogger for years. The problem is that vlogging doesn't make him happy and requires him to constantly fight his shyness, introversion, reluctance to share information about every aspect of his life with str
Amy Dufera
May 12, 2019 rated it liked it
To Be Continued, by SM James, is part of the #lovehim series. It's a story full of complications, misunderstandings, and pranks. Having an extreme hate for pranks, this one was tough for me. I like it, but I hate the pranks.

It's a tale of living the life others want for you, with a controlling mother and a nemesis who won't go away. Can't help but to feel for Digi, as his mother controls him, he struggles with Graham, and he struggles with his weight and self confidence.

A cute little novella, To
Cassandra
4 stars
If I'm honest this skirted the line of being a little too hateful for me. I don't like to read about mean characters - or even good characters who act mean, even if they feel bad about it afterwards. And part of this book fell in that category, when the boys tried to prank each other and it got a little out of hand.

But on the other hand I couldn't help but like Digi. He was such a sweet and innately good person. To the point where it drove me slightly nuts that he wouldn't stand up for hi
Deli
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
-To Be Continued- is the introductory short story to the fourth book -Not Gonna Lie- in the lovehim series.
And what an introduction it is! The name is program. This story definitely has to be continued!
This story really drew me in and let the feelings of the characters flow right into me, I just couldnt lie it down. I'm so excited to read the main book to find out how Digis story continues!

Additionally, the story covers a very present and important topic with its social media theme and hopeful
Valerie
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a novella that introduces you to Gram and Digi, two teenagers who have an online presence. While Gram enjoys his life in the spotlight, Digi doesn't and the older he grows the more resentful he finds himself. At the latest convention, Digi keeps running into Gram, who he sees as an antagonist although they used to be close friends. Digi thinks Gram goes out of his way to humiliate him, and while Digi does have a point to a certain extent, you see that Gram cares for him. I liked Digi and ...more
Kathryn Manzella
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To Be Continued is a YA contemporary short novella that works as a prequel, showing the reader what has happened between Digi and Gram prior to Not Gonna Lie. These two teens are living in a world where their lives are captured and shared with the public. Where getting more fans, likes and followers sometimes pollutes your senses on what's real and you find yourself not always being the true you and having no one you can really trust. And then losing it all when it all goes too far. I really enj ...more
Heather Moss
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolute Love

I absolutely love this prequel to Digi and Gram. It's not a HFN ending, but that's all good because I know there's a part 2 in which both guys end up being together. I enjoyed these guys. I may not approve of everything they did to each other, but I see them for what they are. Kids coming into their own. They will make mistakes. And that's fine. I love both these guys, mistakes and all. The end left me feeling so sad that I now have to rush to the next book to see their HEA. I love
Anabela.M.
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
*this review may contain spoilers

Digi has reached his limit. He's lonely, with only one friend, he can't count on his mother and he's had enough of being under the scrutiny of strangers. He's tired of always feeling inadequate or not good enough, fed up with Gram's taunts and embarrassing pranks.
So,To Be Continued is bittersweet. Sweet thanks to Digi's funny,quirky personality, but there's also a bitter mix of sadness, anxiety and loneliness. The characters captivated me with their story and I
Tamar Elmensdorp-lijzenga
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I actually read this one accidentally after Not Gonna Lie, and I must say that I liked that. It was nice to not have the things that happened before that story began. And knowing the characters better through that story, gave this story more meaning as well.
Karen
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very promising, intense prequel to Not Gonna Lie. Emotions are already running very high between Gram and Digi, but things are still looking bleak, despite the fact that there is clearly something there between them.

You should definitely read this before you start Not Gonna Lie, because it has vital information about both characters. Keep NGL close-by though, because you won’t want to waste even a minute going from one story to the next.

Needless to say, I loved this prequel and I loved Not Gon
Kaye
Jun 19, 2019
Way VII
Dec 21, 2019

• Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey #1)
  • Date Me, Bryson Keller
  • First Time
  • Ghosting You
  • There Goes Sunday School
  • Why You Shouldn't Lend A Bad Boy Your Clothes
  • Let There Be Light (Twin Hearts, #1)
  • Alex in Wonderland
  • Conventionally Yours (True Colors, #1)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • The State of Us
  • Project Hero
  • Gay Love and Other Fairy Tales
  • Catching Chance (Gilcrest University Guys #2)
  • Lock & West
  • One Little Lie (One More Thing #2)
  • After Felix (Close Proximity, #3)
  • Chasing Chance (Gilcrest University Guys #1)

#lovehim (5 books)
  • That Feeling When (#lovehim, #1)
  • To Be Honest (#lovehim #2)
  • In Case You Missed It (#lovehim #3)
  • Not Gonna Lie (#lovehim #4)
  • For What It's Worth