Start by marking “Arrange Me (The Arranged Duo Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Arrange Me (The Arranged Duo Book 1)

Arrange Me

(The Arranged Duo #1)

My name is Courtney Jane Salinger...
and I'm sick of games.

Sick of the Friday night bar-scene-cum-meat-market.
Sick of the boy-girl, man-woman, mars-venus, flirtation-without-expectation, game-playing nonsense.
Sick of awful dates and one-night stands, booty calls and guys who don’t call back, mixed messages or NO messages and—and—and...I'm sick of all of it.

I’m done.
I
Published March 2nd 2019 by Katharine Gilliam Regnery

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****3.75 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Katy Regnery is one of my favorite authors. I love her ”Modern Fairytale” series and her dark romances are amazing. I didn’t fall crazy in love with her new book, ”Arrange Me”. In an overly saturated genre, I do give the author credit for coming up with a plot that I have yet to come across in any other book. The Heroine is a twenty-nine-year-old woman with a successful career and comes from a family with tons of money, but her love life has
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
Mar 12, 2019 marked it as not-gonna-happen-because-reasons  ·  review of another edition

Authors, please stay in your dance space. We all need to respect the author/reader boundary.

This author was NOT tagged in the review and the tweet was auto-generated because the reviewer has their account linked with Goodreads.

The author, of their own free will, chose to respond to this review with passive-aggressive comments. Multiple times.

--> Link to my tweet: DO NOT do this authors

Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
**slight spoilers**
This story puzzles me.
To be more specific, the heroine does, actually.
On paper, the blurb holds promises of marriage of convenience, which I can't resist, and the prospect of seeking a marriage arrangement through the internet, albeit preposterous, fuels my romance reader heart. The idea of marrying a stranger off the internet? Deal, sign me up for this fantasy!
I've enjoyed a few books by this author so I truly jumped on this book as soon as it released.

At first and as unreali
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 “Sweet Arrangement” Stars

This was a sweet read. The concept of an arranged marriage is intriguing. To be wedded to someone that you don’t know but having the respect and faith that it will work out is scary and amazing.

Courtney Jane Salinger is tired of the dating game and decides to take a leap of faith and have herself matched and be married, sight unseen. She is someone that craves the HEA and wants it now. Josh Dalton is the faithful bartender who serves Courtney most every Friday night. H
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Katy Regnery Fans, Romance
3.5 Still Believing in The Dream Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free- It's Live
In today's world with "women doing it on their own", it is sometimes not the usual when an accomplished woman with a high powered career with no financial worries still wishing for the dream of a husband, a house in suburbia with a white picket fence, and those quoted 2.5 kids and minivan. Why would such a driven, savvy woman think this is the end all be all...

Well, she still believes in love, family and wants it to happen. S
Carmen Rae
Oh My God Katy that was pure evil. Like it hasn’t been hard enough not to scream out spoilers while reading this book and ruining the surprise of who Courtney marries you throw in a cliffhanger and I have to wait 2 freaking months to find out what is going to happen. I read those dreaded words “The End” and wondered what cruel trickery this was? But nope when I turned the page there was no just kidding, instead there was an introduction to Arrange Us and I nearly cried.

So if you read the blurb y
Isha Coleman
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Arrange Me (The Arranged Duo, #1) by Katy Regnery

Out of the frying pan into the fire. Who needs the drama of a bad reality show, with Katy Regnery waiting in the wings. Arrange Me can charm the heart right out your chest. Witty, irresistible and with the heartfelt emotion Regnery is known for, Arrange Me turns clueless into cute. Courtney is a pleasure you can't put down. I never stop looking for my next addiction and I think I've found the one.

Ang (Sizzling Pages)
**WILL NOT READ**
I cannot support an author who is comfortable with intimidating reviewers. Unfortunately, it has happened in the past and recently on Twitter. It is unnecessary, immature, mean-spirited and in extremely poor taste. Unsolicited and sarcastic comments are not going to win over fans. It's sad that some behave this way when all have a right to respectfully review and give their opinions.
Stacie
4 "Married at first sight." Stars!

