Start by marking “Striker (K19 Security Solutions Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Striker (K19 Security Solutions Book 6)

Striker (K19 Security Solutions Book 6)

Torn between love and duty . . . .
Former CIA agent and K19 Security Solutions partner, Griffin "Striker" Ellis is lovestruck when he meets the alluring and irresistible Aine McNamara at her sister's wedding. But when tragedy hits, Striker knows that beginning something with Aine is impossible.

As tensions heighten in South America, Striker is forced to track the Islamic
Published April 22nd 2019 by Sparrow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Striker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Striker

Dawn Herrera
Shelves: favorites, reviews
Striker is a great story with adventure, suspense, some secrets and definitely some love. Heather Slade has given us another fantastic story to add to the K19 Security Solution series, this is an emotional story that will have you hooked and not wanting to put this book down till the very last word. The characters are well written and they are strong and intriguing. Striker a partner in K19 Security Solutions and former CIA agent is headed to a meeting with the others in K19 Security to discuss ...more
Claudia
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Striker" is another of the K19 Security series, former military, who work together for a private security company, but still doing the same they did in their military career. The series is about them finally finding a partner to balance the life they lead. For those who already have read some of the later books of K19, they have seen the beginning of this story. Striker meeting Aine at her sister's wedding.
But as the political situation is heating up there is not much time for Striker to spend
Madm007
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So glad to finally, finally get Striker and Aine's story! After getting titillated wbw by these 2 when they met at Ava and Razor's wedding, I can now sigh.
This was no easy journey and my feelings went up and down the emotional meter. A lot!
Striker in my opinion was wrong lol, and I had to side with Aine on this, as age certainly didn't make him smarter. Their HEA was OH so worth all the angst I went thru when I wasn't sure what was going to happen next.
Ms. Slade is certainly very good at keepi
Rachel
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This, the 6th novel in the 'K19 Security Services' series, is a superb installment. With, as expected from Heather Slade, outstanding characters, wonderful interactions and the metaphorical bite of adventure, this is a great romantic read.

Readers not familiar with Ms Slade's work, could read this book as a stand alone novel to get the gist of the series, but read in order the story-line has more impact. The interactions between charismatic characters brings deep emotions from the reader's subco
Teri
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahh Striker he isn’t a favorite of all of the teams members and right now because of him and Aina he how has a few more he has fallen out of favor with. They are a couple who love and love deep but he’s making decisions on his own that concern them both. T may be their job to keep secrets but we all know from their past that they don’t do well with keeping secrets from the women they love. Of course this author doesn’t just have on plot going on so brace yourself. As always it’s gonna be a read ...more
Kathi
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Emotional, and Fabulous Story in the K19 series!!

Note: These are best read in order…. They are all excellent stories – you will *want* to read them all.
Striker walked away from a relationship with Aine. He had his reasons. But Aine’s twin is married to his teammate so they are going to run into each other again and again.

Fighting to make the world a better place. Trying to do what is right for the love of his life, those around Striker can still see he is still in love with her. Aine has tr
Cheryl Sanders
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 6 in the K-19 Security Solutions series and it features Griffin “Striker” Ellis and Aine McNamara. The wedge between these two broke my heart. I could feel the love emanating from the pages. Almost every time they caught each others eyes, mine filled with tears. The longing I could feel coming off both of them was heartbreaking. The reasons Striker had for doing what he did was soul-crushingly sad. I did feel bad for Stuart though because he really is a good guy. Tara, on the other ...more
Tracey
OMG! What an intense romance! 💞💓💞

Griffin "Striker" is a focused man who pushed the woman he loved away for her own protection but that doesn't mean it was an easy decision. He's still in love with her but he has his reasons for believing they can't work. Anna, on the other hand, thinks that it's all her fault that he pushed her away. But now, they have the chance to be open and honest with each other... about everything and each other. 💕💗🔥💕

This is one emotional romance that with take you through
Debbie Caswell
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better with every book and the great thing is we get to see past couples in every book as this series progresses

They where a couple but Striker a partner in The K19 security couple is making decisions on behalf of him and Aina (We met them in Mistletoe) without consulting her or even getting her input. He hasn't just annoyed her and broken her heart but he has also put quite a few members of his team off side Aine has decided to move on and is now dating a plumbe
CarolKat
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved seeing Aine and Striker in Mistletoe, they were so good together. Now something has happened and Striker has called it off.

