Start by marking “Snatched (Throttled, #2)” as Want to Read:
Snatched (Throttled, #2)

Snatched

(Throttled #2)

The fall of a powerful gangster is just the beginning…

It was just another crime scene and just another body as a turf war gripped the city but things take a shocking turn when Dr. Jake Tyler is abducted and the body stolen. Determined to restore his reputation and solve a crime without a body, Jake risks his life and career when he battles wits with the elusive and mercile
Published (first published March 26th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Snatched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snatched

Start your review of Snatched (Throttled, #2)
Lorraine Lesar
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She didn’t just snatch it, she smashed it!

So when did Ms Sterling become so hardboiled in her writing? For me, she is now quintessentially a noir-fiction writer and just rocked the hell out of this Series. This wasn’t Sterling silver but pure leprechaun gold!
DILAN O’SHEA - Head of the Clarks Hill Gang. He was also the Irish Shenanigator because if he played his shenanigans correctly, he and those he loved, may get a chance of their own HEAs.
ROAN O’SHEA - Underestimated brother to Dilan. He was a
Chris
Well this took me by surprise and I really enjoyed it 😊 Jake is snatched by supposed Irish Maria after he tried to save the incineration of a body. What evolves from this is an unsuspecting romance and connection between a cop and a gang leader. The Irish brother connection between Dillon & Roan was actually sweet and loyalty went a long way. Think I need a bit more from these boys ! ...more
Joelle
Book Review for Snatched by K Sterling

Let's start off by saying this is a brand new author for us and we absolutely loved our first story by them.I loved everything about this story and it's character's.

This story was filled with love,humor and intrigue, murder, crime syndicate drama,betrayals,brotherly love and a forbidden love story and we loved every bit of it.

We loved Dilan and Roan from the onset of the story as they started things off with a bang and had us enmeshed in the story right
Mia Sciberras
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought the love I had for Wal in Throttled could not be matched... And then K goes ahead and writes Snatched and suddenly I'm fan-girling like a fool over Dilon and Jake (and don't even get me started on Roan, OMG!).

Snatched will keep you engaged from the start, where you're thrown right into the action immediately. I love that this author assumes you're intelligent enough to follow along with the action and doesn't pull punches with the narrative. You can tell that K has spent time in this w
Joelle

Let's start off by saying this is a brand new author for us and we absolutely loved our first story by them.I loved everything about this story and it's character's.

This story was filled with love,humor and intrigue, murder, crime syndicate drama,betrayals,brotherly love and a forbidden love story and we loved every bit of it.

We loved Dilan and Roan from the onset of the story as they started things off with a bang and had us enmeshed in the story right from the very beginning to the very end.Ro
Keith euten euten
Oh my !

Check this book out.
You won't be disappointed.
It's got it all.
Mystery ? Yep.
Back stabbings? Yep.
Irish accents ? Yep. (Drool)
Hot Dr.? Yep
A cameo from Wal with his new look on life? Yep
Hot as hell bedroom? Yep
Living by their own rules? Yep.
The love of family? Yep
Did I say hot guy's? Yep.
Fast paced? Yep.
I really loved these guys they just clicked when they shouldn't have.
If you're new to the world of K.Sterling.
This is a perfect place to start.
Annie Elm
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delicious

From the moment that Dilan kidnaps Jake this book just gets better and better.
A Irish mafia boss and a coroner shouldn't have anything in common but when attraction strikes and they are forced to spend time together they might be more compatible than they first think. They just have to manage to keep what they have a secret while dealing with rival gangs, betrayal and the plan of getting away without any fall back.

I love how under all of Dilans tough exterior is someone who cares dee
Kat Cassidy
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can I even truly describe how much I love Snatched? No, no I cannot. It's a heck of a lot though.

