Start by marking “Full Court Press (Courting Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Full Court Press (Courting Love, #1)

Full Court Press

(Courting Love (The Sweetest Thing) #1)

***He’s the king on the court and will go full-court-press to get the girl.***
An enemies-to-lovers college sports romance.

As a college basketball player, I don’t chase girls – they come to me. I’m the star athlete everyone wants a piece of, with skills on the court and in the sheets.
I get what I want, when I want it.
I’m unstoppable.
Until I meet Ainsley Locker.
She doesn
Kindle Edition, 3rd Edition, 438 pages
Published March 4th 2019 by Ten28 Publishing (first published July 24th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Full Court Press, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full Court Press

Start your review of Full Court Press (Courting Love, #1)
Shannon Moore
Jul 19, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Even though this story is a longer one (in terms of kindle locations), I'm happy to say that it reads quickly. I don't have a ton of extra time these days to read so a book that can grab my attention and keep me flipping pages is definitely a bonus. There may have been a time or two where I found the story to drag, but it would then swiftly pick back up again. For the most part, reading Sweetness is smooth sailing.

I'm usually a fan of cliches, but only when used properly and with a light hand. I
Carmen Rae
Oh my god this book was so exactly what I needed I can’t even begin to get my mind around it. First I need to explain that when I saw this book a month ago I thought it sounded sweet but I kind of forgot all about it. Then it rocked up on my kindle and I wasn't really in the mood for it but I figured I had better read it. Within minutes I was hooked.

So why wasn't I in the mood for it? First I need to tell you I am in a completely basketball dominated household despite being an avid AFL fan. And
Arena♡
Dnf @55%

Not fun at all...there was no resistance on the h's part unlike what's mentioned in the blurb!
ItaPixie
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

I really liked this story,the college experience,the drama,the law-breaking and all the handsome basketball players there was very little to not like it.

Ainsley and Cade are two college students but their similarities stop at that,they can't be more different the first is serious,works two jobs and takes care of her sister,the latter is a playful athlete. They met by chance more than once,Ainsley doesn't like Cade at the first sight, he on the contrary tries to woo her straight away.
Will she fi

Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ainsley has had it tough in life and she has worked hard. Meaning she won't make it easy for the college superstar, Cade, who is desperate to win her affections. He's had it easy and all the women flock to him but Ainsley isn't like other girls and Kincaid is up for the challenge. But will one mistake lead to the end of Kincaid's easy life and make him lose his chance of ever winning Ainsley's heart?

"If I ever saw Kincaid again, I think I might be tempted to smack him in his face for being a
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Y'all know I'm all about Sports Romances and I really enjoy college centered ones, so the whole Courting Love series is right up my alley! I actually haven't read a lot of basketball romances (though I've read a few) and I enjoyed Ainsley and Cade's story. I love a book that has a male lead that is dogged (in a good way) in his pursuit of the female lead and we definitely get that with Cade. I even liked the way that Ainsley gave him the brush off for so long - though when she finally succumbed ...more
Coco.V
Feb 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/3/2018)! 💝
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Contempory, Sports Books readers, Basketball Story
Recommended to Twinsie Talk Angie J by: Sierra Hill
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Sweetness by Sierra Hill
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Clapping my hands!! I am loving these characters and different sports themes series. I haven’t read many, if any, sports theme characters so this book was awesome for me. I feel like I read more Shifter paranormal or MC books. SO this was a great an
Jennifer Pierson
Ainsley Locker hasn't an easy life growing up. With a mother diagnosed with a mental illness and won't stay on her meds, they moved around a lot. Now she has gotten her CNA license, but is continuing on with her education, in order to become a nurse. She works two jobs in order to pay for school, and take care of her younger sister, so she has no time for men, especially hot, arrogant jocks. Kincaid Griffin has the perfect life. As a college athlete, he doesn't have to chase girls, as they are a ...more
J. Nathan
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a complete sucker for reformed bad boys. The worse they are in the beginning, the better. And Cade Griffin is just that! While this book deals with some heavier underlying issues, it was all the swoon-worthy moments that really pulled me in and made this an enjoyable and entertaining new adult romance!