This was cute, sweet, funny, and had just enough drama. When Courtney made up her mind, she was stubbornly determined. Josh was so darn sweet- a very good book boyfriend. I can't wait for the conclusion to their story. Happy reading!
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Having read and loved a previous book by the author before, I couldn’t wait to read her newest release, Arrange Me. It has an eye-catching cover and an intriguing synopsis to keep you wanting for more.

In the story we get to meet Courtney Jane Salinger, a twenty-nine-year old successful woman who has done well for herself in her career, but not so much in her love life. She is tired of hopelessly dating men who don’t see eye-to-eye with h
Kahea
***4 Stars***

This is one of those books that is all kinds of sweet and hopeful and yet frustrating as all get out all at the same time, at least it was for me, and it kept me turning the pages to see what would happen with Courtney and would she find her perfect match.

Does she??

Well, as you can see this is a duo/duet/duology...however you want to look at, we are getting more of Courtney and her journey, so I cannot confirm nor deny anything...at all. But what I will say is that I honestly lik
Kimberley C.
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This ends on a cliffhanger, which I did not know! The story of Josh and Courtney is a cute one, albeit a bit on the cheesy side. I still enjoyed it and will be getting the next one when it is released. 3.5 stars from me.
Amanda Adams Steward
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.

This book was so unique and different and refreshing. I didn’t see it going the way it did but I am so happy that it did. This is a pretty much new author for me. I’ve only read one book by her. I will warn you this is a cliffhanger which I absolutely hate only because I want it all now. I want to know how their story ends. Loved them as a couple. It’s not your usual storyline and I think that’s what I enjoyed the most. Now I can’t wait for book two!!
Michele
4 1/2 "committed" stars!

Courtney is a successful young woman who decides she is tired of the dating scene and is ready to marry and move forward with the rest of her life. So, she decides to take things into her own hands. She analyzes this “problem” like she would a project at work and decides an online matchmaking site is her best solution. Ignoring arguments from a few friends, she pays her money and signs up. She’s committed to the idea of letting the online service coordinate her “arranged
Maree Repa
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

Finding Mr Right

I was absolutely thrilled to read this amazing book, from one of me most brilliant exciting author, Katy Regnery. This wonderful contemporary tale where Courtney Jane Salinger tried out a matchmaking site to find her soul mate! I completely adored and love this most marvellous most magnificent book!

Courtney is fed up with playing the dating game. She wants marriage, children and the white picket fence. So now she’s found the answer to all her prayers and for $3
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
The story is sweet, fun and completely entertaining. As book one in a duet, this book leaves us with a cliffy ending and I can’t wait to read more.
-4.5 Stars!-

My full review:
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shelly
Y'all Katy Regnery handled this unique and unconventional storyline with the very sort of effortless grace I've come to expect from her writing. This is unlike anything she's ever written before, but at its core, it still delivered in all the areas that make this author's books so special. That is: Arrange Me was deeply romantic, beautifully written, and completely captivating.

I wasn't really sure what to expect from an arranged marriage storyline, but even so - things didn't play out exactly th
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰

ARC received for an honest review

Get away from the idiot box, and that horrible show Married At First Sight, and dive into Arrange Me.

I have seen the name Katy Regnery around book world for a long time now, however this is my first Katy Regnery read.

And what a sweet and refreshing read it is. I have been reading a lot of crime and darker stories lately, and Arrange Me is the perfect read to get me out of the darker book space.

I am sure we have all been in the same headspace as Courtney, sick of
Patricia Wonderland
"Marriage _ the certainty, the inherent partnership, the unconditional love, the promise of a sweet forever..."
How far are you willing to go to find THE one?
Katy Regnery talks about a common issue with a uncommon story.
Courtney decides to pay professionals to find her perfect match, but not just for dating him. For MARRYING him. Yes an arranged marriage, she won't meet her husband before D-day.
When i first read the blurb i expected a light romcom and i had a lot of questions. Who does that? Why
Rebecca
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Today’s dating world is not what it used to be, and while we can thank dating websites and apps for a lot of those changes, due to their ease of use and a plethora of choices, single people have also changed the dynamics of dating, swiping left or right, looking for nothing more than a one-night stand, and not settling for one woman when there seems to be a never-ending supply.

