Start by marking “Make Me Bad” as Want to Read:
Make Me Bad

Make Me Bad

A full-length STANDALONE romantic comedy from USA TODAY bestselling author R.S. Grey.

I was issued a warning: stay away from Ben Rosenberg.

As Clifton Cove’s resident “king”, he thinks he’s entitled to anyone and anything.

The trouble is, I’ve spent my whole life following the rules and playing it safe. I know what it feels like to be the good girl. I’m the police chief
Published March 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Bad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Bad

Start your review of Make Me Bad
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Make Me Bad is a brand new stand alone romance by R.S. Grey. This author’s books never fail to brighten my world just a little bit. Her characters always bring on all the warm and fuzzies and always make me smile.

Madison Hart is the librarian for the children’s section of the library in Clifton Cove, Texas. Her father is Chief of Police and her brother is on the force. Both are extremely over protective. Madison still lives with her father so she can cook for him and look after him. She is a rul
Warda
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
More! I wanted more!!! I feel like this book needed to be a good 50 to 100 pages longer! I feel so deprived right now.
I don't know whether that is my obsession talking or actual reason coming through.
There was room there for growth there which I felt wasn't utilised. I always prefer it when we go into detail of the character's past and how that has impacted them now. It was just touched upon, but I just wanted more.

Keyword of this damn review: MORE!

But goodness, when they got together, my heart
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I’ve been out of high school for over a decade and here I stand, feeling like I’m eighteen again. This whole thing feels wrong. She’s the innocent little librarian and I’m apparently the last man on earth her father wants her to be talking to. I guess everyone has a little rebel inside them.

MAKE ME BAD is a sweet and sexy romantic comedy with characters you are sure to fall in love with. This is a forbidden romance filled with tons of laugh o
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

Let me start by saying that I'm a HUGE R.S Grey fan. I've read a lot of her books and I've loved a lot of her books. They're always smart and witty and charming, and they always win me over. But Make Me Bad was... God, MY MOST FAVORITE BOOK OF HERS TO DATE! It made me feel like I was going to burst with all the dreamy, romantic, sweet, and tender feels it brought to life. I'm giddy as I sit to write this review. I mean...

THE SWOON. THE SWEET. THE SEXY. THE FEELS.

OH, THE FREAKING FEELS.
Radd Reader
“It should come as no surprise that I’ve held on to that blue birthday candle, the one that first gave me the courage to change my life.”

Characters
Ben (31, lawyer): he comes from money. The town has a chip on their shoulder about his family and views him as privileged and spoiled. But he doesn’t view himself that way, and neither did I. His mother had dementia and that's caused him to be skeptical about taking a chance on love as he sees the pain of being left behind. He’s a fantastic hero a
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This was THE BEST. I seriously LOVED Make Me Bad. Everything about it was light and fun and just... ughhhh.... DELICIOUS. This book had a decidedly different vibe than the last few RS Grey books I've read and while I loved it just as much, I also appreciated how refreshing it felt. I can't get enough of the love/hate dynamic Grey often crafts around her characters, but Make Me Bad was more of a slow burning friends to lovers type of story and it was EVERYTHING. I can't even tell you how much I l ...more
Dali
R.S. Grey’s latest romance is a cute and sweet slow burn that blends a quirky sense of humor with off the charts chemistry.

Madison is an extremely sheltered 25 year old virgin, the police chief’s daughter and a children’s librarian who is tired of her rule abiding, boring life and jumps at the opportunity to change all that when Clifton Cove’s resident bad boy is set to do volunteer work at the library. Madison had been warned about the rich, off-limits, devastatingly gorgeous Ben Rosenberg, bu
Jayme
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of R.S. Grey's books. I totally adore her heroes and these stories. They have great humor and such warmth, that only she can create for me. At least I did not find another author who does this for me. Make me bad is another book I just love to read as asap. So I did it.