Aine was heartbroken but has moved on, although she doesn't believe she will ever love anyone the way she loves Striker.

With a meeting Yachats, Striker is trying to figure out how he can keep away from her. In spite of the fact he ended things, he still loves her and wants her to be happy.

Now all is not well, not with Aine's new relationship and certainly not with th
Sheila Lee
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another book in the K19 series by Heather Slade and is the story of Griffin, aka Striker, and Aine. Their romance has hit a shoal, resulting in their breakup. Aine is struggling but has begun dating again. When Striker and she meet again after 8 months apart, it appears that neither is happy. Although Striker broke up with Aine, his eyes are always seeking hers.
This book is so much more than a romance. The K19 members suddenly are caught in South American political turmoil which culmina
Viper Spaulding
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic K19 action romance!

We got the first part of Striker and Aine's romance last year in Mistletoe, but here we get the whole enchilada! Wow - what a story! There's the usual tense action and suspense - there's never a dull moment for the K19 crew - but the emotional impact is off the charts! Aine is far tougher than she first appeared, and Striker really had to work to make things right.

This entire series is just about perfect, and you don't want to miss this latest installment. W
Eileen McCall
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Griffin ‘Striker’ Ellis and Aine McNamara have been an item, but he ended it suddenly. Although Aine is trying to move on with her life, Stiker seems to be stuck – looks like Aine is his ‘one’, but why did he break up with her? While the K-19 guys are following the trail of a terrorist through Columbia and back to the Middle East, Striker is put into contact with Aine on a nearly daily basis. With this ongoing mission and many of the K-19 families coming and going, there is tension and suspense ...more
Ann Holden
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book six in this series and although it is not necessary to read the previous books, it makes things much easier to understand if you have. This story is a little different than the others. It has less action and more of the romance I expect in these books. There are some incorrect word choices i.e. corroboration instead of collaboration. I read the sentence several times to be sure I was clear on what was intended. Hello editors?? The words may look the same but for sure don’t mean the ...more
Penny Ellgass
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the K-19 series, each book ties in with the others but can be read as a Stand alone.
This book brings up issues for Striker that cripple him emotionally. He makes decisions with out info needed, but continues to be fully functional at work.
Aine is trying to move on and live her life. She spends a lot of time helping her sister with her infant son.
The K-19 family continues to grow and change as they stay family and welcome new babies to the family.
Action packed, great characters, fun, sad
Paula
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading Striker . It is such a well written story . Striker loves Aine so much the news he received causes him to break off their relationship in his mind heis protecting her . Aine is devastated by his actions .She tries to move on but he is always right there in her heart , mind , and in person . This is a fantastic story . The characters are wonderful . It is Suspenseful , intriguing , an emotional story , an all out fabulous story . I highly recommend taking the time to read ...more
Kelly
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fast paced, exciting, heart breaking story in the K-19 series. Each book works as a stand-alone but you’ll get more if you read the series in order since there is an overall story arc and you get to catch up with previously written about characters.

This is Striker and Aine’s story. They are really good together but Striker leaves and Aine must carry on. Now they’ve come back together. Will things be different this time?

I fairly recently discovered this author and I continue to be impress
Sharon
Apr 18, 2019 rated it liked it
I have read a couple of this series but not all of them and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one. Each book focuses on a different couple so it’s not imperative that you read them all. That being said, the characters appear in numerous books in the series, so I’m sure reading the entire series from book 1 to book 6 would probably give more insight and backstory for the characters. This book has action, suspense and romance that kept me interested from the start to the end of the story. This is ...more
Karena Gordon-berger
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply said the K19 series is great!! I love that it not only has steamy scenes but also a good story line. This is Strikers (aka Griffin) and Aine story. You learn a little about these two in a previous book, they have a quick fall hard kind of love affair until Griffin suddenly breaks up with Aine. She’s left wondering what happened and he’s left miserable until they are both pushed to be honest with each other. All the while we get to learn more about the mission the K19 team is working and w ...more
Michelle Eriksen
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heather Slade had me on the edge of my seat with Striker and Aine's story. I've been looking forward to Strikers book because he has been so interesting and a little bit mysterious in this series so we finally get to know him now.

