Start by marking “It's Not Home Without You (Hoco, #1)” as Want to Read:
It's Not Home Without You (Hoco, #1)

It's Not Home Without You

(Hoco #1)

Max
Time is supposed to heal all wounds. I thought it had healed mine when I found myself ready to say "I Do". It all came crashing down the moment I saw Freya Pratt again. After all these years she still affected me like no other. I couldn’t deny that she made me feel something I haven’t felt since the day she left. She made me feel alive. Now I’m questioning everything a
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: July 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about It's Not Home Without You, please sign up.
C. Lymari This is a series of interconnected stand-alone's each book can be read on its own. Each has a HEA. This is the first in the series. :)

Becca Steele
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*****A FIVE STAR READ*****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
INHWY...what can I say? This book completely blew me away. A stunning début novel, which put me through the whole range of emotions from laughing, to crying, to rage, to swooning, to happiness. A beautifully-written book, it follows the story of Freya and Max, once teenage sweethearts who were torn apart. Seeing each other again, years later, what will happen?
I really felt Max and Freya's pain and heartache, and I got so caught up in their story that I read it from sta
Laura John
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Max and Freya are EVERYTHING. I’ve never felt so connected to a character before. C. Lymari makes you feel like you know the people. I felt like I was apart of their world. I wanted to hug Freya and punch Abbigail. I laughed so hard I woke my husband... woops. Also I cried so hard I was shaking. She gave me shivers with the way she described things so well. I highly recommend this book!
Jacinta
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to read an early copy of this debut Novel by C. Lymari.

Wow is all I can say!
This is a beautifully written, heartfelt story. Written in Nonlinear narrative it is an engaging, entertaining, sweet, sexy second chance romance. With great character development and relatable characters.

Definitely recommend reading this one.

Keep an eye out for this author we are definitely going to be seeing brilliant things from her.

Brenda Hawkins
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are so many good things about this read that I have been going over in my head and I realised after all the amazing points I could right, it was the realisation that when it comes to fantasy romance that’s exactly what it is Fantasy and we love the romance of if it could happen. Well Claudia Lymari wrote this novel and made me believe just maybe this could happen. Small town, first love, Rich family vs Poor. Broken hearts and a return to see what one had let go.
But then throw in all the w
C. Lymari
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
qm8s-Qu_
Gabrielle
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this read!! You know it’s a good book when you fiercely hate the antagonist, and far out I wanted to kill Abigail.
I really enjoyed the journey of this story, having the character’s past and present unfurl at the same time for the first half of the book, then the pacy finish to find out their future.
I pretty much read this in one sitting, I was hooked. What a great debut!
Kari Davis
4.5 Stars!!

New author and this book about tore my heart out in a few places.

It’s Not Home Without You is a debut novel by C. Lymari. This beautiful and emotional book, follows the story of Freya and Max, teenage sweethearts who were torn apart and years later collide once again. Told from dual POV’s, but mainly Freya. This also alternates between past and present at the beginning gives a look into their blossoming love story and what caused the tear in their relationship.

He didn’t know it, but
HeartBreaker
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
I loved this book and I really enjoyed reading it.It was fun,sexy,steamy and very interesting.

This story takes place in a really small town where everyone knows everybody's business and nothing can stay a secret for long.That's the reason why Freya didn't have an easy life.Everybody knows who her mother was,and on top of that Freya's wild nature is not helping her reputation.She is raised by her grandparents and in reality she is very sweet and good-nature girl who just wants to be loved.I loved
Amanda
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read an ARC of C. Lymari’s debut and here’s my honest review.

HOLY. SHIT.

I read this book in like 5 hours! It’s a page turner and I needed to know more! Max and Freya are meant to be. You fall in love with them in the very beginning and even though their actions and words are said from a place of pain and hurt-you still root for them as a couple.

Max is amazing. There, I said it. That man is sweet as can be and sexy as sin. I love how we saw him grow up and he turned out to
Carmen Richter
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Just...wow. What a fantastic debut! So much angst and heartache, and so much love. Freya and Max were electric together. I could literally feel the electricity sparking between them every time they were near each other and it was the most delicious slow burn as I waited for that electricity to combust into flames. This is an amazing story about what judgment and expectations can do to us if we let them, how letting other people dictate our lives can end up having disastrous consequences, an ...more
Deborah Kimberley
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How can I start?
I was lucky enough to have been given this as an ARC. Completely new author to me, but definitely one I will be reading again.
My favourite kind of book. Draws you in with the characters. Yes you have your main characters that the story revolves around, but it also embroils you in the lives of those around them, the supporting characters, leaving you wanting more.
I aren’t going to spoil it for you. So no spoiler alert. BUT if you want to feel the angst, camaraderie, innocent an
Stefanie Jenkins
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Be careful with your words. Once they are said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten."

C. Lymari chose her words very carefully because after reading an ARC of this book, I can not forget it. It's Not Home Without You is full of love, angst, drama and OMG the sexy men. There were times when I just wasn't sure how I should be feeling so overwhelmed with emotion. Lymari's words speak to you in a way that you feel the pain as the characters hurt and feel the love when they are happy, you even
Tithi
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nicole Cook
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was ecstatic to receive an early edition of Claudia's debut. Max and Freya used to be so in love but now they are enemies. Enemies who can't admit they are still in love. There's too much time between them. Freya is just trying to pick up the pieces of her life and Max is getting married. Obviously they are over each other. Except they aren't. Their story is sweet and hot and makes you beg for more. You will fall in love with Max and Freya. Trust me.
Tiffany Readz
I Loved This Book!

