Start by marking “Vibrational Medicine: New Choices for Healing Ourselves” as Want to Read:
Vibrational Medicine: New Choices for Healing Ourselves

Vibrational Medicine: New Choices for Healing Ourselves

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  371 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
The original comprehensive guide to energetic healing with a new preface by the author and updated resources.

More than 125,000 copies sold.

Explores the actual science of etheric energies, replacing the Newtonian worldview with a new model based on Einstein's physics of energy.

Summarizes key points at the end of each chapter to help the serious student absorb and retai
Published June 1st 1996 by Bear & Company (first published September 29th 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Vibrational Medicine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vibrational Medicine

Emilie Leming
Oct 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all
Originally read in 1996-7, I was privileged to meet & speak w/the author, Dr. Richard Gerber. I have a personally autographed copy & he is one of the most fascinating people I have ever met. He ties together so many concepts, beliefs & truths one simply must read it to appreciate it. My copy is all marked up w/notations & I still dip into it regularly... a must-own & read over as needed. Many thanks, Dr. Gerber.
Jeanne
Sep 09, 2007 rated it really liked it
The dozens of notes I've made throughout this book attest to how provocative I found it. Gerber's diagrams and charts were helpful to me. In fact, there are several I have pulled out for use with clients.

Of all the books I've read on energy medicine so far, this is one of the most valuable ones to me, and it is already 20 years old. I am eager to read the newer ones to see how the knowledge base has expanded.
Larrybemail
Dec 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I picked this up years ago after I became interested in eastern medicine to help with doe of my energy/anxiety issues. This is a great book on alternative healing therapies including acupuncture and some other stuff. It's quite interesting and has a lot history on techniques both new and old. It just goes to show you Western medicine doesn't know everything
Michael Weaver
A great primer in the science of biophotonics (photoluminescence and chemiluminescence) presents a splendid transition from the Newtonian concept of health to the quantum wholeness model complete with a excellent resource guide and diagram’s. A must read.
Cam
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My copy of this book is so completely annotated and dog-eared!! So much information in this brilliant work!! Highly recommend if you have any interest in alternate or complementary healthcare.
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely intriguing scientific evidence to support the often sneered upon methodology of working with and proving the existence of energetic bodies and energetic healing. It goes to show that things your logical mind rolls its eyes at and write off without investigating can be extremely worthwhile and plausible if only you have an open mind. He lays this book as a foundation for which hopefully other doctors or researchers can build upon. Unfortunately, he died in 2007 (I believe that year) so ...more
Rachel
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Excellent read. Although I believe in the new age arts I am still very logical and often have a hard time reconciling the two. Richard Gerber went back to the science, which I just happened to complete my education in, and connected the two. Quantum physics explains so much of the energy around us and how it connects us all. In this book the left and right side of my brain finally found common ground.
Teresa
Aug 15, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Richard Gerber takes difficult subject matter and makes it easy to understand. Each topic builds on the next. I've listened to the audio book of this as well. If you're interested in alternative medicine, you'll enjoy this book. I've read many other books as a result of becoming interested in specific topics covered in this book.
Carol
Oct 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Explanations of healing modalities that are based on energies, energy medicine. Excellent reference. Audio tapes by the author on this subject are much easier to grasp than reading the book. Both are excellent, though.
Lisa Kessig
Interesting subject matter, but I find it a bit dry. I need read it a bit at a time. I still have not finished it.
Raúl
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: essay
Es lo mejor que vais a encontrar de esta temática.Un libro que es todo un clásico .25 años editándose lo avalan.
Heiki Eesmaa
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty shaky but fun.
Shasha
Mar 08, 2016 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
You may wonder why I'm reading 3 books at once? Crystal Healer's Course, OF COURSE!!!
Rivka Levy
great book, but quite techie and for my own personal taste, too much emphasis on lost atlantis, which took away from the concrete scientific basis for energy medicine it contains.
Kathy Bardot
Jul 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read!
Carol Ann
Jan 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this book several times because its that good. Focus on healing with alternative therapies
Nashreen
May 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
Basic handbook for my Kinesiology and Reiki studies
MaryKim
Oct 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been introduced recently to the power and use of crystals and found this book one of the best as far as explaining just what they can do and why....
Tasha Rein
Jun 05, 2008 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
there is so much more out there than our conditioned western medicine
Brian
Jul 30, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Packed full of fascinating stuff. If you like the ideas of subtle energies, and mind-matter-spirit interaction, this is a great book.
Douglas
Aug 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow. a heavy left brain read. But the subject matter did a lot to endorse my beliefs about our abilities to create and heal with energy and our vibrational fields, auras.
Hotske
Apr 09, 2013 added it
A good overview of assorted energy therapies, including lots of fascinating evidence-based speculation on the "how" of it all.
Kim
interesting but dry, dry, dry...yawn, yawn, sleepy yawn.
Supriya
May 24, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read for anyone studying energy medicine.
Joshua
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was ok
May be a little outdated, but it's an interesting read.
Rolan Gregg
Slightly hard to follow and sometimes not enough supporting details for main theories but intriguing so far. Half-way through.
Christine
Apr 11, 2009 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating background on alternative therapies available today.
Beth
Jen
Jul 07, 2017
  • The Way of Qigong: The Art and Science of Chinese Energy Healing
  • Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing
  • Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao: The Taoist Secret of Circulating Internal Power
  • In Tune with the Infinite
  • Energy Medicine: Use Your Body's Energies
  • The Majesty of Calmness
  • The Chakras (Quest Book)
  • The Self-Healing Cookbook:  Whole Foods To Balance Body, Mind and Moods
  • Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System As a Path to the Self
  • The Transcendent Unity of Religions
  • The Web That Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine
  • Energetic Boundaries: How to Stay Protected and Connected in Work, Love, and Life
  • Joy's Way, A Map for the Transformational Journey: An Introduction to the Potentials for Healing with Body Energies
  • The Mystic Heart: Discovering a Universal Spirituality in the World's Religions
  • Complete Yoga Book