I stand up and slowly walk toward her until I’m standing right behind her. And I can’t help myself. Maybe it’s the booze or maybe just my natural flirtatious behavior, but I lean down so my li
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
3.85 Stars

I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

Ainsley hasn't had an easy life growing up. A Mother diagnosed with a mental illness and she wont stay on her meds, they had to move around a lot. She has a CNA license but she is continuing her studies to become a nurse. She works two jobs in order to pay for school and she takes care of her younger sister, so that doesn't mean there is a lot of time for men in her life, and especially arrogant jocks.

Kincaid Griffin has a perfect life, a colle
Sheryl C. Nash
*3.5 stars*
Michelle Austin
description

Sweetness was a great 4 star read.

Ainsley is tired of moving around with her mom and is hoping that they can finally stay in one spot. She’s currently in college, working at a restaurant and is a homecare nurse. She is also playing mom to her 15 year old sister.

Kincaid (Cade) is a basketball player who gets any woman he wants. He finds himself in a very bad predicament that could cause him his basketball career. While having breakfast with his parents he s
Gail Guerrero
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was named perfectly. It was full of sweetness. The characters were perfectly matched and had you wanting nothing but the best for them. Ainsley is a busy bee. All she did was work, do homework and take care of her sister. There was no time for anything extra especially of the male persuasion. Cade was your typical jock full of himself and thinking he could get anyone he wanted. What they went expecting was to find each other when things were at there worse.
I liked this story it was fu
Sabrina
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really cute read. Looking forward to reading Lance and Carter's story....and I'm thinking one with Van and Ky!!! ;)
Angela
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

Sweetness is the first book in The Sweetest Thing series, by Sierra Hill. It is a N.A, college sport, reformed bad boy, and all-round, delightful read.
Ainsley Locker is studying Nursing, while also juggling two jobs to be able to pay the bills and support her sister. Ainsley and her much younger sister haven’t had it easy in life- their mother’s mental health issues and having a father who doesn’t care, has resulted in a lot of instability in their lives. Moving frequently and never havin
Faith89
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout
College sports star vs good girl with a little bit of attitude. Cade is probably the stereotype entitled sports hero. Arrogant, conceited and a little annoying to those nor enraptured. He is not mean or intentionally hurtful. He is spoiled by his monied upbringing and basket success. He is a little immature and makes some questionable choices. He is very intelligent. His degree/ major is not easy. He thoughts of what he wants to do with his degree gives you an insight to his possibilities. Ainsl ...more
Andrea Thompson
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*Reviewed under new title - Full Court Press*

I love a good college-age romance. Add in some real life crap sandwich experiences, normal young adult angst and a sports flavor and I'm all in!

Andrea Thompson
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it

Ainsley and Cade are a pretty standard opposites attract couple, and he's working pretty hard in the beginning to be really unlikeable! But he's a genuine nice guy, sweet, handsome and has a tendency to grow on a girl. Ainsley is dealing with a lot in her life, and their experience levels are a great counterbalance to one another. The twists and turns we
Jeanne Richardson
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book I've read written Sierra Hill; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Karen
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've found this author gives a little more than many of the other sports romance writers. I found this story to remind us that we all have struggles. How we face them is important. We learn about mental illness, homelessness, college basketball, and elder care. It felt real.

Cade was a real douche in the beginning. I couldn't believe him. He came along way in his growth by loving Ainsley. Good read.
Michelle Krystel
Provided by author for honest review. This is my very first book by sierra, and it was truly a delight. I liked Cade instantly as well as Ainsley. I love how Cade never gave up the chase. From going to a one and done kind of man. To constantly perusing a girl was quite amazing to see. Not all jocks are alike. To for example van. He seems like he is the perfect guy. Longtime girlfriend that's amazing to witness. As for Cade men can change when they want to. And Cade has. Proven that.
Martha Sweeney
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE finding books with my name in it (first or last) and this was the first one. Wahoo! This was a sweet (pun intended) and fun read. It's DEFINITELY a MUST READ for any romance book lover.