C. Lymari hits a home run for me with It's Not Home Without You, meaning I couldn't put it down. The blurb makes the story sound cut and dry, however it is anything but. It's the first in a series I am definitely in for reading more of.

We are introduced to an adult Freya heading back home after quite a few years and go backwards from there. Honestly, I was more interested in the now than the then, however the then turns out to be pretty darn important, so be patient, unlike me.
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
It’s Not Home Without You is a debut novel and the first in the Hoco series. There’s a lot to say about small towns, but no matter what there is still “no place like home”. I loved the quotes of the day that others wrote in the coffee shop! This story is full of emotions, surprises and oh h e double hockey sticks! Yep you may want to throttle a few secondary characters a few times.
Max and Freya (AKA Gabby) were from different backgrounds, but their connection could not be denied. It may have be
Sandra
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has angst in spades but the good kind! The further I got into the book it seemed familiar to something I'd read before but couldn't find a mention of that anywhere.
I adore Freya, you can't help but love the trailer girl with questionable roots, her sass, humour, good heartiness & overall decent gal. Despite the bullying she kept her head held high esp when she fell for the rich guy, who was besotted with her. This couple oozed love. But there's always that divide & people did their
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is the first book I have read by C Lymari and I love this story! The feelings just grabbed my heart and squeezed it tight. The plot had me reading until the early hours of the morning. The back and forth from seven years ago-present usually confuses me but the way this book is written is clear cut and easy to follow. Very enjoyable and compelling.

I was so wrapped up in everyone’s lives in this town, the gossip mill is rife there and I think I’d love to spread a few Chinese whispers around
Mrs Kindle Addict
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A massive 5 star Read! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

-----------------

Oh wow this book literally gave me all the feels, and completely blew me away! It was such a page turner. I didn't want to put it down, and read within a day! The chemistry between both main characters was something else 😍 C.Lymari really sucks you into this story and makes you feel connected to the characters. I loved reading the characters past and present, as it makes you get a proper understanding of their history and relationship.

I really enj
United Indie Book Blog
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story had you all in your feelings, I cried, I laughed, I was frustrated because I wanted to hit someone. When you grow up in a small town its hard weather you are rich or poor. People will judge and talk. Freya knew b that first hand. She didn't have it easy. She had no friends except for Rusty. Max was rich, but b he didn't have it to easy. He was different. One day he met Freya and it was l Iove at first site. I loved who Freya is. She was strong, especially when it comes to doing the ri ...more
Mandy Barnes
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
C. Lymari is a new to me author, but I have fell in love with her writing style in It’s Not Home without you. She has a very expressive writing style that drags right into the pages and the world just slips away the more you read, oh how I wish I could give this more than 5 stars but also I can’t wait to see if there is more to this book and the characters she has created.

Its not home without you is the story of Max & Freya. Two people from different worlds, both only want love and freedom,
Britney Chavez
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me and I got this as an ARC for an honest review.

Let me start by saying that I was hooked right away!! Her writing and the going back to the flashbacks, I just LOVED!

The love between Max and Freya was simply stunning. My heart broke with them and it hit me with all the feels!
I hated Max at times but I knew why he said and acted the way he did, not saying I liked it one bit but he won me over again lol.

Freya, my badass little lady! She put on such a brave tough act but I k
Lexibookreview
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book just blew my heart away! I didn’t know what to expect while reading this book.

This book was so well written that I felt every emotion that they were feeling😭 When I hit the half way mark I had already cried 5 times and cried 5 more by the way I was finished with this book.

Freya was such a strong person who didn’t let much bother her. She went for what she wanted and loved with all her heart.

Max had my heart from the very first page and he didn’t let it go. Max was angry, sad, devasta
2OCC Reviews
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
There’s a lot that I could say about this book. There were things I liked and things that weren’t my favorite but I can see why they needed to be done that way. I liked Max and Freya. They were super cute and I liked seeing the connection they had. This story had some great secondary characters that helped the main characters and then the plot was cute and sweet. I love a good second chance romance and that’s what this was. It was pretty straight forward and not a lot of unnecessary drama. Being ...more
Melanie Helms
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Again, this was a new to me author. I've been trying to read new authors to me to further authors i can pick from and this one was and now im dying for the next few books she has planned in the series! I love Max but so hated his family for the most part. They were so mean and judging of people they felt beneath them. Rude people. Freya, god, she just was trying to do what she felt was right. But in the end things she didnt let that stop her from what she wanted and i loved it. I cant wait to re ...more
Janet Finley
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is so good. The author does such a great job pulling you in to all the emotions Freya and Max go through in their story. This books proves that no matter what economic status your family has; love is love and hate is hate. This is a book you will not want to put down!
Lynn Keith
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful second chance love story that will make your heart happy.

Freya is wild, strong, and funny. Max is smart, sweet, and loving. Their story has just the right amount of angst, love, and sexiness.

Absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the next!
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once high school sweethearts Freya and Max are torn apart and now 8 years later they brought together again and old feelings that they thought were gone resurface along with truths that may chage the future of the two.
SCBookAddict
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
RTC

Claudia lives in the Chicagoland suburbs, and when she’s not busy chasing after her adorable little spawn, she’s fighting with the characters in her head. After not being able to keep up with them, she decided enough was enough and wrote her first novel. C. Lymari writes both sweet and dark romances that will give you all the feels. Her other talents include binge watching shows on Netflix and eat

Hoco (2 books)
  • You Were Always Home (Hoco, #2)