Start by marking “Plague” as Want to Read:
Plague

Plague

Professor Mitch Pine knows all too well the history of epidemics, so the startling new information he’s discovered has him racing to the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta. Mitch has uncovered a startling pattern: dramatic environmental changes always occurred prior to devastating outbreaks, and current climate change may be such a catalyst. But before his plane lands,

Published April 1st 2019 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about Plague, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plague

Traci Abramson
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating and compelling, Plague is a trail of addictive bread crumbs you can't wait to follow. With an intricately designed plot and incredible detail, Gregg Luke has woven his finest novel yet. Plague is definitely this year's must-read novel.
Cathy
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like to be a little scared when I know that I’m safe at home. I love the way this author makes his books so suspenseful. The reader never knows what will be coming next. And it’s just so well done!

I loved everything about one! I loved the way the characters are in this one. Mitch is great. And the way he’s basically kidnapped is so crazy. I can’t even imagine that kind of thing happening in real life.

I liked that in this one, the reader sees through several characters point of view. You see th
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Author Gregg Luke has such a creepy, creative mind and I mean that in the best way. His books always make me wonder how he comes up with such crazy ideas. I would scare myself trying to come up with the things he writes about in his books!

I have to say that out of all of this author's books (that I've read), this was probably one of the least intense and fast paced. It progressed slowly and lacked some of the intense forward momentum I've come to know in most of his other books. Things picked u
Katie W
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery-suspense
Mitch's trip to the CDC turns terrifying when he's "kidnapped" and taken on a scavenger hunt around the world. He's made some interesting conclusions, but what he discovers along the way is startling. He assistant is also being held hostage and the story goes back and forth between these two settings in this race against time.

There were times when the scientific jargon was over my head or didn't capture my full attention, but this story of predicting a future plague was fascinating and at times,
Christina
Mar 30, 2019
Sydney
From page one, author Gregg Luke has readers gripping the edge of their seats. The intense suspense of the story picks up in the first chapter and doesn’t slow down until the last page is turned. Not only is there suspense though, there is a romance element. Readers will anticipate the thrill from turn of every page in this intense romantic suspense novel. This is a story that will keep readers up late past their bedtime wondering what will happen next.

Genre: contemporary, romance, suspense
Melissa
Apr 18, 2019
Mekayla
Apr 18, 2019
Gregg Luke is a practicing pharmacist. He received his medical training at the University of Utah. He has been writing since he could put pen to paper. He enjoys medical thrillers and is one of the first to work this genre into the LDS market.