I had the honor of meeting the lovely Sierra at a book signing event recently and she is the sweetest too (pun intended)! I'm looking forward to read more by my new, fellow author friend.
Lisa H
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ainsley is awesome
. She’s working hard to improve her life, moving on from a bad past and working with senior citizens. She’s got no time for Cade, who’s nothing but trouble.

Cade makes spectacularly bad decisions. Like college career ending poor choices. In his car with a random girl.

He’s into Ainsley. Can he man up?

Christa
Jul 07, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, freebie-read
DNF 81%
Elizabeth Presley
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everyone needs a good sexy book in there life and this one is it was as well vary written and also were the characters i will be telling other about this book Thank you for the opportunity to read this book and to review this book with my opinion

Lauren
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Basketball is for lovers.

This first book in Sierra Hill’s The Sweetest Thing series is a lovely story about Cade, a college basketball star who got in a little trouble with the law when he met Ainsley,a girl that works hard for everything she has and is fighting to make sure her sister has everything she needs. A lovely story about a couple fighting against the odds to find each other.
Amanda R
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, romance, 2016
Thanks to the author for giving me a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review!

I had a hard time getting into this book and I think it has to do with Cade. He started out arrogant and just awful. I was like ew I hope he doesn't end up with Ainsley, she already as a hard life.

Ainsley deals with a lot in her daily life the addition of a boy that may not be worth it would mess things up. She has a bi-polar addict mother and a little sister she's always there for. She works two jobs and goes
Elizabeth Horbaczek
This book was given to me for an honest review

4 stars

This is such a sweet romance. It has everything you need in a romance that you want to feel good about. Of course you have your bit of family drama and little scoffs here and there, but it is definitely a great read. Ainsley is such a great lead. She needs to take care of her sister because her mother has some issues, she deals with during this book. She has so much on her plate and she isn't looking for anything else. The strength this woman
LLEP  Book Blog
Jul 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*** 2 Reviews Below ***

This is the first book I've read by Ms. Hill and I have to say, I'll be looking for more of hers to dig my teeth into!

Sweetness is just that - truly a sweet book about two young adults from different worlds who find themselves attracted. She's got a plate full of responsibilities including a younger sibling, a mom who is definitely not all there, and two jobs. He's a college basketball star who made a bad decision.

While I'm not usually into "college" stories, this one dre
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Swinging Strike (Cessna U Wildcats #1)
  • Bump and Run (Bad Baller, #1)
  • In the Pocket (Virginia Valley University #1)
  • Cold and Broken (The Titans of Founder's Ridge, #1)
  • The Jock (North Woods University #6)
  • The Assist (Smart Jocks, #1)
  • Home Run Baby (Bad Baller, #3)
  • No Paine No Gain (The Treehouse Boys #2)
  • Dirty Player
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey, #2)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Hatemates
  • Hard As Steel (The Treehouse Boys #1)
  • Texting Titan: A Second Chance, College Football Romance
  • Hendrix
  • Stud: A College Football Romance
  • Tackle (Boston Terriers #4)
  • Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #1)
Sierra Hill wrote her first full-length romance after a corporate acquisition led her to a stint of unemployment, offering her some quality writing time.

She loves writing about the fictional characters that live in her brain who constantly shout for their own love story to be told.

Sierra resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of twenty years and her long-haired, German Shepherd. She i

Courting Love (The Sweetest Thing) (5 books)
  • The Rebound (Courting Love, #2)
  • Pivot (Courting Love, #3)
  • Sweet Disaster (The Sweetest Thing #4)
  • Jump Shot (Courting Love, #5)

News & Interviews