Start by marking “It's Not Home Without You (Homecoming, #1)” as Want to Read:
It's Not Home Without You (Homecoming, #1)

It's Not Home Without You

(Homecoming #1)

Max
Time is supposed to heal all wounds. I thought it had healed mine when I found myself ready to say "I Do". It all came crashing down the moment I saw Freya Pratt again. After all these years she still affected me like no other. I couldn’t deny that she made me feel something I haven’t felt since the day she left. She made me feel alive. Now I’m questioning everything a
Published July 22nd 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about It's Not Home Without You, please sign up.
C. Lymari This is a series of interconnected stand-alone's each book can be read on its own. Each has a HEA. This is the first in the series. :)

Start your review of It's Not Home Without You (Homecoming, #1)
Jessie
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful well written second chance romance that would melt your heart and it will wake you up many emotions.. The author did a pretty good job in this debut novel. You're gonna laugh, but feel angsty also. Main characters are likable, including the secondary ones. In this small town romance you could find some drama, steamy scenes, the beautiful story of the first love, how they split and found each other again. With a happy ending. If you like second chances you will love this one a ...more
Becca Steele
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*****A FIVE STAR READ*****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
INHWY...what can I say? This book completely blew me away. A stunning début novel, which put me through the whole range of emotions from laughing, to crying, to rage, to swooning, to happiness. A beautifully-written book, it follows the story of Freya and Max, once teenage sweethearts who were torn apart. Seeing each other again, years later, what will happen?
I really felt Max and Freya's pain and heartache, and I got so caught up in their story that I read it from sta
Jacinta - Aussie Book Nook
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to read an early copy of this debut Novel by C. Lymari.

Wow is all I can say!
This is a beautifully written, heartfelt story. Written in Nonlinear narrative it is an engaging, entertaining, sweet, sexy second chance romance. With great character development and relatable characters.

Definitely recommend reading this one.

Keep an eye out for this author we are definitely going to be seeing brilliant things from her.

Laura John
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Max and Freya are EVERYTHING. I’ve never felt so connected to a character before. C. Lymari makes you feel like you know the people. I felt like I was apart of their world. I wanted to hug Freya and punch Abbigail. I laughed so hard I woke my husband... woops. Also I cried so hard I was shaking. She gave me shivers with the way she described things so well. I highly recommend this book!
Alley Ciz
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More. I just want more. And umm, can I please have Emma and Freya make me a coffee, please and thank you.

I loved this. The way it bounced between the past and the present was seamless, it kept me flipping the pages because i NEEDED to know what happened.

I laughed, I raged, and said are you kidding me more times then I can count. I need more. I need more now.
Brenda Hawkins
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are so many good things about this read that I have been going over in my head and I realised after all the amazing points I could right, it was the realisation that when it comes to fantasy romance that’s exactly what it is Fantasy and we love the romance of if it could happen. Well Claudia Lymari wrote this novel and made me believe just maybe this could happen. Small town, first love, Rich family vs Poor. Broken hearts and a return to see what one had let go.
But then throw in all the w
Lydia
Aug 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
Hero slept around after heroine left.

Got engaged to a girl that was mean to the heroine.

Cheated on fiance with heroine. Cheating is disgusting anyvway you play it. Break it off before you sleep with someone. If you can cheat on a previous partner, you can cheat on hero/heroine. Your integrity is ruined after cheating.

Basic communication skills would have prevented all of this mess to begin with.
Coco.V
Jun 03, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/3/2020)! 🎁
Gabrielle
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this read!! You know it’s a good book when you fiercely hate the antagonist, and far out I wanted to kill Abigail.
I really enjoyed the journey of this story, having the character’s past and present unfurl at the same time for the first half of the book, then the pacy finish to find out their future.
I pretty much read this in one sitting, I was hooked. What a great debut!
Literary Temptations

SERIES: Hoco #1
RELEASE DATE: 22 July 2019
CLIFFHANGER: No

description

This is one of the best feel good books I’ve read in a long time. Obviously it’s not hard to find a second chance romance to read. But finding one that takes your breath away and has you wrapped around its fingers from page one; now those are few and far between. I have to say, this book is head and shoulders above a lot of books of this genre and it made me feel deep in t
K.G. Fletcher
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amazing Debut!