Jake is perfect as the competent, stubborn, noble medical examiner, and Dilan just broke my heart as the reluctant mobster backed into a corner. Their scenes together were electric and compelling, and I truly wanted to see them make it out of the mess they found themselves in. And anytime Dilan's brother Roan appeared on the page, I pretty much squealed in delight. He was absolutely my favourite cha
R
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jake is a coroner, just going about his job picking up another dead body. Just a day in the life, when him and his body are kidnapped.

Dilan is an Irish mob “boss”. He doesn’t really want the job but to protect his brother he’ll do whatever it takes. Including stealing a body that he thinks will incriminate his brother. Oh yea, and stealing the coroner too. He has a hole in his back that needed to be fixed up.

Dilan’s first kiss with a man shouldn’t have been with the man he snatched, and Jake’s f
Edga
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First class read

This book caught me from page one and kept me hooked throughout. From the moment big bad gang leader Dilon, kidnaps Jake, I knew we were in for a wild ride. I love the whole good boy/bad boy trope, and Ms Sterling does it so well.

What followed was an engrossing and interesting story of double dealing, treachery, complicated relationships, a mixed bunch of characters, secrets and lies and a good dollop of lust, humour and snarky comments. Everything I love about this lady's work.

D
Zizie
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amy Dufera
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

K Sterling's Snatched is a great suspense/thriller. It's riveting and compelling, keeping me intrigued throughout. Heck, it starts with an action scene that drew me into this crazy mix of murder and crime families immediately.

Dilon and Jake are absolutely amazing together. Two men who shouldn't be together, they definitely belong together. The way they meet is great, as Dilon steals one of Jake's dead bodies. Yes, you read that right. Jake is a coroner. It doesn't get much more unique than that.
Ruth Evans
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Throttled Marco and Wal's story but I think this maybe my new favorite.The in-depth characters with all their quirks and many facets is what K Sterling is best at writing.This author delivers unique,real beautiful characters that insure it is hard to put the book down. The story line is another imaginative tale that keeps the readers interest.
Jake is the coroner and when he's taken along with a body he's collecting he knows he'll right back. Jake thinks it's pretty clear what th
Skye Blue ☆*~゚ლ(´ڡ`ლ)~*☆
I enjoyed this one.
Very nice pace. Kept me interested.
The ending was a little easy, but I was glad they got a hea.
Carolyn Elias
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Irish mob boss or priest or lover - Dilan O’Shea ! ❤️

Fascinating story of the head of the Charles Hill Gang, Dilan O’Shea and Jake Tyler, Chief Medical Examiner for the police department - and what an exciting story it is! The story begins with Jake and his assistant picking up an unidentified body covered with a combination of shamrocks and Aryan themed tattoos. Then everything goes badly for Jake as he is snatched along with the body! This story will take you right into Dilan’s Irish mob worl
Ellen
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Dilan is the leader of an Irish mob who kidnaps the other MC, Jake, who is the medical examiner for the police. There's basically an instant attraction, even though Dilan doesn't want to involve Jake any more than he has to because the mob isn't too happy with Dilan and his brother Roan, and might be trying to get rid of them.

I was okay with the insta-love just because both the MCs are older (late 30s), and at that age you've seen and done a lot, and I think the autho
Beverly Southern Babes Book Blog
This is the first series I’ve read by this author an I’m absolutely enjoying it. I already need more of these guys.

Jake- a medical examiner never thought this would happen to him. what happens when you get kidnapped by an Irish mobster? You go with him of course. Oh and you give him a run for his money. Sassy mouth and all the smart assery there could be.

