Start by marking “Snatched” as Want to Read:
Snatched

Snatched

The fall of a powerful gangster is just the beginning…

It was just another crime scene and just another body as a turf war gripped the city but things take a shocking turn when Dr. Jake Tyler is abducted and the body stolen. Determined to restore his reputation and solve a crime without a body, Jake risks his life and career when he battles wits with the elusive and mercile
Published (first published March 26th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Snatched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snatched

Lorraine Lesar
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She didn’t just snatch it, she smashed it!

So when did Ms Sterling become so hardboiled in her writing? For me, she is now quintessentially a noir-fiction writer and just rocked the hell out of this Series. This wasn’t Sterling silver but pure leprechaun gold!
DILAN O’SHEA - Head of the Clarks Hill Gang. He was also the Irish Shenanigator because if he played his shenanigans correctly, he and those he loved, may get a chance of their own HEAs.
ROAN O’SHEA - Underestimated brother to Dilan. He was a
Mia Sciberras
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought the love I had for Wal in Throttled could not be matched... And then K goes ahead and writes Snatched and suddenly I'm fan-girling like a fool over Dilon and Jake (and don't even get me started on Roan, OMG!).

Snatched will keep you engaged from the start, where you're thrown right into the action immediately. I love that this author assumes you're intelligent enough to follow along with the action and doesn't pull punches with the narrative. You can tell that K has spent time in this w
Keith euten euten
Oh my !

Check this book out.
You won't be disappointed.
It's got it all.
Mystery ? Yep.
Back stabbings? Yep.
Irish accents ? Yep. (Drool)
Hot Dr.? Yep
A cameo from Wal with his new look on life? Yep
Hot as hell bedroom? Yep
Living by their own rules? Yep.
The love of family? Yep
Did I say hot guy's? Yep.
Fast paced? Yep.
I really loved these guys they just clicked when they shouldn't have.
If you're new to the world of K.Sterling.
This is a perfect place to start.
Annie Elm
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delicious

From the moment that Dilan kidnaps Jake this book just gets better and better.
A Irish mafia boss and a coroner shouldn't have anything in common but when attraction strikes and they are forced to spend time together they might be more compatible than they first think. They just have to manage to keep what they have a secret while dealing with rival gangs, betrayal and the plan of getting away without any fall back.

I love how under all of Dilans tough exterior is someone who cares dee
Kat Cassidy
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can I even truly describe how much I love Snatched? No, no I cannot. It's a heck of a lot though.

Jake is perfect as the competent, stubborn, noble medical examiner, and Dilan just broke my heart as the reluctant mobster backed into a corner. Their scenes together were electric and compelling, and I truly wanted to see them make it out of the mess they found themselves in. And anytime Dilan's brother Roan appeared on the page, I pretty much squealed in delight. He was absolutely my favourite cha
R
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jake is a coroner, just going about his job picking up another dead body. Just a day in the life, when him and his body are kidnapped.

Dilan is an Irish mob “boss”. He doesn’t really want the job but to protect his brother he’ll do whatever it takes. Including stealing a body that he thinks will incriminate his brother. Oh yea, and stealing the coroner too. He has a hole in his back that needed to be fixed up.

Dilan’s first kiss with a man shouldn’t have been with the man he snatched, and Jake’s f
Elle
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First class read

This book caught me from page one and kept me hooked throughout. From the moment big bad gang leader Dilon, kidnaps Jake, I knew we were in for a wild ride. I love the whole good boy/bad boy trope, and Ms Sterling does it so well.

What followed was an engrossing and interesting story of double dealing, treachery, complicated relationships, a mixed bunch of characters, secrets and lies and a good dollop of lust, humour and snarky comments. Everything I love about this lady's work.

D
Amy Dufera
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

K Sterling's Snatched is a great suspense/thriller. It's riveting and compelling, keeping me intrigued throughout. Heck, it starts with an action scene that drew me into this crazy mix of murder and crime families immediately.

Dilon and Jake are absolutely amazing together. Two men who shouldn't be together, they definitely belong together. The way they meet is great, as Dilon steals one of Jake's dead bodies. Yes, you read that right. Jake is a coroner. It doesn't get much more unique than that.
Ruth Evans
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Throttled Marco and Wal's story but I think this maybe my new favorite.The in-depth characters with all their quirks and many facets is what K Sterling is best at writing.This author delivers unique,real beautiful characters that insure it is hard to put the book down. The story line is another imaginative tale that keeps the readers interest.
Jake is the coroner and when he's taken along with a body he's collecting he knows he'll right back. Jake thinks it's pretty clear what th
Ellen
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Dilan is the leader of an Irish mob who kidnaps the other MC, Jake, who is the medical examiner for the police. There's basically an instant attraction, even though Dilan doesn't want to involve Jake any more than he has to because the mob isn't too happy with Dilan and his brother Roan, and might be trying to get rid of them.

I was okay with the insta-love just because both the MCs are older (late 30s), and at that age you've seen and done a lot, and I think the autho
Carolyn Elias
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Irish mob boss or priest or lover - Dilan O’Shea ! ❤

Fascinating story of the head of the Charles Hill Gang, Dilan O’Shea and Jake Tyler, Chief Medical Examiner for the police department - and what an exciting story it is! The story begins with Jake and his assistant picking up an unidentified body covered with a combination of shamrocks and Aryan themed tattoos. Then everything goes badly for Jake as he is snatched along with the body! This story will take you right into Dilan’s Irish mob world
Becky
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is a bit of a hit and miss for me. The hits were that the relationship that developed between Dilan and Jake felt real and honest despite how they met. Their desperate need to be loved by, and love, each other shone through and made for a great read coupled with the suspense of how they ended up together. But, and it’s a pretty big but for me, the writing style felt cramped and rushed - there are no paragraphs in the book, which may have been just a formatting issue but exacerbated the ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love finding new to me authors, especially M/M authors. This book is full of action and suspense and is fast-paced. An Irish mob boss and a coroner shouldn’t be together, but they just work. Dilan (mob) and Jake (coroner) have this undeniable chemistry once you get past the fact that Dilan kidnaps Jake. The more time they spend together the more they find out just how compatible they are. I am really impressed that this author make you love a murder and are on his side in the end. This is a p ...more
Taffy
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never disappointed!!

I’m amazed every time I read a K. Sterling book. She has an incredible talent for creating lovable ‘bad’ guys and intricate stories and Jake and Dilan’s is no different. This book is full of action, suspense and of course a lot of feels. I was pretty snowed on whodunnit till close to the end.
Although it’s the second in the series, it can be read as a standalone. Anxiously looking forward to the next one!
Kelli Brown
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

K. Sterling has a gift of creating worlds and characters that you can get lost in..Jake and Dilan are no exception. Dilan must figure out how to drop the masquerade to create his truth in Sanctuary Mills.

Snatched was fast paced and slightly dangerous. I couldn't help rooting for "bad" boy Dilan.

If you like insta love, gay for you, and bad boys that are truly good Snatched is the book for you. It makes for a great weekend read.
Tips
Carleigh Leake
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book by K. Sterling!

I love the way Ms Sterling writes and how she can make you love the men who start out as bad guys. She can really come up with creative and heartwarming stories.
Danna Iuliana
Apr 07, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5
Kaila
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This cover is beautifull..the story is amazing...thr characters were fun snd interesting..well written and fast paced...id highly recommend this to my friends who enjoy this genre.it was wonderful!
Jamie
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book

I loved this book. K. Sterling is great and she did not disappoint with this book. Dilan and jake are fantastic and it was nice to see the continuation from Throttled.
Al Parker