Start by marking “Spell Of The Winter Wizard (Endless Quest #11)” as Want to Read:
Spell Of The Winter Wizard  (Endless Quest #11)

Spell Of The Winter Wizard (Endless Quest #11)

3.34  ·  Rating details ·  74 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Pick a path to adventure!

In Endless Quest, readers become heroes in their own fantasy quest. Fight a dragon; ride a flying carpet, or fling spells at an evil wizard. The adventure is endless and the choices are yours!

In the latest Endless Quest adventure your best friend Clarion the pegasus has been kidnapped by the Evil Blue Hag. It's up to you and your friends, a noble g
Published (first published January 1st 1984)

To ask other readers questions about Spell Of The Winter Wizard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spell Of The Winter Wizard

Johny  Pitts
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The first book I ever read. How incredible, I remember thinking, to get whisked off to a mystical winter forest AND be able to choose my own path through it. To allow a child to take part in the narrative in such a way is a gift! A great idea and a wonderful hands-on entrance into literature.
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
It was one of the first few books that I had read, and it was one of my forays into a new genre - fantasy. I was quite excited and thrilled at making my own choices to rescue someone other than myself and being so talented (at least inside the book).

Even now, when I read it, the book is as impressive as it was during my first read. But I am still not sure whether I have completed this book or not as yet!
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
This wasn't my favorite in the series when I was a kid, and it still isn't. While the choices are plentiful enough, neither the stories nor the characters are particularly engaging. Mostly it feels like a slapped-together mishmash of several ideas that are only slightly interesting, and while the cover shows a giant riding a white dragon, the story line never reaches that level of badassery.
Mar 05, 2010 rated it really liked it
I loved these sorts of "choose your own adventure" books as a kid and found this one hidden on my shelf so I decided to let it feel loved by opening it and reading through twice (a very quick read). I succeeded in rescuing the wizard and getting a happy ending, yay me! It's a cheesy yet fun one to read (if you're an adult) to just have fun with as you wonder which page to turn to and if you've made the right choice. I'll keep this around for my kids to hopefully enjoy.
Feb 12, 2013 rated it liked it
This is a good book if one needs a fix for something cute and(for those who grew up with Choose-Your-Adventure books) nostalgic. Of course, it was written for children, so do not expect much beyond it tickling your fancy, instead of being plunged into an engrossing story.
Jun 30, 2009 rated it liked it
Typical of the D&D books in the series. Lots of variety, a plot, and lots of monsters and friendly guys to meet along the way.
I am fond of the story as it is a very unique one with all the colors of a brilliant fantasy world tale.
Peregrine 12
Dec 12, 2010 rated it liked it
Give this book to an eleven-year-old you know - TODAY!
Jan 21, 2008
Jeremy Lamastus
Apr 08, 2015
Oct 26, 2007
Jan 13, 2008
rated it did not like it
Jan 16, 2016
James Duncan
Aug 01, 2015
Feb 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

Endless Quest (1 - 10 of 49 books)
  • Dungeon of Dread (Endless Quest, #1)
  • Mountain Of Mirrors (Endless Quest, #2)
  • Pillars of Pentegarn (Endless Quest, #3)
  • Return to Brookmere (Endless Quest #4)
  • Revolt Of The Dwarves (Endless Quest #5)
  • Revenge of the Rainbow Dragons (Endless Quest #6)
  • Hero Of Washington Square (Endless Quest #7)
  • Villains of Volturnus (Endless Quest #8)
  • Robbers And Robots (Endless Quest #9)
  • Circus Of Fear  (Endless Quest #10)