Start by marking “Torn (Alpha #1)” as Want to Read:
Torn (Alpha #1)

Torn

(Alpha #1)

I did not tell her the truth about what I really am…

The circumstances surrounding our introduction are unimportant. The only thing that matters is that Sasha Wilcox is my mate and she belongs to me. A night of unbridled passion sealed the deal, but before I could tell her the truth, she was gone. Days have turned into weeks and there is no way I can be with

Published March 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Torn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Torn

Start your review of Torn (Alpha #1)
Jae Juice
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Torn... but put back together again...

This was my first time reading this author. Torn was more than I expected. You have Remi who’s on a mission to get his mate back. He travels across the world to get his little feisty flower, Sasha. Do you think he has a welcome committee when he arrives in Miami? Nope! Remi will not stop at anything or let anyone get in his way of getting Sasha and her love. Now I must go back and read the French Connection Series to see where all the how they became mates..
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dying for a conclusion

Love it, love it, love it! The only person being stubborn, and demanding do was Sasha. Remy just wanted her love. Now is there a conclusion, because Roman haven't met Vince yet. And I want Roman and Vince to have a happy ending. 💕 Can you make that happen soon?
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! It was fast paced and flowed nicely. The turn of events were done beautifully and the ending was terrific!

DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When you run, your mate will always follow. I love paranormal reads and this one lived up to my expectations. I bought this back on 01/01/2020, but just got around to reading it. I am totally in love with the characters and I wish the book didn't end. I look forward to reading the other books that go with it. The book has a great plot, excellent character interaction and it flows very well. Pick this up today, I highly recommend it!
Lisa Tetting
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How does a billionaire boss love story turn into a paranormal shifter story? Well, you’ll just have to read this series. Author Brooklyn Knight incorporated several genres to get us this point, and hopefully there will be at least one more in the series.

Starting this series, I was gung-ho about reading a simple billionaire troupe. I had that in Oui. That turned into a jealous competitor trying to steal the girl, in Coup. Then, in Trois, it quickly turned into a kidnapping mafia story with a pre
Ally
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An Alpha Wolf on a Mission in Miami

Brooklyn Knight has done it again! In Trois we were introduced to the bad boy alpha Remi Moretti. But that introduction was just the tip of the iceberg!
Remi Moretti is sexy as hell and just oozes an indescribable heat that sears your soul and encompasses you in his breathtaking animal magnetism! He’s a man that knows what he wants and he goes for it. He’s an alpha male through and through and he’s on a mission. With that European aura, Italian swag and a touch
Che Flaviano
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Too hot to handle

I am not into paranormal IR novels/stories, but this has hooked me from the very beginning. With just the right pacing and very, very interesting plot, this book would make you want to read all of the author's other books. Inter-racial romance with intrigue is her specialty. Very well-written, it feels as if I'm into or immersed in the story myself. The passion and steam is too hot to handle (*wink - if you know what I mean). Great character development and world-building! Highl
Valerie Foley
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very nice. A definite page turner

Loved it! I was for the characters every step of the way even though their relationship started from a kidnapping! Lol but the nature of the kidnapping, Remi couldn’t control his wolf and had to “take” Sasha, was a nice spin on it and that made me not hate him in the beginning lol. Roman is hella funny...total comic relief character. Would love to see how his story will pane out and maybe how things will be for Vince. More wolf tales please. New to reading books
Linnetta Solomon
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very exciting!

Remi would do anything to to get Sasha to re realize that they were connected and needed each other. Sasha fought him tooth and nail but she couldn't deny the attraction and pull that they had. Stefan tried to do everything in his power to get Sasha to be with him even going as far as putting Remi in a facility after he found out that Remi was a wolf. After all the tribulations that everyone goes through in this story everyone realizes that love will always win in the end. Very goo
joslyn shinnette
Blew me aaway!

First of all when Trois ended my heart ache for Remi.My surprise came when it was clicking that in order for him to hear Sasha from plane he had imprinted her with his heart his essence.
Heaven know Waiting was hard for part two if their story, but si worth it.
To have a love that deep, to have someone who is incomplete without being near that person so much so that they would die, it became so easy to get caught up in their love.
It's great story...Love Remi and Sasha!!!
Debra Richardson
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely fantastic and I had so much fun reading it! It is a wild ride that is action-packed, sweet, steamy, suspenseful, witty, and funny. The characters are likeable though at times I screamed at them for their stubbornness; the chemistry between them is intense and potent; and the sex scenes are explosive! A well written, well-developed, fast pace page-turner guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. Great book!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am v
Meme3650msn.Com
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved how Remi went to America to claim his Sasha. I wish the details of the kid napping of Sasha was included in the story, but you will have to use your imagination for that one. Remi was so miserable when Sasha was rescued and taken back to America. She was definitely head strong, but she was no match for Remi. Now that Remi has found his mate, we need to have a story about his brothers finding their mates. I had to skim past the sex scenes because they were pretty erotic (there is
Ka-Bee Brown
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’d Cross the Sea For You!!

And that is exactly what the hero (Remi)and this story did. First he kidnapped her(Sasha) and then he cross the sea to get her back, he had to contend with another suitor, whom he quickly put in his place. He showed mercy in the in by letting the suitor(Stefan) live because the suitor, Who didn’t know anything about shifters after all end up finding his own mate(Cammy) in the end.
JemmaT
Loved it!!

