Start by marking “Cold Conspiracy (Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding #3)” as Want to Read:
Cold Conspiracy (Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding #3)

Cold Conspiracy

(Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding #3)

The body count is mounting.

And a deputy is the killer's next target.

Capturing the Ice Cold Killer is the greatest challenge Eagle Mountain has ever seen. Thankfully, Deputy Jamie Douglas is determined to see justice done. Nate Hall is visiting for a wedding, and the vacationing lawman is more than willing to help. As a blizzard ravages the town, keeping every
Published September 17th 2019 by Harlequin Intrigue

To ask other readers questions about Cold Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Conspiracy

Start your review of Cold Conspiracy (Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding #3)
Storme
Thank you NetGalley and Harlequin for the advanced review copy. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Book three in the series. How do I not pay attention and end up in the middle of a series all the darn time? Who knows? I think I just get too excited for the romance and intrigue I just can’t help myself when it comes to requesting these books on NetGalley. Seriously, someone needs to stop me.

Jamie works as a sheriff deputy and Nate just moved back to work as a wildlife officer. Whe
Caz
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aar, arc, mystery-thriller
I've given this a D+ at AAR.

When I first started reviewing for All About Romance, I reviewed mostly historical romance - which has always been my favourite genre – and added in the odd romantic suspense title here and there for a bit of variety.  These days I read a lot more RS, although most of it is m/m, as I have found only a small number of authors (Loreth Anne White and Rachel Grant, to name but two) who can successfully (and consistently) combine both romance and suspense into a satisfying m/
Susan
Very good second chance romance amid the growing challenge of stopping a serial killer. Jamie is the newest deputy in Eagle Mountain. She returned to her hometown when her parents were killed so that she could care for her special needs sister, Donna. She is as determined as the rest of the department to find and stop the killer. Nate also recently returned to Eagle Mountain after seven years away. He is a wildlife officer assisting with the investigation.

Jamie and Nate were a couple
Book Him Danno
Aug 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Cold Conspiracy lacks any type of well conspiracy. It lacks focus and honestly reads like a life time TV show. It lacks connection back ground for who what where when and why ther characters do what they are doing. Villains are easy to figure out and lack any focus. Their killing make little since and focus.

The entire story lack forces even for a Harlequin Intrigue romance novels.

Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher Harlequin Intrigue for the advance copy of Cindi Mye
Books and Spoons
Not only the case of the serial killer(s) getting edgier with each new victim, now they are targeting the people in the force and their families, and that puts the tale into another level of intensity.
Deputy Jamie Douglas has a lot on her plate. She's the guardian of her younger sister who has developmental issues, she is the female deputy of the police force, an avalanche has cut the roads off to the town, and her ex is visiting the town, stuck cause the snow...
Jamie is a tough, capable, cari
Jessica Figueroa
Deputy Jamie is juggling between watching her sister with special needs and working on capturing the Ice Cold Killer with the help of Nate Hall. With the blizzard covering evidence and also keeping everyone in town including the killer things are getting tough but they will do everything in their power to capture the killer before he strikes again.

This book was just what I needed today! I was in the mood for a mystery suspense type of book and this book was perfect for that. I loved
Shirley Linn
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cold Conspiracy was another great read in this amazing series. It had non stop intrigue, suspense and danger. It has a great cast of characters and a suspenseful storyline. I can't wait to read the next book.
Harlequin Books
Categories
Suspense, Action & Adventure Romance, Thriller, Romantic Suspense

Miniseries
Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding
Maryann Fox
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series keeps reader on the edge

Last book of the series out 11/1: pre ordered
Harlequin Books
Categories
Suspense, Action & Adventure Romance, Thriller, Romantic Suspense

Miniseries
Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding
Marcie Robinson
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The hunt for the Ice Cold Killer continues in “Cold Conspiracy”, book three in the Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding miniseries.

Wildlife officer Nate Hall is set on protecting Deputy Jamie Douglas and rekindling their relationship that ended seven years ago.
Jamie wants to catch the person who is killing women in her hometown of Eagle Mountain and has no time for romance. Or so she tells herself.
Nate and Jamie work together searching for clues as to the k
Loretta
Aug 30, 2019
Jill
Jennifer Johnson
Sep 04, 2019

• Risk Everything (A Bree and Tanner Thriller #4)
  • Cornered at Christmas
  • Driving Force
  • Ransom at Christmas
  • Marshal on a Mission (American Armor #2)
  • Constant Risk (A Bree and Tanner Thriller #3)
  • Colton Family Showdown
  • Deadly Texas Reunion (Colton 911)
  • Wanted by the Marshal (American Armor #1)
  • Murdered in Conard County
  • The Safest Lies (A Winchester, Tennessee Thriller Book 4)
  • Calculated Risk (A Bree and Tanner Thriller #1)
  • Full Force (Declan’s Defenders Book 3)
  • Tangled Threat
  • Colton's Secret Investigation
  • Warning Shot (Protectors at Heart, #3)
  • Unmasking the Shadow Man
  • Her Detective's Secret Intent (Where Secrets Are Safe, #16)
Pseudonym: Cynthia Sterling

Cindi Myers worked as a newspaper reporter, travel agent and medical clinic manager before turning to writing full time. She's written both historical and contemporary romance, as well as dozens of short stories and nonfiction articles. Cindi thinks writers have the best job in the world.

Former president of San Antonio Romance Authors, Cindi is a member of R

Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding (4 books)
  • Ice Cold Killer (Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding #1)
  • Snowbound Suspicion (Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding #2)
  • Snowblind Justice (Eagle Mountain Murder Mystery: Winter Storm Wedding #4)