About a book: Maddie is a good girl. One day she decided to go a bit on the wild side, so when she find the opportunity she take it seriously. There came the hero who is know as a bad boy in the town. At last he w
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Just when I think I couldn’t love RS Grey’s books any more than I already do, she comes out with one like Make Me Bad and proves me completely wrong. Not only is it adorable and charming and cute, but it also checks all of the boxes I love in a romantic comedy: a delectable slow burn, tons of witty banter, a sweet and charismatic hero, and a heroine you can picture being best friends with in real life.

Madison is a 25-year-old children’s librarian who wishes for more excitement in her predictabl
Ashley
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Reviewed on: Ashes Books & Bobs.

The queen of fast, fun reads is back with her latest book, Make Me Bad, and I'm almost positive book lovers everywhere are going to adore Madison. For me, she was Grey's most relatable heroine yet! Book lover, check! In bed by eight, check! She's clearly so awesome, she could be my clone. This ended up being my first of two books in a row with a librarian as the main character. Yes, please! Not only is Madison a librarian, but R.S. Grey takes every book fantasy we
sofia ☾
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
you could say ben has had everything handed to him on a silver plate; from living in the rich part of town to attending the best schools, he feels like he’s entitled to anyone and anything.

as for madison, she’s the police chief’s daughter and works at the local library. and she is tired of playing by the rules. at the age of 27, she’s still living at her father’s house and has never been in a relationship, but that’s about to change.

after an incident, ben must do 100 hours of community service a
Tianna✸loves books✸
Honestly I’m BORED.
Just can’t get into this.
And I’m getting a feeling that I have read all this before.
It’s the same old things. Nothing new.

Maybe it’s just me.

Skimming, Skimming and finally DNFing.
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
Cute, easy, light, fun story... as most R.S. Grey books are.
I just didn't care for the h so much in this book.
The 25 year old who is still treated and acts like a high schooler... no thanks.
Loved Ben... just not so much Madison.
• Lisa •
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book: Make me bad

Author: RS Grey

Chatty romance book thoughts:
If you’ve ever had the chance to read an RS Grey romance, you’ll know that it’s a hard task to not fall under her spell. Over the years I’ve rarely missed a release from this rom com genius and it’s been wonderful to see her author dreams and hard work pay off. This book right here is exactly why I love romance so much, I was able to be sucked into a world of swoon and sweet and there was nowhere else I’d rather be than wrapped up in
Miftahul
May 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Make Me Bad is a cute romcom where Madison the heroine is a 25 yr old virgin who lives with her “over protective” dad and brother...but she wants to be bad. And thats when she gets rescued by Ben and he is trouble. Her dad and brother hates Ben, but she offers him a deal where he has to teach her how to live her life to the fullest and in exchange she ll give him an opportunity to volunteer in the library she works.

My first RS grey book which was “anything you can do” was a big no no but then i
Kathy K.
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a nice change from the heavier, more intense books that I have been reading lately. A romance that goes from acquaintances to friends to lovers. There isn’t a vast amount of sex. Just the right amount to fit in with this PG rated romance. A nice HEA wraps it all up.
SHIRLEY ♡
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, fake-dating
R. S Grey never disappoints!
sabah™
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is the cutest thing i've read in a while. Ben and Madison are everything.
EmBibliophile
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
4 stars

Madison is finally here and looking like an angle.
An angle, I reminded myself, who’s decided to fall.

First of all I really like the book cover theme that r.s grey do for her book. Secondly, I really really like and enjoy her books. This book was short, simple, and sweet. This is a book that will definitely brighten your mood.

Madison hart is a 25 years old librarian. She’s the chief’s daughter, and the sister of a police officer, who lives a more than ordinary life. Even though she’s a ma
Shayna
“𝚂𝚘, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚔𝚜?”
“𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧?”
“𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎...𝚢𝚘𝚞’𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐—𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜, 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎, 𝚎𝚝𝚌.”
“𝐘𝐨𝐮’𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬.”