What’s the complete opposite of the dating games that Courtney Jane Salinger is no longer willing to play…how about a w
Naughty Mom Story Time
Ok, I need a time machine STAT! I can’t wait till May to find out how this Arranged Marriage turns out!!! I forgot it was a duet and when I hit that last page, I was like - Whaattt?!?!?

Courtney is one of those girls that sets her mind to something and nothing can sway her into changing it. Like many women in the real word, she’s sick of the games from the dating world. She just wants to be loved, have a committed relationship and work toward having the family she dreams about. She has a great j
Ann
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I really enjoyed this book. The concept unique and had me thinking that the idea as foreign to me does have merit. The author did a fabulous job of exploring the dynamics of arranged marriages in comparison to conventional relationships. I loved the characters of Courtney and Josh. Their relationship is different as he is a struggling playwright/bartender and she an old money wealthy financial analyst. I can't wait for book 2!
Izzie d
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Danielle
I loved this book!! I love reality TV shows and so when I read the blurb for this book, I was hooked.

Courtney is a 29-year-old woman who seems to have it all except for someone special to share it with. She is tired of the games that come along with dating and trying to find Mr. Right. She is ready to have her husband, kids, house with a white picket fence and all that without the drama of meeting someone and waiting months, if not years to see if it leads to marriage. After seeing a commercial
Sheila'S Book Corner
I am a reality tv fan and as soon as I saw the premise for this book I couldn’t wait to start reading. Arrange Me takes the idea of a show like married at first sight and runs wild with it.

“I’m getting married tomorrow. I just wanted you to know.”
I hit “Send,” then clutch my phone to my breast with white knuckles. It buzzes a moment later.
“Beautiful. Smart. Funny. Kind…and brave. He’s the luckiest guy in the world,”

Courtney is tired of the dating scene and wants to fast track to her white pi
Heidi
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who knew I'd love this as much as I do?? I loved the two characters, Courtney and Josh, and I really became invested in their lives.

Courtney is a single woman tired of dating who becomes disillusioned with the dating scene. She takes a stab at an.... unconventional way to meet someone. I really felt for her character and I applaud her for taking a chance.

Josh is a little more complicated and I worry for him. He's got the most to lose in this story and really put it all on the line for Courtney.
Tami Talbert
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! Katy Regnery has taken contemporary romance to an entirely new level with Arrange Me. She has captivated my mind, as always, with her fantastic characters and imagination. I have read every story written by Ms. Regnery without hesitation, always greatly anticipating the magical journey she will lead me on. And as expected, Arrange Me is now added to that long list of exceptional storytelling by her writing brilliance and creativity.

Ms. Regnery has completely drawn me into the world of Cour
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
Arrange Me is the perfect blend of humor and romance! While it's the first in a book duo, you're definitely given a happy ending, but with the promise of more to come in the sequel. Katy Regnery is one of my favorite authors and I highly recommend this book, especially to anyone who's been through the misery of dating, lol.

**Full review on blog**
France
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Katy has done it again! What an absolute treat this book was. Courtney is tired of the dating game and is ready to settle down. Follow her on her journey to find the love she’s looking for. My heart is full after reading this book. Katy, you have a way with words. 5 well deserved stars.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Say You Still Love Me
  • The Hookup Handbook
  • Fatal Reckoning (Fatal, #14)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • Balancing Pointe (CageVec Security, #2)
  • All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2)
  • Golden Girl
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • All Stars Fall (Seaside Pictures, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.5)
  • Bombshell
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Space (Laws of Physics, #2; Hypothesis, #2.2)
  • Boss
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Fix Her Up (Hot and Hammered, #1)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Regnery started her writing career by enrolling in a short story class in January 2012. One year later, she signed her first contract and Katy’s first novel was published in September 2013.

Now exclusively self-published, Katy claims authorship of the multi-titled Blueberry Lane Series, which follows the English, Winslow, Rousseau, Story, and Amb

The Arranged Duo (2 books)
  • Arrange Us (The Arranged Duo, #2)