This is a debut novel?! Wowza! I adore small-town, second-chance romances. This one totally fit the bill. Although Freya was a hot mess & I rolled my eyes during some of her antics, her character worked in the story. High school sweethearts, Freya & Max - she’s from the wrong side of the tracks, and he’s popular & rich. (On more than one occasion, this story reminded me of the classic 80s movie, Mystic Pizza.) I loved Max! Both characters were willing to give up everything, & I mea
Ash Lovesbooks
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sticks and Stones

This book is FANTASTIC! The characters are realistic and perfectly flawed so you can truly relate to their struggles.

Freya and Max have explosive chemistry! I love Freya’s personality and spirit.

This book takes you on a journey through their history in unexpected ways. The storyline is full of emotional roller coasters and keeps you invested throughout. I couldn’t put it down! I look forward to reading more books by this talented author.
Jennifer Hunt
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Can't wait till part 2 comes out!!!❤❤❤
2OCC Reviews
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica, gemma

Gemma’s Review

I absolutely loved this story from start to finish. I was really surprised that this was the authors debut novel because it was really well written and had a very beautiful storyline that was filled with so much emotion. I really loved the characters within the story and the way the author wrote about the two characters past and present. It gave me a deeper look at how the characters got together and what caused their break down of their relationship.

Freya was a fiercely strong and
Ga Books LoverX
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well if this book won't break your freaking heart! Freya and Max were the thing that people aspired to be, they were completely in love and found their forever person when they were just in HS that is until outside forces come between then. FF years later and Freya is back home and nothing at all is how she left it and this new normal is not ok with her heart or sanity.

This book absolutely gutted me. I adored Freya and how this tiny thing has so much energy and character wrapped up in such a sma
HeartBreaker
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
I loved this book and I really enjoyed reading it.It was fun,sexy,steamy and very interesting.

This story takes place in a really small town where everyone knows everybody's business and nothing can stay a secret for long.That's the reason why Freya didn't have an easy life.Everybody knows who her mother was,and on top of that Freya's wild nature is not helping her reputation.She is raised by her grandparents and in reality she is very sweet and good-nature girl who just wants to be loved.I loved
Stefanie Jenkins
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Be careful with your words. Once they are said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten."

C. Lymari chose her words very carefully because after reading an ARC of this book, I can not forget it. It's Not Home Without You is full of love, angst, drama and OMG the sexy men. There were times when I just wasn't sure how I should be feeling so overwhelmed with emotion. Lymari's words speak to you in a way that you feel the pain as the characters hurt and feel the love when they are happy, you even
Mrs Kindle Addict
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-favourites
A massive 5 star Read! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

-----------------

Oh wow this book literally gave me all the feels, and completely blew me away! It was such a page turner. I didn't want to put it down, and read within a day! The chemistry between both main characters was something else 😍 C.Lymari really sucks you into this story and makes you feel connected to the characters. I loved reading the characters past and present, as it makes you get a proper understanding of their history and relationship.

I really e
SCBookAddict
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I abso-freakin-lutely LOVED this story! I could stay in this fictional town for forever!

Freya and Max - these two had my emotions all over the place!
Freya is returning home after leaving it all behind without any notice. She's got fences to mend and people to avoid.
Max was left heartbroken when Freya left. Now she's back, right before he's about to get married.

The story goes back and forth from present and past and it's told from both points of views. The author lures you in by withholding fac
Deborah  Kimberley
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How can I start?
I was lucky enough to have been given this as an ARC. Completely new author to me, but definitely one I will be reading again.
My favourite kind of book. Draws you in with the characters. Yes you have your main characters that the story revolves around, but it also embroils you in the lives of those around them, the supporting characters, leaving you wanting more.
I aren’t going to spoil it for you. So no spoiler alert. BUT if you want to feel the angst, camaraderie, innocent an
Lexibookreview
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book just blew my heart away! I didn’t know what to expect while reading this book.

This book was so well written that I felt every emotion that they were feeling😭 When I hit the half way mark I had already cried 5 times and cried 5 more by the way I was finished with this book.

Freya was such a strong person who didn’t let much bother her. She went for what she wanted and loved with all her heart.