Striker and Aine are HOT together, but they have a history they have to get past and she has to get rid of some baggage before they can be together again. Let's not to even mention there are some terrorists that Striker and the K-19 Crew need to deal with. Put it all t
Teresa Reitnauer
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read in the K19 series. Griffin, aka Striker, and Aine had a relationship going and suddenly, without a word of explanation, Striker calls it off. Aine is heartbroken but gets on with her life. They meet again as Striker works with Aine's brother-in-law, Razor. They still have strong feelings for each other, but secrets keep them apart. The plot flows and the characters are well-developed. I highly recommend the book. A wonderful mix of romance and suspense.

I receiv
Brenda Moser
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with strong characters and a heartbreaking story line. The author does a great job building the story,filling it with tons of emotions from happy to sad and back again. She brings drama,suspense and tons of action to this fast paced story. The romance is hot and steamy and the love never ended. The family keeps growing and life moves on in the K-19 series. I loved and highly recommend this book / series.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. All opinions in this
Pauline Cassie
Apr 07, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm a bit late to the K19 party and although I've now read a few of the novels in this series, I feel that Striker, more than the others, needs an understanding of what's gone on before.

As a genre, I love romantic suspense. However, I feel that Striker is more suspense than romance and a more even balance between the two could have been struck.

Having said that, when you read Striker and Aine's story there is no doubt of the feelings they have for each other, even without various descriptions of
Marie Bourgery
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Griffin Ellis “Striker” thinks he can never give Aine McNamara a family so he breaks up with her without telling her why. She moves on, but she’s really settling for someone else she could never love. It isn’t until she almost dies and the choice of whether or not she can have children may be taken away from her that he tells her why he is so afraid. This story had plenty of espionage and suspenseful action just like the previous ones on this series, but also a lot more sweet romance. It was gre ...more
Virginia
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book!

This story was sad and heartbreaking throughout. What I like about this series, is that besides the main characters, the author brings in all the other characters as well. It is jammed packed with action, mystery, sadness, heartbreak and love. Everything falls into place splendidly. The happenings in this book leave you on the edge of your seat. I was so into this book to see what would happen next that I couldn't put it down. This book deserves above a 5 rating. Can't wa
Emily
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Striker" (K19 Security Solutions Book 6) by Heather Slade is a great read. I enjoyed 'Striker' Griffin and Aine's story. A wonderful addition to this series, packed with romance, action, interesting characters, and more. I loved catching up with the K19 cast of characters. I can not wait to see what happens next with this entertaining group in "Monk". Highly recommend to all fans of romantic suspense, action, and series.
Margaret West
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heather SLADE has done it again. She has given us another incredibly awesome story of trials, and tribulations between Striker and Aine as they find each other again. Plus throw in the suspense, intrigue and danger the K19 team deals with daily you get a page turning, action packed read! I absolutely love this Series and can’t wait to read the next book about Monk. Kudos Ms SLADE, you never disappoint!

Gladys
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and emotional, Striker and Aine's story will keep you on the edge seat, while your emotions go on a roller coaster ride. Drama, suspense, intrigue and an overall feeling of angst make sure you never lose focus as the story unfolds. An excellent book and addition to this series. By my own choice I am posting a truthful review.
Theresa
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful story! The characters are well written, and it's great that you get to visit old and new characters in Heather's stories.
Striker and Aine have such great chemistry together. You are constantly rooting for their HEA.
Another awesome story by Heather Slade!

Mary
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this new "K19 Security Solutions" story!! This story is well written and develops beautifully! I love the characters! This Striker (aka Griffin) and Aine's story! It's got a mix of action, suspense, drama and passion. It's a very intriguing and captivating story that sucks you in until the very end.
My books are filled with things that bring me joy: music, wine, skiing, families, artists, and cowboys. Not always in that order.

I’m an Amazon best-selling author, and a PAN member of Romance Writers of America. I speak, teach, blog, am an executive sommelier, and all-around entrepreneur.

I grew up an east coast girl, and then spent half my life on the west coast. Now my husband, our two boys, an