Start by marking “Torn: A BWWM Wolf Shifter Romance (Alpha Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Torn: A BWWM Wolf Shifter Romance (Alpha Series Book 1)

Torn: A BWWM Wolf Shifter Romance (Alpha Series Book 1)

I did not tell her the truth about what I really am…

The circumstances surrounding our introduction are unimportant. The only thing that matters is that Sasha Wilcox is my mate and she belongs to me. A night of unbridled passion sealed the deal, but before I could tell her the truth, she was gone. Days have turned into weeks and there is no way I can be without her. I m

Published March 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Torn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Torn

Jae Juice
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Torn... but put back together again...

This was my first time reading this author. Torn was more than I expected. You have Remi who’s on a mission to get his mate back. He travels across the world to get his little feisty flower, Sasha. Do you think he has a welcome committee when he arrives in Miami? Nope! Remi will not stop at anything or let anyone get in his way of getting Sasha and her love. Now I must go back and read the French Connection Series to see where all the how they became mates..
Lisa Tetting
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How does a billionaire boss love story turn into a paranormal shifter story? Well, you’ll just have to read this series. Author Brooklyn Knight incorporated several genres to get us this point, and hopefully there will be at least one more in the series.

Starting this series, I was gung-ho about reading a simple billionaire troupe. I had that in Oui. That turned into a jealous competitor trying to steal the girl, in Coup. Then, in Trois, it quickly turned into a kidnapping mafia story with a pre
Ally
An Alpha Wolf on a Mission in Miami

Brooklyn Knight has done it again! In Trois we were introduced to the bad boy alpha Remi Moretti. But that introduction was just the tip of the iceberg!
Remi Moretti is sexy as hell and just oozes an indescribable heat that sears your soul and encompasses you in his breathtaking animal magnetism! He’s a man that knows what he wants and he goes for it. He’s an alpha male through and through and he’s on a mission. With that European aura, Italian swag and a touch
Che Flaviano
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Too hot to handle

I am not into paranormal IR novels/stories, but this has hooked me from the very beginning. With just the right pacing and very, very interesting plot, this book would make you want to read all of the author's other books. Inter-racial romance with intrigue is her specialty. Very well-written, it feels as if I'm into or immersed in the story myself. The passion and steam is too hot to handle (*wink - if you know what I mean). Great character development and world-building! Highl
joslyn shinnette
Blew me aaway!

First of all when Trois ended my heart ache for Remi.My surprise came when it was clicking that in order for him to hear Sasha from plane he had imprinted her with his heart his essence.
Heaven know Waiting was hard for part two if their story, but si worth it.
To have a love that deep, to have someone who is incomplete without being near that person so much so that they would die, it became so easy to get caught up in their love.
It's great story...Love Remi and Sasha!!!
Linnetta Solomon
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very exciting!

Remi would do anything to to get Sasha to re realize that they were connected and needed each other. Sasha fought him tooth and nail but she couldn't deny the attraction and pull that they had. Stefan tried to do everything in his power to get Sasha to be with him even going as far as putting Remi in a facility after he found out that Remi was a wolf. After all the tribulations that everyone goes through in this story everyone realizes that love will always win in the end. Very goo
Debra Richardson
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely fantastic and I had so much fun reading it! It is a wild ride that is action-packed, sweet, steamy, suspenseful, witty, and funny. The characters are likeable though at times I screamed at them for their stubbornness; the chemistry between them is intense and potent; and the sex scenes are explosive! A well written, well-developed, fast pace page-turner guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. Great book!!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am v
Annette Auston
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like this book

I had me off at the start but when i kept reading i got to where he kidnapped her and mated her. I did understand why she was upset but i didn't get why he didn't take the time to explain ti her what he was or what would happen to her when they mated. I mean he had her for what 3 days he could have talk to her an explain. But the wild ride was fun . i want to see his brothers own stories next. Thank you for this fun book.
Stormy
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked it!

I really enjoyed the chemistry between Sasha and Remi. Well, when Sasha allowed the chemistry to happen. They could've had their happy ending a long time ago if Sasha and Stefan had moved out the way. Between her and Stefan, poor Remi really had his work cut out for him. But I understand Sasha's hesitation considering Remi had kidnapped her instead of wooing her in the beginning.
Ka-Bee Brown
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’d Cross the Sea For You!!

And that is exactly what the hero (Remi)and this story did. First he kidnapped her(Sasha) and then he cross the sea to get her back, he had to contend with another suitor, whom he quickly put in his place. He showed mercy in the in by letting the suitor(Stefan) live because the suitor, Who didn’t know anything about shifters after all end up finding his own mate(Cammy) in the end.
jemma edwards tinnis
Loved it!!

I think this was a nice end? To this story line or maybe a beginning?...Remi the alpha was too funny. The scenes with Roman was.great. Sasha is a tough independent human woman. I liked when they shared thoughts. I soundstage liked to know how the shut off the thoughts though. All in all a really satisfying story. I must say I have read everything this author has written she is that good.
Scarolet Ellis
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Torn: A BWWM Wolf Shifter Romance by Brooklyn Knight is a wonderful story that I have read. This is book number one in this wonderful series that is writen by a brand new authorthat I nver read before this story. I high;y recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about wolf shifters.

Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dying for a conclusion

Love it, love it, love it! The only person being stubborn, and demanding do was Sasha. Remy just wanted her love. Now is there a conclusion, because Roman haven't met Vince yet. And I want Roman and Vince to have a happy ending. 💕 Can you make that happen soon?
Elena Jones
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book. It was a surprisingly smooth the way Laila and Dylan storyline led into Sasha and Remi paranormal storyline came about. This is my first time seeing an author intermingled two storylines. I love Brooklyn Knight books
Kerri
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Realistic

I enjoyed the story because it was very realistic, modern and funny. There were some grammatical errors, however, with a very good proofreader that problem can be eliminated. Overall, a very good read. Hopefully, there will be a book 2
gloria langley
Like like

A great read loved Remi and Sasha story glad she realize that she loved him. And Stefan was a bitch really the way he did Sasha and Remi really miss me off. Great paranormal and bwwm story
Mary Ecoleman
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Different
Crystal
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this book
Anya Alsobrook
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was freaking hot!!! I fell in love with Remi in Trois and I loved him every more in this book. I can’t wait to see what will happen next with her Alpha Series!!
Nene
Shelves: 2019-read
Wow!

This book was amazing it had me on the edge of seat from the beginning to the end. I just love Remi and Roman. I hope to see a Roman.
Valentina
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loving hero, too stubborn a heroine though. Great story though Trois remains my favorite.
Dee
Wonderful

If you love paranormal romance, get this book! It was detailed, intriguing and well-written! Excellent story! Will now have to go read the entire back story!
Willie-mai
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Torn by Brooklyn Knight was well written and hot!! Remi and Sasha burned up the pages. Looking forward to reading more by Brooklyn Knight.
Carla