Max had my heart from the very first page and he didn’t let it go. Max was angry, sad, devasta
Mandy Barnes
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
C. Lymari is a new to me author, but I have fell in love with her writing style in It’s Not Home without you. She has a very expressive writing style that drags right into the pages and the world just slips away the more you read, oh how I wish I could give this more than 5 stars but also I can’t wait to see if there is more to this book and the characters she has created.

Its not home without you is the story of Max & Freya. Two people from different worlds, both only want love and freedom, but
Cindy Fong
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think I have found a new series and author to follow.

"Love was war" ~ Freya

Freya and Max come for different sides of the tracks but you know they say opposites attract. In their case, thy didn't just attract but went on to form an epic love. A love so amazing that Freya was willing to walk away from Max to push him to have the life that his family envisioned for him.

Seven years later Freya is back and so many truth bombs are being detonated that no one in the tiny town of Sunny Pines would b
Rocky~*rOckNtoThEBeaTofMYoWn*~
this was probably one of the best debuts i’ve ever had the immense pleasure of reading. wow fucking mindblown at how ms lymari was able to suck me into this story. i loved all of this book from the first word to the last. freya and max were everrrrrrrything y’all. loved the shit out of this book. i will be very impatiently waiting for emma’s book
Lynn Keith
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful second chance love story that will make your heart happy.

Freya is wild, strong, and funny. Max is smart, sweet, and loving. Their story has just the right amount of angst, love, and sexiness.

Absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the next!
Spunky N Sassy
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was absolutely worth the read. I can’t wait for book two. I was absolutely hooked on Max and Freya.
Mariana Pragana
Aug 06, 2019 marked it as dnf
DFN at the 80% mark.
I'm really confused about my feelings for this book. I see no problems in abandoning a book, if I can't connect with the history, I simply put it down. But, abandoning this one felt like Max saying that Freya left with pieces of him, it hurt a little, wich is INSANE, this. is. INSANITY. And, most importantly, for the first time I didn't gave up on a book because of it being badly written and/or having shallow characters. That was not the case with this one! "It's Not Home Wit
Kari Wicked Reads & Dreams
4.5 Stars!!

New author and this book about tore my heart out in a few places.

It’s Not Home Without You is a debut novel by C. Lymari. This beautiful and emotional book, follows the story of Freya and Max, teenage sweethearts who were torn apart and years later collide once again. Told from dual POV’s, but mainly Freya. This also alternates between past and present at the beginning gives a look into their blossoming love story and what caused the tear in their relationship.

He didn’t know it, but
Sandi Hatt
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this first book
Amy  Crull
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm gonna be honest here, this book frustrated me so much. It wasn't the throw your kindle across the room kinda frustration but the kind that you just want the characters and their town to figure things out. I mean sure Freya had a wild side but she also had a good heart. Yes most people judge her based on what her mom was and did or her wild side in high school. It was so bad her and her brother Rusty had their own police code..She didn't plan on meeting Max that faithful night but fate had ot ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• I Never Planned on You (I Never, #1)
  • The Truce (London Suits, #1)
  • The Awakened (The Awakened Trilogy, #1)
  • The Deal (London Suits, #0.5)
  • Secret Smiles (Love in Sienna, #1)
  • Hearts Divine (The Santiago Trilogy #2)
  • Hearts On Fire (The Santiago Trilogy #3)
  • Tap Out (BTU Alumni #2)
  • Hearts of Darkness (The Santiago Trilogy, #1)
  • Holding Out For Paris (Holding Out #1)
  • Puck Performance (BTU Alumni #4)
  • Love Unexpected
  • The Fake (Smart Jocks #4)
  • Power Play (BTU Alumni, #1)
  • Sweet Victory (BTU Alumni, #3)
  • Writing Dirty (BTU Alumni #5)
  • Iron Crowne
  • Looking to Score (#UofJ, #1)

Claudia lives in the Chicagoland suburbs, and when she’s not busy chasing after her adorable little spawn, she’s fighting with the characters in her head. After not being able to keep up with them, she decided enough was enough and wrote her first novel. C. Lymari writes both sweet and dark romances that will give you all the feels. Her other talents include binge watching shows on Netflix and eat

Homecoming (3 books)
  • You Were Always Home (Homecoming, #2)
  • No Place Like Home (Homecoming, #3)