I think this was a nice end? To this story line or maybe a beginning?...Remi the alpha was too funny. The scenes with Roman was.great. Sasha is a tough independent human woman. I liked when they shared thoughts. I soundstage liked to know how the shut off the thoughts though. All in all a really satisfying story. I must say I have read everything this author has written she is that good.
Stormy
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked it!

I really enjoyed the chemistry between Sasha and Remi. Well, when Sasha allowed the chemistry to happen. They could've had their happy ending a long time ago if Sasha and Stefan had moved out the way. Between her and Stefan, poor Remi really had his work cut out for him. But I understand Sasha's hesitation considering Remi had kidnapped her instead of wooing her in the beginning.
Sheena Johnson
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truly good read

Truly enjoyed every moment of this read. The only thing that I wish is that we saw more interaction between Sasha and Laila seeing as though this is her best friend. I would've love to see a wedding between Remi and Sasha. Also the meet and greet between Vince and Roman. I was hoping that Sasha's sister would've met Vince and found her mate. More chapters could've been added, but in all...a truly good read
Nene
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

This book was amazing it had me on the edge of seat from the beginning to the end. I just love Remi and Roman. I hope to see a Roman.
Kee
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable and refreshing

I enjoyed this book. I liked the world building, characters, and plot. There were times I did not want to put the story down. I felt there were a couple of places that could have used more detail, particularly surrounding the kidnapping of the main character and her best friend. I think this would have helped me understand why the act was even done. There was at least one unexpected twist. The characters' personalities worked well in this book. There were some minor editi
Annette Auston
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like this book

I had me off at the start but when i kept reading i got to where he kidnapped her and mated her. I did understand why she was upset but i didn't get why he didn't take the time to explain ti her what he was or what would happen to her when they mated. I mean he had her for what 3 days he could have talk to her an explain. But the wild ride was fun . i want to see his brothers own stories next. Thank you for this fun book.
Tanya
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He has held her captive for three days and they had sex, mind blowing sex but he did not tell her one thing, what he really was. She was taken from him and he was going to get her back. She thinks she will be better off with them but all she feel.is him. What is going on? Why does she still want him? See how they get on

A
Dec 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Come to me....

I enjoyed reading about Remi and Sasha. I liked that Remi and his wolf were not always on the same page. I like that it took an effort to keep his beast in line. I found it strange that he was not apart of a pack.
Sasha was a firecracker till the end. I like that about her. I also enjoyed that she too control of her life and stopped everyone from trying to control her.

I would recommend this book to my friends to read.
Scarolet Ellis
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Torn: A BWWM Wolf Shifter Romance by Brooklyn Knight is a wonderful story that I have read. This is book number one in this wonderful series that is writen by a brand new authorthat I nver read before this story. I high;y recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about wolf shifters.

Niancé Files
Aug 06, 2019 rated it liked it
3 Okay Stars

This read wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great either, it was right in the middle. The reason this story wasn’t great for me was due to the storyline being jumpy, and certain ways the author worded things distracted me. The reason this wasn’t a bad book for me is because the author has talent and can write good characters it just wasn’t executed the best for me.
Loves2Read644
Jul 19, 2020 rated it liked it
I thought this book was just ok. I loved the Uber driver Roman, Remi and Vince. I also thought that the small plot of the government getting was interesting if not a tad predictable. I was not a fan of Sasha nor the lack of chemistry between her and Remi. I just didn’t believe that they were mates. She was so off putting to the point where I didn’t really care if they ended up together.
gloria langley
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like like

A great read loved Remi and Sasha story glad she realize that she loved him. And Stefan was a bitch really the way he did Sasha and Remi really miss me off. Great paranormal and bwwm story
Elena Jones
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book. It was a surprisingly smooth the way Laila and Dylan storyline led into Sasha and Remi paranormal storyline came about. This is my first time seeing an author intermingled two storylines. I love Brooklyn Knight books
Kerri
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Realistic

I enjoyed the story because it was very realistic, modern and funny. There were some grammatical errors, however, with a very good proofreader that problem can be eliminated. Overall, a very good read. Hopefully, there will be a book 2
Latrice
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Controlling

I didn't finish. I liked the story where it could have led, but for 30% of the book all there was were conversations and yelling about you're controlling me!!! At some point it's no longer anticipation but remedial.
Mks
May 08, 2019 rated it liked it
The dialogue between characters was off

This book was more like a 2.5. The plot was good but the vernacular between characters at times was so bad I was seriously irritated before I made it halfway through. It really ruin the book for me.
carolyn williams
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shifter good

This book was fun,serious ,had me mad at sasha and totally laughing at his half brother. Don't know what to think of remi but I did understand what he was going through.

• Mr. West (Mister #2)
  • Axl (Salvant Brothers #1)
  • Crayson
  • Cynda and the City Doctor: 50 Loving States, Missouri (QUARANTALES Book 1)
  • Eli (Across the Aisle Crossover, #1)
  • No Coincidence
  • His Obsession
  • An Alpha's Trust
  • Growl's Queen (Woodland Pack #1)
  • Adam (Salvant Brothers #3)
  • Beautiful Chaos (The Chaos, #1)
  • Goldie and the Three Bears [50 Loving States, Wisconsin] (QUARANTALES Book 3)
  • Rashid: Her Ruthless Boss: 50 Loving States, Hawaii
  • Quarantine and Chill (AMBW standalone Romance)
  • Twisted Revelations (Twisted Minds, #5)
  • James (Across the Aisle #3)
  • Carter (Me Three Movement #1)
  • For You