Dilan- Irish mobster, maybe. He’s had a hell of a life. Bad childhood. Bad mistake’s after the other. He just wants what’s left of his family
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love finding new to me authors, especially M/M authors. This book is full of action and suspense and is fast-paced. An Irish mob boss and a coroner shouldn’t be together, but they just work. Dilan (mob) and Jake (coroner) have this undeniable chemistry once you get past the fact that Dilan kidnaps Jake. The more time they spend together the more they find out just how compatible they are. I am really impressed that this author make you love a murder and are on his side in the end. This is a p ...more
J
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance
Coroner doctor is kidnapped by the bad guy leader of the Irish mafia so the doctor can treat an injury the bad guy received from one of his other mafia "friends." A little of everything in this entertaining book similar to "Zero to the Bone," one of my all time favorites (without Zero's quirky dialogue). Of course, the doctor and bad guy have an immediate attraction, and, of course, the bad guy is not nearly as bad as he seems and, of course, the bad guy has a carefree whore of a brother who kee ...more
Kelli Brown
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

K. Sterling has a gift of creating worlds and characters that you can get lost in..Jake and Dilan are no exception. Dilan must figure out how to drop the masquerade to create his truth in Sanctuary Mills.

Snatched was fast paced and slightly dangerous. I couldn't help rooting for "bad" boy Dilan.

If you like insta love, gay for you, and bad boys that are truly good Snatched is the book for you. It makes for a great weekend read.
Tips
Taffy
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never disappointed!!

I’m amazed every time I read a K. Sterling book. She has an incredible talent for creating lovable ‘bad’ guys and intricate stories and Jake and Dilan’s is no different. This book is full of action, suspense and of course a lot of feels. I was pretty snowed on whodunnit till close to the end.
Although it’s the second in the series, it can be read as a standalone. Anxiously looking forward to the next one!
joani
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this fast or characters

Dilan, Roan, Jake and of course Wal and Marcus were all awesome. I loved how Dilan and Jake were so new to love and did so honestly and deeply. Two grown men so happily and stupidly in love with each other. I hate how the brothers were betrayed by someone so loyal and I don't think that last betrayal was necessary but it is what it is.I just love their HEA... looking forward to following Roans escapades for a while
Carleigh Leake
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book by K. Sterling!

I love the way Ms Sterling writes and how she can make you love the men who start out as bad guys. She can really come up with creative and heartwarming stories.
Emma
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I loved this book and it was definitely better than the first one, not that it was bad. The story was better, the chemistry between Dilan & Jake was epic, the sex was off the charts hot and I wanted even more. Great characters and I can’t wait to start the next one. ...more
Tricia
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First mob book I have enjoyed

Mob stuff and violence is not my thing. But Dilan, Roan too, were so tender hearted, under the mob facade. Jake surprised me too! And what a well earned hea. Good stuff
Kaila
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This cover is beautifull..the story is amazing...thr characters were fun snd interesting..well written and fast paced...id highly recommend this to my friends who enjoy this genre.it was wonderful!
MOZELLE PRUITT
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
excellent GFY story. Love this author.
dbbks3
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot and Entertaining

Interesting story with two hot guys with chemistry from their first meeting. I could not put it down. Only my second book by this author but there will be more.
DeeNeez
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: free-read, glbt, 2019, sh-2019
First time with this author, and I’m not disappointed! Lots of action, suspense, humor and sizzling chemistry.
Jamie
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book

I loved this book. K. Sterling is great and she did not disappoint with this book. Dilan and jake are fantastic and it was nice to see the continuation from Throttled.

• Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • LOL: Laugh Out Loud (After Oscar #2)
  • No Quick Fix (Torus Intercession #1)
  • Wicked Games (Queen City Rogues, #2)
  • Always Mine (Love in Eden #1)
  • Snow Storm (Haven Hart Universe, #5)
  • Kept in the Dark (Locke and Keyes Agency #1)
  • Devil's Hour (Zero Hour, #2)
  • BTW: By the Way (After Oscar, #3)
  • Whiskey Throttle (Fever Falls, #3)
  • Order (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #2)
  • Taking It Slow (Code of Honor #4)
  • Wilde Love (Forever Wilde #6)
  • The Last Text
  • Killer Bond (Ward Security #5)
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • Rebound (Pucks & Rainbows, #1)

Throttled (3 books)
  • Throttled (Throttled, #1)
  • Flipped (Throttled, #3)

News & Interviews