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗱 was OH SO GOOD! R.S. Grey absolutely NAILS the rom-com game EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I haven’t read a book I didn’t absolutely devour in one sitting. I haven’t met a character that I didn’t immediately fall head over heels in love with. Everything
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 08, 2019 rated it liked it
3 😒 ⭐️s

When I read the synopsis I was excited to read this story. However when I finished reading, my enthusiasm was gone, and didn’t enjoyed it as much as I wanted.
It didn’t have any sparkles, as if it was colourless...
Eli
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-2020
?

I'm in love with them truly, they were too perfect and their relationship was so cute I'm just sooo in love
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How many times can I say the R.S. Grey is the queen of rom-com? Pretty much every review I wrote for her stories...this one had me falling hard for...Madison! I loved it. Cute, heartfelt, love and friendship at its best. A simple love story that held my heart through till the end.

FULL REVIEW ---> Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick fun easy read.
I love R.S Grey.💛👌🏼
Maybe not one of my favourites from her but still an okay book.
Michelle
5 Stars!
Another awesome book by RS Grey!! She’s defiantly on my automatically one click list! I just love her books!

I loved this one! Madison was very funny and Ben was super duper hot! I loved that it was a slow burn and I really felt their connection.

Can’t wait for more books from this women:))
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I don't think I have loved an R. S. Grey story like this since The Fortunate Ones. Holy Crap, did I laugh. I laughed so hard I had to hold my stomach. Madison is legit my spirit animal. In particular, her sarcastic inner monologue is what dreams are made of. I loved her and Ben together and just how deliciously funny this story was!! Make Me Bad was pure 5 star romcom gold!!

When Madison Hart decides that for her twenty fifth birthday she just really really wants to be bad, she decides that town
Kate
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn't think any book by R.S. Grey would top "Anything You Can Do" but this one just might.

If I had to name one weakness of mine when it comes to romance, it would surely have to be one half of a pairing (a guy if it's f/m ship) falling fast and hard for the other one.

This story definitely satisfied this particular craving of mine. Not only was Madison's and Ben's relationship cute as hell, but also Ben was so freaking smitten that it honestly made me giddy as I read.

Which is the best thing e
Bookphenomena (Micky)
2.5 stars of meh.

Sometimes Rachel Grey’s books work for me with that quick, satisfying read but this one lingered, reading a bit here and there for a few weeks. I started on audio but got bored after a few hours, moved over to ebook but that didn’t help. It took some skimming to get to the end and now I can’t exactly remember what the book was about but I think that rating is my general feeling.
Bindi Boo
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun and light and everything romantic *swoon*
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
“Eli! Ahem, Eli!”
I turn to see a short elderly woman holding a book outstretched toward the guy talking my ear off.
“Eli,” she says, tone stern, chin raised. “This book has a tear right down the first page. I think it’s only fair that I get to keep it—for free.”
I turn back in time to see Eli roll his eyes. “That’s the fifth book this month. Mrs. Taylor, if you keep tearing up our books, we’re going to cut up your library card.”

That’s it. I can now say without a doubt that if you’re looking for
Turning Pages At ...: Make Me Bad by R. S. Grey 33 22 Apr 29, 2019 02:06PM

• Diary of a Bad Boy
  • Marriage for One
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • My Life in Shambles
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Rock Bottom Girl
  • The Break-Up Bet
  • The Trouble With Love
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)
  • Huge Deal (21 Wall Street, #3)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • The Consequence of Falling
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • Imperfect Match
  • Faking Ms. Right (Dirty Martini Running Club #1)
R.S. Grey is the USA Today bestselling author of fourteen novels, including THE FORTUNATE ONES. She loves books, chocolate, reality TV, and cold weather. She lives in Texas with her husband, daughter, and two dogs. Visit her at rsgrey.com.

Instagram: @AuthorRSGrey